Watching Tanya Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple watches her vacation voyeur together.
3.8k words
4.58
87.6k
46
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the bastard of a husband with a slutty, exhibitionist wife. At least right now that's the way it is. I invited a buddy along on vacation for the sole purpose of allowing him to watch my wife through the window for an entire week. As it turned out, he allowed himself to be caught in the act, and my wife decided to let him watch, and subsequently found that she enjoyed having an audience. I allowed him to watch on the condition that he videotaped everything he saw, and now I find myself on the couch, about to watch the video with my wife whom I just busted on camera letting him watch!

"Ok asshole, hit the button." Tanya demanded, "Let's see what your little Peeping Tom got to see."

I hit the play button and started the parts that I had already watched. Tanya watched herself undressing, embarrassed at seeing herself on the screen, yet aroused at Brian's crude comments about her.

"I cannot BELIEVE that Brian said he wanted to see me take it in the ass!" she yelled.

"I want to see you take it in the ass!" I answered.

"I know." She said remorsefully, "I'm sorry. That's exit only. He always seemed so sweet! Yeah, I know, he fucked me. That's not sweet, but still... his language."

I smiled as we reached the incriminating part where she was naked outside. "Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing." She said.

She squirmed as she watched herself naked behind Brian. "That was so fucking sexy." I commented. "I loved watching you sneak around him like that."

"I know," she said, "me too. I felt so dirty."

"You wanted to get caught, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered sheepishly.

"Honestly, what would you have done?" I probed further, "It's not like you haven't already done it."

"Right at that moment," she said, "I had thought about that. I had decided that I would have acted embarrassed, and bargained with him to not tell you. I would have done everything but let him touch me."

The video continued to the part where she placed the chair at the edge of the house, and began stroking herself, hoping to get caught.

"Right there," she continued, "I had already decided that if he came back, I was going to let him watch me play."

I was so horny hearing my wife talk this way. She held my cock in her hand, gently stroking it as we watched her being observed by her Peeping Brian. She listened intently to his speech on the beach, and smiled naughtily when the next scene started.

"I remember this one." She said, "I was hoping he was watching. I was nervous as hell while I was thinking about letting him watch me getting fucked. I was picturing him outside watching your cock sliding in and out of me."

We watched our action on the screen, and she came as she watched Brian zooming in to her pussy, my cock sliding in and out of her.

"Say it." I said.

"I can't believe he saw this." She answered, "I can't believe I let him look at me so closely."

"He zoomed in to watch a hard cock sliding in and out of YOUR pussy." I whispered.

Tanya moaned softly as she watched Brian zooming in closer on her cum glistening on my cock, the thick white cream slowly oozing out of her pussy with every stroke. "Damn, I wish that was my dick fucking her." Brian said on the screen. "Look at the way that cunt wraps around a cock. Look at that cum. This bitch is enjoying it!"

He zoomed out as we rolled over in our bed, and she got on her knees. We moved around so that he could see her face as I fucked her from behind, and he zoomed in, catching my wife's mouth opening slightly as she came.

"I wish I could slip my dick between those lips." He said, "Stick it in her ass. I want to see what her face looks like when she's got a dick in her ass."

Tanya moaned again as she saw the close up of her face as she came, knowing that Brian saw it all. She found it extremely erotic that another man was watching her have an orgasm. His comments on the screen settled her personal insecurities, and she was a porn star. I was about to cum on the screen, and got off the bed, positioning us so that Brian could watch the facial I wanted to give her. Tanya got on her knees on the screen, and Brian zoomed in to catch her taking my cock in her mouth.

"I cannot believe she's sucking her own cum off your dick!" he said, "That is so fucking awesome! Look at that slut suck that cock!"

Tanya was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, sucking furiously as I tried to prolong it. Brian zoomed out to catch all the action, commenting on everything.

"Please shoot it in her face?" he begged, "Let me see that goo dripping all over that beautiful face!"

I came, and Tanya tilted her head back, taking every drop on her face. My cum oozed over her lips and down her chin, and then she turned her head to face the glass. Brian zoomed in just as Tanya looked at her reflection in the glass, and slid her tongue from between her lips, gently licking my cock. She was looking directly into the camera, cum splattered all over her face, and the naughtiest, sluttiest look in her eyes that I have ever seen.

