Watching Tanya Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband invites a friend to spy on his wife.
5.1k words
4.37
129.9k
54
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all love to show off that which we are most proud of. When a kid gets a new toy, he wants to show it to all his friends and say "Look what I got." When we take pride in what we have, it is normal to want to share, and let others envy you. It just sort of makes you feel rich to look someone in the eye and say "This belongs to me, and I'm the luckiest person in the world." That's how I feel about my wife.

I think maybe that's why I originally became interested in the swinging lifestyle. I'm not interested in having sex with other people. I'm interested in other people experiencing my incredible wife, and then saying "Man, you're a lucky guy! How in the hell did you luck into marrying her?" Of course, she's not interested in swinging, so it's only a fantasy. Still, I look at the people we know, all the people who look at my wife, and know she's the better half of us, and crave the opportunity to show someone the other side of my wife, that which is the most amazing aspect of her. At her most intimate moments, when you see the look of lust in her eyes as you slide a hand between her legs, that's what I crave to show someone else. I crave seeing another person admiring her incredible naked body, wondering what it would be like to slide himself inside her, and ultimately seeing that look of lust up close as he feels the warmth and wetness wrap around his hard cock. The fantasy drives me insane.

Once in a while, chance circumstance presents incredible opportunity. We had gotten our hands on a timeshare in Florida for a week. It was a beach house on the Gulf in a little town that closes its doors at dark. At night, you could walk for miles, and MAYBE see one or two others walking in the moonlight. Down the road was a state park that had a 7 mile stretch of beach so deserted that you could safely skinny-dip in the ocean, only white sand and surf as far as the eye could see. We had stayed there before with her entire family, but this year, we got it to ourselves.

Tanya and I planned our trip, and discussed the financial situation. It would be very tight, but we would be able to pull it off for a week as long as we didn't spend any unnecessary money. I thought about that big house and asked Tanya how she might feel about inviting another couple to split the expenses. While she was looking forward to having wild sex in every bed, it would benefit us greatly if we split it with someone else. We'd just have to keep the moaning to a minimum, and make sure our rooms were on the opposite ends of the house.

Tanya works a couple of blocks away, so we have lunch together every day. Usually, there are at least a couple of my coworkers with us, so they all know and like my wife. One of my coworkers has become a good friend, and while we don't hang out together outside of work, we do discuss everything. Frequently, our conversations have revolved around porn, or sex, and I've discussed Tanya with him on more than one occasion.

Brian hadn't been able to decide when he wanted to take vacation. He and his wife were as broke as we were, so they were faced with having to spend their vacation at home this year. He didn't relish the idea of spending his precious seven day escape from reality in the same place he lived the other 358 days a year. Here was my opportunity to fill the void.

I approached Brian and asked if he and his wife would be interested in going on vacation with us. I explained about the timeshare, and how cheap it would be if we split the cost. He was very interested, and immediately called his wife to ask if she wanted to do it. Of course, she said yes, so it was a done deal. I told Brian everything about the place, about how deserted it was, and about the deserted beach where you could go skinny-dipping. I told him we'd done it the last time we were there, and he was shocked. Then in true Brian form, he said what I had hoped to hear. "Dude, I don't know if I could go skinny-dipping with your wife. I wouldn't be able to come out of the water."

"Brian?" I asked, smiling, "You like my wife?"

"Dude, she's hot." He answered, "I mean, I'd never make a move on her, but...."

"I know." I laughed.

I knew Brian would never try anything with my wife. He's a genuinely good person who loves his wife, but just like me, he's a guy that appreciates what he has, but doesn't see any harm in looking. He loves porn, and the idea of seeing an attractive woman naked is always a turn-on, but when it comes down to it, he generally does the right thing. I had to make it the right thing to him.

"So you really think my wife is hot?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He answered.

"If you got the chance to see her naked, would you take it?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"If I threw out a stack of pictures, would you want to see them?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" he answered.

"Well, I don't have any naked pictures of her right now." I answered to his disappointment, "But I can offer you one better." I finished.

