Watching You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers over your clit even faster now, pushing hard against it, and moving my hand in circles, then up and down, then in circles the other way round. Moving my mouth away from your pussy, I ran the fingers of my other hand over your lips again.

You were moaning very rhythmically, and I decided that I was going to make you cum while I was rubbing your clit with my fingers.

I started to rub harder, and pressed my fingers back into your hole. Moving them faster in and out of you, I kept rubbing against your clit in circles, using your moans as a guide of how close you were to cumming. I rubbed your clit faster with my fingers, and thrust my other fingers in and out of your hole harder still.

"I want you to cum for me. I want to make you cum by rubbing your clit and thrusting my fingers in your cunt". You moaned louder louder at the suggestion, giving your approval to my plan. Moving my full attention back to your clit and pussy, I moved my fingers faster. Pressing my hand against your clit and rubbing in circles, then rubbing up and down your clit, moving my hand faster all the time.

My two fingers moved quicker into your hole, I was pushing them deep into you then pulling out until just the tips were inside you. Moving my fingers in and out of your pussy, I ran them around, turning them inside you before pulling them out, thrusting them faster into your hole and pushing them as deep as they would go

Looking up to your face again, I said "cum for me laura, cum for me now". I doubled my efforts on your clit, pressing hard and fast against it as I rubbed around in circles. I kept thrusting my fingers into your pussy, pressing my fingers deep into you then pulling out before thrusting back into you even further.

My actions were having the desired effect as your moans got shorter and louder all the time, bringing you toward your first climax.

I kept pressing hard against your clit, moving my hand in little circles over the sensitive bud, rubbing you harder and faster as I knew you were close to cumming. I thrust my fingers in and out of you further too, pulling all the way out of you then thrusting them back deep into you.

I smiled as my efforts paid off. You closed your eyes and let out a long moan as you climaxed, but I didn't stop rubbing your clit, or thrusting my fingers into your pussy, I kept going, trying to make your orgasm last longer. I could feel your pussy gripping on to my fingers, trying to pull them further into you while I was thrusting them in and out.

I rubbed your clit round in circles, pushing against it, and it was only when you started to come down from your orgasm, I slowed my rubbing and moved my fingers out of your pussy, bringing you gently down from your high. I kept on rubbing your clit gently, waiting till you had calmed down enough for you to open your eyes and look down at me.

I smiled again, then asked "Are you ready for me to fuck you now?". All you could do through your moans was to smile back and nod at me, giving the all clear to complete the evening.

Continuing to rub against your clit, I moved round so I was standing between your legs. I took my cock in my hand, and moved my hips forward so it was just touching your lips. I stroked it up and down with my cock, running it against your lips, stroking it up and down from your hole up to your clit. I pressed the head of my cock against your clit, and ran around in little circles. Pulling back till my cock was barely touching it, then pressing harder against the bud again.

I spread your legs slightly with my hands, and then held my cock again. Rubbing it against your lips, I slowly moved it down toward your hole, moving it around in circles as it got closer to the entrance of your pussy.

I held the tip of my cock at your entrance, making sure you were ready for me to enter you, then I slowly pushed forward, just moving the head into your hole. I couldn't believe how tight you were, how your pussy was holding on to the head of my cock. I wanted to sink deep into you in one hard thrust, but I managed to restrain the urge. My cock was only inside you a teasingly inch or so when I pulled all the way out and rubbed the tip of my cock around your lips again, then up to your clit and rubbing my head over it, pressing hard against you..

Moving it back to your hole, I slowly pressed a little further into you, maybe two inches, easing my cock into your pussy, stretching it to accommodate my width. I moved my cock back out again, this time leaving just the tip inside you, before gently pressing forward and pushing a little deeper again.

I ran my fingers up to your clit, and rubbed around in circles as part of my cock was resting inside you, then I pulled it almost all the way out, and rubbed my fingers against your clit again, pressing it gently, then rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

Gently I pushed myself into you again, but this time I didn't stop until the entire length of my cock was in your pussy. Holding myself deep inside you, I rubbed your clit with my fingers again, pressing it gently, running all the way around your clit and over the top of your lips.

