Watching the Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,936 Followers

So I just jump up, grab her and kiss her deeply. She's moaning happily and returns my kiss feverishly. I start to grope her breasts and she encourages me by pressing them into my hand. I finally break the kiss and drag her along into my bedroom. She follows me eagerly. After reaching my bed, we frantically strip naked and just ravish each other. Without any foreplay we just begin to kiss and fuck. It's pretty standard missionary sex, but it's fantastic, sensuous, very erotic, like a dream. And it's quite cold as we've jumped into the bed while being completely soaked through. We still move in perfect harmony during sex, knowing exactly what the other needs. It's like the two years haven't happened. We still make sure she comes first and we both know the right gentle movements for it. Her climax seems to be extremely intense. I give her a few moments to recover and we both take care of my release afterwards. She showers me with small kisses meanwhile. Finally my orgasm sears through my brain with an unknown intensity and I'm glad we have no neighbors that might hear my grunting. A lot of pent up emotions seem to leave my body in that moment. Anna watches me with tears in her eyes.

Afterwards we lie on the bed and I wonder what has just happened. The women I love has killed my sexuality and has revived it again. She has inflicted a trauma and has started to cure me again. No other human being has that much power over me. I can't even say that I don't care about it. I'm glad that this has happened. Hell, I'm overjoyed if I'm honest.

"Thank you, Anna."

"You're kidding, are you? Never thank me, not ever. For anything. I'm so far into your debt, I can never make up for it in this life-time. Although I'll keep trying. Thank you for letting me back into your life. Whatever this will lead to in the long run. That will be entirely your choice. You can have me in any way you want."

I don't reply and just nod off, feeling rather happy.

xx

A few days later, we're sitting on my deck again. We have made love a lot since that first time. Nothing is off limits. I don't expect it or ask for it, but she wants to do everything she can sexually. She's very submissive and grateful. It's some kind of male dream. A beautiful woman, devoting her life to make me happy.

The weather is fine, not a single cloud can be seen.

"Ralf, thanks for taking me back that quickly. Just to let you know, I would have tried for years. There would have been no time limit. I really have dedicated my life to you."

"You know that you helped me a lot? But I'm not the old Ralf and I think I never will be again."

"Yes, you've matured. I've caused this, in a very cruel way."

"Yeah, but unintentionally. You've been sick. And you've also healed me. No one could stand me any more. No one endured my presence. You did."

"Yes, but we're not good, are we?"

"No, I still don't trust you completely. You've blindsided me once."

She nods. "What about regular drug tests? Just for you, I'm quite sure that I won't fall again anyway."

I think about it.

"And a prenup to protect you?"

I just nod.

"And kids maybe? With sole custody for you in case we ever split up or one of my drug tests comes up positive."

"A prenup, sole custody? That's pretty harsh. And not legal anyway." And I'm really not sure about kids.

"Yeah, but I've also been pretty harsh on you."

I have to laugh. "No doubt about that."

I think about this for a while. "Anna, this is too quick for me. I'd rather not think about kids or marriage right now. It scares me."

"I see. Don't worry. I'm happy as it is."

We continue to watch the sea and the sky in silence. After what feels like an eternity, I come to a conclusion.

"The dog has returned," I state. The sky is absolutely cloudless.

"Yes. Against all odds. But it's a sheep."

We both have to laugh.

stev2244
stev2244
1,936 Followers