Watching My Wife Find Herself Ch. 02

Story Info
Archana crosses newer boundaries as I watch.
3.6k words
3.99
49.9k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,542 Followers

Archana is smiling but also looks nervous as everyone walks outside and sits on patio chairs by a bar near the swimming pool. She looks ravishing in her short off-shoulder tight blue dress that made me want to jump her earlier. Clearly, it has had the same effect on Steve, because he is sitting in a chair right next to her and stroking her bare shoulder and thighs subtly. She seems to shiver at his touches and smile, but keeps talking politely with the old men.

I am standing about 50 feet away and can hear most of the conversation as Jack walks behind the bar and starts mixing a cocktail.

"Wow, you have a 12 year old? I would have thought you were in college!" says the old guy named Rolf who is hispanic, short and portly. He is wearing swimming shorts and a floral shirt. I notice that every time Archana moves her legs, he keeps shifting his head to see if he can see up her dress.

"Hehehe, you're too kind." Archana smiles.

"He is right! You must work out a lot!" says the other old man dressed similarly named Yan who looks Chinese. He is tall and wiry, much like Jack. His eyes are more focused on her cleavage.

Archana just giggles and shakes her head playfully. Steve is sitting there still stroking her skin in full view of these men she has just met. She seems a little bashful but does not stop him.

Uncle Jack comes back with a bunch of glasses filled with a dark brown liquid and hands them around. Archana takes a couple of big gulps from hers nervously. I have seen how far she has evolved or devolved (based on your perspective), but she still seems to have enough self-doubt to feel nervous here clearly.

They all start talking as if this is just a normal social visit. The conversation is quite boilerplate, each of them sharing their backgrounds, their pasts, their presents etc. Turns out Jack is a big Hollywood producer and the other two men are his colleagues. There are frequent effusive bits with how "Archie looks so hot, she can be in one of our movies", which my wife shyly laughs away. She answers mundane questions about our life in India, how we like Los Angeles, and so on.

Throughout this whole thing, Steve is making minimal contributions to the conversation. He is more into stroking Archana all over and occasionally kissing her shoulder or her neck in front of the old men. The old men keep exchanging sly glances whenever he does that. They are probably wondering, as am I, what is the end game here.

I can see Archana getting more and more drunk and getting more and more affected by Steve's touch. Finally at one point mid-conversation, she suddenly says,

"Can I use your bathroom please?"

"I'll show you." Steve says. He and Jack exchange a conspiratorial smile.

He pulls her up and holds her. Archana is a little wobbly on her feet with all the drinks at the bar and now the cocktail here. But she maintains her balance as Steve walks her into the house through large french windows. The old men watch her curvy ass wobble under her short dress as she walks away.

The old men look at each other and laugh. And then lean forward and start talking in a low voice. I can only catch a few snippets.

"Lucky Steve!"

"...extra spicy tandoori tits..."

"...not really my newphew! Poker buddy who owed me a few grand..."

"...that ass...oof!"

And so on. Minutes tick by. I am wondering where she is. Soon so do the men because they start looking at the house and discussing it.

"...banging her you think?"

"Wouldn't you?"

And so on.

It is a good twenty minutes by now and I am tempted to walk around the house and see if I can spot her with her lover through some other windows. That's when the French windows open. My eyes and the three old men's eyes move there and see Steve walk out, shirtless and sweaty. He waits at the threshold looking inside and back at the old men and smiling.

Then Archana walks out, adjusting her tight little blue dress, making sure it is pulled up enough to cover her boobs and down enough to cover her butt. It has damp patches on it now. I wonder if they are from sweat or cum or both. I notice that she has her high heels in her hand, possibly because she is too drunk to keep walking in them.

I watch, fascinated and also slightly annoyed, as my wife, clearly just-fucked by a young man over a decade younger than her, now walks and joins the three men almost twice her age with a bashful smile.

"Did you have a good time inside, Archie?" Jack asks.

She blushes and looks away, as if she were some coy bride being asked about her wedding night. She is still there and smiling, so clearly, she does not care that the men know she has just been fucked inside by the young buck. But her not caring is not brazen and shameless and in-your-face. It is still coy and self-effacing, which makes it seem even sexier. She still looks hot but not like a slut, which she is. Instead she still has that vulnerable milf-next-door quality in her body language.

