Watching You, Watching Me

Story Info
So close, but not close enough.
2k words
4.55
47.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night as I trampled my way through the dark, dense woodland. The thin crescent moon gave me very little assistance as I trundled over dry bracken. The feel of it breaking and crackling under my feet heightened my senses. The sound echoed in the darkness. I knew what I was looking for. You instructed me a few days ago that I should walk across the short rope bridge that sits a few feet above the creek that lays calm on this cool autumn night. From there I was to turn right and walk towards the moon. In my mind I was relaying what you had said in your e-mail to me. Walk towards the moon and you'll know when to stop.

For months we had talked about our fantasies and everyday I looked forward to your many e-mails. Your letters as I call them tell me of experience and wisdom, good advice and wicked humour. So many times I have wanted to be near you and I know that you too have had that same thought. In our most recent letters to each other we had played a game. You told me the layout of your house and where it was situated. You told me about the large tree that branches out no more than six feet from your window. The reply to that letter was simple. Friday night at seven thirty, when your husband is out, I will climb that tree and sit on the very branch that stretches to you and I will watch you. Our past letters have bought us much pleasure, turning each other on with our games. Would you really believe me when I said I would be there?

I glanced up through the trees and in the distance I saw a light shining brightly. As I got closer I noticed it was the higher floor of a house that was illuminated. The light spread thinly over the top of the trees. It was just how you described it. I stood at the bottom of a tall tree, adorned with many thick branches that were stuck out like fingers. The foliage was expanse and provided cover as I slowly climbed to the height where the light from the house was shining most. I settled in the branch and thought to myself now I can be near you! I couldn't wait to see you.

I waited a few minutes and my patience was rewarded. I saw you. Dressed to thrill or even dressed to kill. Was your outfit meant for me? I saw no one else in your bedroom. I'm sure your outfit was meant for me. You had your grey stockings on that had the lace trim on the top. A pair of black lace hi-cut panties that I always tell you I love to see you in. You wore a crisp white shirt, fully unbuttoned. As you sleekly moved around your room I could see your tits gently sway. And finally on your feet you wore heels. God, you looked fabulous, delectable, edible and so very, very sexy!

I could feel my pussy begin to throb as I watched you. My breathing began to waiver, the cool air showing with every exhaled breath. My breaths halted as I saw you walking away from me. "Please don't go!" I whispered. It was like you heard me because all of a sudden you flicked the switch on your lamp, illuminating the room for a few seconds more until you turned off the main bedroom lights. The bright lamp shone completely behind you and gave you a heavenly glow as you walked towards the window... to me! Oh yes, you knew I was there, like I said I would be.

You were now right up against the window. Your arms were above your head and your palms flat against it. Your hips were swaying from side to side. The light around you showed me every curve of your body. When your body swayed I could see the silhouetted curves of your tits as they danced in your shirt. What music are you playing as you dance for me? I felt myself involuntarily rocking against the thick tree branch, the nodules on the bark providing delicious stimulation. You slid slowly down the window, your legs bending and your tongue licking the cold pane of glass as you lowered yourself further. Your fingers began to stroke your foot. They teasingly traced along your shoe and over your ankle. My breathing was laboured and moans were escaping into the cold air.

Up your fingers went, swirling imaginary patterns on your stockings, over your knees and then behind them. Oh how I want to torment that sensitive skin behind your knees. You straightened your legs as your fingers reached your stocking tops. God I have cum a thousand times to the vision of you in them, standing over me, in front of me, behind me. And here you are for real. Your fingers followed the intricate design of the lace along the front of the thigh, the sides and the back, not an inch of the lace escaped your delicate touch. I slipped my hand inside my jacket and immediately felt the hardness of my nipple. I rubbed over it, moaning in the crisp air as my hips continued to rock on the branch, a steady rhythm building.

I gasped as I saw you turn around, your back now facing me. You lifted your shirt a little and pressed your arse into the window. This is where your hi-cut panties have great effect. They show off your buttocks and define your hips. So very, very sexy! Your hands reached up into your hair and the light appeared to separate each strand as you ruffled your fingers through it. I wanted to sniff your hair and run my fingers through it. Hell, I wanted to sniff your panties! You quickly turned around and bought your palm to your lips and blew me a kiss. I swear I caught it, my heart skipped a beat and my pussy flooded! You then teasingly walked towards a chair, swaying your arse. You knew what you were doing. We had talked so much about your derriere and how I'd love to get my fingers and tongue on it...in it! As you walked you lifted the back of your shirt and rubbed your cheeks in circles, alternating each hand and buttock.

