Watching Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

"Should I do your shoes too?"

"No, leave them on," she said, stepping out of her clothes, "I'll need them to get a better grip."

"A better grip?"

"You'll see."

Padding over to one of the low benches, she gently lowered herself until she was lying flat, feet planted firmly on the ground on either side. Matthew followed, drinking in the sight of her pale naked body, looking much like it had been when covered by her body hugging gymnasts uniform. There were a million and one things he wanted to do with her, but right now there was only one clear and obvious choice.

"Are you ready," he asked, placing one knee on the smooth wooden bench.

"I am, please," she said, one hand reaching up to touch his shoulder.

So this is it, he thought to himself, this is how I'm going to lose my virginity.

Matthew lowered himself, putting his left forearm under Sarah's head like a pillow. With his free hand he explored the warm soft folds of her labia. He'd never really felt anyone down there when they were aroused, he couldn't believe how wet she was. Sarah gave a sharp gasp as he pushed two fingers up inside her.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Sarah said, shifting beneath him into a better position, "don't be afraid. Put it in me."

Holding the shaft of this penis, he brought it to the lips of her cunt. Reaching down, Sarah helped guide him to the moist opening of her vagina. Bearing down, he slid inside her with such ease that at first he couldn't be sure he'd done it. Looking down between their legs he watched as he pushed himself inside her to the hilt. Sarah made a deliberately vocal moan, hoping to urge him on. Should she tell him this only her third time, he only her second lover? No, she didn't want to spoil the moment, not now that she was finally in his arms.

One foot on the floor, Matthew began to really go in earnest, the motions coming naturally. She was so soft and warm in there, not at all as tight or gripping as he'd imagined it would be, though he wondered how different it would feel without the condom. Regardless, it felt damn good.

"That's it, keep going," Sarah breathlessly encouraged him, her firmly planted feet enabling her to raise her pelvis to meet his thrusts. The way his penis was curved created a somewhat different sensation when he was inside her, as if rubbing her in an unusual but erotic way, though he also popped out a couple of times because of it. His earlier ejaculation proved to have some unexpected benefits, since it gave him much longer staying power than he'd have otherwise, long enough that sweat started to break out on their skin, her bangs plastered wetly to her forehead.

At the moment it happened Matthew went stiff, giving vent to a ragged gasp. Though he'd stopped moving, Sarah could feel his cock twitching repeatedly inside her, filling the tip of the condom with his semen as he came.

"Oh, good lord, that was... just...," Matthew huffed, reluctantly pulling himself out of her.

Sarah languorously stretched her arms, slowly sitting up, her eyes bright. They kissed, their new found relationship having been so dramatically consummated. Sarah flicked a fingernail against the full teat of his condom.

"I wonder how we'll get rid of that without the caretakers finding it," she grinned.

"The toilet?"

Sarah slipped off her toe-shoes, and together they went into the shower stall to wash away the rest of the evidence. Despite having lived out what would have been many a teen boys wet dream, neither he nor she made mention of this incident, keeping it a secret even after becoming a more public couple. No one on staff discovered their after school affair either. Sarah did go on to compete for the first time in inter-school competition, Matthew watching from the stands. She was so beautiful and elegant out there, he'd never get tired of watching her.

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers
12