Watching The Storm

Story Info
Watching Stormy on cam without her knowing.
1.8k words
3.95
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just started riding my motorcycle, a response from being forbidden to getting one from my now ex-wife, when I decided to go to bike week at Daytona Beach. Before going, I had totally immersed myself in the biker seen and was even on a few biker websites. It was on the website that I met Stormy for the first time. We chatted in the public rooms and things quickly escalated to private chats and online camming. She is a beautiful blonde and very well built and I had told her on several occasions that I would love to thank the doctor that did breast surgery, as her tits were fantastic! She loved to play to the camera for me and took direction easily no matter what my imagination could conjure up.

During bike week, Stormy and I met up at one of the biker bars. There were a lot of sexy women many wearing nothing more than chaps with a thong, and usually something to cover their nipples as that was all the public decency laws required. As I was enjoying my beer at the bar and certainly the view of the bartender who made sure that each bottle of beer she served, first passed the top of the bottle over her pussy, that she called the drunken kitty. It was an extra $3 dollar tip, but definitely worth it. Suddenly, I felt a very soft pair of lips kissing on my neck while at the same time a pair of arms wrapped around me. I shiver went right down my spine and instantly started to feel my cock being to test the limits of my jeans. I then began to feel a tongue licking up and down on my neck and this started to really drive me crazy. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know who was doing this to me. I spun around and it was Stormy. She smiled and without a word began to kiss me deeply. As we continued kissing, she jumped up and straddled me and the whole bar took notice and began cheering as they saw my hand open her vest to free her tits and pinch her nipples. Once we finally decided to come up for air, we had a round of drinks that we sent to us by several bikers as a thanks for the show.

Stormy and I continued to have our fun at the bar and this was a new thrill for me as I had never been so close to fucking someone in public, but Stormy was such the exhibitionist. After bike week was over I went home and Stormy and I kept in touch through camming. She would still do as directly and I would jerk off and cum for her more and more. During one of our nightly sessions, I had installed a bit of software on her computer that would allow me to take it over without her knowing about it. This now allowed me to watch her at anytime I wanted to. Stormy would frequently go to the bars and bring home a new man to play with. One such man was obviously younger and seem to be in good shape. She had texted me she was home and said good night. I knew she was about to have her fun and I wasn't about to miss it!

I connected to her computer and turned on her webcam and minimized the program so she would not see it. She was on the couch with him still having a beer when she excused herself to go pee. After she left, it was very obvious that she had gotten him excited as he started to rub his cock through his jeans and he closed his eye and leaned back to enjoy the moment. Stormy came back into the room quietly and was watching him. This was too much for her just to be a by-stander. She immediately lifted up her mini skirt and lightly allowed her finger tips to graze over her pussy and with the other hand opened up her vest and started rubbing her nipples. She started walking toward him and he finally opened his eyes to seeing her playing with herself which made him stop rubbing his cock.

"Don't stop now" Stormy said, "I really like watching you...do you like watching me?

"Yes" he said in an almost in-audible whisper.

Stormy started gyrating more and more and she slide her miniskirt to the floor. She turned around and showed him her and then placed both hands on her ass to spread her cheeks apart to give him a good look at her not wet pussy and her little rosebud anus. She was so close to him her grabbed her by the hips and buried his face into her holes. Licking from her clit all the way over her any and back again. Stormy let out a very noticeable moan. Watching this I had a raging hard on now that had to be released from my pants. Taking it out, I began to stroke slowly as I watched the show unfolding from the web cam. The only issue I had was a new girlfriend that was staying the night that night and she was in the next room on the phone, so I had to be quiet as I wasn't sure how she would react if she walked in on me at this point

Now fully nude from the waist done with my cock in my hand, I continued to watch Stormy as she was being driven crazy from him licking her pussy. When she could no longer keep her balance as he made her legs weak, she began to up zip his pants and said, "Lets get this out so I can truly feel all of you." I watch as her hand disappeared down is pants for a moment and when her hand re-emerged, it was holding onto a huge cock. Still half flaccid, it was every bit 7 inches already and a mushroom head that was a deep reddish purple. Now I am as straight as they come, but seeing he cock got me even more excited knowing what would be happening soon. What I didn't realize was that my girlfriend had walked into the room. She was so quiet I never knew she was there until I heard her sigh with enjoyment. I quickly turned around to see her there and startled, I tried to cover up and started to apologize. She stopped me said she also like to watch porn. What she didn't realize is that I was connected to Stormy's computer watching her live and my girlfriend thought it was a porn video I found online. She took her top off and said, "it's okay, keep watching."

Surprised, but happy to discover this side of her, I certain wasn't going to let her know I was tapped into Stormy's webcam. She lifted m shirt and began to kiss my chest and suck on my nipples. Instantly this made me rock hard again as I turned back to the webcam show. By now Stormy had him fully erect, I wondered how she was going to handle the massive vein ladened cock. It was strong and thick enough that it barely fit into her hand. She began kissing the head and licking he long shaft. I then began to feel my girlfriend doing the same to me. As I looked down her eyes met mine and she winked at me. As my cock slid between her lips and I felt the heavenly warmth of her mouth, I looked down at her and noticed she was watching the show also and copying what she saw on my. This was like I was with Stormy AND my girlfriend at the same time!

As I turn back to the screen, Stormy rubbed her fingers over her pussy and was about to place them in his mouth to give him a taste, when I felt the wet fingers of my girlfriend grace my lips. Her scent and taste were intoxicating. She grabbed my cock and placed it right over her honey hole and rubbed it back and forth. I turned to the screen to see Stormy doing the same thing, obviously to get herself ready for this monster man meat. As Stormy finally felt she was ready, she stood over him and began to sit on his cock. She struggled a bit at first, but quickly got used to it and finally got is buried ball deep. I had realized that my girlfriend had stopped and when I look over at her, her eyes were glued to the screen in dis-belief that Stormy was able to get the whole thing into her pussy. "That's impressive!" she said. "Something like that would split me wide open."

"Time to get what I've been needing" She said, "but I still want to see how this ends."

That's when my girlfriend bent over my desk and I moved behind her. I rubbed her pussy up and down with the tip of my cock. She moaned and said, "Don't tease me any more...please...I need you to fuck me just like he is doing to her."

I looked at the screen and he had Stormy laid back over the arm of the couch, showing her full naked body with his cock pounding her pussy. Stormy was moaning with every thrust she received. Watching this made me pound my girlfriend as hard as I could, making her cum all over my cock. The feeling of her pussy tightening again and again as her orgasms became unrelenting was too much for me.

"Baby I can't hold it much longer...I'm gonna cum!"

"I want it on my face...please spray my face!"

She dropped to her knees and gave me 3 or 4 strokes and I shot right down from her forehead to below her lips. The second rope she aimed right into her mouth and then she began to suck on my cock to get the rest of my cum. I was so sensitive I wanted to pull away, but she grabbed my ass and continued to suck until I came again. Weak in the knees, I collapse onto my chair. She stood up and smiled with my cum on her face and said, "That was delicious! I never thought watching porn would make me such a facial slut." We turned to look at the screen where Stormy was finally dismounting the monster cock she had been impaled by and hic cum dripped out of her pussy, which she made sure the cam could see. She then walked over to the cam and winked, "I loved knowing you were watching me, hope you enjoyed it."

My girlfriend and I were shocked, her more so than me since she thought it was a video, not a live show. Since that night, Stormy made sure that I knew when she had a man to take home and I even set it up for Stormy to watch when my girlfriend would be there. It was the best sex I have had and now working it out to have Stormy come a visit to be in the room watching.