Water Bags Ch. 02

Story Info
Mall time, and Della is fat.
5.4k words
3.5
10.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah well, time to get dressed!" Della giggled, looking at her staff with fondness. She tapped the fuzzy blue pom puff of the staff, which was once her lover's curly head of cyan hair. Once she did so, the staff was enveloped in a cloud of smoke, leaving it as nothing more than an earring.

Della looked down at the funny piece of jewelry with amusement, taking it to her left ear with a smile across her soft face.

"Well babe, you're a bit unkempt even as jewelry, but it's easier to carry you around like this than as a big ball of hair and some heavy boobies," Della giggled, tapping the earring with her powder-blue nail, causing the breast-like bobble at its end to dangle to and fro.

After taking a stretch, Della made her way to the couples' bathroom. She viewed herself in the medicine cabinet's mirror before splashing water on her face.

"Well, gotta brush my teeth and then a shower!" Della giggled before opening the cabinet's door to retrieve her toothbrush.

After taking care of her dental hygiene, Della shed the black nightie from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the tiled floor below. Her soft, cellulite stuffed form was now exposed to the halogen lights above her head. Turning, her gaze met the floor length mirror next to the scale at the other side of the spacious bathroom. Walking over to it, she watched ever part of her copious form ripple and shake as she drew closer with each weighty step.

Lifting her belly up, her grey eyes softened in admiration at her own mass of doughy pale flesh as it was hoisted by her manicured hands. "My oh my, look at me! At this rate by the time the 'Swirl Festival' hits I'll be at my target weight!" The thought of gaining more made her stubby porcine tail twirl with excitement.

Her hand moving to her backside, her mind began to drift to what life could be given her partner's cooperation. 'To be a simple fat brood sow on some small farm in the middle of nowhere, ah what a treat! Eating all day, being fed for the sole purpose of being fattened. Oh my, am I flirting with the idea of becoming a true hedonist? But my poor Willy, she would have to work so hard to keep be satiated...though I guess with her providing the milk for our meals already, our dependence of producer and consumer wouldn't change. It's a shame she gave up on the cow life. Though one must ponder, what would it be like? An immobile human cow, funneling her milk into her fat sow of a wife? Hoho, such beauty...but it's impractical. An owner wouldn't allow cow's milk like hers to only be used to pad my belly. Nah, I'd feed on slop, corn, and sugar pastes. I'd pop out other little sows to be fed and raised in a similar manner. Though thinking about it as a breeding sow, after my breeding years were up I'd probably be worth a ton in fatty pork...'

Della's hand traveled from her backside to the moist lips of her sex and began to tease her clitoris with the thought of her being nothing more than a barn animal raised for brood and breakfast rushing her mind. In her in enjoyment, her features began to shift towards the porcine. Her digits began to fuse and weight began to pool until what stood before the scale was not a woman but a pig. Sniffing the air, she approached the scale one powder blue hoof after the other. Climbing the metal platform, she noticed it creaking against her weight, though due to its slick surface she lost her footing a bit upon her ascent. She plopped onto the scale with an unceremonious thud, which caused the screen at the edge of the scale to glow. The read out detailed the pig upon its platform as such.

Race: Sus domesticus

Age: Sow

Height: 5'4"

Length: 6'3"

Weight: 498 lbs.

Awareness: High

[Subject contains a body made up of 55% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[Subject contains a body made up of 45% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

[Subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Pet]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Subject is mobile, though subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: high]

[Recommended uses:

[Centerpiece of a feast: Subject is fat enough for consumption and has enough body mass to feed a large amount of people]

[Mass Breeder: the subject has the genes to breed a mass amount of high valued offspring]

[Pet: Subject is smart enough to be used as an intelligent companion]

Seeing the readout, Della came to her senses and transformed back into her human self.

"My goodness, I have gained weight...and these descriptions, wow. I am fat, haha," Della giggled, amused by how fat her pig form was.

Then, with a glint in her eye, she stepped towards the scale in her human form. With one cautious powder blue lacquered foot followed by another, she ascended, cupping the hanging flesh of her fat belly as she did so.

Race: Pig-Zoomen

Age: 26

Measurements: 36JJ 38-36-52

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 345 lbs.

