Watching Parents Have Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches his parents in a hotel room.
3.2k words
3.86
357k
92

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had so many experiences during vacations gone with my parents over the years... I share narrate all of them in parts....

In first part, I would share my first experience with them....

Years ago, I had gone for a 1 day holiday vacation with my parents...

It was my first holidays during my college days, and more importantly after onset of my Puberty... I had become sexually active and was curious to learn about sexual stuff at that age...

Anyways, my first trip with them was a nice and real exciting one. We had gone to a Hill Station Hotel where we spend the weekend... Basically, it was that we had gone on Saturday evening, and returned back on Sunday evening....

It was just a day trip, but the fun and the excitement for us was very good...

We left home all packed in 1 bag, and drove down the road, through the mountains – it was a lovely sight... Actually, it was very romantic.. It was raining a little and there was a little fog in the air...

It was a 2 hours drive, and we reached our hotel by dinner time.. We got 1 double single room in which extra bed was placed.. Extra bed was placed near the window, just next to the double bed..

Mom took the side of the double bed next to my bed, while dad was to sleep on the other end of the bed...

We checked in, and were so excited at everything around us that we immediately had dinner and then in half hours, went into our room balcony and sat there enjoying the Valley facing view... The Silence of night along with the cool natural romantic feel in the air was so so good... We sat there gazing into the valley quietly..

I did notice that my Parents slowly were getting "TOUCHY" and were tickling each other.. At that age, I did not understand what it meant, and then I thought it was just simple some childish mischief...

Anyways, at around 11pm, mom got up and announced that she was going to bed – and even before I could question this idea, dad too got up and announced "It's too ate, Lets go to Sleep"....And before I could say anything, I was made to come in the room and immediately asked to pack up for the night...

I generally am a late sleeper, so I protested – but then was made to switch off all lights and was told that if you want go sit in balcony as long as you like – I decided against it, and took my walkman and was listening to music...

Light was entering the room through the window making it a bit lighted – As Parents had switched off even the Night Lamp that was in the room (They wanted it to be totally dark as they said they cannot sleep – which I do not agree – At home, they sometimes go to sleep with lights on as well, so their demand for total darkness did not make sense, but then I said nothing, there was some light in the room even after all lights were switched off... These were from the light that entered the room from the window...And it was somewhat bright – Thanks to a Street Light just below our Balcony...

I was listening to music, and I do not know within how many minutes, maybe less than 5 minutes of switching of the lights I could hear them whisper, and then saw mom getup and walk towards the bathroom.. I thought she was going to bathroom before sleep which she did every night..

But then, when she reached near our bag, I heard a bag zip open, and then close, and then mom walk back... She sat on the bed, and was looking at my direction.. She was only few feet away from me – she looked at me, I looked at her, as if thinking she wanted to tell me something --- but it was not so – she was just checking if I was awake -- and within few minutes of silent stare, she adjusted her bed a little..

Then I heard a funny sound – a sound of kind of plastic bag being torn – I did not understand what that sound it was – maybe it came from outside, but no it was from mom's direction.. I was looking at her in the dark..

She had something in her hand and was doing something...

After couple of minutes, she was fully on her bed – still sitting but now turned towards dad..

Dad now sitting on bed – I saw a piece of cloth been thrown over the bed near the leg of the bed on his side – I thought it would some blanket or something – but now know it was his shirt....

Then I saw an amazing sight – I had never seen --- mom and dad getting close... Their hands met, mom was on her back – and dad bending over her – what I could see in the dark was his face was around her breast area...

All this suddenly made be realise "They were HAVING SEX"....

This just struck me out of the blue – all the naïve thinking and all the foolish understanding of things went out of my head, and in just 1 minute became a complete mature adult – knowing, or at least having an idea what would happen next...

I stopped my music, kept it aside and turned towards them watching them...

They were now getting very physical – I heard sounds, which seemed like smooches – and smooches --- and Oh Boy!! My head was going for a Spin... So this is "SEX"...

I watched them, and they continued – it was not long before their leg play started, and they kept crossing, uncrossing their legs over each other.... WOW!! Their leg play was so intense, that I was just looking at their legs...

I did feel turned on by this sight, but yet was not touching my Penis... Was too excited to watch my Parents indulge in Sex to do or think of doing anything at that time...

And then dad got up, and lied down on his back – for a second I thought this sex act was over, feeling disappointed... But then what happened was truly unbelievable... Mom got up from bed and was standing at exactly 1 foot from me... My eyes were staring at her legs in the dark... And then within 2 seconds removed her night gown and throwing it down on ground...