I began to unfasten my jeans. Outside them the air was cold, inside it was hotter than hell. I cautiously balanced myself on the branch as I leant back against the trunk of the tree. I slowly peeled off my jeans and panties and spread my legs over two sturdy limbs of the tree. Once settled comfortably, my fingers wasted no time in sinking between my swollen, moist folds. My other hand began to slip inside my shirt and cup my tit that heaved inside a soft, pink lace bra. My fingers again caressed my nipple, the hard rubbery nub straining to escape from the small holes in the lacy design of my bra. I could hear my pussy juices squishing inside me as my fingers worked themselves into a steady rhythm.

You placed your hand on the back of the chair and span it around on one of its legs and dragged it towards the window. You stood between the chair and the window and tantalisingly pulled your panties off your shapely legs. You then sat down and spread your legs and began to stroke your pussy. You looked directly at me. Both of your hands were either side of your pussy and you were spreading your lips, wider and wider. You were opening yourself completely up to me. I swear if I stuck my tongue out I could lick you.

I could see the wet, pink flesh of your lips as you spread them out. Your index fingers caressed the inner lips and folds and sporadically flicked over your clit. I saw you jump at the contact and I began to mirror what you were doing. I spread myself open, like never before. I pulled everything back, revealing my inner self to you. I ran my finger over my clit and breathed out hard and fast, moaning loudly into the night. Your engorged lips were still spread but your finger had gathered pace on your clit. The movement of your arm had caused your white, crisp shirt to fall elegantly off your shoulder revealing your tit that was now jiggling to your rhythm. You don't know this but I love it when tits jiggle. It's so hot and sexy!

You were now rocking on the chair and your hips were moving in time with your rubbing. I knew my orgasm wouldn't be long but I wanted to see you go over the edge first. I had to see you reach that higher plateau. I have dreamt about it for months. I saw your hips jolt forward and your shoulders fall back. The other side of your shirt fell off your shoulder and now both your tits were bouncing in rhythm. God they looked wonderful. I want them! I could see your face was flushed and you lifted your legs a little. You were close. You had a steady rhythm going and I am sure I could hear you. One of the small windows at the far end of your bedroom was open very slightly. You were moaning loudly and gasping. Could you hear me? Sitting here in your tree, fucking my soaked pussy, flicking my clit the same time as you, both of us in unison, enjoying our bodies, enjoying each other.

I rocked faster and faster but still my eyes were on you. They followed your heels, your stockings and up to that open delight at your fingers. I want to taste you. I can see it so clearly, glistening in the light. You then arched your back and you were close, so very close. You screamed and jolted hard, your finger still flicking your clit. You began to cry out and shriek as a powerful orgasm washed over you. You gasped with every throb of your pulsating clit. You came so hard, so erotic. You slowed the pace of your fingers as you looked out at me. I was nearly there too, on that higher level but I wanted you to see me too, properly and not a shadowy figure outside.

You eased yourself up from the chair and walked towards the wall near the window and flicked a switch. The outside lights of your house pointed at the tree, my tree. I was suddenly lit up as you were for me. You stood in your window, smiling, as I rubbed myself harder and harder. You opened a window and stood there, listening. I was gasping, fighting for breath as I felt the tingle in my toes build, ascending to my thighs and heading towards my pussy. I leant back against the trunk of the tree and bucked my hips. Oh god, here it comes... "Ohhhhhhhhh uhh uhhh... ohhhh!" I screamed into my silent surroundings, shaking hard as the intensity ripped through me then it slowly receded. My breathing and gasps slowed and I began to recover. I looked at you and you waved. I took my hand away from my pussy and waved back at you, hoping you would speak to me. You stood there smiling, your palms again on the window. You wanted me to reach out and put my palms flat against the pane of glass. I lifted my hand and showed you my palm, a silent greeting, a meeting of souls.

I lowered my hand and again balanced myself in the tree and pulled on my jeans. I looked down to fasten them then looked up to see you standing by your bedroom door. You raised your hand to the switch and I was plunged into darkness. I took the torch from my bag and crept down the tree grinning to myself as to what I had left behind. When daylight breaks, you will have a surprise dangling off the branch right outside your window. My panties!