Watching the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

Louise couldn't see what was happening on the screen, but she really loved what was happening to her. She had gotten extremely excited from watching their babysitter with her visitor and, although she wished the man whose lap she was on could suddenly change into the man with Crystal, she was more than willing to settle for Michael. His cock was big enough to reach all her sweet spots, and she knew he would give her the best fucking he could, until they both climaxed.

For a long time, the only noises from either the screen or the sofa were the happy sighs as both couples quietly continued their carnal activities. Although Crystal's body was still alluring, Michael lost interest and set down the remote as he concentrated on his wife and what they were doing. His hands gently fondled her breasts and he leaned forward to kiss her nipples, eliciting more blissful moans and whispers of endearment, which he returned.

"I'm ready to cum," Louise finally whispered, and Michael nodded his head.

While remaining on his lap, she moved slightly, so the base of her clit was massaging and being massaging by his cock, and she increased her pace. He placed his hands on her hips, to guide her, because Louise's body was swaying wildly from side to side as she moved up and down. Michael matched her speed, plunging his cock deeply into her every time he felt her pussy enveloping it, and knew the stronger contact with her clit would bring him to his climax within minutes.

Their wild bouncing and rocking on the sofa caused the remote control to fall to the floor but, if they heard it, they ignored it, having more important things to do. Although Michael had relished the feel of Louis's breasts and sides under his hands as he stroked and fondled her, he had to hold onto her to make sure she did not topple off his lap to the floor. Her movements were wild, and her pronouncements of pending ecstasy were even wilder, until she cried out loudly and joyously of her climax.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Michael had no intention of doing anything else, because he knew his own climax was no more than a few seconds away. Louise rocked from side to side and bounced on his lap, while he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. Abruptly, all her muscles clenched; she slammed her body against him and wrapped her arms around his neck and ecstatically sang out of her orgasm. After her loud and memorable climax, Louise remained sagging against her husband while he hugged her to his chest and kept driving his cock in and out of her dripping pink hole.

Fewer than a dozen strokes later, his climax, which had been building up like a volcano inside his body, erupted, and he filled her pussy with his cum. He had no reason to stop right away, and he continued plunging his cock into her until he ejaculated two more times and stopped. They stayed on the sofa, hugging each other tightly and whispering of their love for each other while her juices and his semen ran out onto his lap and his cock softened until it slipped out of Louise's pussy.

When they finally looked again at the television screen, the couple there had also finished their escapades. They were putting on their clothing and, after they were fully dressed, they exited from the screen, apparently going to the door because Crystal returned alone, fully dressed, and resumed looking over her homework. They could have rewound the tape and watched the last part, which they had missed, but they didn't bother. They already knew how the show came out.

Since that evening, the Herricks hire Crystal to be their babysitter at every opportunity, sometimes even going out when they are not really interested in order to videotape her antics with her handsome gentleman callers. It isn't always the same man, but they don't care about that, because she always does similar things with whomever comes to call, and they eagerly emulate the actions of her and the man on the videotape. Wherever they go and whatever they do there, they always make a point of staying out long enough past Justin's bedtime to give Crystal a chance to thoroughly enjoy herself sexually, because copying her activities on their sofa is the best thing to ever happen to their own sex lives.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Michael and Louise and Crystal and her man did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12