Watching Parents Have Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught both of moms breasts and used it to pull himself deeper and DEEPER into mom....


And then with that he also started fondling, sucking, squeezing, mauling and above all biting moms breasts all over. This he did along with humping mom which he did like a wild possessed man ......


He kept humping and humping and humping himself over mom roughly and all the while grunting loudly.....


Actually mom was no less in her grunts, and was even couple of times louder than dad.....

She was actually screaming at the top of her voice, as dad kept piercing his penis again and again into her sex holes.....


Obviously, mom’s eyes were still looking towards me.

It seemed, watching me made her horny even further and helped her in reaching a pleasing orgasm.

I myself was humping like crazy on my bed. I did not now care whether mom found out about it r not.


I was just desperate for release…

I guess so were my parents.

I saw that Dad was fucking mom mercilessly, and with each hump, he was relentlessly pushing his penis deeper and deeper in mom's sex hole very very violently....


******************

And then it happened..


After about 15 minutes of rough wild crazy sex, mom finally got yet another massive orgasm...

And as she did, she suddenly twitched wildly and in seconds was roughly locking her legs with dads legs.....

This was too much for dad who in turn locked his legs with moms..

He suddenly grasped both of mom's breasts roughly, and clinging onto them he too twitched his legs wildly too, and had a big orgasm release too..

I watched as he kept pushing and pushing himself deep within mom's sex wall, as he did so, Dads ass cheeks moved inward and were held tightly closed, as he injected jets of his hot semen into mom.....

This was too much for me as well, and I too reaching a real Powerful orgasm. And with that i pushed my penis hard into moms dress ONE LAST TIME and again managed to release jets of thick sticky semen into the dress fabric....

(As i did, I imagined that I had injected my semen not on mom’s dress, but just like dad, I too had injected my hot semen into her sex hole....)


Anyways, after the Serial Orgasm sesion, all 3 of us remained motionless as we got our breathe back and calmed our senses to normalcy.

And thus for about 10 minutes noone moved. Then dad gotup from over mom and slept on his side of bed.

After which, he went off to sleep. So did mom and so did I.

12