And Oh Boy!! Here was my mom without clothes – only in bra and her underwear standing 1 foot away from me...

And then, I saw her unhook her bra – and then her underwear --- but she dropped on the floor.. I could see her totally naked... As we live in small house back home, I have had chance to see her totally naked – but that only for few seconds...

And here she was totally naked within 1 foot from me...

The light from the window allowed me to see her body a bit --- her breasts – and even shadow of her nipple was visible...

And then she proceeded to sit on bed.. This is when I realised dad was without clothes too.. I could make out his chest which shone in moonlight...

Within 1 minute, they were back on the bed and again getting physically active – this time I heard the loudest smooch --- which I guess if I was sleeping would have woken me up... But I guess, they did not care – they did not care whether their son was sleeping or was watching them have sex only few feet away from them... All they were interested was their sexual urges...

I then decided, I too should enjoy – I pushed my pants down on my knees – and had a full erect penis within the confines of my blanket...

I was playing with it, and treating my Penis like a toy and was looking at them...

And then suddenly dad again turned and slept on his back... And then – And then mom got up – climbed on the bed and was sitting, and then sleeping over dad...

Oh Boy!!

I could not believe it... I could see mom's breasts quashed on dad's chest as she adjusted her balance, and I guess her sexual organ towards dads... Their leg games were still on --- and then finally, I heard another Smooch --- another loud smooch --- and then – and then I could make out in the light available from window that "SHE MOVED" – She actually moved her body over dad...

Smooches and her movement continued – they were totally naked on the bed next to me – and mom was on top of dad – and she was actively having sex ---

I was masturbating vigorously – I can masturbate either with my hands or by rubbing my pillow – which I learnt to rub on to great comfort and satisfaction...

But at this moment – I was using my hands to pump my penis up and down...

I suddenly decided, no more blanket cover – uncovered part of my blanket, and then fully – I bet if any of my parents had looked at my direction they would have seen me masturbating big time...

But then they were busy... Mom was going on up and down dad's body fast --- dad had caught hold of her hanging Breasts like oranges hanging from tree – Their act continued –

Then mom was in little position – still going up and down in slow motion over dad ---

Now her Breasts were a little hanging away from dad, who raised his head a little and I could see him move his lips over the breasts... I could her kick of sucking – sound when you are sucking at something – say sucking juice from an Orange...

Their sex act continued for sometime – I guess around 10/15 minutes MY MOM KEPT HUMPING DAD – and each of mom's humping movements were at constant slow speed "UP AND DOWN" - "UP AND DOWN" over dad's sweaty body....

And then suddenly I heard a soft moan – a very clear moan --- It was from mom --- she was grunting a bit – the silence of the night made it a loud moan – enough to wake anyone in the room – but she not care I was in their room and I could hear the sounds (and watch her having sex), her sexual urge was so very strong...

And then again mom was sleeping over dad totally --- and now only her hips were moving --- her arms were around his chest --- her moaning was suddenly very loud – and I could see her legs twitch strongly – locking dads leg...

I understood mom had an Orgasm – She had a Sexual release...

At first I thought even dad had an Orgasm – and that the entire sex was over...

This made me concentrate on my masturbation --- I was pumping very very very fast – even using my own Saliva to lubricate my Penis --- My Penis had already got a little sticky, but I knew it is just the precum --- so I kept violating pumping...

My pumping did make sight sound – as if very soft clapping of hands – I am sure parents would have heard it too – they were just few feet away from me – I sure they had heard it – but I cared not --- I just wanted my semen to come out...

And then it did --- and it was like a Big Fountain – as if the entire build up sexual energy caused by watching them have sex being released all at once – and in couple seconds I was leaking like a sticky tap...

I was actually shuddering and lost all senses for 1/2 seconds...

As I got my breath back – I used a cloth lying next to my bed to wipe my semen...

And then afterwards pulled up my pants and my blanket and was about to sleep...

But before that I looked at my Parents – mom was still on top of dad --- she was not moving at all – both their faces were facing me --- I am sure they could see me – and I am sure they had seen me complete my masturbation --- and my cleanup and pack up for sleep.... I was looking at their direction --- wondering what would happen next – and when they would too prepare to sleep ---

But then to my surprise, I saw them turn towards each other – and then again in 1 minute heard faint sounds of smooches --- I thought it was over for them as well... It was just their way to end...

And then...

And then – She Moved again – He slow but constant humping resumed, as she again started moving "UP AND DOWN" dad – And her movements were such, that first her ass was moving over dad's waist – and then her whole body --- she again started moving slowly...her waist was more than "HUMPING" was kind of "SQUEEZING" against dad's Penis –

And then – and then I released that their sex was not over yet --- And that made me think why?? Why??