"I can't believe he caught that." Tanya said, "As terrified as I was, I was hoping he was watching, and that is exactly what I was hoping he would see! I can't believe I was such a fucking whore that night!"

I laughed as we continued to watch Brian's spying. Tanya was really into being watched, and loved seeing herself "exposed without her knowledge or consent", as Brian watched through the window. He caught us having sex numerous times, but none as exciting as the first time. She loved being spied on, knowing that she'd allowed a virtual stranger to see her so intimately, doing things that only I had seen. She was able to account for every sexual act, and got excited at the end of our last lovemaking session.

"Ok," she said nervously, "This should be the end of it, when he did everything."

"Uh, no?" I answered, "There's still one more part.

"What?" she asked.

"I guess you'll just have to watch." I answered.

Tanya and I watched the screen as Brian made his way to the side of the house. He caught a glimpse of Tanya walking naked on the side and froze.

"OH FUCK NO! TURN IT OFF!" Tanya yelled.

"Absolutely not!" I said.

"You two were supposed to be at the liquor store!" she snapped.

"Nope." I answered smugly, "I dropped him off to watch you. I went to the liquor store by myself."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she said, "THAT'S why you got me so worked up!"

"Yep." I answered.

"Ok." She snapped, "You deserve what's coming! It's your own fault."

We continued watching, and Brian had cautiously held the camera low, and around the corner. There was my wife bravely stepping closer to public view where anyone on the beach might see her. He was obviously hiding in the bushes, because I watched my wife carefully venture out onto the open sand, completely nude. We watched her sneak onto the deck in the open moonlight, and walk to Linda's window to peer in.

Tanya covered her eyes from me as Brian recorded her sneaking down the boardwalk to the open beach, and sitting on the step. She sat there for a couple of minutes, Brian keeping the camera zoomed as tightly as he could in night vision mode. A couple of young guys strolled by, and looked directly at her, but she had put her knees together and placed her hands on her shoulders. In the moonlight, it looked as if she were sitting there in a bikini, but from Brian's perspective, you could clearly see her naked ass as they walked by.

"Oh my God." She said, humiliated at what her husband was about to see.

The guys stopped to talk for a second, and you could tell that my wife was carrying on a conversation with them. Suddenly, my wife lay back, and you could see her knees spread. She was exposing herself to complete strangers. I hit the pause button, freezing that image on the screen.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked.

Tanya peeked through her fingers at the screen, quickly shutting them again as she saw herself on display.

"I WAS DRUNK AND HORNY!" she said, "I told them that if they would look and walk away, that I would let them see me naked."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"It gets worse!" She answered loudly, "They offered me ten bucks to touch myself. I got fifty. Just hit the fucking button and get it over with!"

I hit the play button, watching footage that Brian hadn't told me about. I watched as Tanya lay there on the step, legs spread, allowing young strangers to watch her naked. There was a conversation, and my wife stood up. The three of them began walking back toward Brian, and they followed her around to the back of the house. Brian carefully walked back there, and I witnessed my naked wife lying on the bed, two guys standing between her and the sliding glass door.

They pulled out their wallets, and I watched cash fall on the bed between my wife's legs. She spread them wide, and Brian zoomed in on her soaking wet pussy. Her fingers came into the frame, and she began moving them in and out as these two guys watched her masturbating. After a couple of minutes, she got up from the bed and got her rabbit vibrator, and allowed them to watch her fucking herself with it. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the two guys, watching their eyes locked between her legs.

Tanya had left the door wide open, and I could hear the sound of the rabbit humming.

"Jam it in there girl..." one of them said, "Fuck that pussy."

"You want to see bigger?" my wife asked to my astonishment.

"Oh FUCK yes!" they said.

Tanya got up from the bed, and pulled the monster vibrator from the bag. She pulled out the lube and drizzled it down the shaft. Then she handed it to one of the guys, and got on her knees, her ass in the air. Spreading her knees, my wife's pussy came into full view. I watched as a strange guy slowly slid the monster vibrator into my wife's pussy and started fucking her with it. He reached out and placed his hand on her ass, and she quickly stopped him.

"No touching!" she demanded, "That was the deal."

