Watching My Wife

Story Info
Husband finds out his black partner is screwing his wife.
5.6k words
4.21
453.6k
204
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers

The music was blaring as Earl took another swig of his mixed drink. He had no idea where his partner had disappeared for the last hour. Knowing how Clyde was, he was probably out trying to pick up a date for the evening.

Earl caught a glimpse of the dark haired woman again as she briskly walked past his stool at the bar. He barely caught a peek at her large breasts swaying but he got a very good look at the way her hips swayed as he watched her disappear into the woman's lounge.

Earl motioned to the bartender to get another drink and turned back toward the rest room as he waited and watched for that gorgeous woman to come back his way.

He could still see the vision of her full round cheeks swayed above those beautiful long sleek legs as she strutted by him moments ago. She resembled his wife to a tee the way she was when they were married ten years ago.

Janice had gained a lot of weight and Earl was always nagging her about her appearance. Earl took a swig of his new drink as he remembered the day when he moved out of the house.

That was sixteen months ago and he hadn't seen her since. They talked on the phone a couple times but never got a chance to get together.

Early moved to Miami soon after moving out of their house in Tampa and started an advertising firm with his old army buddy, Clyde. He couldn't even remember all the reasons why he moved out other then the fact that they were having financial problems at the time and Early didn't like the fact that Janice wasn't taking care of herself at the time.

The last time they spoke on the phone, Janice wanted him to come back home and start over again. Earl still loved her dearly and he knew she loved him but Earl had gotten the business started and found it very difficult to try and move it back to Tampa.


Earl remembered telling her he needed more time to get his business stabilized before he considered coming back home. She told him she was doing great selling real estate and was working on changing her life.

Earl caught the glimpse of the dark haired woman again. She was strutting her way toward his stool and Earl was getting ready to stop her when she came near. She was wearing a tight gold dress and Early could see those huge melons swaying as she walked his way.

Here she comes. Let her get a few steps closer and stop her. Yes. Early reached out with his arm to stop her and she starred his why and smiled.

Earl smiled back. "Janice? Is that you?"

"Earl? I didn't expect to see you here!"

Janice stepped closer as Earl got off the stool and gave her a hug. He stepped back and glanced down at her low cut dress and saw that half her breasts were displayed to the patrons of the lounge.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Janice. What happen?"

Janice playfully spun around in a circle giving Earl a good look at her figure.

"You like?"

"I can' believe you look so good! What happen? What have you been doing?"

Janice let out a girlish giggle as she reached out and held Earl's arms.

"I've been working out with my friends for the last several months and I've been eating right and working pretty hard."

Earl kept looking at her figure with a wide grin on his face.

"Janice. I think you look beautiful. I can't remember seeing you look this good since our wedding day."

Janice smiled then gave him a quick look over from head to toe.

"Your looking pretty handsome yourself tonight. What are you doing here? Are you alone?"

Earl shook his head and smiled. "Of coarse I'm here alone. Except my business partner is running around here someplace."

"Is he the man you told me about?"

"Yeah, he's the one. He's probably out trying to pick up somebody tonight. He's been single now for two years and he's getting a little antsy."

Janice laughed. "I know the feeling."

Earl kept starring at her and didn't want to let her go. "Why don't you join me for a drink?"

Janice peered across the club as she nervously looked back at Earl. "I'm with a group of friends right now and we are celebrating our weight loss tonight. Sort of a little women's' group and I don't want to keep them waiting too long."

Earl laughed. "How long are you going to be in town? I'd like to get together with you so we can talk."

Janice smiled before replying. "We'll be here until Monday. I'm free tomorrow afternoon if you want to meet for lunch."

Earl smiled knowing she was interested in speaking to him. "Why don't I give you a call around ten tomorrow and we'll setup a place. I know this nice little place in South Beach we can go to."

Janice gave Earl another hug and kissed his cheek. "Honey, I have to go before they wonder where I went. I have your number and I'll call you if I don't hear from you by ten."

Earl smiled at Janice as she walked away and turned around and smiled back before strutting back to her friends. Earl kept watching her ass swaying in the tight dress until she disappeared out of sight among the crowd of people that were on the dance floor.

