Watching Neighbours Wife in a Wood

Story Info
One of the benefits of working from home...
1.5k words
4.38
48.5k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

One of the benefits of working from home is that I can take the dog for a walk when it suits me as opposed to when it's necessary.

This particular day I decided to take the dog in the car to some nearby woods which we're normally full of rabbits.

The lazy dog never caught any, but it did give him some extra exercise in chasing them.

We always went off the main path as there was more opportunity for the dog and in reality it was far more pleasant than the well-trodden main path through the woods.

We were on our way back to the car after a long walk and approaching the main path when I heard voices coming towards me.

Being a Wednesday afternoon I was a bit surprised, normally it was only weekends or school holidays when you saw anyone, and today was neither.

The voices became a bit louder and then a group of three people came into view, a woman and two men.

They couldn't see me as the path that they were on veered off to the right, but from what I could see there was a woman who looked to be in her late 30's with two blokes who looked to be in their 50's at least!

Not only that, she was dressed in a tight skirt and shirt with high heels, hardly clothes for a walk in the woods!

Instinct told me to follow and we walked back along the path I came unseen, but close enough to hear their voices.

They moved off the path and into a small clearing which was quite near to where I was standing.

Being summer I was hidden by the leaves on the trees and bushes, plush they had no idea that I was there, so didn't look.

It was then that I got one hell of a shock, I recognised the woman as Jane, she lived on my street about three houses from me!

I didn't really know her, but she and her husband both worked and didn't really mix in the community.

She was lovely though, a real looker with shoulder length brown hair, always dressed the "business woman" style with tight skirts and heels that accentuated her legs and arse and shirts that showed off her ample tits.

Now she was about 20 foot from me in a wood with two old blokes who definitely where not her husband!

The two blokes were either side of her and one had his arm around her waist, the other was carrying what looked like a blanket.

Jesus, the two blokes where Tom and Jim, two local business men who hung out at the golf club.

They were laughing and joking quite loudly, it was obvious that she'd been drinking as she half heated tried to push Tom away as he tried to pull her closer.

I could see a lot better now as Tom pulled her close and tried to kiss her, rather than push away, she leant into him and returned the kiss.

Tom's hand dropped from her waist to her arse as he pulled her closer.

They were now all over each other's faces as they ground their hips into each other.

Jim threw the blanket he had onto the floor and knelt as he spread it out.

When he stood up he got behind Jane, who was grinding herself into Tom and started rubbing his groin over Jade's arse as he kissed the back of her neck.

He got his hands on her tits and was squeezing them as she continued to grind herself into Tom.

She broke off kissing Tom and turned to face Jim. As she did she moved her feet apart and then leant towards Jim as she opened her mouth to kiss him.

As there was space initially between them, it was clear to see that they both had big fucking hard ons,making tents in the front of their trousers.

Jim had the front of Jane's shirt open and one of her tits out as she kissed him, her nipple looked like a chapel hat peg, it was that long and hard.

I couldn't believe what I was watching , Tom was now sucking on Jane's nipple as she kissed Jim.

He'd also pulled her skirt up and I could see from his arm movements that he was rubbing her twat.

She didn't seem to care as she was rubbing Jim's prick through his trousers.

Both her tits were now out, and Jim had stopped kissing her and had got her skirt up above her hips.

She was now facing me although they had no idea I was there.

She had on a tiny pair of red knickers, her bush was poking out of the sides and top. Jim pulled her knickers to one side revealing her twat, her crack was shaved, but the rest was a massive bush.

Tom's hand was already there from behind and he was giving her a good fingering.

Jane moved her feet apart, this let Jim get a finger up her hole with Tom's.

"That's it you old fuckers, finger my dirty married cunt" she shouted.

She'd got Jim's trousers open and was wanking his prick.

My prick was straining at the bit as I watched my lovely neighbour being fingered with her tits out by two old blokes.

Tom was now kissing her, and he then pulled her on to the blanket on the ground.

As she lay on the blanket she splayed her legs.

Tom had got his knob out and was feeding it into Jane's mouth.

Jim had got her knickers to one side and had his face buried in her minge.

I could see that Tom had a big prick and was literally fucking Jane's skull. She didn't seem to mind as I could see her tongue all over his prick as he rammed her.

Jim moved from between her legs giving me a perfect view of her gash, it was so wet I could see it glistening.

Jim got between her legs, his trousers were round his knees as he started to fuck her.

"Fuck it Jim, ram your fucking prick up me, I need some cock" I heard Jane cry.

I'd got my prick out and was wanking as I watched this scenario.

What a fucking slut and did I wish it was my cock up her hole.

As Jim fucked her she lifted her legs and wrapped them round his back, the slut still had her heels on.

Tom was still kneeling and fucking her face.

He was talking dirty to her as she sucked his prick, I could hear him call her a dirty married slut who would fuck anything with a cock.

As I said, they were only 20 feet from me and I could hear everything, even her cunt squelching as Jim fucked her.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck me silly, I want you to own my cunt, I'll do anything "she said.

"Change places Jim" I heard Tom say.

Jim pulled out and moved to one side, fuck, her cunt was wide open and dripping.

She moved quickly onto her hands and knees, her arse was facing me as she reached behind and pulled her knickers to one side of her arse.

Her crack was open as Tom got behind her.

Fucking he'll, his prick was a full 9 inch if it was one.

"Fuck it Tom, make me fucking cum"

Jim was kneeling by her face; his prick was glistening with her cunt juice as she stated to suck it.

I was tossing myself off in a frenzy as I watched Tom's dong slide up her hole.

Tom started to pound her, he was going in up to his balls and the angle they were at gave me a perfect view.

We had been standing still apart from me wanking my knob when a fucking small rabbit appeared.

My stupid dog lurched at it, I managed to keep control, but it made a hell of a racket initially rustling bushes.

Jane looked over in my direction and she could see me wanking as I watched her.

I saw a bit of a smirk on her lips as she obviously recognised me.

She kept watching me wank.

Jim and Tom were too busy pleasuring themselves to notice me.

Looking in my direction she said, "fucking cum for me".

As she said that Jim started to cum, he shot a load of spunk over her face.

She didn't turn her head, she kept looking at me as Jim's spunk splashed over her face.

"Fuck me Tom, spunk all over me, I want cum" she shouted.

Tom cried and pulled out of her, he shot a load of spunk over her gaping twat, the next load was over her arse.

I couldn't help it, I gasped as my prick exploded, a massive rope of spunk must have shot six feet if an inch.

I looked up and Jane was smiling at me with Hum's cum dripping off her face as I shot three more loads.

I quickly zipped up my trousers and as I moved to walk away, Jane blew me a kiss, unknown to Tom and Jim.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers