Water Bags Ch. 04

Story Info
Hard Reboot.
5k words
3
6.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reboot

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

As Comp looked at Popster holstering her gun, trumpets began to sound.

"What's that?" Comp asked.

Popster looked at her with quizzical interest.

'You violated the rules...' said a voice in Comp's head.

"Wait, what?" Comp murmured.

'You are an invader and you must be removed...' said the voice again.

"Please, what's happening?" Comp screamed, holding her head.

"What's wrong with you?" Popster asked, holding out a cautious hand.

Then, before Comp's eyes, her surroundings changed to a room of blackness.

"Where... where am I?" Comp yelled into the darkness.

Then, before her eyes, a huge white figure appeared. The figure sat upon a huge golden throne, running her large, spidery hand through her long, flowing silver hair.

"The rule was that you wouldn't invade upon a person's natural story unless you would improve upon it in some way... have you done that?" Asked the figure.

"Well, I wanted big tits and a fat ass, so I took what I wanted!" Comp yelled.

The figure sat, dumfounded, before rolling her ruby eyes.

"Okay, look, I can't have you using your abilities to just change whatever you like."

"So what are you going to do?" Comp taunted.

"Well, you're going back in. However, you're being demoted and replaced," sighed the figure.

"Aw, come on, you can't just pluck me out now! I'm just getting started!" Whined Comp.

"Nope, nope, now back in you go!" Giggled the figure, tapping Comp on the forehead.

***

"Willy? Willy!" Della cried.

"Wha... what happened?" Asked Willy, rubbing her head as she found herself in a bed.

Della leaped towards her wife, her fat body coming close to crushing her partner.

"I found you after I attacked that truck, you arose from a mass of other cow girls. Some will you've got," Popster exclaimed, impressed.

"How did... wha?" Willy murmured as she rubbed her head.

"Your wife tracked you back here after I rescued you. Weird how she managed to find this place..." Popster said, grumbling.

"Yeah, we're under an abandoned mall at the moment in case you were wondering!" Said Keyhole, popping her head in the door.

"I, ah, man, why does my head hurt so much? What is this thing?" Willy grumbled, tapping the red jewel imbedded in her forehead.

"Oh no baby, is it a zit?" Della asked, cupping her hand on her wife's forehead.

"Oh yeah, Della told us you were an item girl like me, right? When I have bad hangovers, I always ask Popster to shift me. After a quick shift I feel soooo much better!" Keyhole giggled.

"Ugh, ah, D, I don't think I can get hot right now. My head hurts and my tits ache so much... what did those assholes do?" Willy sobbed, holding her pounding head.

"Babe, I have to try. Maybe if I just give you a little titty squeeze..."

Upon Della touching Willy's brown breast, Willy shifted into her staff form.

"My goodness baby, that was quick! You're huge now!" Della exclaimed, picking up the Water Bags staff, which was now as long as she was tall.

"Woah, that's cool!" Keyhole exclaimed, slapping her face in shock.

"Yeah, it's... something all right. I mean they're big..." Popster mumbled, looking at the staff's huge, hanging breasts with unease.

"Yes, yes they are!" Della giggled with wonderment as she cupped her weapon's breast before giving it a playful tug.

When she did so, the staff's breasts began to inflate, becoming round orbs and glowing a brilliant blue.

"Wow, this is new!" Della exclaimed with amazement.

"Is the post getting thicker?" Keyhole asked as she observed the pink fleshy post of the staff grow.

Then, Della felt the need to let the staff go. As she did so, the staff began to float in midair.

"Della, what manner of trickery is this?" Popster asked, assuming her guard.

"No, no this isn't trickery! This is an upgrade... wow babe, you're amazing! Overcoming such hardship and developing like this, oink!"

Della mounted the staff with great haste, moving one plump thigh over the other. The length of the staff ran up the crack of her cellulite stuffed ass. Without trouble, the staff adjusted its height and lifted its master off of the ground.

"My goodness, Willy, you're doing so good! My wife is incredible, oink-oink!" Della cheered, slapping her face in amazement.

"Hey! What the hell is going on..." Popster began to say before she was pushed aside by Keyhole.

"Hey, hey big sis Della, can I have a seat on that boob broom?" Keyhole giggled.

"You're calling her big sis already? You've only known her for like, two days..." Popster grimaced.

Keyhole, with much glee, ran over to the floating staff, crossing one leg over the shaft of the staff and placing herself behind Della. Her huge chocolate thighs also parted as she plopped down. Being playful, Keyhole wrapped her arms around Della's doughy waist, hiding her arms under the massive slab of flab that was Della's gut, which spilled into her lap when she sat.

"My goodness Della, you're so soft," giggled Keyhole as she rested her head on Della's back.

"Um thanks, hehe," Della giggled.

"Uh, ermm..." Popster said, looking with quizzical uncertainty at the two sitting on the Water Bags staff suspended in mid-air.

"Come on Popster, you've got to try this!" Keyhole giggled.

"It's safe, I promise. Hehe, O-oink!" Della giggled, snorting through her laugh.

"It's not that. I'm... I'm too short to reach," Popster mumbled, looking away.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Come here, I'll hoist you up!" Della said, giving Popster a warm, maternal smile.

Popster blushed and crept forward, one tiny boot step before the other.

"Okay, arms out," Della requested.

Popster blushed, sticking her arms out as Della bent over to grab her from under her armpits.

"Wow, you're super light!" Della giggled.

"Hehe, Popster is super fit unlike other Miblins," Keyhole pointed out.

"Your huge boobies and big lower half are pretty deceptive, Ms. Popster," Della giggled, placing the Miblin woman in front of her on the Water Bags staff.

"Hmpf, whatever," Popster blushed.

"I'm shocked that Willy can hold all three of us in the air in this state!" Keyhole clapped in elation.

"Yeah it is... kinda cool," Popster blushed, looking down at how far her feet dangled from the ground.

"So, wait, you girls said that we're under an abandoned mall, right?" Della asked, now curious about her surroundings.

"Well yeah, but we have a whole base here. It's not just us," Keyhole explained.

"Are you sure we should tell her all of that?" Popster asked.

"I mean, she's gained our trust, right? And after what she and her wife have been through, I doubt they mean us any harm, right big sis Della?" Keyhole giggled, giving Della a charming wink.

"Right, oink!" Della giggled.

"Well, okay, but flying around on this may not be the best idea. I don't want to freak everyone out," Popster cautioned.

"Oh, that's okay, brace for landing you two," Della cautioned.

"Wait, what?" Keyhole asked.

"Oh, right, silly me, you're closer. Hey, could you give that puff ball in the back a good smack?" Della asked.

"Like... like this?" Keyhole asked, giving the blue pom of hair on the staff a light tap with her palm.

"Ah, oof!" The three women yelped, collapsing on top of one another.

"Wait, I fell, but what is this feeling? The warmth, the comfort... it's like an endless bounty of softness," Popster smiled, her eyes closed as she was enraptured in bliss.

"Oh wow, she became an earring!" Keyhole noticed, tapping the bobble attached to Della's ear.

"Wow, Keyhole, your lap is super comfy!" Della said, looking up at Keyhole, her head in her lap.

"Thank you, but maybe we should be a little quiet..." Keyhole giggled, holding a finger to her plump, yellow lips.

"Huh? Oh!?" Della giggled, looking at Popster relaxing on her belly.

***

After a few moments of resting, Popster awoke.

"Oh, wah oh, sorry, um, you're just really comfy! I didn't even realize I was on top of you..."

"No worries, we were just chilling out a bit until you woke up. It seemed rude to wake you," Della smiled.

"Well, um, thanks... but I should show you around. Wait, did you and Willy even want to join our outfit? I mean, we don't pay and everyone just chips in to keep this small spot of ours running," Popster explained.

"Well, babe and I are indebted to you all for rescuing her, so of course we will!" Della clapped, elated.

"Whew, new team-mates!" Keyhole cheered, pumping her arms.

"I should introduce you to the rest of the group," Popster said, now standing on Della's belly.

Looking up at Keyhole, Della asked, "How many of you guys are there?"

"Oh, with you guys we're six strong!" Keyhole giggled.

"I thought you were a big organization?" Della said, confused.

"Well, we don't have numbers, but we have talent," Popster said, climbing off of Della.

"Yeah, we sure do!" Keyhole giggled.

"See, Keyhole here can become a whole mess of guns, and with my ability, the bullets she shoots are like shells being fired out of a cannon!" Popster boasted, slapping Keyhole on the back.

"Thank you! Speaking of which, I think I'm going to take a little nap. I'd imagine Willy is right now, so if you would be so kind to holster me? Also, could you decal my clothes this time?" Keyhole asked, yawning.