Awareness: High

[Subject contains a body made up of 55% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[High fat concentration in 'Hips']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Belly']

[Subject contains a body made up of 45% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

[Subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Pet]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Subject is mobile though subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: High]

[Recommended uses:

[House wife: Subject has the body and disposition of a caring spouse]

[Breeding wench: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children]

Looking at these readouts, Della was amused by the scale descriptions.

"Hehe, wow, I keep forgetting how sexist our scale is. That's probably why baby doesn't use it, haha!" Della giggled, jiggling Willy who dangled from her ear.

***

Now out on the town, Della walked with pride, each step resulting in a jiggle of her fat stuffed assets along with the jiggling beads around her ankles. Her pale skin made a wonderful contrast against her black and red attire.

"Ah, shame, maybe baby clashes too much with my outfit. Though painting my nails and toes a color close to her hair color balances out my aesthetics, haha!" Della giggled as she made her path out of the residential area known as 'Aorta' into downtown Hearts, know to the locals as 'The Ven'.

To make this walk more tolerable, Della made her way to the cell stop, a pink oval half-dome made to protect awaiting passengers from the elements while they wait to catch a shuttle to The Ven. The wait was lengthy, as it took twenty minutes for a shuttle to arrive. In that time, Della grew tired of standing, flopping down on the provided bench within the cell sto[, her wide rear meeting the pink plastic with an air evacuating thud.

Hearing the rumblings of a vehicle in the distance, a smile of relief stretched across her red painted lips. "Whew, finally..." Della sighed as she saw the large red bus pull up to the cell stop.

Stepping on, she was greeted by a driver behind the wheel in a red uniform, a standard of the Hearts City transportation association.

"Hi there ma'am, going to The Ven?" Said the female driver, her red jacket half-way zipped which exposed most of her large valley of cleavage.

"Yep, going on patrol," Della smiled as she hip bumped her phone against the pay-paid on the console near the driver.

"Ah, Outting, keeping the streets safe. Keep fighting the good fight, girlfriend!" Said the bus driver, giving Della an enthusiastic arm pump.

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm just a public servant like you!" Della giggled, bowing in thanks as she made her way to her seat.

Crossing one gargantuan cellulite-filled thigh over the other, Della began to check the 'Quest Me' app on her phone for available jobs to take. As her grey eyes scanned the listings, she felt herself being watched by someone. Rubbing her lips together, she glanced away from her phone to the person sitting across from her.

'Oh, it's just some young...girl? No, boy. He looks harmless though, maybe he's a fan or something. Maybe I should say something?' Della thought in the moments between looking up and realizing the boy's presence.

The young person averted their gaze from Della, now shy that she noticed them gawking at her. He pulled his long crimson hair over one ear.

'Oh no, I've spooked him! Or at least I think it's a him...he almost seems too shapely and thin to be a guy...' Della thought as she averted her gaze back into her phone.

"Umm, hi. Are you 'Water Bags Della'?" Said the androgynous redhead, the voice coming from their mouth sounding somewhat feminine.

"Yes, yes I am. Pleasure to meet you...?" Della smiled, happy that they were the first to speak, but she fished for a name in her response as to surmise the name of who she was speaking to.

"Oh, my name is Comp, ma'am!" They said, placing a hand on their chest.

"Oh, alright Comp. Well it's always a pleasure to meet someone who knows me!" Della smiled, giving Comp a cherry grin in her excitement.

"Oh, I-I was actually hoping that by riding around I would catch you riding to ask you something," Comp said while twirling their thumbs.

"Uh, okay, what's that sweetie?" Della asked, still enthusiastic.

"I was wondering if I could be your apprentice?" Comp asked, looking on with hopeful golden eyes.

Della thought for a moment at this request, looking off in thought while twirling her red sandaled foot as she pondered the question.

"I-I mean I'm super good with this, see!" Comp stammered, pulling a yo-yo from their jean pocket.

"Oh, well I suppose I was looking to team up with someone. I just hope you're good with that thing," Della smiled, giving the youth a playful head tilt.

"Nice! Thank you, Ms. Della, you won't regret it!" Comp cheered.

"Now, I have a question for you, however..." Della said with unsureness in her voice.

