Watching the Wife

Story Info
My wife brings one of her lovers home for a good time.
1.2k words
4.25
118.7k
72
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers

My wife brings one of her lover's home for a good time while I stay in the guest house and watch the night unfold from our surveillance system. (MF, Cuckold, Bi, Wife, Creampie, Creampie Eating)

John and my wife Jill by his side, were together soaking in our hot tub, sipping glasses of wine, talking and laughing. John was seated to Jill's right side, her right hand and arm under water, likely stroking his cock. John thought that I was working late. He also thought that he was sneaking around with my wife behind my back. Neither were true, in fact, I was in our guest house located above a detached garage not 60 feet from where he was getting his underwater hand job from her. The camera system that Jill and I had installed throughout our home was of the highest quality. Streaming 1280p high definition video to a DVR system in our guest house, I sat and watch the two getting friendly with each other on our 80 inch television while I sip on my own stiff drink and rub the head of my own stiff cock.

With their wine finished, Jill moved in front of her beau and straddled him. I watch as she positions herself above his lap, no doubt guiding his dick into her. John reached below the water, likely grapping her ass to help move her up and down as she rode him, they kiss. I finish my drink and head to the shower.

When I return from my shower I found that they were no longer in the tub. I toggle the cameras until I found them, in our bed, John's face buried between Jill's legs. She squirmed as he licked her. I tied my robe, fixed another drink and sat in my overstuffed chair to continue watching. John continued eating Jill for a few minutes before he crawled up and began kissing her on the lips. At first Jill pulls him close, one hand around his back pulling his chest to hers and the other on the back of his head. But very soon her right hand disappears under him, reaching to his dick she lines it up to her opening. His hips drop forward, pressing himself into her once again.

As John slowly fucks her, Jill lifts her legs up off the bed to better align herself to him. They stop kissing and Jill cocks her head back, I can clearly see her tense up as she reaches an orgasm. John begins to pick up his pace. Jill's legs wrap around his mid-section as he fucks her. With her legs, she holds his body close, not letting him back far enough out for his cock to escape her. She comes again. And again.

Though I have no sound, I can hear her cries of pleasure coming from the bedroom. Finally it appears that John has had all he can take. He begins to slow and his body stiffen. Jill wraps her legs around him tightly and pulls him into her. She looks directly at me through the camera and smiles as John's cock burst forth his cum, sending jets of his warm liquid deep into my wife. I see him thrust forward half a dozen times, driving himself deep into her as he releases his goo. Soon he collapses on top of her, Jill still smiling at me through the camera, he lay on top of her trying to catch his breath.

My cock, now hard as granite, has escaped my robe though its opening and is dripping with pre-cum. I finishing my drink and grab my phone. "Done early. On my way, love you babe" I type and hit the send button. Almost immediately I see Jill's' phone light up on the nightstand next to her. My text has been received. The mock panic in her face is priceless as she reads the text to John whom immediately jumps out of bed and scurries around the room picking up his cloths as fast as he can. Jill just lays in bed smiling.

John gets dressed with record speed and heads out the door to his car and speeds out the driveway. After he clears the gate I shut down the TV and turn out the guest house lights. Slipping through the back door into our bedroom, I find Jill still laying where I last saw her.

"Did you enjoy the show baby," she asks.

"I did," I reply, "very much in fact." I walk up to the bed next to Jill and remove my robe dropping it to the floor, my cock still hard as a rock.

"I guess you did," she said as she reaches out and wraps her hand around it.

"John left you something," she said with an evil grin. I move down to the end of the bed and crawl up between her legs. Her pussy was still red a swollen from the fucking she had just received. I reach up and spread her lips apart, opening her gaping wet hole before I press my tongue into it. Her juices mixed with his cum made for a sweat and salty treat. I lick her all over, lips to hole, to clit, enjoying and savoring it all. Jill rocks her hips as she cums pushing more liquid out of her into my awaiting mouth.

As Jill caught her breath from an orgasm I move myself up on top of her, position the tip of my cock to her soaking hole and push forward until I was fully inside of her. Her pussy was completely drenched both inside and out. I could feel the juices inside of her flowing past my shaft and out of her. Without warning or warming up I began fucking my wife hard and fast, she was not expecting that and immediately she gasps in pleasure.

It did not take long for me to cum. The action of the night, the taste of my wife's cum soaked pussy, the feel of her sweet wet walls; any one of which could easily set me off, but all combined was too much. I blew my load deep inside of her adding my cum to the load, or possibly loads that she had already taken form John. I grunted loud as shot after shot of cum erupted from me. Out of breath and out of jism I roll off of her and lay on the bed next to her. I close my eyes. Jill rolls on her side and put her arm over my chest. "I love our adventures," she said to me.

"So do I baby... so do I," I reply to her.

"Any plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

"Not yet," I answered, "You?"

"Maybe," she snickered. Jill then turns herself 180 degrees and tosses her legs over my head. I opened my eyes just in time to see her cum dripping pussy being lowered onto my face. I opened my mouth in time to receive a tablespoon side drop of cum that was escaping her opening just before her cunt lips press onto my mouth. I eagerly began sucking and licking. My mind running with thoughts of what she may have in store for me tomorrow.

CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers