Watching My Slut Wife

Story Info
Slut wife gets fucked by 3 black men.
3.8k words
4.29
279.9k
217
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken from my sleep by a noise, as I looked at the clock, it was about 2 o'clock in the morning, my wife who was not in bed, had gone out earlier for a night out with the girls. Then I heard more noise, so putting on my dressing gown went downstairs to see what was going on.

As I reached half way down the stairs I could see the living room light was on, and that my wife was laying naked, face down across the coffee table. But I was more shocked to see were the two naked black men who were fucking her, one at her head and the other behind her, I could tell that they had their cocks in her from the now audible muffled moans my wife was making.

As I was watching this a third naked black guy walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway, he was holding a bottle in his hand but what shocked me was the size of his cock, it wasn't even erect but it was still much bigger than mine when fully erect.

He saw me looking and said. "Hey hubbie come down stairs, you can watch as we break in your wife." There was no threat in his statement but he looked a big guy and not to be messed with, so reluctantly I walked down stairs and into the living room.

As the third guy followed me in he spoke to the others. "Look what I found, I told hubbie here he could watch as we did his slut wife." The one with cock stuffed in my wife's mouth just grinned at me.

The guy behind me then told me. "Go and sit down, watch as you see how much of a slut your wife is." I moved to a chair and sat down hardly believing what was going on in front of me, I watched as the guy behind my wife pulled his cock out, it must have been 9" long, he took the bottle from the third guy, I could now see that it was a bottle of olive oil.

He looked at me as he started to pour the oil over his long cock. "Don't want to tear this tight pussy before we've got it broken in, after this she won't want anything but black cock." Then he poured more oil down the crack of her ass, she jumped as the cold liquid ran between her cheeks.

The guy at her mouth was holding her head as he started to fuck her mouth, then telling her. "Not been shown how had to suck cock before have you, slut. I can hardly get my cock in, we'll soon change that after tonight." As he said that she started to gag on his cock, he pulled out of her mouth so she could get some air before pushing it back in as far as it would go, holding her head still so she couldn't escape.

The guy behind had put the bottle down and was running his fingers down her crack, she jumped as I heard a muffled. "Noooo." as his oiled finger started to play with her ass.

He smiled telling her. "Not now slut, but you will later." His finger then plunged into her pussy, she gave a yelp then started to moan as his finger started to fuck her, working more of the oil into her cunt, he began to push another finger into her, opening her up for his cock.

Pulling his fingers out he moved his cock to her pussy and pushed, she let out a long moan as his cock now easily slid into her, he didn't get all his cock in but as he began to work it, pushing a bit deeper each time he told me. "Mmmm I love this tight pussy your wife has, but once my brother here has finished with her she'll be no good for you." then laughed as my dressing gown had fallen open, my rock hard cock could be seen by these black guys, it couldn't compare to the cock that was fucking my wife or the one stuffed in her mouth.

Pulling his oiled cock out, he asked my wife. "Slut, do you want me to stop." The guy at her mouth pulled his cock out as well, she coughed and spluttered as got her breath back.

Then I heard her beg. "Please, please don't stop, I need your cock." Her ass was wriggling as she told him. She then grunted as he forced his cock back into her with a quick thrust, she was soon moaning as her cunt was filled again. This was soon muffled as her mouth and throat was stuffed with cock.

She had started to produce lots of saliva which soon coated his cock, as he pushed I could see that she taking more of his cock into her mouth, her eyes had started to water as she started to deepthroat him, as he continued to fuck her mouth there was this glugging sound coming from her, then he would pull out for a second or two before plunging back into mouth.

My cock was bursting as I watched my wife get spit roasted, so I started to wank my cock slowly not wanting to come too quickly, the third guy who also sat watching the show was wanking himself too, his cock was now fully erect, it was a fucking monster at least 12" long and thick as my wrist, said to my wife. "Hey slut, even hubbie is enjoying the show."