And it struck me, Mom had an Orgasm – but dad had not --- he was still very much Sexually charged and his penis would be erect as a stick...

They had stopped their sex act to take a break after mom's orgasm – and now that they had got their energy back (and maybe even after watching me cum in the dark in front of them) they continued their act – with mom going "Up-and Down" over dad again....

I did not move...

Mom was over dad for sometime, and then she got down – my idea of thought that now it must be done was gone as now dad was moving towards mom's naked body...

Now mom was lying on her back – her breasts visible in the moonlight – they were nice and round – with her nipple like horns standing erect --- she does not have big nipples but, she has very seductive breasts...

I then saw dad move towards mom and then climb over mom....

As he did, he just glanced over my direction – hoping I was not awake at least now --- but then he knew I was not –

I did not try to hide my excitement --- and as dad again was facing mom – and now totally over mom – I again removed my Penis from my pants and was playing with it...

I could not see dad's Penis in the dark – but did see his hand going below him and towards their sex organs... He was, I understand trying to put his penis in mom...

In 2 minutes – again smooches started – and now it dad's turn to go "Up-Down" over mom.... The difference is, dad was only moving pelvic region – In the dark I could only make out him "HUMPING" mom by moving his pelvic region "UP-DOWN" --- "UP-DOWN" --- he was as if rubbing himself on mom... Just like, humping a pillow...

I was slightly pumping my Penis again...

He kept going "Up-Down" --- "Up-Down" ---- He was making slight sounds --- and moving slowly – he was quicker than mom in his "UP-Down" movement, but still humping slowly comparatively...

He was actually digging into mom --- hard and deep – as if he intended to reach his sexual edge with his strong long Penis ---

He kept humping, He kept Humping --- his hands were squeezing mom's breast violently – He was squeezing them as if they were oranges – and he removing juice from them...And as he continued "HUMPING" mom, dad kept himself busy over over mom's breasts --- squeezing and even sucking them --- I do not know if he could manage to suck any milk from them --- but he really getting sexually excited feeling and playing mom's Breasts as he fucked her....

And then it was his turn... He twitched --- He pushed himself tightly over mom --- his ass was tightly inward --- I would not see clearly --- but I knew he had stopped pumping mom and was just pushing "Inside" mom with his penis....

So, even dad had cum... Now even he had cum...

And this made me complete my 2nd masturbation round too --- my semen was leaking all over my penis and hands...... As my penis was inside my blanket – I just wiped it by again taking the cloth lying on the ground and cleaning the penis and my sticky hands with that cloth...

I was watching them all the time I cleaned myself..

Both of them lay motionless... but dad was still over mom...

As I finished cleaning, I heard soft sound of kissing, and then in 1 minute I saw him getting down over mom – and sitting next to mom.... They were whispering a little, I did not understand what....

I then saw dad's hands move down below towards his penis, and in 1 second I knew he had something in his hand... Then I knew that he had worn "Condoms" during their sex act, and the condom had taken al the semen released by him....

It was very interesting...

I then saw him getup, go to the bathroom – and after few minutes getup...

He switched on the night lamp for a minute – I saw them naked in light.... I had to close my eyes 90% due to the light but could manage to see a little --- good enough to make me say WOW!!

Dad was standing naked, while mom was lying down on bed naked – facing dad --- her breasts were big and lovely.... She was full of sweat.... Completely naked, full of sweat and lying on bed...

Dad then opened our luggage bag, removed new pair of shorts and wore it – and then sat on the bed preparing to sleep...

I could not see properly, due to my eyes being near shut, but I could heard them whisper – I do not know what they were talking about now --- but then dad was lying on his bad, switched off the light --- got under the blanket and turns towards mom – who was yet facing him – still naked...

I thought it was totally over --- THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT EVER WAS OVER...

And it was in all sense...

But 1 question remained --- MOM WAS STILL NAKED ---

Would she getup and change too in sometime.... Or would she just sleep NAKED --- or would she do some masturbation – specially her humping on a pillow --- I had learnt "PILLOW HUMPING" watching her do that back home --- I have seen her "HUMP" and MASTURBATE using a pillow couple of times back home --- what to do, we live in a very small house, and mom sometimes has very strong sexual urges....

Anyways, what would she do later that night, Only next few hours of the night would tell...

And till she was naked in the dark and till it was morning I would not be sleeping totally...

There may be more sexual act ahead in the dark of the night that night....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::