Watching the Football

Story Info
Watching football will never be the same again.
1.8k words
3.87
11.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee after class" became Inge's regular greeting. They didn't go for coffee anymore. Instead they spent luxurious, relaxed, aroused, loving, erotic afternoons in each other's arms.

Inge was not a little hurt to hear "Not today, the Eels are playing in the semi-finals".

She cornered him after the class with "I've got a TV, is my place not good enough for you?"

"It's just that the pub has the atmosphere, the big screen, beer on tap and mates to bullshit with. It will only be until the grand final in a couple of weeks' time."

"My place has a better atmosphere than any smelly old pub, you can watch the TV in bed, bubbles are better than beer and I thought I was your mate." She wasn't giving up without a fight.

"When the mighty Eels score a try the feeling is electric as we all jump up and punch the air. When they win the game everyone is jumping up and down with excited relief. You can't beat that!"

"How about ... when they score a try you score a blow job. I'll suck electricity out of your cock and make you punch the air. If they win the match I'll make your cock jump up and down until it fills my mouth with cum. That should give you relief. Game, set and match - you're coming home with me."

"Wow! You win. No, wait, actually I win. No, maybe it's a win-win situation. Do you mean it? Are you sure you can deliver, umm, ahh, ohh."

"Shut up, stop talking and get your sexy arse in my bed."

Larry grinned all the way back to her apartment. Champagne flowing freely! A blow job for every try! Cum in her mouth when they win! What's not to like?

"What are you grinning about?" she asked as she closed her door behind them, a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Oh, just you", he said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, it seems I have promised to pamper you so let's do it right. I'll run the shower, you can soap my up. Make sure you get plenty of soap on my tits. Then I will rub the soap off my body onto your back and onto your front. Plenty of soap and plenty of rubbing on your cock should get the job done properly."

The steamy shower went according to plan. They both emerged, slightly pink all over and feeling ready for action. The taste test of the most sensitive places to double check the action of the soap had them both ready for action of a different kind.

Inge was actually enjoying taking control. "Game starts in five minutes. Go to the kitchen, fill the ice bucket, open the champagne and bring two flutes to the bedroom. I've got a little surprise to prepare for you."

Larry threw "I like surprises" over his shoulder as he took off to the kitchen, his bouncing cock leading the way. His nervous excitement made him struggle a little with the champagne cork. The game is 90 minutes so he hunted around for some cheese and biscuits to make a little afternoon feast of it.

Returning to the bedroom with the tray of delights he stopped in his tracks when he saw her reclining on the pillows in her new sexy lingerie.

"Like what you see?"

"I got into trouble last time I answered that question" he replied as he stood staring. Blokes don't know the names of these things but he just stood staring at the fine lacy camisole that supported her breasts while making her hard nipples difficult to miss. It floated gently below her boobs. The sheerness of her panties did nothing to hide her pussy lips.

"What about this angle?" she teased as she rolled over to reveal that the panties were actually a G-string that showed off her kissable bottom to perfection. Rocking back on all fours her breasts dangled invitingly and he could see where the G-string disappeared between her legs to make a pathetic effort at covering her pussy.

"Words fail me, but I better put this tray down because my knees are shaking and my heart is racing."

"Correct answer!"

The first glass of champagne was poured and glasses clinked just as the game kicked off. Larry was absorbed in the game and the commentary, he barely noticed as Inge broke off pieces of cheese and fed them to him every few minutes.

"No tries yet?" she asked with a hopeful tone.

"Not yet, they keep attacking the line but can't get over. Hey, what are you doing?" he asked as he noticed her reading her iPad. "Why aren't you watching the game?"

With a wicked grin on her face she said "I'm reading erotica so that I am all warmed up and ready to go when a try is scored. Why should you have all the fun?"

Larry reached out, cupped her breast and lightly pinched a nipple. "I wondered why these were still standing up" he said with an equally wicked grin, "The game is exciting, but not that kind of exciting!"

"Try!!" roared the TV commentators. Larry punched the air and Inge dived immediately for his cock. "At last" she said as she cupped his balls and slurped his cock into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the head of his cock and her tongue darted around and around the head. One hand lightly massaged his balls and the other stroked the fast hardening shaft. Once hard she moved to kissing him along the shaft and licking up and over the ridge around the head. Pausing she didn't move but queried "How long should I do this for?"