The guy fucking her pussy had quicken his pace, you could hear her grunt every time he pounded into her, now her cunt had started to make a farting sound as the air was being forced in and out of her pussy, her body started to shake as she started to have an orgasm, her screams were muffled by the cock down her throat.

That set the guy off who was fucking her mouth he groaned out loud and started to fill her throat, she pushed him out of her mouth as he was still coming, she was coughing as he spurted come all over her face, then he pushed it back into her mouth, making her swallow the rest of his spunk.

The guy fucking her cunt started to pant, with a few more deep thrusts he groaned as his own orgasm started, filling her pussy with his spunk. He pushed into her one more time, holding himself deep as his hips jerked, empting himself into her pussy.

He looked at me saying. "God I love fucking fresh tight pussy, but now it's time for the main event." With that he pulled his cock out of my wife, he then stood up, his cock was coated with a white mixture of spunk and pussy juices, then said to the third guy. "You'll need some more oil she's still tight."

He moved round to her head, as he knelt next to the other guy, he lifted his cock to her mouth, telling her. "Clean my cock slut." She let go of the cock in her mouth and I watched as she eagerly started to lick his wet cock.

The black man who been sat wanking his cock got up and knelt behind my wife, picking up the bottle, he poured the oil onto his cock, then with his other hand worked the oil along its length till his cock shined in the light, more oil was poured onto his fingers, pushing two of them straight into my wife's pussy, she moaned as he worked his oiled fingers into her.

Pulling his fingers out he lined his big cock up to her pussy, she soon stopped moaning as he started push his cock into her, and with her mouth still full of cock all you could hear was a muffled. "Nooo it's too big." She tried to wriggle away but couldn't, he had hold of her hips, holding on to her so she couldn't get away.

Then he told her. "Relax slut stop struggling, your cunt will soon get used to it, then you'll be begging me to fuck you." He'd stopped pushing and held himself still as she tried to adjust to his thick cock.

Then she started to moan again, the guy in her mouth had pulled his cock out, now you could hear her clearly. "Oh my god that's so big." I watched as he pushed again, she moaned. "Stop, slowly please slowly."

Then we watched as for the next 15 minutes he began to feed his cock into my wife's stretched pussy, I'd come once already as I watched, but my cock was still hard as he turned to me saying. "Hey hubbie come and try your slut wife's pussy now."

He pulled his cock out which was now coated with the first guy's spunk, she started to complain as her pussy was now empty, I got up and knelt behind my wife, her pussy was stretched wide open, I pushed my cock all the way in, but I couldn't feel a thing because she was so slack.

He then asked my wife. "Do you want hubbie to continue or shall I take over."

Her response was very vocal. "Stop fucking around, I want a real cock in my cunt." She started to push me away from her, she had rejected me in favor of this black guy with his 12" cock, what a fucking slut. I moved out of the way as he got back behind the slut again, she moaned as he fed his cock back into her.

He looked at me and smiled. "OK hubbie why don't you fuck this slut's dirty mouth." She had humiliated me so why not fuck her mouth, it wasn't as though she gave me head often, so I knelt in front of her, holding her head she started to struggle, there was a loud noise as the guy fucking her slapped her ass, she yelped in pain as he told her. "Open your mouth, our you'll get another one."

She stopped struggling and opened her mouth for me, I pushed my cock all the way in, I didn't stop till her nose was hard against my stomach, she was giving me my first deepthroat experience and it was fucking great, if nothing else my slut wife had learned how to suck cock.

She had started to moan around my cock as she was being fucked from behind, you could tell he was pulling all the way out before slowly pushing back in again, I started to thrust in time with him, after a few thrusts she had her first orgasm, she screamed as I thrust myself into her mouth, my cock couldn't hold out any longer and I started to come into her throat, she tried to push me out but I held her head as my cock spurted, she was coughing spunk and saliva out of her mouth and nose, I let her push me out so she could breathe.

She yelled at me." You bastard, I couldn't breathe." Her face looked a fucking mess with spunk all over it. She soon forgot this as her body took over, she was panting and moaning as he had increased the pace her cunt being fucked, she was telling him now. "Oh god yes, Oh yes fuck me you black bastard, fill me with your spunk."