She pulled away, and rolled over, spreading her legs again. Reaching for the vibrator, she slid it into her pussy, and began fucking herself. She motioned for the other guy, and moved her hand so that he could fuck her with it. Brian zoomed in on the guy fucking my wife with the monster toy, panning up to catch the look on Tanya's face as she came.

Tanya took the toy from him, and rolled over on her knees, holding it low so the she could ride it. They bent over and watched my wife's ass moving up and down, the vibrator sliding in and out of her pussy as it stretched her wide open. She rolled over again and lay on her back. "This is it!" she said, "Do it! Do it now!"

The two guys walked to the end of the bed and whipped out their cocks. Tanya watched them jerking as she continued to fuck herself with the toy. Brian zoomed out to get the entire scene, and I watched as two strangers came all over my wife's tits. They spurted over and over, and she came hard as she felt it hitting her.

"Open your mouth." One of them said.

"That's not the deal." She answered.

"You want us to leave?" he pushed.

Tanya opened her mouth easily, and I watched the guy dip his cock into my wife's mouth.

"Suck it." He said, and without hesitation, I watched my wife's cheeks hollow as she sucked his cock dry.

They traded places, and the other guy stuck his cock in Tanya's mouth. Again, her cheeks hollowed, and he began fucking her lips with his cock. He reached down and slid his finger in my wife's dripping pussy, and she immediately slapped him away.

"That's it, now go." She demanded.

Brian carefully maneuvered into the bushes, and the two guys walked away as ordered. Tanya followed them out and made sure they left, and Brian could see the cum glistening on her chest. She stepped inside and grabbed a cigarette, and returned outside to smoke it, constantly staring at the beautiful mess on her tits, occasionally sliding a finger through it.

"You have now lost all right to bitch!" I demanded, and could tell she was humiliated.

"I swear, I've never done anything like that before." She explained.

"While I was gone to the liquor store, you let two complete strangers watch you get off, and then you let them stick their COCKS in your MOUTH?!" I shouted.

"Uh... excuse me, YOUR fault!" she snapped, "Now get to whatever that fucker got next!"

This was turning out to be interesting. I couldn't believe Brian didn't tell me about it. Surely he knew I would like it, but still, I couldn't believe her didn't spill the beans about THIS act! I glanced down at my wife, and Tanya had a naughty little smirk on her face.

"Slut." I remarked casually.

"Pervert." She quipped back at me.

"You're so fucking sexy." I replied.

"I know." She answered, relieved that she knew she wasn't in any real trouble.

The next scene started, and the camera came on as Brian made his way through the house. He crept down the stairs, and I saw our bedroom door. We watched his hand quietly turn the knob, and the door open. He walked around to the bed and panned the camera over Tanya's body, still in her clothes. He lightly rubbed her arm, moving his hand to her face as he lightly stroked my wife's cheek. Gently gliding his fingers over her lips, she parted them slightly, and I watched as he slid his finger onto her tongue. His hand moved to her stomach, and he began rubbing her, moving his hand between her covered breasts to see if she would stir. She didn't move at all, and he moved away from the bed.

He took a couple of minutes to get the camera positioned on the dresser at just the right level to catch everything, and at one point when he moved to the side, I caught a glimpse of Tanya's eyes opening, and looking directly at him, trying to hide her smile.

"You knew, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered, "I was actually awake when you two carried me downstairs. You woke me when you felt me up on the deck. I was playing passed out to see if you would expose me."

Brian moved back to the bed, and we watched as he carefully pulled her up. Brian pulled off her shirt, and removed her bra, and carefully laid her back down. Then he unbuttoned her shorts and carefully slid them off. He picked up the camera and walked over to Tanya, panning up and down her body as she lay there in only her panties.

Moving up to her face, he traced the outline of her lips with his finger, and gently glided it down between her breasts. We could hear his breath quiver as he gently felt her breast, massaging it lightly, and gently pulling my wife's nipple to see if she stirred. No movement at all, he moved his hand down further, and rubbed the soft cotton panties, sliding his finger under the elastic. "Oh, fuck." He whispered as he felt the pubic hair touch his finger.

Laying the camera to the side, all we could see was Tanya's hips as Brian carefully removed her panties. That's the moment my wife decided to wake up as she began to lift her knees so that he could get them off easier.

"Hey Baby." She said on the screen, sounding drunk, and half asleep.

Brian froze as Tanya kicked her panties off her feet and spread her legs. He grabbed the camera and prepared to leave, but stopped when he saw my wife slide her hand down to her pussy.

He focused on her finger sliding over her clit, and the camera jumped up to her face. She drunkenly looked at him in the dark. "Are you going to get me off before you come to bed?" she asked. Brian hesitated until Tanya motioned for him to come closer. He recorded her hand reaching out and rubbing his crotch. "You going to give me that cock or not?" she asked.

Without saying a word, Brian dropped his shorts, and we watched as my wife took his cock in her hand. She stroked it lightly, and Brian allowed his hand to roam down to her pussy. She took his finger and slid it inside her, and he panned back up as her body began to move.

Tanya moved closer to him, taking Brian's cock in her mouth, sucking deeply as he watched through the viewfinder. We watched his hand move to the back of her head, pushing my wife's mouth further onto his cock. She deep throated his cock, gagging for a second as it went down the back of her throat, but she kept sucking him.

She pulled off and rolled over onto her back, but instead of climbing between her legs, he straddled her chest, flopping his cock between them. Tanya squeezed her breasts together, and Brian recorded himself fucking my wife's tits, just as he had said he would love to do. I watched as it slid between them, occasionally popping through the other side into her waiting mouth. "Don't cum yet." Tanya whispered, "You still have to fuck me."

Brian realized he would miss the best part if he continued this, and climbed off, moving down between her legs. I watched him rub the tip of his cock teasingly between the lips of her pussy, and he moved the camera up to her face, a look of ecstasy in her eyes. Moving the camera back down, I watched every inch of his cock disappear into my wife, and again, the camera moved back up to her face as he bottomed out inside her. Her mouth was open, and her eyes squinted as she felt the fullness of another man's cock inside her. She looked directly into the camera and begged him to fuck her.

Brian moved the camera up and down her body as he fucked my wife. He recorded every second, every thrust, her breasts heaving up and down as he rammed his cock inside her. He saw the look in her eyes as she came, and felt the warm wetness wrapped around his cock. Brian was seeing, and recording exactly what I wanted another man to see and experience with my wife. He captured the look of lust in her eyes as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. And the intense expression as she came from being fucked.

Brian threw a pillow on the side of the bed, and pulled out long enough to roll Tanya over on it, hoping he would be able to slip his cock in my wife's ass. He pressed his cock against her ass, but she quickly stopped him, and he slipped it back into her pussy. Every inch disappeared into my wife again, and I watched her ass bouncing with every thrust.

He lightly slapped Tanya on the ass, and she cooed as she felt the sting, letting him know that she liked to be spanked. He slapped her ass harder, and she began to buck against his cock. I watched his hand squeezing her ass cheeks, spanking them loudly as he fucked her, each slap making her more of a wild animal as she thrust back against him. Without warning, he slipped his thumb in her ass, and continued fucking her, and she made no attempt to stop him as he thumb fucked my wife's ass.

"I actually enjoyed that." She told me as we watched the screen.

Brian was about to cum, but he had already decided how he would do it. He pulled out quickly and rolled Tanya over, forcing the edge of his cock against her mouth. I watched my wife grab his shaft and begin milking it, her mouth open as she stroked him for a facial.

My wife, who had only been with me for so many years, looked directly at the camera, and I watched as another man shot his cum on her face. She milked his shaft for every drop, taking his entire cock in her mouth to suck it dry, tasting her own cum with his. He beat his cock against her mouth, and wiped the mess from her cheeks, feeding it back to her as she continued to look into the camera lens.

"So do you like being married to a slut?" she drunkenly asked the camera, her breath quivering with excitement.

"Oh yes." I answered as I looked down at Tanya sitting next to me.

The remainder of the video was Brian wiping down my wife after fucking her, and she had pretended to pass out again. By then, Tanya and I were fucking like mad on the couch. She was a wild animal as we fucked, and I treated her like one. I spanked her, slipped my thumb in her ass, and allowed her passion to dictate everything she got from my cock. She spoke several times, asking me if I enjoyed it; asking if I wanted her to do it again; asking if I thought she was a slut... The answer was "yes" in every case, and it always made her cum that much harder.

12