Brian looked puzzled, not sure of what I meant. He'd just admitted that he would love to see her naked, and would look at nude pictures of her if I offered them to him. I had just pushed the concept toward being "the right thing" in his eyes. I closed my office door just to make sure that nobody passing by might overhear my plan.

"Here's the deal." I began, "I like knowing that other guys want to bang my wife. She'd never do it, but I still like the idea. I know you'd never make a move on her, and I know she'd never accept if you did, BUT I'd still like to know what another guy thinks of her.

I've stayed in this beach house before. There's one bedroom downstairs in the back that has a sliding glass door that goes out on to a private patio. It's completely secluded, and she tanned out there topless for a little while last year. Because of the ocean, you can't hear if there's anyone outside the door, and it's completely dark at night. I'll take that back bedroom, and leave the curtains open, and anyone that happened to walk around there in the dark would have a clear view into the bedroom. Tanya stays up late, so if your wife goes to bed early, you could take a walk on the beach by yourself. You wouldn't be missed, and all you'd have to do is step around to the back of the house."

I could see the wheels turning in his head. This was an awkward conversation, but one I knew we would inevitably agree on. We both wanted him to see her naked, it was just a little uncomfortable for a woman's husband to offer the opportunity.

"Are you interested?" I asked.

"Dude, I don't know." He answered, "What if I got caught?"

"By who?" I asked, "During the day, it's secluded enough to sun topless. Nobody outside would see you. Your wife would be asleep, and Tanya would be inside. She wouldn't be able to see through the glass because it's dark outside. And I'd cover for you if anything happened."

"Are you really serious about all of this?" he asked me.

"Absolutely." I answered, "But there is a catch."

I could see him starting to back off.

"It's no big deal." I said.

"What's the catch?" he asked cautiously.

"I want video." I answered, "You video everything you see when you're watching my wife, and you have my absolute permission to watch her naked every chance you get for the entire week. I get all the tapes when we leave."

"I don't know." He said hesitantly.

"Brian," I said, "I don't want you jerkin' off...."

"I wouldn't!" he answered quickly.

"I know." I continued, "If all you're doing is watching, then what's the problem with holding a camera while you're watching?"

"I don't know." He answered.

"Dude," I said, "Here's a chance for you to watch Tanya naked all week long, with my permission, and all you have to do is record what you see."

Brian thought about it for a minute. A once in a lifetime opportunity was coming along, and all he had to do was hold a camera.

"Tanya will be drinking quite a bit." I added, "And she stays horny when she's on vacation. There's really no telling what you'll see."

"What if I walk up on you two having sex?" he asked.

"Doesn't bother me." I answered, "I know you won't be watching me."

Brian kept thinking, and started grinning.

"I'll be honest." I said, "I've never done this before. You won't be giving me the tapes until the end of the vacation. I'll just assume you're watching her, but won't really know anything until I watch the tapes. There IS a possibility that I might change my mind during vacation, but I'll quietly let you know if I'm not taking it well. I'm giving you my permission, so if things change, I promise not to get mad at you for doing something that I asked you to do. BUT, if things go well, and we pull it off all week, and I don't have a change of heart, I'll make you one more promise."

"What?" he asked.

"I'll try to get you an opportunity to watch her with a vibrator." I said, "AND, she'll be drinking all week. At the end of the week, I'll get her drunk enough to pass out. If I can get her to pass out, I'll let you in the same room with her using the night-shot mode on the camera. You'll get to pull back the sheets yourself and take a really good look."

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered.

Brian agreed, and we finalized some plans. We discussed it frequently for the next week as our vacation approached. The day came, and the four of us piled into a borrowed van for the long trip to Florida. Brian's wife Linda was a very friendly woman, but she was very insecure because of the amount of weight she had put on after they got married. Tanya and Linda got along great, and every once in a while, I would see Brian squirming nervously in his seat as he thought about the week ahead.

