Watching Neighbours Wife in a Wood Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow up to Watching a Neighbours Wife in a Wood.
2.1k words
4.47
26.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

I hadn't been able to think of much else since I'd watched my neighbour Jane with two old guys the previous week.

I'd taken the dog out most days to the same wood, but unfortunately they hadn't been there.

After a couple of weeks I put it down to a one off and buried myself in work.

It must have been a Tuesday about 3 weeks later when the doorbell rang just before lunch.

When I answered the door there was a courier driver.

"I've a small parcel for the house three doors up the road, but there's nobody in, could I leave it with you? If I can I'll put a card through their door telling then it's here," he said.

I noticed that he had a small box in his hand and agreed, I took the parcel and left it by the door and went back to work. I was incredibly busy and didn't realise the time when the doorbell rang again, I looked up and saw it was almost 4pm as I walked to the door.

When I opened the door, Jane was standing there!

"I think you have a parcel for me?" she said as she waived a small card.

She looked as sexy as hell, she was wearing a white blouse and dark tight skirt, dark heels and either stockings or tights, I assumed that she'd just got back from work. Although we'd lived on the same road for at least three years, this was the first time that we'd ever spoken.

I gave her the parcel and said, "no problem, anytime."

I was just about to close the door when Jane spoke

"Could I ask a favour, my husband is away, and I've bought two kitchen stools from Ikea, I'm stuck assembling them, do you think you could help me?"

I didn't need asking twice. I'd watched her fuck two old blokes in a wood, none of which was her husband. Whether she'd seen or recognised me wanking as I watched am not sure, she hadn't indicated anything at all in her manner.

I said, "yes and would come around in about 20 minutes if that was ok?"

She readily agreed and thanked me saying "see you soon."

By the time I'd shut the door I had a semi on! I got my thoughts together and decided to see how things panned out. I didn't want to make a move and then be accused of molesting her, after all, I'm 62, she's half my age, who would believe me!

Twenty minutes later I was ringing her door bell.

Jane opened the door with a big smile and invited me in.

She led me toward the kitchen, as she was walking in front of me I got a good look at her arse. The skirt was tight which showed off her peachy bum, it also revealed the straps of her suspenders, my cock started to twitch.

We entered the kitchen and the bits of the two stools were on the floor, there was a also bottle of Prosecco open on the kitchen counter.

Jane offered me a drink as she refilled a half empty glass, I declined.

She said, "there's beer in the fridge if I wanted one."

I said "I'd have a beer when I finished, I explained that I thought IKEA stuff was a pain in the arse as well."

Jane laughed, and we continued chatting. Jane was really having a go at the Prosecco as she explained that her husband was away on business till Friday.

I was on my hands and knees struggling with so called easy assembly of a kitchen stool which was anything but easy!

Jane was drinking and talking, fuck she looked like sex on legs, she was leaning back against the kitchen counter with her feet apart. Her skirt was stretched tight across her hips, she was as fit as fuck.

I tried to concentrate on the stool as opposed to drooling over the latent slut in front of me.

The atmosphere was interrupted as Jane's phone rang.

"Hi darling" she said, then looking at me she put her hand over the mouthpiece and said "hubby" and walked out of the kitchen into the lounge.

It took me about another 10 minutes to finish the stools and then I got a beer from the fridge.

Jane hadn't come back into the kitchen, so I assumed that she was still on the phone with her husband.

I finished the beer and walked into the lounge to say bye.

As I approached the open door I could hear Jane on the phone. I put my head round the door and got hell of a shock!

Jane was sitting in a leather armchair, but it was the way she was sitting that shocked me.

She had one leg over the arm of the chair, her skirt was pulled right up above her stocking-tops.

My jaw must have dropped at the sight!

I moved to leave but Jane but her hand over the mouth piece and said "it's ok" and I entered the room,

Her husband must have noticed the pause, as when she went back to talking to him she said, "it was that old bloke David who had assembled the kitchen stools just leaving."

She said that looking directly at me.

Her knickers were on show, small white ones which appeared tight over her fanny.

I just stood and looked at her legs as she continued speaking to her husband, all the time looking at me.

Things moved on quickly when she said to her husband "I'm meeting Tom and Jim for lunch tomorrow."

As she said that she put her other leg over the other arm of the chair.

Her legs were wide open, her knickers were tight over her mound and I could see part of her bush poking out of the side of her knickers.

"You know what those dirty fuckers are like, they'll be touching me up and making filthy suggestions over lunch then if it's like last week, they'll suggest a walk in that wood and fuck me silly, I can't wait," Jane said.

Jane moved her hand to her knickers and started to rub her twat, she was talking to her husband but looking at me.

My knob was making a tent pole in my trousers, I was poker stiff!

Jane continued speaking to her husband,

"I loved it when Tom started fingering me, I let him pull my dress up and my knickers to one side and stuff two fat fingers up my hole. I was so fucking wet he went straight in up to his knuckle. Jim was kissing me and had the front of my dress down to get my tits out."

She continued, "Your prim and proper wife was being fingered and having her tits mauled in a fucking wood by two 60-year-old men and loving it."

She got her hand out of her knickers and pulled them to one side. Her bald slit was already glistening and half open, she had a right fucking gash and big fanny lips.

What I really liked was the big triangle of close-cropped hair that went from just above her clit and almost half way up her belly.

She was rubbing her clit and sliding a couple of fingers up her.

She continued speaking to her husband,

"I rubbed their cocks through their trousers, both had hard ons and I got them both out. Jim had his fingers up me as I started wanking them. Both had nice size pricks and the feeling of holding them made my fanny that wet it was making squelching noises as they fingered me."

Jane now had three fingers up her twat and was jamming them in for all she was worth.

My prick was bursting, I could have fucked the shit out of her.

She continued speaking, "I dropped to my knees and started licking Tom's cock head, Jim rubbed his bell end over my face at the same time leaving a trial of pre-cum over my cheek. I turned and sucked Jim's knob, he fucked my face with his cock. He was so far down my throat that his balls were banging my chin. At one stage both got their cocks in my mouth, my cunt was that wet I could feel cunt juice running down my leg. That's right darling, your wife is a dirty cock sucking slut, sucking two old men's knobs and dying for them to fuck me!"

Jane spread her legs even further making her twat gape.

She continued to her hubby,

"Are you wanking? put the video on so I can watch you wank as I continue to tell you what they did."

She went on, "Tom lay on the floor and I sat on his prick reverse cowgirl as Jim shoved his cock in my mouth. It was then that I noticed a movement in the bushes. Someone was watching us! That turned me on even more knowing that some stranger was watching me fuck, I wanted him to get his prick out, I was dying to see it, I was almost screaming with anticipation!"

I was now rubbing my cock through my trousers and Jane's eyes were full of lust as I undid my zip and my rock-solid prick sprung out, a big glob of pre-cum dribbled off the end.

Jane smiled and licked her lips as I started to toss myself off for her.

She continued talking, "I wanted the stranger to join in, I was on my hands and knees and Jim was pounding me as I sucked on Tom's cock, but from the position I was in I could see the stranger wanking. I wanted him to come closer, but he didn't, I saw him cum though, he shot a massive rope of spunk which sent me right over the top and I came all over Jim's knob."

Jane was making lewd facial expressions and was sticking her tongue out in my direction as I continued to wank and point my prick at her.

She went back to speaking to her husband, "I hope the stranger is there tomorrow, I want him to come close and join in, I want him to finger me, I'll suck his cock and let him fuck me, let him fuck your dirty slut of a wife."

My trousers were off, and I was standing close to Jane's face, I was furiously wanking my cock and likewise her hand was a blur as she fingered herself daft.

When she pulled her hand out of her fanny glistening with fanny juice and rubbed my balls I almost came.

She wrapped her slime covered fingers around my shaft and started pumping my cock, my bell end was swollen with the force that she was wanking me.

I reached down and shoved three fingers in her hole, she was soaking, I almost got my fist in her.

She started bucking and my hand went all the way in, I fisted her as hard as I could as she squirted over my hand and wrist.

Panting, she said to her husband, "they can do what they want with me, they can fuck my arse, I'll lick their arseholes, they'll spunk all over your slut wife and I'll come straight home covered in their muck and switch on skype, you'll see my gaping holes dripping with spunk."

As she said that I shot a massive rope of spunk on her face, this was followed by two more.

I moved forward, and Jane started sucking the drops of cum from the end of my prick, as she did she switched on her video.

Her husband immediately shouted, "what's that?"

Jane continued licking me clean with spunk dripping off her face as she said,

"The stranger has just fisted me off and I let him cum on my face, if you're lucky I might let you watch him fuck me up the arse tomorrow, need to go now, bye."

I couldn't believe what had happened over the past half hour when Jane said to me

"I knew the stranger was you, tomorrow we'll be in the same place and you can join in!

Take pictures, I'll pose with cock in every hole and I want you to film me, I'll suck you off, but you can't fuck me, I want you to bring me home after they've finished. Then, I'll switch on Skype and you can fuck me, I want you to fuck me like a whore, so my husband can watch as you fuck his wife covered in another blokes cum.

Now here's my phone, take some pics with my face covered in your cum as I lick your prick!"

stimac
stimac
285 Followers