Water Bags Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at herself in the full length mirror, she placed one delicate foot over the other and looked passed her diminutive bust to her shy vagina. Biting her plump lips in anguish, she looked up towards the ceiling, closing her big golden eyes as she took in a deep breath. Her feminine attributes began to soften, her buttocks filling out as well as her hips increasing in width. Taking her chest in her hands, she breathed in with reflection, causing her breasts to swell, filling to a lustful size that would catch the eye of interested passersby. Taking an eye to the lace dress she took from the rack, a smile crawled across her face as she took it in her hands and slipped it over her head. As the lacey garment draped over her body, she felt...pretty. Looking at herself in the lacey dress, she admired how the cut shaped around her plump ass. She cupped the garment under it to admire it.

'Wow, I look so pretty in this! I mean, I've been faced with this situation before, but something feels different this time. Y'know what, I'm going to buy it, but maybe just this once, I don't want to spend all of the money I just earned' Comp thought.

Moments later, a barefoot young woman in a charming lace dress walked out of 'Daughter's Fair with a shopping bag. Her previous identity was kept in the bag that gave soft bounces against her wide hips as she swayed through the second floor.

'Hmm, well I've still got a bit of money left. Maybe I should buy some cheap flip-flops and some make up' Thought Comp, growing adjusted to the air passing through the gap in her legs hitting her feminine region.

***

Elsewhere, in another top-heavy focused brand shop called 'Mother's Heft', Della, with a collection of clothes, was in the large scale dressing room at the end of the dressing area's hall within the backend of the store.

"Okay baby, I'm going to shift you back!" Della giggled, removing the earring and holding it in her hand.

Then, with delicate love, she dangled the earring, holding it towards the carpeted floor in between her thumb and index finger. Then, with her other powder blue lacquered hand, she gently squeezed and messaged the breast bobble on the earring's end. The action's effect caused the earring to emit a soft blue glow as Willy's body began to fill out. After a few seconds, Willy came into form with a wet pop.

"Whew, that was a quick nap. Fuck, why do I feel so full?" Willy sighed, holding up her massive rack.

"Hmm, uh, well I did use you a bit, so maybe you retained water?" Della shrugged.

"Oh, ah, whew. My wedding ring ended up around my clit again," Willy sighed, tugging at the piece of metal fastened around her fat, swollen clitoris.

"Ah, leave it, it looks cute!" Della giggled, bending down to admire it.

"Well, thanks babe. It hurts a little but I can get used to it. Nice clothes!"

"Yeah, we're at 'Pumpers' inside 'Mother's Heft'. You like their stuff, right?" Della giggled as she rummaged through the line of clothes hanging on the dressing room's rack.

"Yeah, MH is pretty alright, and I like Pumpers and these look...alright, let's get started," Willy smiled with careful enthusiasm.

"Alright?" Della asked.

"Erm, well I mean you know I'm not the 'fancy' type," Willy mumbled, looking away.

"I know, but you'll look great. Let's just try these on, I'll help you!" Della grinned, giving a supportive clap.

This overall was a terrible time for Willy, as nothing fit her and her breasts were just too damn big for any of the offers Della provided. Maternity gowns were too tight, and all other means of casual wear were uncomfortable or ugly.

"Babe, let's try one more!" Della murmured, trying to keep Willy's spirits up.

"Honey, no, all this shit is awful. I tried to go along and be a team player but I hate them all, and you know I hate floral prints..." Willy sighed, frustrated.

"I-I'm sorry babe..." Della pouted.

"Look, I'll buy these for you because they fit you, and I'll wear what you have on now," Willy said, rolling her eyes.

"But then I'll be nude!" Della pouted.

"No, no baby, no one cares if a little fat pig is nude," Willy giggled as she began to strip the clothes off of her loving wife.

"Oh, babe, ah!" Della whimpered as Willy began to finger her.

***

"Whew babe, see? That wasn't so bad!" Willy giggled as Della's black spandex top struggled to hold in the sea of breast flesh that was Willy's bust. Though the feathery black and red skirt fit her a lot better than her wife due to her being much slimmer.

Della popped out of Willy's cleavage, now a teacup no bigger than a baseball. She sniffed before being pushed down into the caramel cushions that were Willy's cleavage by an impenitent red coated finger.

"Nope, that's your home now. I'm still a little peeved that you asked someone to join our party and live with us, but I'm reasonable. More income is more income. I'll make sure we meet with him at the fountain," Willy sighed before exiting the dressing room area to pay for the belongings.

Walking out of 'Mother's Heft', she was met with stares as her cleavage and cloud of cyan hair were an eye catcher.

"I always like wearing your shoes, baby, they're so much more comfortable than mine." Willy giggled as she walked towards the salon.

***

In the salon, Comp was receiving a pedicure from one of the many Miblins on duty designated for the purpose. Their little gloved hands were perfect and attentive when it came to caring for the feet and hands.