"Yep, got it!" Popster said while gesturing to Della to move out of the way.

Then, with a quick motion, Popster's hand was in Keyhole's mouth, followed by the tall, voluptuous chocolate woman becoming nothing more than a pistol in Popster's hand.

"Wow, that's amazing! I didn't know there were many item girls other than Willy," Della said, getting to her feet.

"Yeah, item girls are kinda rare around here," Popster explained, pressing the muzzle of the gun into Keyhole's discarded thong.

"What are you doing?" Della asked with curious wonderment.

"Watch..." said Popster.

The thong disappeared, becoming a yellow band around the receiver of the pistol.

"Woah!" Della exclaimed, her hands over her mouth.

"Yeah, basically any item she sweats on is biologically tagged by her and therefore can be used as a transmogrification candidate, which usually ends up being some sort of detail on her gun forms," Popster explained.

"Hehe, I don't know if I should show you this, but it's only fair since we're being honest with one another," Della giggled, taking off her black skirt and tie-on matching top.

"Wait, woah!" Popster gasped as she came face to face with a fat sow.

The pot-bellied sow oinked at Popster.

"So, you're a Zoomen that can become a full-blown pig? Interesting..."

Della nodded before closing her eyes and forcing herself to shrink. She shrank and shrank until she was no bigger than a mouse, becoming a teacup pig.

"Woah, that's nuts... and the earring shrinks along with you? Popster said, picking up the teacup pig in her tiny, three-fingered hands.

Della gave out a high-pitched oink before falling asleep in Popster's hands.

"Haha, well sleep tight, little one. We can hold off the intro's for a while. Your honesty is much appreciated."

Popster then tucked the fat little teacup pig into the other holster on her belt and fastened it over.

"Well now, I'm going to hang this up and take a shower. Maybe we should do intro's tomorrow. It's been a long day," said Popster, patting her holsters before she went off to her room.

Looking back at the floor, Popster grabbed up Della's discarded clothes in her arm before leaving the medical room and walking out to the balcony that overlooked a small bay of space below. The bay was completely empty.

"Oh man, it must be late. Everyone has gone home," Popster thought out loud.

Walking to the third room over on the balcony, Popster entered what was her room in the compound.

The room was rather spacious, considering that Popster herself was only a bit over three feet tall. Taking off her holster belt and hanging it on a hook on the wall, she retrieved Della from one of the holsters before laying the sleeping teacup pig on her nightstand next to a tissue box.

"Oh, she might get cold," Popster said to herself before taking two tissues out of the box and laying them over the tiny pig, giving her a makeshift blanket.

After her tiny friend was settled, Popster wandered over to her holster belt and removed the pistol that was Keyhole. She took her pistol over to a weapons bench she had in her room filled with gun parts. Within seconds she dismantled the pistol, laying the components before her on the workbench table-area before getting a rag from one of the drawers beneath.

"She said it was okay to swap out her parts if she was too heavy to hold, but even though the receiver is the only part that matters for her wellbeing, any other parts will have profound effects on her body. Like the time I gave her that smaller barrel assembly and when she transformed, she was thin as a rail and flat as a board. Though, thinking back, she didn't mind being thin... but I like her busty and bootyful," smirked Popster as she cleaned the recoil spring.

After all of Keyhole's parts were clean, Popster looked her over, studying the barrel... though a curious eye drifted into the drawer where she kept the alternatives parts.

"On second thought, maybe shedding some weight off her chest might do her some good. Though like last time, with the loss of those assets, she reverts ten years back mentally and physically. I don't think she minds the change, as her memories stay intact, but it must be something jumping from twenty-nine to nineteen and then..." Popster mumbled, picking up a longer barrel.

Taking the longer barrel, she locked it in place of the receiver, holding it to the light.

"Now with this, she'll move forward ten years, turning her into a chubby, thirty-nine-year-old MILF. Though maybe it would be best that she not change back into her street clothes, I am putting her to bed after all," Popster said to herself, removing the various bands from the handle of the receiver.

Then, digging around in the drawer, Popster retrieved a pink band from the gun drawer.

"Here we go, this is more fitting for bed!" Popster giggled, snapping the band on the receiver of the gun. Following this, Popster laid the gun on the bed before tapping the butt of the receiver. When she did so, a plume of smoke enveloped the gun. Once it settled, Keyhole emerged on the bed, sleeping.

"Wow, yeah that's the MILF version alright. I hope she isn't too tired. The light version would have given her more energy, but maybe having her in this mind state will be more help to that Willy girl when she wakes up," Popster thought out loud.

Keyhole was no longer a thick twenty-nine-year-old black woman, but a morbidly obese cow of a middle-aged woman, one year away from being forty. Her belly, once trim with only a hint of jiggle, was now a massive slab of dark chocolate flesh that pooled out of the drapes of her night gown. Her breasts, huge in her youth and playful in their bounciness, were now giant pendulous sacks showing the wear caused by milking them for a decade. These udders fell free from her nightgown, their phallus-like nipples growing stiff. The once huge chocolate bubble butt was now a wide load fit for a fat cow, home to nothing but cellulite and an ode to her slothful attitude and overall laziness. Following the trend set by her ass, her legs too were giant pillars of flab, inflating from the silky, chocolate, luscious limbs. Her arms followed, her former toned appendages becoming blubbery. The fat of her upper arms obscured her elbows with their bulk. Her lime green hair, once a playful Mohawk, propagated, becoming a waterfall of curly locks.

***

With Keyhole reassembled, Popster got in the shower, her little green body standing before the falling water several feet above her. She ran her chubby fingers through her short white hair, the water flowing onto her pendulous, low hanging breasts.

Palming one of her overflowing breasts in her hand, her thoughts began to drift.

'I'm so big for a Miblin... well I guess that's what they like at the café. Being a Milk Miblin does have its perks... even though they expect you to act like a dumb little doll.'

Popster lifted her sagging breasts again, the bags of fatty tissue spilling out of her tiny, three-digit hands as she studied them.

"Well, I don't think I'm going to be as big as I was back then. Back then if I wasn't saved, I doubt my intellect would have held up," Popster sighed, dropping her breasts, which caused them to rebound off her groin.

Then, taking a lufa on a stick, Popster began cleaning her humongous ass, her arms being too short to reach around and clean in any effective way.

***

Once out the shower, Popster wrapped herself up in a towel and began to practice her Miblin voice, her tiny form standing on a stool so that she would be face level with the mirror embedded within the medicine cabinet.

"Hello, welcome to Mibby's Milk bar... no, that's not it. Needs more dumb sweetness..."

Popster cleared her throat and tried again.

"Hiya, welcome to Mibby's Milk bar, what can I get started for you?"

Popster's face looked like that of a common, dumb, bimbo-like Miblin, before it soured into her normal expression.

"Well that was perfect! I feel gross afterward, but... that means it was convincing," Popster sighed as she hopped down from the stool to get dressed.

***

Popster, after putting on an ill-fitting sports bra, her huge, green milk bags spilling out of the top, with a gray hoodie and some white leggings, laced up her gym shoes and grabbed her uniform that laid in a gym bag along with her work shoes. All of them took residence in a locker within her room.

Taking the elevator up to the ground floor of the abandoned mall, Popster made her way to the bus stop that was a few blocks away.

***

Reaching the bus terminal, Popster was met with the stares of a teen girl and her mother.

'Why are these bitches staring at me?' She thought, adjusting her gym bag further up her shoulder.

The mother looked at her daughter and back at Popster, and then took out her phone.

Popster gave the mother a glance before going back to her own thoughts.

'I hope that Willy girl is okay. She was already a cow from what her wife said, so to be captured and forcefully expanded must have been awful.'

"Excuse me, Ms. Miblin?" Asked the teen girl.

"Yeah?" Popster answered.

"What's your price?" Asked the teen.

"What? I don't have a price. I'm not selling myself, I'm employed," Popster snapped back.

"Hey, hey now big butt, calm down. She was asking you because, well, you know..." said the mother, flicking her wrist.

"Know? Know what?" Popster fired back.

"Oh, forget it. Honey, leave the Miblin alone. She's probably owned by someone already," the mother said, fanning Popster off.

"Aw, oh well, it would have nice to dress you up, Miss Miblin!" Giggled the daughter.

Popster shot the teen a death glare.

"Mommy, she's scary," the teen girl whimpered.

"Ignore her sweetie, the bus is here," the mother announced as the bus pulled up to the stop with a mechanical creak of its brake. An electronic voice muttered, '3rd Chambers heading to The Ven'

The mother boarded the bus, tapping her phone against the bus's pay terminal to dispense a fare for herself and her daughter. Popster followed, but was met with a curious stare from the driver.

'What the hell is he looking at?' Thought Popster as she shot the driver a red eyed glare.

12