Watching Tanya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok?" he answered, "But she's still dressed."

"I know." I answered, "Be very careful, and quiet. Don't say a word. I'm going to let you undress her. In the dark, if she starts coming to, she'll assume you're me. Don't say anything."

"Are you serious?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah." I answered calmly, "And I'm going to let you see how far you can get with her. What you do is completely up to you, and you have my permission. If you want to fuck her, and can do it without waking her up, go for it, but do not cum inside her. Even if she starts to wake up, she's so drunk she won't really know what's going on, so don't panic if she makes a sound. Just calmly leave and come get me. Honestly, she's so out of it, you should be safe as long as you're quiet and careful."

Brian sat silently, staring at me with his mouth half open, in total disbelief that I was going to let him try more with my wife.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah." I answered calmly, "I've always wanted to see her fuck another guy, but I know it will never happen voluntarily. This is the one opportunity I will ever get, and you just happen to be the guy in the right place at the right time. You do what you want as long as you don't cum inside her. If all you want to do is strip her and look, that's your call, but I'm letting you go as far as you want."

"You don't seem ok with this." He said.

"We all fear the unknown." I answered, "I don't know how I'll handle it, but if I don't let you do it, I'll be kicking myself for the next fifty years. I would rather be pissed at myself and know I don't want to do it again, than always wonder what would have been. In a way, I need you to do this to resolve the conflict. I promise not to get mad at you."

"I don't know." He answered cautiously.

"Brian," I said, "this is a one time thing. I WANT you to do it. Play it by ear and see where it goes, but I'm telling you to go do this. When it's done, I want you to bring me all the tapes. Don't give me any details, and don't bring it up again. When you put the tapes in my hand, it's over, and it's as if it never happened."

"Ok." He said, "I'm going downstairs."

"Brian," I said, "Clean her up when you're done. If you're going to cum all over my wife, I don't want to know about it until I see it on the tape. I also don't want to sleep in a wet spot."

Brian grinned and quietly walked down the stairs and out of site. I was tempted to walk around the back and spy on my own wife, but realized that the lights would be off, and Brian had the camera with him. I sat quietly on the deck, sipping my drink, and trying to blur the images from my head. I felt a cringe of guilt as I contemplated the idea that I had given another man permission to violate my wife, and she was passed out cold, having no clue what was being done to her body. Maybe he decided to go easy, copping a feel here and there as he pulled her clothes off.

A light came on in the house, catching my attention. I turned to see which one, and it was Brian's bedroom light. Linda was awake, and I might have to cover for Brian. I quietly stepped across the deck and peered through the window. After this entire week, I suddenly found myself spying on Brian's wife. She was going to the bathroom, and I watched her stagger across the room, half drunk, half asleep. She was naked, and for a larger woman, she wasn't bad, certainly not enough to be insecure. While she was overweight, her body had nice form. She staggered back from the bathroom, and climbed back in bed, passing out quickly.

I stepped around the side of the house and looked at the dark, black sliding glass door. I saw nothing but blackness, and heard only the ocean. What was happening in there, I was not meant to see. As if it was none of my business, whatever was being done to my wife was private. I felt knots in my stomach, but at the same time, my cock was bulging in my pants. I once thought I caught a glimpse of the light from the viewfinder on the camera, but as I strained to see it again, I saw nothing.

Returning to the deck, I sat in my chair and waited, sipping my drink as I tried to stay calm. I heard the door open, and Brian walked out onto the deck. He lit a cigarette and sat in the chair across from me, leaning out to hand me the tapes. Things were quiet as we stared at each other, and I could tell from his appearance that he had cum. Whether he had fucked her, or simply jerked off, I couldn't tell. I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but he had handed me the tapes, so it had ended, and it was as if it never happened now. What was on the tapes had become ancient history, and no grudges could be held.

Brian finished his cigarette and told me goodnight, walking inside the house. I watched his bedroom light come on, but stayed in my seat for a few more minutes. I finally worked up the nerve to walk downstairs and see what condition my wife was in. The knots in my stomach grew with every step, and I found the bedroom door closed. I thought about how I left Tanya on the bed, and contemplated how I would find her when I opened the door.

I turned the knob and pushed the door open, feeling my way into the blackness. I reached for the bathroom light, and closed my eyes as I flipped the switch, not really wanting to see, secretly wanting to prolong the anticipation. This was done. It was over. However I found my wife, things could only move forward from here. I slowly opened my eyes and my heart jumped into my throat. The wife that I had left dressed was now naked, laying on her back, legs spread, and pussy in full view. The blankets were in the floor, and her body was wet. The sheets were crumpled, and my wife lay there limp, sleeping soundly, her breasts heaving up and down slowly as she breathed in and out. Her hair was wet, as was her pussy.

I sat on the edge of the bed, staring at every inch of my used wife. I gently ran my fingers over her lips. They were moist. I looked in the floor next to the nightstand, and saw a wet wash cloth. Her skin was wet, and I pictured him wiping her body with the rag. The hair between her legs was parted, and still wet, and I knew he'd had the washcloth there. I gently slid my finger between legs, rubbing lightly between her lips. They were slick, and my finger glided in easily. My wife had been fucked.

What's done is done, and my fantasy had been somewhat fulfilled. My wife had been fucked by another man, yet neither of us knew what happened. The tapes in my hand held all the answers, but I would not know until I could watch them at home. There was still an eight hour trip home with the man who fucked her between me, and knowing what actually happened to my wife.

12