'Wow, we didn't have nail attendants back in Whackville either, but Miblins are the best. I wonder if whomever owns this place rents them out for fucking? Though if I filled this one up with baby batter she'd probably pop open, haha!' Comp thought, looking down at her little pregnant attendant as she scrubbed her feet.

"You have such beautiful feet, ma'am!" Squeaked the Miblin, amazed at Comp's pristine foot shape.

"Um, thanks?" Comp mumbled before giving herself an internal spook at how high and smooth her voice was now.

Just then, a rather short, caramel skinned woman with gigantic breasts and a wispy blue cloud of blue hair walked into the salon, passing right in front of where Comp sat. She couldn't take her eyes off of this woman, as every step she took was accentuated by the obscene bounce of her great bosom. What was perplexing, however, is that this beautiful woman was wearing the same clothes as Miss Della.

'Wow, that bitch has some big ass tits...though I did hear that near the bigger cities like here and Spades, there are country rural areas where women with breasts as big as barns are kept in communities for their milk. Maybe she's one of them, and judging by the outfit she has the same fashion sense as Della, though I wonder if this was the wife she spoke of. Maybe she came to buy her some clothes like herself? Odd, but I guess not impossible?'

The busty woman in question sat down next to Comp, kicked off her red sandals, and began to be waited on by a busty Miblin. As the Miblin began removing the red polish from Willy's toes, Comp remained transfixed on them. Unaware that she had been caught, Willy kept her gaze on Comp before not being able to sustain the anonymity of the situation any longer and alerted Comp to her presence with a giggle. Embarrassed, Comp looked at Willy as if she were a naughty child who had been caught viewing an R-rated movie.

"So, little snowflake, you like feet huh?" Willy giggled.

"Well I-I like yours, they're so cute..." Comp said with a shyness in her voice.

"Hehe, so do you bat for the other team or what?" Willy giggled, licking her lips.

***

"Ya, lick my fat clit bitch!" Willy laughed as she bent the female Comp over doggstyle, her dick-like clit being able to penetrate the fair skinned woman's moist cunt.

The two ended up in a woman's restroom stall, Willy taking full advantage in the situation by using her large clitoris as a phallus to initiate intercourse with Comp. This was added by the wedding band clamp around the appendage, giving it more girth to make the stimulus more fulfilling for both parties. Willy pounding into Comp's backside was quite the spectacle, as the huge caramel sacks that hung from her chest with great heft rippled back and forth with great excitement as she pounded though her low stamina, causing her to tire and switch positions with Comp to catch her breath.

"Well, maybe I should give your backend some love," Comp said with cute innocence.

"Heh, okay, not sure what've you've got to use though," Willy laughed, getting on all fours, her huge breasts pooling against the tiled floor of the bathroom stalls as a sleeping Della slipped out of her cleavage with her notice.

As Comp's hips bounced off of Willy's backside, she breathed in, taking one long, slow breath after the other. Willy was unamused, but started to feel a warmth envelop her body as the soft rebounds continued. Comp continued her steady breathing as the warmth increased within Willy. Willy sighed as she felt Comp's delicate hands massage her sides, filling her body with even more alien warmth. This sensual touching began to fill Willy's head with a moist cloudiness, and after some mere moments within this state, she began to feel weightless, as if the burden of weight were beyond her now. Her moans and sighs became inaudible to herself, which under normal circumstances would be a worry but in this current state of mind she was without care.

"Whew, and done. She took a super long time but wow, look at this thing. It's huge!" Comp sighed as she patted the huge phallus that Willy had become under her manipulation, leaving nothing left of her but a pile of clothes and a phone.

Comp struggled to her feet as she tried to adjust to the new weight, her massive dong, testis, and new breasts proving to be a challenge for her. "Yeah, this isn't going to work..." Comp sighed, breathing in while coming, her hands around the base of her groin removing the massive dong from her groin. Throwing it, the nearby shopping bag with her other penis and old clothes.

Taking a breather, Comp sighed, "Whew okay, well thanks to her, I know that little baby sleeping in the corner is Della, and she has that weird staff I saw earlier. Though, also man, look at these tits! I'm big as fuck!" Comp laughed, cupping her new W-cup tits.

Stretching her back out, a frown was made out of her thick lips as she discovered that she had ruined her new lace dress with her giant breasts. "Ah man, well...shoot, guess I'm wearing her clothes," sighed Comp as she disrobed, tossing the ruined dress in the bag while dawning Willy's discarded clothes.

"Ah, well these fit. Now, little Della, let's plop you in here..." Comp giggled, picking up the teacup pig before dropping her inside of her massive cleavage.

With a giggle and a grab of her bags, Comp gave the sleeping pig a wink. "Let's head to the food court before heading home. I know you're hungry, you always are."

With that, Comp and Della left the washroom and headed to the food court.

12