"Oh, uh sure, what is it Miss Della?" Comp asked confused.

"Are you a boy or a girl...?" Della said with embarrassment.

"Oh, don't feel embarrassed, Miss Della. I'm a guy, haha!" Comp laughed.

***

After a short bus ride out of the suburban area and into the heart of Heart City, which was the downtown area known as The Ven, Comp walked behind Della as she explained the nature of their job.

"So according to the quest giver, we're looking for some degenerate causing trouble in a 'Cloggers' restaurant on AB Street," said Della, her words echoed by the clacking of her red sandals.

'Wow, her ass is so big that her skirt can't even cover it! I mean, wow, does she know that she's not wearing panties?' Comp thought as he half listened to what his teacher was telling him.

"Alright, well AB street isn't too far from here. The person that we're looking for is a Flop Goblin named Boozer. He's been let out of jail recently so he already has a record," Della said, flipping through her phone.

'She smells great, like baked goods and flowers...she's a lot bigger than she looked on her profile, so sexy!' Comp continued to think as the two passed along the crosswalk.

"Oh hey, 'Pumpers' is having a sale, got to check that out after this!" Della mentioned as an advertisement for the clothing store popped up via an app she had for it on her phone.

"We're here!" Comp announced as the two walked up to a pink oval-shaped restaurant building with a cartoon mascot that resembled a lethargic fat heart.

"Mmm, I wonder if they have any deals. I'm sure they'll give him a discount for saving them. Oh yeah, and they have daily specials too, so yummy!" Della thought, licking her lips in gluttonous desire.

Comp, running ahead, burst through the front doors. Inside, a tall Flop Goblin had the cashier at gun point, beckoning her to hurry up with giving him the passcode to the cash resister's bytes.

"C'mon lady, hurry the fuck up!" Yelled the masked Flop Goblin criminal.

Removing his yo-yo from his pocket, Comp prepared to strike, but before he could launch his attack, a powerful blast of water shot from overhead, hitting the flop goblin in the back.

"Gah, who did-GAh!" Cried Boozer as another water bullet hit him in the face.

"Whew, you've gotten tougher!" Della giggled, Water Bag staff in hand as she held it as if it were a shotgun.

"Fuck you, fat bitch!" Boozer cried as he rushed towards Della, shooting madly with his pistol.

In a split second, the bullets were intercepted by several quick flashes. Taking a breath, Comp gave his yo-yo a playful suspended spin before retracting it. "Wow, that gun is pretty good! Though they only had modded conventional weapons in Whackville," Comp giggled.

"What, another bitch?" Boozer said, distracted by Comp's appearance.

"Oh, come on, I'm not a girl!" Comp sighed.

"What's with those wide ass hips then?" Doozer yelled, annoyed.

"H-hey shut up!" Comp yelled back, embarrassed.

"Haha, you sound pretty cute too..." Doozer laughed before getting shot in the gut with a water blast, knocking him out.

"Whew, that was close. Thanks for distracting him sweetie, but try not to get flustered so easily," Della giggled, withdrawing her staff back into an earring before dialing the police.

***

After normalcy had returned, Della and Comp were having a meal at a booth within the restaurant.

"Whew, okay, here you go. Thanks again for saving us from that asshole!" Said the chubby waitress as she gave Della her 18th round of Clogger burger and fries.

"All in a day's work, gotta love them Outter discounts. Are you sure all you want is a salad, Comp?" Asked Della as she took her tray of food.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but um, can I ask you something else Miss Della?" Comp asked.

"Sure, what's up?" Della giggled, biting into her burger while grabbing a handful of fries.

"Uh, do you have any room at your house? Because I'm, uh, in need of room and board..." Comp said, embarrassed while twirling his red hair in between his delicate fingers.

"Sure, that's a great idea!" Giggled Della, pumping her flabby arms with excitement.

"Wow, thanks Miss Della!" Comp cheered, clapping his hands.

"Hehe, I mean we'll be happy to have you," Della giggled.

"We?" Comp questioned.

"Oh yeah. Well hmm, I didn't bring her a change of clothes...c'mon, let's go to Pumpers to pick her up something to change into and then you can meet her!" Della giggled, gobbling her food and arising from the booth with urgency.