He did catch a glimpse of her thong beneath the thin gold material of her dress as she was walking away. Earl also noticed that she wasn't wearing her wedding rings tonight. He felt uncomfortable about the lack of the symbolic none presents of her wedding band more than anything tonight.

Earl sat back down on his stool and reached around with his right hand and felt his wedding band which hadn't left his finger since their separation begun. Earl then turned around on his stool and glanced toward the dark area of the huge club trying to look over the group of people out on the dance floor.

All Earl could think about was his gorgeous wife with her dark eyes and long dark hair and her beautiful pale skin tucked into that pretty dress tonight. Earl hadn't seen her wearing high heels shoes with such a long spike since they dated in college.

Earl took another swig of his drink debating if he should walk to the opposite end of the club and try to get another peek at his wife. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea if she were out with her friends right now. Maybe she didn't want to explain anything about their separation and ruin a good night out with the girls.

Clyde made an appearance a few minutes later all cheerful and happy as he laid his arm on Earl's shoulder.

"Earl, why aren't you out there dancing with one of those good looking babes tonight?"

Clyde held his arm on his friend's shoulder and twisted him around on his stool as they peered out at the dance floor together. Earl twisted his head around to stare up at the well dressed handsome black man.

"Your not going to tell me you hit gold out there tonight, are you?"

Clyde laughed as he moved his hand down along Earl's back and rubbed it as he cheerfully replied.

"That's why I cam over here to speak to you about. I just wanted to give you a head's up in case I bring her back to our suite tonight. I wouldn't want you to be surprised if you saw a strange woman in the middle of the night."

Earl laughed. "Is this woman that strange that you have to give me warning about?"

"No, I don't think so. It's just that she hasn't had any dick in a long time and is horny as they come right now."

Earl laughed as he thought about something he knew about Clyde. "Maybe I should warn her about you! I remember seeing that huge black sausage you have hanging between your legs."

Clyde laughed. "I do remember the remarks you made down at the racket club that afternoon when we were in the shower room."

Clyde appeared anxious as he patted Earl on the shoulder. "Listen. I better get back to her table before she changes her mind. I'll catch you in the morning."

"OK, Clyde. Just don't knock the bottom out it tonight. I might want to get a little sleep."

Clyde laughed as he walked away from Earl across the dance floor and disappeared into the dark club.

Earl took a bottle back to their suite and turned on the television then shut the door between his room and Clyde's. He lay on the bed watching a movie until he just about fell asleep when the door opened and Clyde came walking into the room with his shirt off. "I don't suppose that you have any condoms packed in your suitcase, do you?"

Earl starred up at his buddy with a smile. "I'm really sorry, Clyde, I wasn't expecting to get that lucky this weekend."

Clyde looked disappointed as he starred at Earl. "I guess I'll just tell her I had a vasectomy or something."

Earl smiled and pointed his finger at his friend. "You better watch it!"

A few seconds later and Clyde was gone. Earl switched off the television and fluffed the pillow and turned out the light.

Earl heard them talking and laughing for the next few minutes until it absolutely went silent in the other room. It did bother Earl a little that his friend was getting pussy and he wasn't.

His dick was hard as he lay on his back wondering what his friend Clyde was doing with his new found lover. Maybe he scared her off when he couldn't provide any condoms or perhaps she took one look at his massive cock and decided she couldn't accommodate such a weapon inside her.

Earl's curiosity was getting the best of him so he crawled out of bed and walked over to the door and slowly turned the handle until the door was able to move. Earl had to walk into the tiny hallway that divided their rooms.

He was in luck! The door to Clyde's room was ajar and Earl saw a light on in the room. He eased himself slowly down the short hallway until he was standing outside the door and slowly eased forward until he saw Clyde's feet near the edge of the bed.

Earl took a chance and gave the door a little push so it slipped open a little further giving Earl a better view of what was going on.

They were lying on their side in a sixty-nine position. Clyde's face was buried between the woman's legs. Her back was turned toward Earl and all he could see was her dark hair.

One of her legs was propped up over Clyde's shoulder. She was still wearing her high heels. Earl saw Clyde's head moving furiously in her crotch. He knew his buddy was giving her a good tongue job in preparation for what was to come.

She was moaning as her hips moved with Clyde's tongue. Her head was rocking back and forth which made Earl think she was licking the head of that big black cock.

Whoever the woman was, she was very attractive from what Earl could see. The next thing Earl saw was the woman's body as it began to shake violently as her moans became louder until she finally screamed out in a loud voice.

"UH...God....Yes.....Baby....I'm Cumming!"

She moaned out loud as if she were in pain than whimpered. "Oh...Clyde....It feels so good, baby."

Earl watched as Clyde raised his head and stroked her thigh and starred down at the woman.

"Are you ready for that black dick, baby?"

"Oh....God...Yes...Clyde. I'm ready for it now, baby."

Earl moved away from the door as they twisted around on the bed. He was trying to be careful not to be caught and waited a few seconds until they switched into position.

Earl eased near the door again and peered inside and saw Clyde's body which dwarfed the attractive woman straddling above her. She was just opening her legs and Earl could see that huge black salami pointed straight out and resting on her white belly.

Clyde was positioned her legs back with his arms until he had her pinned where he wanted them. Clyde began sliding his massive cock along the smooth white skin of his nervous white victim.

Earl saw her hands clutching his arms and appeared to be starring up into his eyes with mercy as he rocked his body back and forth until he moved back allowing his big cock to drop down in front of her wet pussy lips.

She knew what he wanted and instinctively dropped her hand down between her thighs and took hold of the thick shaft and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy.

She whimpered. "Please, honey. Be gentle until I can stretch a little."

Clyde didn't answer her verbally but Earl could see his friend rocking gently until the head popped inside her. Earl saw her body stiffen as she let out a yelp. Clyde worked his body until his cock began slipping inside the woman.

Earl saw her raise her hand against his belly for a moment as to try and ease his entry until her pussy got accustomed to his size. He could barely see her face in the dim light but saw her long well manicured nails sticking into Clyde's skin as she tried to hold him back from ramming his cock inside her.

Clyde raised her legs up until they rested over his shoulders making her eyes bulge out in fear that he would ram his thick cock inside her. Clyde kept his gentle motions with her to assure her that he wouldn't hurt her.

Clyde leaned down and kissed her lips as his body began to sway as he pushed himself further inside her pussy. The wet sound of their passionate kiss filled the room while she moaned into his mouth as he started to fuck her in a steady motion.

Clyde lowered himself down on top of her and allowed her legs to move away off his shoulders as she moved them around and locked them around his ass. Her hands were rubbing his back as her breath became more rapid.

Earl could see her long manicured finger nails dig into the black man's skin above her as Clyde moved his hips from side to side.

Earl was excited beyond belief as he made a bold move and got down on his hands and knees and started to crawl into the room toward the foot of the bed. He kept down low until he thought it was safe and slowly raised himself enough to see over the mattress.

Earl was only a couple feet away from the vision that filled his eyes. He was watching that huge black cock as it sliced into the woman's tight pussy. Her pussy seemed stretched beyond its capacity.

Her pussy lips seemed as if they were stretched out and clasping the big cock that was tight inside her.

She started to whimper again. "Oh my...God Clyde, I've never felt so full in my life! You're so big and gentle, baby."

Earl had the best view in the house. This was better then watching any porno flick he ever saw. He'd always been aroused watching interracial sex but never thought he'd get to watch in person.

To his amazement, Clyde began chanting to his white lover.

"Tell me, baby. Do you like that big black cock inside you?"

She was moaning and making little noises like an injured kitten and finally whimpered. "Yes. I love your cock inside me. It's been so long since I've had anyone inside me and never this big."

She whimpered a little than added. "You're so good."

The wet sound of Clyde's cock slicing into her wet pussy filled the room as Earl got comfortable on the floor near the edge of the bed. Earl turned his head when his hand touching something on the floor.

It was her purse! Earl moved his eyes further across the floor and saw her dress dangling from a chair. Earl began to wonder when he saw the gold dress and studied the material for a moment until he realized it was made like the one Janice was wearing at the club tonight.

