Water and Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim Henry said, "Shovels, picks - we even still got that pipe you bought last year when you were planning on puttin' in the windmill near to the barn."

"Yep," Bill countered. We got a little sidetracked then, huh? Too much mining for treasures then, huh? I guess it's a good thing that we didn't get the work done."

"I think as soon as the well's dug and the pipe's laid, we ought to build a bath house for the men - right between here and the Mercantile."

The men turned to look at Hal Ketcham, who removed the hat from over his eyes, and his boots from the table.

"You ain't been sleepin', Hal?" Jim asked.

"Nope," Hal said, standing up and stretching. "Been watching all of you from just under my hat.

"And Lordy, that Miss GG is gorgeous! We gotta plan together, and I mean right now. Bob, don't bring your cowhands in until we have an absolute plan of what needs to be done and how we're gonna do it - so no one's standing around wondering and wasting a precious minute. We can get this done right quick, and done right, if we plan first."

"What're you gonna tell your men?"

Bob spoke up. "Well, time with Miss GG as well as the coming arrival of the other women will be the incentive for my men."

Bill Withers said, "Then I'm bringing down the tub from the livery. Tom, can we use the spare room back of the Mercantile to get these men bathed after a hard day's work? 'Course, I plan on being the first in the water, 'cus it's my tub. But if we can use your room until a bath house is built?

"And we'll need to set up a cook and a chow line to feed every working man, too. You reckon Ol' Man Denton would be willing to focus on feeding everyone that way, instead of at his tables?"

Mr. Denton had a small café across from the livery.

"Now wait just a minute, Bill," Tom fumed. "You can't go off like that, volunteerin' my store and Denton's food before asking me or him! Soap costs money, and those men make a mess. Who's gonna supply towels? Who's gonna clean up after 'em? Who's gonna change the water? You ain't dumpin' all this on me!"

Bob Johnson stepped further into the circle and raised his arms. "These are precisely some of the issues we need to work out, men. We all have to be in agreement, and..."

"And," Hal Ketcham added, "we need to begin agreeing mighty quick. There's a lot to do in very little time. We don't know when the first women will arrive. And we absolutely must make certain Miss GG is happy here and stays here. She will be the first voice the women will really hear when they arrive. And take it from me, she will tell the women which men they can trust, which men they can have fun with...and even which men know how to give the most pleasure."

Tom leaned in toward Hal. "How do you know so much, Hal? Where you been to know so much about Miss GG?"

"I just met Miss GG same as you, Tom. But I've known women most of my life - just ain't been around 'em for a couple of years. Mostly good women, too. Not trouble women. Take it from me: Miss GG is telling it to us straight, and she wants us happy. Listen to her. Learn from her. I believe she will not steer us wrong. She wants to make money here in Destry. She knows the whole town has to be behind her. Miss GG will be the start of this town's growth - with families and children. Homes. Trust her.

"Now, let's sit down together and work out this water issue."

Jesse dismounted from his horse when he reached the south pasture. He tied his horse to a tall, lone oak. Cows rested in the shade under the long, low branches on the other side. Jesse stomped back and forth and pounded his boots on the ground.

"Damn woman!" he fumed. "Jes' who the hell does she think she is! Tellin' me I gotta remove my drawers and take a scrub. Why, I think I'd rather fuck one of them there moo cows before I'd take a bath just to fuck a woman! Can't be that I gotta get nekkid jes' to be with a gal. Can't be! Bet my pa'd skin me alive if he knew what I heard today."

Dumbstruck with a thought he'd never had before, Jesse wondered out loud, "Did my pa ever get nekkid with my ma?" He couldn't even imagine what that must look like. He slapped the side of his head to shake it free from those thoughts. He had never seen a fully naked man, let alone a naked woman. "I mean, why would they wanna do thet, anyways? Just to fuck. Why, I can stroke this here cock right outside my britches and make it feel pretty dern good. Why's any man gotta get nekkid to let a woman do that for him?"

He stomped his boots harder on the figure eight path he'd worn into the grass and pounded his thighs.

"Why, ain't no tellin' what she's gonna think of next! Nekkid and a full bath - and oncet a week! Ain't gonna happen, no matter what. No wimmen's tellin' me I gotta bathe. Matter of fact, no wimmen's gonna ever tell me what to do! I won't have it. No, Sir."

GG soaked in the warm water and frothy bubbles, her leg over the side of the tub and her foot dangling in Chin's hands. He slowly rubbed the sole of her foot while she lay against the back of the tub with her eyes closed.

"Oh, Chin. You work wonders. I've read your letters so many times, I feel like we've been friends for years.

"I know you wrote all of this is in your letters to me, but I want to hear it again from you. How long did it take you to establish yourself in Destry? What was that like?"

Chin adjusted his ass on the stool and continued slowly rubbing her feet and stroking her toes.