I pulled out of you again, while I was rubbing your clit in circles, then pushed my hips forward again, moving back inside you without waiting. I pressed my cock as hard into you as it would go, pushing against your clit with my fingers a little harder when my cock was moving inside your pussy. Starting to pick up a slow rhythm, I was sliding my cock into your tight hole, pressing it deep into you, pulling it back until the tip was just inside, moaning gently as your pussy held on to my cock as I withdrew it, before I started to slide into you again.

Each time I pushed my cock into your hole, you moaned in appreciation. I heightened the focus of stimulation by pressing against your clit harder as I pushed into you, then rubbing more gently as I was pulling back out.

I started moving faster, sliding my cock into you, then pulling out, then pushing it back deep into you again. I was rolling my hip around in a circle as I pushed deep into you, pressing harder against your clit, then pulling out as my hip continued moving round.

I moved my hands down to hold your hips as I began to move faster still, pushing my cock deep into you, and pulling on your hips to get even deeper, letting it slide back out of you, then thrusting back in.

Your were moaning faster as I began to fuck you, thrusting deep into your pussy, pushing as hard into you as I could, then moving my cock almost all the way back out again.

I reached up to your breasts with one hand, steadying it and gently squeezing it as I continued to thrust into your hole. I pinched on your nipple with my finger and pulled on it with every other thrust into you. I was pushing my cock into you harder on alternate thrusts, pulling your hip with one hand as I plunged it deep into your hole, pulling out, then pushing back in a little more gently, but just as deeply.

I started fucking you harder with much cock sliding out and your pussy barely knowing that it had gone before I thrust it back into you. In... In... In... I was plunging into you so hard you were being pushed up the couch with each thrust.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out of your pussy and held it there long enough for your to look up at me and open your eyes, then I slammed it deep into you, making you moan even more. Pulling myself out of you again, I waited a few moments before slamming back deeper into your pussy again.

I started to fuck you again, slowly at first, then picking up to be plunging my cock in and out of your pussy faster and faster still. I was pinching your nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I thrust my cock deep into you pushing harder and further with each thrust.

You spread your legs further apart, giving me even more unrestricted access to your pussy, and I responded to the invitation by thrusting into your pussy harder and faster than before.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer, and you were close to your second climax of the evening. I increased my efforts, thrusting my cock faster and faster into you, pinching on your nipple and twisting it as I fucked you faster and harder all the time.

I kept thrusting deep into you, pressing my cock far into your pussy, as I asked "Are you ready? Are you ready to cum?". Moaning your answer, you were lifting your hips to meet each thrust, and I continued to fuck you as fast as I could.

Before long, your moans signaled the inevitable climax, but I kept thrusting, I kept plunging my cock deep into you, fucking your pussy hard and fast.

Then I felt your pussy spasm around my cock as you climaxed, which made me loose control of my own orgasm. Slamming my cock deep into you again, stream after stream spurted out of my cock as I came inside you.

I started to move my cock gently in and out of your pussy again as we both came down from our orgasms, gently bringing you back down to earth. I ran my fingers over your pussy as I pulled completely out of you, utterly spent.

I lay down beside you on the sofa, and you snuggled up to me. I was gently rubbing your breasts and rolling my fingers over your nipples, slowing down as I rubbed against them, until I was barely touching your nipple.

Looking down at you, I saw your eyes closed, and the rhythmic breathing which signaled you falling asleep.

Smiling, I looked over at the television, to see that the video had long since finished and neither of us had even noticed the snow on the screen.

Turning the television off, I settled down with you cuddling up to me, wondering to myself what joys the second day of my visit with you would provide.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Valentine's Day at the Sperm Bank A way to donate sperm without masturbating, a short story.in Toys & Masturbation
Exposure The begining of play...in BDSM
Maggie's Amazing Night out Going from just chatting, to all out.in Erotic Couplings
Air Commando Ch. 01 A wardrobe malfuction leads to some embarrising fun.in Toys & Masturbation
Caught in Her Own Devices Amy gets caught playing while her husband is away.in BDSM
More Stories