The sound of the mattress began to get louder as Clyde began pushing into the woman with more force now. Earl took hold of the purse and gently opened the flap and looked inside. He saw her wallet inside and gently pulled it out as he glanced back at the bed.

He turned his head back and took both hands to open the wallet and saw her driver's license. Earl just about had a heart attack at that moment when he read the name and saw the face. It was Janice!

Earl started to panic as he closed the wallet and put it back inside the purse and carefully put it on the floor where he found it. His heart was racing and his arms began to shack as he tried to figure out what he was going to do next.

Earl thought about standing up and pulling Clyde off his wife but couldn't even imagine what sort of scene that would cause.

Earl listened to Janice as she whimpered under the big fellow above her and hollered out as her body shook again. She was having another orgasm as Clyde hammered away inside her tight pussy.

Earl thought he would dye when he heard Clyde begin to grunt and yelped out like a child being beaten. "Oh God....I'm going to cum....God....Here it is, baby.....Take it....." Earl watched as Clyde slapped his massive legs into her upturned ass a few more times and sunk his cock inside her until his large balls slapped against her ass one last time and stayed there as he emptied his seed inside her womb.

Earl could hear Clyde as he tried to catch his breath. A few moments later he heard them kissing again until Clyde rolled off her body. The only sound that could be heard was of them trying to catch their breath.

Earl thought about crawling back out but was worried about being caught and stayed down low to the floor until he heard Clyde talking.

"Why don't you get on your knees down on the edge of the bed and hold onto the railing."

Earl began to panic. He could hear them moving around on the bed and luckily started to kiss. That gave Earl just enough time to look around and think. There seemed to be enough room under the bed. He quickly moved his legs around and tucked them under first. He wiggled his body and moved further underneath the bed in the nick of time.

Earl listened as he heard them moving and noticed a full length mirror on the wall directly across from the edge of the bed. Earl looked up at the mirror and saw his wife's face.

He saw her smile and heard her laugh as she held onto the edge of the footboard. Earl could see her large breasts dangling freely as she giggled and seemed to be waiting for Clyde to do something.

Earl carefully looked up into the mirror and saw Clyde's face above her body. Earl wondered what he was doing until he saw and heard Janice yelp out as her body jerked forward.

Earl had his answer! Clyde was going to fuck her doggie style!

"That's it....Careful, baby."

Janice purred like a kitten as Clyde began rocking into her pussy. A few moments later and Earl could see her body rocking as her tits swung freely below with Clyde's thrusts.

Earl could see his wife's face making little pouting motions with her lips as Clyde fucked her hard. Earl panicked again when he saw Janice stare into the mirror. She was watching herself being screwed by her black lover.

Her eyes seemed to be focused on watching how her tits swayed as she whimpered and groaned as Clyde banged her pussy.

Earl kept his eyes focused on his wife's face until Clyde finally started to groan and grunt and slapped his body into Janice one last time and came. Earl watched Janice close her eyes and smile as she felt Clyde's sperm filling her pussy.

Earl watched the expression on her face and saw her lips move and barely caught the words she said. "It feels so hot coming inside me."

Janice stayed in that position as she closed her eyes while Clyde leaned down and kissed her back and shoulders. Earl saw him reach around with both hands and cup and massage Janice's huge breasts. He was apparently still lodged inside her and began to fuck her again.

Earl could see that Janice was pushing her ass back against Clyde as she giggled and said. "How can you stay so hard after two orgasms?" Earl listened for Clyde's answer and heard him say. "I haven't had any pussy this good in a long time. I might just fuck you all night!"

Janice giggled as she pushed her ass back against Clyde. Earl kept watching the lust on her face and knew Clyde was giving it to her good.

Earl watched them fuck until Janice finally turned around and spoke to Clyde. "Honey, why don't you come over here and let me try something with you."

Earl saw them moving on the bed and waited to see what she wanted to do. Earl scooted around and put his hand on the foot board and watched as Janice lay on the bed and positioned herself so she could suck on his cock.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers
12