She screamed as her orgasm started, her body bouncing on the table as he continued to fuck her, then he exclaimed. "Fucking hell we've got a squirter." She was squirting from her pussy as he continued to fuck her hard, she didn't seem to stop having orgasms, he screamed at her. "Yes, oh yes, here it comes slut." As he began to fill her pussy, he kept pumping and pumping till at last he held himself deep into her.

He was panting for a minute whilst his cock was still in her, then he told me. "Go and get some towels, the slut has soaked me, also bring your razor and shaving foam I've a job for you." I left the room and went for the towels, razor and a bowl of water.

When I returned they were laughing as they stood over my wife, she was now laid on her back legs wide open eyes closed not moving, I could now see they had used a black marker pen to write on her, on her chest was written BLACK SLUT, her breasts MILK and HONEY, but they were laughing at what was written on her stomach, OLD FAITHFUL with an arrow pointing to her cunt, I assumed a reference to her squirting.

They took the towels off me and started to clean themselves, the guy with the big cock then told me. "Her pussy is a mess with all that hair, shave it." So knelt between her open legs, her pussy was leaking fluids which were running down between the cheeks of her ass, her pussy smelt of sex, pushing two of my fingers into her slack cunt I started to clean her leaking cunt.

Then using the razor carefully removing her pubic hair, it was a bit of a forest so it took some time till her pussy was bald, now I could see her battered pussy lips for the first time, one of the guys said. "Don't forget the hairs around her arse hole." They took her legs and pulled them back towards her head so I could get better access to the hairs around her anus, after a bit more shaving I was finally finished.

I was pulled out of the way and told to sit down, they then lifted my wife and turned her so she was now laid face down on the table again, they pulled her ass cheeks apart, one of them knelt down between her open legs with the olive oil.

He poured it down her open cheeks, she started to moan as the cold liquid trickled towards her anus, pouring some onto his fingers he started to rub them against her little brown hole, she seemed to like this now as he started to work the oil into her anus, she yelped as his finger pushed into her.

He stopped and she began to relax then moan as he moved his finger, after about a minute of pushing his finger into her and lots more oil, a second finger was introduced and the slow process of opening her up started again, she was moaning as had his two fingers deep in her bowl.

Pulling them out, he pushed one of his fingers from each hand back into her anus, as she relaxed he started to pull her anus open with his fingers, she started to complain at this, so one of the other guys pushed his thumb into her cunt and with his forefinger started to squeeze her clit, rolling it between his fingers, she started to moan again.

More oil was poured into the opening, as he pulled then released her anus it had started to relax, her anus stopped closing fully and began to stay open, he looked at me saying. "Hey hubbie time to break in this sluts ass." The guy who playing with her clit pulled his fingers out and moved away from them.

With her ass still open he oiled his fat 9" cock, then lined it up and began to push, she screamed. "Noooo, it's too much." Grabbing hold of her hips and stopped her moving away from him, he continued to push and didn't stop till he'd filled her ass.

She was still protesting as he told her. "Stop moaning bitch, just relax and you'll enjoy it." After some time she started to relax, her hips began move backwards and forward, moaning as she accepted her ass was being filled with his black cock, he smiled as he started to slowly fuck her, looking at me again said. "As I thought she's an anal slut." Then started to pound into her ass, she just grunted at each thrust.

I didn't think it was possible, but as I watched my slut wife, she screamed as she had an orgasm from her ass being fucked, as she came I saw that the black guy with the hugh cock start to lay down the floor, wanking his hard cock as he watched the action.

The guy fucking her ass now pulled out, her anus was red and stretched wide open, he then slapped her ass telling her. "OK slut get on top." Pushing her towards the guy laid down, she straddled his body having to lift herself high so that his raised cock could be placed against her pussy, then whilst looking at me smiling slowly lower her body down taking it into her cunt not stopping till all 12" filled her cunt.

