Watching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
712 Followers

"Would you like to suck on it?" he asked.

"I would love to," I said. It was true.

"My Mom has the sexiest mouth," he said, "she has beautiful lips and I love it when she wears red lipstick. Every time she does I dream about seeing them sucking on me and cumming in her mouth."

Oh God! I was about to have another orgasm. I had to remember to get more bright red lipstick.

"I am sure anyone would love to have that beautiful cock in their mouth," I typed, " any woman I mean."

"Going to cum," he typed.

I saw the look of sheer passion cross his face as his eyes closed and his head leaned back. He looked unsteady standing there. His hand began to stroke faster and faster. My hand matched his move for move.

Suddenly, his back arched and he began to cum. As the first string shot from him, I felt my own orgasm hit me. My orgasm was as strong as any I had ever felt. I sensed it was because I had cum with my son -- if only online.

As I watched, he shot several streams. He tried to catch them in his hand, but missed quite a few. While this was going on, I was trying to regain composure.

"Oh oh," he typed, "I had better get going so I can clean this up. My mom would kill me if she found out what I had done."

Somehow, I thought he might be wrong and smiled to myself at the thought.

"Okay," I typed, "you were wonderful. Just so you know, I have a tremendous orgasm myself watching you."

"You did?, he asked, " that is so hot! Maybe sometime I can watch you. I'd love to see that."

"I'd love to show you," I typed, "we'll have to get together again."

"Great," he typed, "well....gotta go. Bye."

"Bye," I typed, "see you soon."

MarleeM
MarleeM
712 Followers
12