Watching My Wife Fuck on Web Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

Brandie laughed and said, "No way! You promised me a whole night here with Levi and I'm gonna fuck him till daylight!"

I knew that suggestion wasn't gonna go anywhere, so I tried another, "Well how about y'all leave the web cam on and just forget all about it. Forget I'm watching. Don't worry about what I can, or can't see, don't worry about leaving the lights on, Hell, y'all can even get under the covers. Just leave the cam on so I can see and hear what's going on."

My wife laughed, and she said, "No. Once is enough. I want to spend the rest of the night relaxed and just having fun and not worrying about you. If the cam was on I would constantly be thinking about what you can see and can't see."

I said, "OK. Go play with your boy-toy and have fun. Fuck his brains out but don't let him wear it out, I want some when ya get home!"

To that, my wife, with a big smile on her face said, "Have you ever seen ANYONE 'wear it out'?"

I said, "No. But I'll bet Levi will try tonight!"

Laughing, my wife said, "I love you." and shut off the web cam.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers
12