Water

Story Info
A woman's self pleasure.
831 words
3.92
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lapped the pool again. The warm water soothing her increasing anxiety. Where was he? She slid below the water as she swam trying to clear her thoughts. Why was she so disappointed, she barely knew him yet he excited her in a way she had never felt before. They had only met once and just the memory of that evening made her clitoris swell. Would he taunt her by not turning up, only making her want him more? She wanted him so badly, it was crazy.

She reached the end of the pool and paused to look out the vast expanse of glass that overlooked the town. The pool lights had been turned off and the car head lights from the road below flickered and twinkled around the walls. Could one of the cars be his? The lights flickered along in a monotonous stream, almost mesmerizing but its consistency. Her thoughts returned to him and she shook her head. As much as she ached for him, she knew it was a risky game they were playing. As she gazed through the thick glass panes, the moon resumed its magnificent reign in the sky, the soft white clouds gently saying farewell to their cover. An eerie white glow shone over the town, little clusters of residences appeared either side of the road. She rested her legs on the bottom of the gently sloping pool and leant back to absorb the moons magnetic glow. The glass atrium above the pool reflected the night sky over and over in every pane of angled glass. She hoped he would come, that he would make her deliciously wet as he always did.

As she lay rested back on her hands, the water gently lapping against her torso, she could hear the rhythmical humming of the pools filters. Her heart started beating fast in her chest. She wanted to be taken, she wanted him here now.

She moved herself back up the slope of the pool so that her torso rose above the water. She lay back looking up at the moon and star scape of the atrium. She ran her hands down the sides of her torso and forcefully groped her pussy, her spine shuddered and she felt herself lift her hips upwards to meet her full grasp.

Her left hand slid deftly under the fabric of her bikini, her short trimmed hair tickled as her fingers moved through it and she gently parted her outer lips, tracing her finger along each swollen lip. She dipped her finger inside her. She groaned and rocked her hips up again. The water rippling around her pussy as she moved. Her right hand still teased her nipples, which were bullet hard. She tightened her grip on her nipples and pussy tightened hard.

Her fingers still caressing her clit, she followed her clit down and slowly entered two fingers inside her. Her muscles tightened in rhythm with her finger fucking. She was so soft inside, the warm soft velvety patch just inside her throbbed as she pushed against it hard with her fingers. She cried out each time she did this. The sensation against this spot drove her wild, almost animal like. She wanted to grip on to him, wrap her long slender legs around him and pull him in close, to fuck her.

She arched her back forward so that she could drive her fingers deeper; she could feel the end of her pussy, then slowly withdrawing her fingers; feeling the inside of her pussy, so soft. Feverishly she flicked her clit over and over until she felt the onset of orgasm. Her eyes closed. Her feet pushed down on the slope of the pool as she lifted her hips up, raising her spine off the floor. She could feel the water rush into her pussy as she sucked her muscles up hard, milking the fingers inside her. Waves of water, crashed around her as her body thrashed in the water, up and down, her fingers plunging deeper and deeper and harder inside her, her finger frantically rubbing her clitoris. Panting, her body shuddered into a longed for, hungry orgasm. Her fingers being sucked deep inside her as she contracted over and over, he orgasm washing over her whole body, the water around her splashing onto her body. Her hard nipples now tender, tantalizingly sensitive making her flinch each time she caressed them. She gently withdrew her fingers and gently rubbed her outer lips, gently rubbing in the abundant juices that she had expelled. She relaxed back on to the slope, her hands still caressing, stroking her pussy. Gradually her breathing relaxed, her body still momentarily shuddering.

She lay there listening, the water lapping against the sides of the pool. The moon still above her glistening its beautiful white light around the atrium with the stars winking promiscuously at her. She could see herself laying there, hands still gently touching. Then she saw him...watching her......he was hard....