"Uh, alright, not sure I follow but okay!" Comp nodded, following her out of the restaurant.

***

The two rushed to the clothing store at a rather brisk pace for no other reason than Della wanting to get there as soon as possible. After running for a few minutes, the two arrived in front of a large department store with its name sake positioned atop the door in fancy cursive lettering.

"Whew, we're here! Time to shop, my loyal apprentice!" Della announced, pushing through the revolving doors.

"Uh, alright," Comp agreed, still a tad confused.

The inside of the establishment was at the height of opulence, with walls a beautiful cream color and various counter tops being a rich pink marble. This grand building, on top of having a huge selection of clothing though the majority serving the fairer sex, this place of capitalism also sold accessories one would pair with clothing all under the names of high-end brand designers. There was even a section for outters, in which clothing and accessories would improve one's stats. Other than clothing, the grand department store also had a food court in its basement. So, amenities for all of one's clothing needs, being either formal or casual could be served here.

'Wow, look at all the cute clothes, we don't have anything like this back in Roughland...no don't get excited, you're supposed to be a guy, you gotta act like a guy and not care!" Comp thought to himself as he followed Della's enormous ass.

"I wonder if there's any new things from 'Upper Gal' in," Della giggled as she scanned some of the loose-fitting casual T-shirts on the showcase table that lined the entry floor.

"'Upper Gal'?" Comp asked, confused.

"Yeah, it's a brand for women who are mega busty. They have beautiful collections and I think she'll love something from them. Her wardrobe is a little bad," Della laughed, cupping her hand under her chin.

"Oh...so who is this person anyway?" Comp asked, now curious as to the identity of the person Della was buying these things for and why they needed clothes at this moment in order for him to meet her.

"Well, she's my wife, but the rest I'll fill you in on with time," smiled Della as she picked up a striped gown and rested it against her chest for comparison.

"Well, alright, I'm going up the escalator to check out the men's section. Where should we meet up?" Asked Comp before going off on his own quest.

"Uh...well, we'll do the smart person thing and meet up at a 'large landmark' in the store. Uh, well we went in from the eastern entrance so you didn't see it, but there's a big golden heart fountain in the middle of the store you can see from over where the escalators cross," Della pointed out.

"Oh, alright, well I'll get a better view when I get up to the upper level. The men's stuff is on the second floor, right?" Comp asked.

"Uh, third level, there are maps located all over the place if you get lost," Della replied.

"Well alright, I'll catch up with you later!" Comp said, waving Della off as he made his way towards the escalator.

***

Comp, while making his way towards the third floor, saw something that caught his eye on the second and decided to explore said store. As his red sneakers skidded against the polished linoleum of the mall's interior, he approached the store known as 'Daughter's Fair'. Stepping inside, he wasn't greeted as the attendant was busy with a teenage girl and her mother over a price discrepancy. He, meanwhile, nabbed some silky clothes that caught his eye and disappeared into a dressing room area, closing the door to the full length dressing room behind him.

Now alone, he shed his oversized red t-shirt, jeans, lacey panties, and red sneakers to reveal that of a lithe feminine body that lay underneath. He, or rather she, was a curvy specimen of womanhood, having a minimalist chest only kissed with slight hints of the succulent fat of her breasts. Her shoulders were narrow and stark of any muscular definition that would be common on a male. Her belly and sides were sloping and trim, with kisses of feminine softness and slight imperfections in the form of moles that characterized her pale skin. Her hips were the most telling part. As pointed to earlier by others she was wide, so much so in contrast with the rest of her body that if she did not have an extra piece of equipment she would have a prominent thigh gap. Leading downward, her thighs were smooth, though as with her backside they were all a bit fat, having a grade of plumpness that would make her much sought after by a number of suitors. Though leading back up the one detraction that shaped her identity, despite have a feminine face, body, and reproductive organs, she also had a massive fourteen-inch penis, along with a hefty pair of testicles. The male appendage was so large and girthy that it contrasted with everything else about her body. She, looking down, cupped her groin with both hands and breathed with deep focus on that area. Then, with a sudden plop, the male combo of dick and balls fell to her feet. She, with haste, retrieved her fallen member and wrapped it up in her T-shirt for safe keeping.

12