"Would you like another drink?" Jack asks.

"Shulll..." Archana says, then blinks and says, "Sure."

"Come, help me make it." Jack gets up from the chair and holds his hand out.

Archana looks at his hand and then looks at Steve who nods and cockily says,

"I'll get in the pool and take a few laps to wash this sweat off."

There is laughter all around. He strips his trousers off and dives into the pool in his underwear.

Old man Jack takes Archana by the hand and leads her behind the bar. Which annoys me, because it is even farther away from where I am standing and I can't hear anything said there. And it blocks a lot of what I can see too. I am wondering if that is why Jack chose to take her there. For some privacy from the others.

Speaking of the others, the two old men still sitting on the chair are talking in low voices with each other and looking at the bar, as am I. Their expressions are semi-serious, as if they are strategizing. They then get up and walk to the bar too, taking seats on the bar stools.

Jack really is mixing a cocktail. Archana is with him, looking at Steve every few seconds, while she nods and follows his instructions, handing Jack this bottle and that. It seems like a pretty strong cocktail, because I see Jack pour a lot of whiskey, tequila, and rum into a blender, with some oranges. As Archana unsteadily walks around the bar fetching the bottles, I wonder if she has perhaps had too much to drink because she is swaying even more with each step. I guess Jack has noticed it too because he stops the blender, walks her around the bar on a stool between his two friends, and then goes back to finish making the drink.

Archana has a glazed look on her face and is leaning against the bar with her elbows on it. That makes her big tits strain even more against her dress. Rolf and Yan are on her either side. Finally Rolf can't take it. I see his grubby hairy hand reach up and feel her tits. That makes her sit up. She stares at him and shoves his hand away. Then she gets up and unsteadily walks to the patio chairs. He looks chastised.

Just as I am thinking, at least she is drawing the line here, I see her reach for her phone which is on a table with her purse. She is still swaying a little as she types something on the phone. Then my phone buzzes in my pocket. I check it. It's a text from her.

- dnt wiat up. drnk. slepping ovr at beth c u tomm

I stare at the phone and then at her, across the pool. Yet another effortless lie. Except for the drunk part. That is true. I think of giving her an out.

- Ok. If you are too drunk, I can come pick you up wherever you are.

I see her look at the text and wince.

- ur 2 nic. i luv u. no is ok. cu tomm. xoxo.

I see a look of shame and guilt flash on her face as she bites her lip and seems to hold back tears. She is feeling guilty lying to me and cheating on me. For a moment, I feel bad for her. But that moment passes. Because she turns around and then goes back to the stool. She resumes her position, looks down and says something. Rolf looks delighted. His eager hands move to her tits again and roll the dress down revealing a strapless bra. The bulging curves of her tits are now exposed.

Yan does the honors of pulling the bra down and freeing her huge tits. He starts squeezing them and then leans down, licking her nipples. She gasps but does not stop him. This emboldens Rolf who puts his hand on her exposed thigh and then shoves it under her dress between her legs. She moans loudly.

Jack has been watching this as he pours the drink into the glasses. Steve has stopped swimming and is watching it from the pool, with a wide smile on his face.

They exchange a glance. Jack nods and gives him a thumbs up sign. Is that acknowledgment that the poker debt is paid?

I am sporting the hardest erection but also feeling angry and aghast at this new level of depravity my wife is now displaying. Hooking up with young virile handsome colleagues is one thing. It's natural, wanting to sleep with such young studs. But these are ugly old men slurping at her tits and playing with her pussy. Ugly old men she has just met. And she is not stopping even them. In fact she seems to be enjoying it.

There is a brief break in the action as Jack comes over with the drinks. He puts them on the bar and stands in front of Archana, admiring her tits. He then grabs her by her hair and pulls her into a kiss. At least he is a good looking man, I console myself. Old, but good looking. The kiss is a passionate one with Archana responding in full measure. Rolf takes his hand out from between her legs and pulls down his shorts. Yan lets go of her tits and does the same. As Jack breaks the kiss, my wife leans back and sees the two erect dicks and inhales deeply. She does not resist as each man takes a hand of hers and puts it on them. Her fingers gingerly wrap around the shaft.