The girls would drag us into a conversation, and every time Tanya would talk to Brian, I could hear him trying to cover his own nervousness. He would laugh at something she said, but the second she looked away, his eyes went straight for her body, imagining what he would eventually get to see. I could feel the tension in my own body as I thought about what was coming. For eight hours in the van as we drove to Florida, Brian was picturing Tanya naked, and I was picturing him standing outside the glass door as Tanya casually undressed, oblivious to the person outside the window watching her during her most private moments. I had a hell of a time as I imagined my wife on the bed, her legs spread, fucking herself with a vibrator as Brian watched from the shadows. I was amazingly turned on as I thought about what this week would hold.

We pulled in to the driveway of the condo, and as soon as we walked into the house, I immediately headed down the stairs to the "furthest end of the house" that would muffle the most noise. Coincidentally, it was also the room with the secluded patio and sliding glass door.

For the next five days, we had a great time, and I never mentioned anything to Brian. While it was always at the back of my mind that he may, or may not have been watching, I got a thrill knowing his opportunities were there every night. I never saw any indication that we had a peeping Tom, which either meant he backed out, or he was making sure his tracks were covered. Tanya and I had sex numerous times, and I always positioned her so that he would get the best view. I made sure to give her at least one facial, because if he was watching, he deserved to see my amazing wife on her knees, cum dripping down her chin after sucking a hard cock. I think the look in her eyes at that moment had always been my favorite way to see her, and I nearly came again as she turned her head toward the door and began to lick the length of my shaft as the cum streamed from her beautiful mouth. I noticed her looking at the door, but knew she was looking at her reflection in the glass. I could only hope that Brian knew it too, and wasn't freaking out... IF he was even out there.

On the afternoon of the sixth day, Brian and I went for a walk. Once we were out of range for anyone to hear, I broke the silence.

"So, have you been watching?" I asked.

"Oh, My God, Dude!" he answered, "She is fucking awesome!"

"You have been recording everything, right?" I asked.

"Everything." He answered, "I'm on my third tape."

"No details." I answered, "I'll find out when I watch it."

"Man!" he said, "Thanks for letting me do this. Are you still OK with it?"

"Yep." I answered happily.

"So,... uh,... when are we going to do the rest of it?" he asked, "I mean, the vibrator, and her passing out? Are you still going to let me?"

"I'll try to pull off the vibrator tonight." I answered, "I'll get her really drunk and horny, but be too worn out to do anything. When Linda goes to bed, WE will make a run to the liquor store. Tanya will think we're gone, and she knows she'll have at least forty five minutes to bang one out before we get back. I'll let you out on the side of the road, and you slip back around. When she's done, you come back to the road and wait for me if I'm not back."

"Ok." He answered excitedly.

The images ran through my head, knowing Brian had actually been spying on my wife. I was incredibly turned on, thinking about what I would see when I watched the tapes, knowing I was watching my wife through another man's eyes, a voyeur's eyes. Tonight, I hoped he would get a real show.

Tanya had brought the entire assortment of sex toys, and I decided to make myself an even naughtier wager. Her selection of sex toy would dictate what I would allow Brian to do tomorrow night if I could get her drunk enough to pass out. I decided that if she used her little bullet, Brian would get to pull back the sheets and take a very close look at my wife, scanning every inch of her body through the lens of the video camera in the dark. The second option was her rabbit, which she dearly loved. If Tanya used the rabbit, Brian would get to see an explosive orgasm as she jammed it between her legs. If she passed out tomorrow night, I'd let him feel her breasts as she slept, maybe allowing his hands to slide down between my wife's legs for a first hand experience. The third option was the evil one, the one that kind of scared me.

A few months ago, Tanya had bought a large, waterproof vibrator. She was interested in the different size, but I still had to push her to get it because of her fears that it was too large. After trying it the first time, she said it was ok, but it WAS too large, and she couldn't get much of it inside her. It was in the bag of toys when we came to Florida, and I wasn't the one that put it there. There was a chance that Brian might get to witness my wife sliding a large pulsing vibrator between her legs, something that I had only witnessed once. That vibrator had always held a place in my fantasies that depicted my wife as a slutty, cock hungry whore who craved a huge dick in her. It stuck, because she had always complained that it was "too big", which meant that if she was secretly using it, she was lying to her husband. If Tanya chose that one, I would give Brian permission to see how far he could get with the fantasy "cheating slut Tanya" while she was passed out.