"Forever seems good to me. But let's say until they take the conversion kick." Inge resumed her work, but is it really work if you enjoy it as much as she did?

"OK", said Larry, "you can come up for air. The Eels lead six to nil." The moisture coating his dick was a mixture of his own pre-cum and her saliva.

"Thank you master. I will get a towel to clean you up."

"Make sure to wiggle that bottom as you go." Larry was really getting into all this attention.

Two more tries by his favourite team before half time had Larry feeling very pleased with himself at the break. He reached his arm behind Inge and pulled her over on top of himself. "Let me get a good look at this new outfit. What's the occasion?"

Again the fake pout, "You forgot our one month anniversary, you heartless brute!"

"That should be 'you heartless brute - Master!' he grinned at her.

Inge sat up straight and Larry ran his hands over the lacy breast covering. He loved cupping her tits and the thin fabric seemed to reveal more by hiding more. Running his hands down her sides and clasping her waist he then came back up underneath to cradle her breasts from below. Dropping his hands down he slipped a finger from each hand under the tiny waistband of the G-string. Being very gentle with her most sensitive places his finger ran down the side of the small piece of fabric which covered her pussy and pulled it away from her lips. Flipping one hand he was able to run a finger down over the wet puffy lips. A small gasp escaped Inge's lips. Almost breaking his wrist he was able to just dip the tip of one finger ever so slightly in between the welcoming lips.

"Ok, mister Master. That's enough, it's only half time. The main game comes later."

A champagne refill and some more cheese filled the time before the second half started. The Eels scored early in the second half. While Inge administered her heavenly delights, he slid one hand under and lifted her crotch over onto his face. At first, he just inhaled deeply savouring the aroma that always got his attention. He pulled her hips down to fill his mouth with the flimsy fabric and the pussy within. A single finger easily slid the fabric to one side and his tongue found that sweet spot between her lips. An extra deep suck of his cock informed him that she had noticed his tongue probing between her pussy lips. A few short strokes to lap up pussy juice and he was ready to let his tongue do some laps around her clit. The aroma, the taste, the view - life is good he thought just as she popped his dick wetly out from between her lips.

She rolled off him as the conversion sailed between the posts.

The Eels cruised to an easy win.

Inge filled her mouth with champagne and went to work on his eager cock. The bubbles exploding on his sensitive parts gave an extra dimension to the pleasure that Inge's talented mouth could deliver. Inge was leaving nothing to chance. She reached into her bedside draw and produced some chocolate body paint. She proceeded to cover his straining cock in sweet, brown chocolate. She gave his cock one long lick, hardly taking any chocolate off, and then removed her camisole - "chocolate doesn't wash out so well", she explained. Then the G-string came off. She went to swing her leg over her face but he stopped her.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked licking pussy."

"I love licking pussy but I want you between my legs so I can watch you licking the chocolate off my cock."

"Your every wish is my command, O Master."

Inge positioned herself between his legs and started licking chocolate from the base of his cock. Small licks, getting a little sweetness each time. Once the bottom centimetre had been cleaned up Inge grasped his cock between thumb and forefinger and moved a little higher up the shaft. Once at halfway the pre-cum oozing from the tip was mixing with the chocolate to make a delightful salty sweet mixture.

Larry was bucking and thrusting under her repeated licks. The sensation driving him wild. With only the last centimetre to go, Inge switched to take as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and attempted to remove the chocolate by force of suction and not just licking. Sucking caused her mouth to pop off the end of his cock as she drew her head back. She retook him and repeated the manoeuvre several times. Before all the chocolate was gone cum exploded in thick streams from Larry's cock. Inge hungrily sucked it down, she licked his cock to get every last drop. Larry screamed his ecstasy and bucked uncontrollably. Inge released his cock and lay back contented as Larry's orgasm subsided slowly.

"You know there is another game in two weeks' time don't you?" Larry asked.

"Of course. Then there's the cricket season after that ..." she said with a wicked grin.