Yan goes in for a kiss next, pulling her face towards him. He does not seem as skilled as Jack, because it looks awkward. Jack meanwhile has taken a few sips of his drink and then put his hands on her dress, slowly pulling it up. She raises her butt so he can do it all the way, and it is revealed that she is not wearing any panties. I saw her wear them when she was getting ready. She must have lost them during the indoor romp with Steve.

Speaking of Steve, he has now climbed out of the pool and is sitting on a patio chair, watching as the old men maul his "girlfriend".

I can see Archana's hands slowly stroking Rolf and Yan's dicks, her fingers feeling their girth and playing with their heads. There is an assured rhythm to her hand work, as if she has done this dozens of times with multiple men. Which she probably has. Here is my wife, her already short dressed bunched around her stomach, her tits and pussy exposed, surrounded by three old men she just met.

Jack takes his shirt off. She lets go of Rolf's dick to stroke his lean hairy chest. Then Jack pushes his swimming shorts down, revealing his pert old ass to me. Archana's eyes move to his dick and she inhales in excitement again. I know what is about to happen but it still gives me a thrill. Jack's butt clenches as he parts my wife's legs and penetrates her. Another cock inside her cunt. This one, from an old stranger, not even a colleague.

I am jacking off beyond the wall as I watch the lean old white man start pounding my curvy wife right on that bar stool. Her hands have let go of the two dicks and are now on Jack's chest, bracing for support as he drills her. She is grunting and moaning like a pig in heat, audible even to me all that distance away. There is a look of unbridled sexual ecstasy on her face that I can see over Jack's shoulder.

The two old men stare in wonder at the coitus happening just inches away from them. Then Yan hoists himself up to hit on the bar, his dick swinging right next to Archana's face. She looks at it vacantly and then keeps her mouth open as he shoves it inside. Rolf also sits on the bar and returns her hand to his dick, which she starts stroking. For the next several minutes, I watch the old white man pounding my wife as she alternates between giving blowjobs and handjobs to the other two men. Steve is still sitting in the chair watching, but he too now his dick out, like me, and is stroking it.

There is some conversation between the old men, which I guess is something to the effect of "give us a turn too" because the configuration changes. Jack takes his dick out of my wife's slutty cunt. The other two men push her off the stool. Jacks sit on the stool. Her bra is taken off and thrown to the side. Her dress is pushed down and discarded too. And then my buck naked wife, right out there in the open poolside, is bent over.

"Filthy filthy puta!!" I heard Rolf say in a delirious voice as he starts spanking my wife's big round upturned ass.

She starts wriggling her ass in response to the blows. She seems to want to move away but Jack has her firmly in place with his dick in her mouth. Yan is holding an arm too. As I watch my slutty wife yelp and dance around, her ass being spanked roughly by the short fat hispanic old man, I can't hold it in anymore. I cum. I cum at the sight of my wife being spanked like a bitch by a stranger while she sucks another stranger's dick.

I later wonder why that moment is when I came. Maybe it was a combination of the undeniable perverted eroticism of what was happening, and her being punished and called names. Although it was not really truly punishment as such, just sexual sadism, but seeing my wife being spanked and berated gave me a release.

After spanking her ass until she is howling and crying, Rolf stops and then enters her. His fucking is hard and rough, even more so than Jack's. And Jack seems to enjoy the sight of my comely milf wife bent over sucking his dick and being banged like this by his ugly friend, because he suddenly sighs loudly and leans back.

He must have cum a lot and somehow hit the back of her throat because Archana starts gagging and retching. Rolf's dick slips out of her cunt as she stumbles around, bent over and and stark naked, as she coughts and vomits out a combination of alcohol and semen.

That triggers my gag reflex too because I start hurling violently standing there behind the compound wall.

"HEY! WHO'S THERE?!!" I see Steve jump up at the sound of my puking.