I wrote my personal bet on a sheet of paper and stuffed it in my pocket. As promised, I got Tanya drunk and horny, and did my best to keep her that way all evening. When Linda went to bed, we had a couple more drinks, and I quietly teased Tanya. After a half-hour, I could tell that she was worked up and about to explode. I made my move and grabbed Brian to go to the liquor store with me. I could tell Tanya was at the point of needing a cold shower if I wasn't going to have sex with her, so the time was right.

Brian and I climbed in the car, and I pulled out onto the street. I pulled to the side to let him out, and made my trip to the liquor store alone. Driving down the deserted highway by myself, I knew Brian was watching my wife masturbate. There was a part of me that wanted her to choose the bullet so that all he would do is look.

There was another part of me that hoped she was laying sideways on the bed, her feet pointing toward the sliding glass door, jamming a monster vibrator in her pussy as she unknowingly put on a live sex show for Brian. That part of me wanted it to happen because of the bet I made to myself earlier that day. I wanted another man to fuck my wife, to feel her pussy wrap around his cock as he slid inside.

The trip was over in a flash as my mind raced through the scenarios that might play out. I suddenly found myself back at the condo, pulling off on the side of the road to wait for Brian. He got back in the car, sweating profusely, his breath quivering with excitement.

"Did she do it?" I asked.

"OH... YES!" he said excitedly.

"You ready for her to be passed out tomorrow night?"

"Fuck yes!" he answered frantically.

I contemplated my personal bet with myself, and decided to bite the bullet and go through with it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the sheet of paper.

"Which toy did she use?" I asked.

"Dude!" he started, excited at what he had witnessed, "She started with this red one with the little fingers, but then she pulled out this big white one! Man! She went to town on it!"

I cringed. Half of me wanted to cancel the bet, and keep my wife's alleged virtue in tact. The naughty husband half that makes bets with himself, placing his wife's body on the line at her most vulnerable moment wanted me to forge ahead and let him see if he could get his cock inside my wife.

"Don't tell me any more." I said.

We pulled into the driveway, and I walked down to my bedroom. Opening the door, I found my wife asleep. I took off my clothes and climbed in bed with her. Sliding my hands across her body, I snuggled close, feeling her naked flesh against mine, and contemplated allowing Brian to do the same with her tomorrow. Until now, all he had done was watch her. Did I want his hands holding these breasts? Did I want him to feel my wife's naked ass against his cock, like what I was feeling now? Did I want another man to violate my wife, carefully spreading her legs and trying to slip himself inside without waking her up? There was no guarantee that he would do it even if I offered, but still... did I really want to give him permission? Did I want to blindly leave a man alone with my unconscious wife, having no idea what happened until I watched the video later?

It was a sleepless night, and I paid for it the next morning. I was exhausted, but did my best to seem chipper and alert. Brian grinned at me all day as he contemplated that night. I still hadn't decided. Regardless, I was committed to getting Tanya drunk enough to pass out so that he could at least pull back the covers.

That night, we got the girls plastered, joking and laughing on our last night there. Brian and I mixed ourselves very weak drinks, while mixing the girls very strong drinks. Linda went to bed early, as usual, leaving the three of us sitting on the deck drinking quietly as we talked about everything that had happened on vacation. At least what Tanya was aware of.

After about a half hour, I glanced over at my wife, and she was out cold. I reached over and shook her arm. She didn't budge. I rubbed her breasts through her shirt, and still, nothing. I spread her knees, and rubbed her covered pussy through the material, and she smiled lightly, but didn't budge. I motioned for Brian to help me, and we got her downstairs to the bedroom, laying her in the bed, still dressed. It was now or never, and I had to make a decision.

Brian and I returned upstairs and walked back out onto the deck. Pulling a quarter from my pocked, I flipped it in the air and caught it, slapping it down on the back of my hand.

"Heads or tails?" I asked.

"Tails?" he replied curiously.

I lifted my hand, and it was tails.

"Ok," I said, taking a deep breath, "She's still dressed down there. I'm going to stay here. Get the video camera, and make sure you record everything. And I mean everything. I want to see it all."

12