She leaned forward so her arms were resting on his shoulders and rocked her body so she could rub her clit against him, still looking at me moaning as she rocked. The guy who had been fucking her ass poured more oil onto his cock then got behind her and pushed so she was now laying flat, lined his cock up with her ass and pushed, again he didn't stop till he was all the way home.

She moaned again but not in pain but pleasure. "Oh god yes, fuck me, fill my ass and pussy with your cocks, yesssss." As she said this the last guy pushed his cock into her open mouth, holding her head as he pushed deep into her throat, all you could hear from was a muffled moan as she started to come.

I just wanked my cock hard as I watched my wife get gangbanged by these black cocks, she was loving it the fucking slut, she was being pounded in the ass and mouth at the same time having one orgasm after another, but as soon as the guy underneath started move his cock she must have squirted again because he looked at me and said. "The fucking dirty bitch, she's done again, coated my cock and balls." Then smiled as he continued to fuck her.

The guy pounding her ass was panting now, then stopped as he held his cock deep in her bowl then grunted as he filled her ass, you could see his ass twitch as he held himself deep in her, eyes closed breathing through clenched teeth as he started to come down from his orgasm.

The guy who had been fucking her mouth pulled out and went round to her rear telling his mate. "OK it's my turn with the slut's ass." As the cock was pulled from her ass you could hear a sucking sound as the air filled her opening, as he stood up I could see his limp cock was all slimy from a mixture of spunk, oil, squirted fluid and shit, he picked up a towel and started to clean his cock and balls.

As soon as he was out of the way her open ass was filled again with another cock, he didn't need to use any oil she so wet he just slipped straight in, she moaned as his cock filled her, with no finesse he just banged away into her, with fucking her mouth now her ass he didn't last too long and again her ass was filled with its second load of spunk. He held himself into her as the guy underneath fucked her.

As the guy in her ass pulled out and started to clean his cock, she was rolled onto her back, lifting her legs onto her shoulders he began to fuck her again this time at a fast pace, she was having one orgasm after another I think she even passed out for a second or two at the pounding she was getting, pulling his cock out he told her. "Doggie position, back on the table." He had to help her get back on the table as she was exhausted.

Pouring more oil onto his cock he slowly pushed into her ass she moaned as for the third time her ass was stretched and filled with cock, then for the next 5 minutes he slowly fucked her, he was starting to pant as he built up to his own orgasm, when it came he roared as he filled her ass, she moaned her last orgasm before she passed out from exhaustion.

As she laid there he finally pulled his cock out, his cock and balls were soaked as it hung between his legs, then spoke to me. "Hubbie tell the slut when she's ready for another session, to give us a ring, she's got our number, but make sure you give her a good shave first."

After cleaning himself they all got dressed and left not before they wrote on her ass cheeks BACK DOOR OPEN FOR BUISNESS, laughing as they left.

I looked down at my comatose slut wife as she laid face down on the table, her ass and pussy were leaking various fluids, it was running down her legs, her ass still hadn't closed.

My cock was rock hard as I looked at her fucked ass, she'd never let me have anal sex with her, but she was happy to let three black guys ruin her ass, as I stood there it started to close. I thought to myself why the fuck not, she deserves my cock in her slut ass after being such a bitch.

Getting behind her I pushed my cock into her open ass, there was no resistance as I plunged all the way in, I squeezed her ass cheeks together, finally I could feel my cock in her ass, I slowly fucked her savoring the feeling of my first anal fuck, god she was sloppy, but that didn't matter as I fucked her, but all too soon I got that feeling in my cock as my orgasm approached, with that I pounded as fast as I could, I came blissfully into her ass, the sluts fourth load of the night.

She still hadn't moved as my cock started to shrink, I let go of her ass cheeks and my cock slipped out of her ass, looking down at my cock coated with at least four different lots of spunk, oil and shit. I looked again at what they had written on the slut's ass, well it was definitely open, getting up I left her laid across the table and went for a shower, tomorrow I would have to think about what to do.