He runs in my direction. I consider my options. He knows who I am. I could just finish vomiting, then confront him, confront my wife, confront everyone. Make a scene. Kick her out.

But at that moment, my male ego feels an odd shame and fear. Even if I do that, I will be revealing that I, her husband and soulmate and lifelong friend have been watching all this depravity unfold without doing anything more than jacking off. I did not even think to join in! That just seems too embarrassing a prospect to face up to.

So I run. I run away from the house and up a small wooded hill. Steve has now reached the part of the wall where I was spying from. There is a lull in the action surrounding Archana too, because the three old men are standing naked with their dicks hard looking at Steve. And she is just slumped naked over the bar stool, drooling.

Steve scans the surroundings but can not see me. He walks up to the men and there is some active discussion with worried expressions. Finally I see them making a decision. Rolf and Yan prop up my naked wife around each of their shoulders, and walk back inside with Jack and Steve.

I sneak out of my place and sneak around the house, looking through windows. But I can't see them. Clearly they have taken her inside to some room hidden away from outside intruders. I finally give up.

Angry tears streaming down my face, I sit in the car for a while thinking maybe there will be something more I can see. But there isn't. I guess that is it for the night in terms of my self-loathing voyeurism.

What are the four men doing with her in there, I wonder. Is she being spit roasted like before? Sandwiched? Is there double penetration? Has she let other men into her ass after denying my kink for decades? There is no way for me to know. Finally, the tumult gets too much to take. I drive home.

Thank heavens our daughter isn't home and all the neighbors are asleep, because I am a blubbering mess when I get home. Yes, I have seen her be unfaithful before, but this was just something above and beyond what I could stomach. In a haze, I walk to our kitchen, pick up a bottle of whiskey and just chug it like water. It burns my throat, but my chaotic mind needs calming.

After downing half the bottle, I move to the couch and keep taking big gulps and trying to compose myself. I am not sure if I am having a panic attack. But the chugging of the booze has an effect. And I pass out.

This next bit is a little muddled and hazy in my recollection. Here is what I remember.

"Ninu...oh god...are you...are you okay?"

"Fine fine...you are bank...no bank...no...back"

"Ninu...have you dean brinking...been drink...honey are you..."

The hazy memory is of her looking and sounding drunk too. She is in that dress from before, even more patchy and messed her. Her hair is disheveled and her make-up is smeared.

"You slucking...sluck...slut!"

"Ninu! I am sorry!"

Flashes of crying and drunken arguments. Flashes of something physical. Spanking? Sex? Did I hit her? Did she hit me? It is all muddled.

The next thing I clearly remember is waking up to the sound of my phone in the bedroom. I am naked and reeking. Next to me, Archana is naked, sleeping prone.

When and how did we end up here? The phone is still ringing and sounding insufferable.

"Hullo?" I weakly answer.

"Dad! Finally! What the hell? Let me in! You chained the door!" it's our daughter.

"Sorry...I was asleep. What?"

"Dad, open the front door!"

I throw on clothes in a hurry, make sure to close the bedroom door behind me and run out to the front door.

"Jesus!" she says annoyed as she glares at me and marches to her room.

Usually when she says that, I always joke, what do you mean Jesus, we aren't Christian. But I am too hungover and exhausted to do that.

Flashes of the previous night flood in. And I know I left my wife naked and prone in the bedroom. Just as I am walking back to check on her, the door opens and she walks out, dressed in sweatpants and a long t-shirt. She looks equally hungover and exhausted. But she has clearly washed up and tidied herself up and says.

"Is she home?"

"Yeah."

"Let's talk later. I'll start coffee and breakfast." she yawns and stretches. I see her big tits strain against even the loose t-shirt. And I instantly picture Yan's mouth on them.

I stumble behind her into the kitchen. Let's talk later? About what? What exactly happened last night after she got home? I only have the vaguest flashes at that stage. The only thing I know is that we were both very drunk.

"Jesus, I leave you two alone one night and you look like this! Gross!"

The daughter joins us in the kitchen and laughs.

"What do you mean Jesus? We aren't Christian." Archana says tiredly.

And we all laugh. Like a happy family sharing an inside joke.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,542 Followers