"I came with a wagon of supplies. Most of the men here had never seen a short, yellow-skinned man with a pigtail.

"The mercantile was just getting started, and the blacksmith shop had been here for a few years. Sometimes families drove through and stopped for a few days on the way West. But because there were no women already here, the families did not stay. Husbands who came through with their families did not want their wives to be the only woman in town...their daughters growing up around only men."

GG opened her eyes. "And they still don't know how you escaped China with your mistresses, or that you were educated at Oxford? Has any one of these men attempted to get to know you better? Ask about your background? Include you in their pissing contests?"

Chin placed GG's foot back into the water, picked up his stool and walked around to the other side of the tub, reached in and retrieved her other foot. He dried it with the towel, added a few drops of oil, and began to rub.

"They know I run a bar very efficiently. One of the cowboys asked me several years ago if I've ever been married or want to have children of my own. I said to him, loudly enough so all the men in the bar that day could hear my answer, 'Childhood accident severed my balls.' These men have worked around cattle all their lives, and understand castration. I had to say it only once, and word continues to spread when new men arrive in town. They know I cannot fuck women.

"It took awhile to establish that I had connections. They wanted whiskey, a place to rest. Mostly, they wanted to concentrate on mining. It helped me that the L & J employed ranch hands that also wanted whiskey and ale. I had this hotel and bar built for them and now they trust me. I cut their hair and shave their faces, too. I keep beds available for them. They appreciate my talents and my alcohol. I speak broken English to them to maintain the way they think about me. I am not a threat to them or to what they want. Today, when I welcomed you, was probably the first time I've spoken a full, clear sentence in their presence. But they were all so mesmerized by your beauty, I doubt they noticed.

"And I would like to keep it that way. If they ever discover the extent of my talents, GG, they will surely run me out of town."

GG put her index finger to her lips. "Your secrets are safe with me, Chin.

"Now, please dry me off and put me to bed. Show me how you pleased all your mistresses in the king's harem. It has been too many days since I've had a man's full attention."

Chin stood and bowed his head to GG as she stepped out of the tub. He wrapped the towel around her shoulders and began to pat her dry. He lightly teased her titties with his fingers and sucked her large nipples.

"I have never had an erection, GG. My testicles were removed when I was two, and I do not remember the pain. I remember the pleasure, however. My mistresses poured honey on their titties and bade me suck them while I was naked. My naked body loved resting against their naked bodies. Sometimes several of them would lie naked in the same big bed, to tempt and tease me while they taught me what they liked and what they wanted. They stroked me and played with my cock, and they kissed and sucked my cock regularly to comfort me while I learned. They also poured sweet cream with various mixtures of spices, chocolates, and sweeteners over their clits and cunts so I would eagerly lick and suck. I licked and sucked even after all the artificial enticement was eaten, because I learned to not only love the taste of cunt - I craved it.

"And I crave it still. Your promise of my servicing all the women now on their way to Destry - and you, most of all, GG! - has helped me survive many bleak moments here."

GG looked into his eyes and stroked his face. "You shall have all you crave, Chin. I promise you. The women will adore you, as I do, and we shall guard your secrets!"

He guided her to the bed, pulled the covers and the top sheet down, and told GG to sit down with her butt on the edge. "Lie back on the pillows, GG." He brought his stool to the edge of the bed, sat down facing GG, and placed her feet in his lap.

"Do you need anything sweet, Chin? To get started, I mean?"

Chin looked into her eyes and shook his head. He sucked the toes on her right foot, then her left, kissed the apex of her insteps, and trailed little kisses slowly up each calf. He scooted his stool closer to the bed, lifted her legs and placed her knees over his shoulders. He slowly kissed and nibbled the inside of each of her thighs.

GG's breath blew out across her lips, and she moaned. She began to squirm. Chin held onto her thighs.

"Let me see your tongue, Chin," GG whispered. "Show me your first tool!"

Chin raised his head for just a moment and extended his tongue, wiggled it, and licked his lips. "Shhhhhhh, GG. Just rest on the pillows." His voice was low, soothing, hypnotic.

Slowly...ever so slowly, Chin parted her lips with his tongue and began to lick inside her labia. Saliva fell from his mouth down the crack of her ass. She heard his lips smack as he sucked her clit.

He spoke without raising his head. "Oh, my! Oh, my, GG! You are so sweet, just the way you are! I must do this every chance I get, every day. Thank you for being the warm gift in my long cold Winter of life!"

GG's hands grasped the sheets and pulled. She cleared her throat and spoke once more, before allowing his talents to clear her mind and sweep her body into ecstasy. "My dear Chin. You do realize, of course, if our deceit is ever unveiled to all these men, we shall surely be whipped with barbed wire, dragged by horses, then set on fire?

Chin smiled. "Yes, my lovely Miss GG. We all must die one day. For now, however, let us enjoy this life!" And his tongue disappeared inside her cunt.

12