Water Bags Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That... that sounds heavenly..." Della cooed.

"I mean, it wouldn't be so bad to be the ride of choice for someone, maybe a strong, handsome farmer or his daughter," Keyhole swooned.

"I understand completely, I've always daydreamed about lazing around in a pile of mud, constantly eating, growing fatter, being bred, giving birth... ah," Della cooed as the mental image of her being an immobile sow entered her head.

"Now that you say that, would you care if they... ya know...?" Keyhole suggested, waving her fingers across her neck.

"Hehe, not at all. If I've lived a happy life of eating, sex, and birthing, they should enjoy me in my entirety, so becoming nothing but pork at the end seems... fitting. Like a closing chapter to a full life," Della explained with no regret in her voice.

"Now that you've said that, I guess I feel the same way. Given that I've been voluptuous at just every stage in my adult life, converting any form of me into a mare would lead to a big breasted beast of breeding, so a life of being plowed by steeds until I can no longer produce foals seems pretty full to me. So, if they get the need not to use me for anything beyond that, be it," Keyhole smiled, bowing her head.

"You're so understanding, Key-Key," Della giggled, hugging Keyhole.

"You are too, Delly," Keyhole giggled, hugging her back, petting her head.

"Hey, so I wanted to ask, is the father of your child a horse?" Della questioned.

"Yes, haha, yes, he is!" Keyhole laughed.

"Wow, how did that come about?" Della asked, curious, her eyes full of stars.

"Well, if you don't mind a guest having a little pow-wow with you in your bathroom, I could spin you a tale," Keyhole giggled, taking a seat on the edge of the tub.

"Sure," Della giggled, taking a seat on the toilet after closing the lid.

"Well, you see, my parents worked as ranch hands in the countryside near the city of Big Joke," Keyhole described.

"Wow, that's on the island neighboring Suits, right?" Della asked.

"Yep, way down South. This was about, what, twenty... no twenty- one years ago. So Big Joke was still developing. My little farm town was known as Courts, one of the few farming towns that bothered having a developed local courthouse, and it was the town's epicenter, so they named the entire town after it, just adding an 's' for... the flavor I guess," Keyhole trailed on.

***

Twenty years ago, in Courts

"Hey there, Mr. Horsekeep, how're the horses looking?" Asked a portly, older man.

"Ah, they're looking mighty fine this morning. Them boys in Suits will find them fit for racing, I'm sure, Mr. Button. And please, call me Tumbler," said Tumbler, sitting atop a horse-drawn carriage with his daughter.

"Oh, and hello, young lady! My apologies!" Mr. Button laughed, tipping his white top hat to the skinny young woman beside Tumbler.

"H-hi, sir," the girl peeped.

"I'm sorry, sir, my daughter Keyhole is a little bit of a wallflower, ya' see," grinned Tumbler.

"That's okay, shy girls blossom into beautiful women," winked Mr. Button. "Oh, and Mr. Horsekeep, I'll be over Sunday to give the boys a look over before we ship 'em out to the cities on the mainland!" Said Mr. Button, wobbling away, his white shoes kicking up dust as he went.

"No prob, see you then!" Tumbler hollered back, waving, which was met with a saluting finger gun back at him from the older man.

"Pa... I don't like that man..." Keyhole murmured.

"Why's that, girl?" Asked Tumbler.

"He smells of bad intent?" Keyhole murmured.

"Shush now, you're eighteen, that's far too old for phantoms and fool's magic," Tumbler scoffed.

***

Sometime later, the two pulled up to the family's homestead, kept on the Button family's land.

"Hey honey, take these horses in and check on the others. I have to talk to your mother about something," said Tumbler, hopping off the carriage's seat.

Keyhole nodded. "Yes, papa."

Keyhole did as she commanded, unhitching the horses from the carriage and guiding them into the stable.

Taking the horses into their respective spaces, Keyhole began to do her check on each horse in the stable, her flip-flops clacking against the hay covered floor as she glanced at each horse.

"Tommy, Hopper, Sir Bigsby, GrabBag, and... oh, Hickory..." Keyhole paused, looking at the large, chestnut horse.

Hickory looked at Keyhole as if expecting something.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming in," Keyhole sighed, entering the horse's stable.

Hickory seemed to express excitement, looking at the svelte chocolate woman before him.

"So, Hickory, dad is going to send you and the boys off soon, I think."

The horse didn't respond much at this, flicking his tail.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't know if it's next week, but it will be soon... too soon," Keyhole sighed, running her hand across the beast's sand-colored side.

Hickory panted and shook his head.

"I know you're going to miss me because I know I'm going to miss you. We've known each other since, well forever, it seems, and to lose you like this is..." Keyhole began to sob, soft intelligible mumbles falling from her plump lips.

Hickory let out a soft rumble.

"I know, boy, it's going to be okay. I knew you weren't mine, but I wouldn't mind being yours for a while," Keyhole sniffled, unfastening her overalls.

Keyhole presented herself before Hickory, hiking her bare rear-end before the large stallion, her female sex emitting a familiar yet alien aroma that did much to arouse him. His member swelled to its peak, hungering for the tiny entrance before him.

Feeling his hunger, Keyhole crawled backward between his legs and took hold of his massive member.


"I've had eyes on you since Pa, and the guys pulled you out of your mother... ugh!" Keyhole said before being met by the impaling force of the chestnut powerhouse's spear of meat.

Keyhole was now rather like a living condom, clinging with significant tightness on her lover's member as opposed to a sexual partner, her belly bloated out by his girth as she tried gaining a grip on the hay floor in an attempt to ease the massive member in and out. However, her partner being a careless beast, he paid this little mind and twitched his dick at her efforts. This simple gesture was forceful enough to lift Keyhole's thin frame and pin her against his underside.

"Geh, ha!" Keyhole winced, her eyes full of tears as she was jerked up and down on the horse's member as if the horse were trying to shake a stubborn sock off his dick.

For better or for worse, Keyhole was waved and slammed over and over until, through the pressure of her insides holding the giant pillar of horse meat hostage, Hickory blew his massive load. As if she were a balloon on a helium tank's nozzle, Keyhole inflated with horse jizz, her belly nearing translucency as Hickory pumped more and more horse batter into her.

***

"Though, after that, there was no doubt that I had gotten pregnant. I didn't know it at the time, though. My Ma was getting it from my Pa in the back of the house, which is why no one heard my sobs and moans. All the other hands lived a ways from where I was at too. So, yeah, there I was, helplessly hanging from the end of Hickory's dick. A bloated condom of a girl. My father didn't find me until the next morning..."

***

"Fuck, girl, what happened?" Said Tumbler, rushing to his daughter's aid.

"See, the weird thing is I was battered and bruised by knocking up against Hickory's underbelly all night and being inflated with his seed. I felt like an appendage to my lover, and that feeling, the feeling of letting yourself go well, it's a bliss that's indescribable. I sometimes think even to this day that if I had stayed connected to Hickory for another hour or even a minute before they pulled me off him, would that have been it? Would the reality of this event in my formative years have mentally and physically changed me into being nothing but his phallus? The idea is silly, but it makes me think. Becoming a gun is no different than being a horse dick. You have a barrel, and in both cases, nearly unlimited ammo, though one is for life and the other for death. So, yeah, that happened on Friday afternoon, and they found me Saturday morning after I was worn like a condom all night and pulled me off. However, by then, I was knocked up. My belly was all bloated out even after Ma helped me flush myself out with the hose. The spunk just stuck to me, and even though I was thin and shapeless back then, within hours of getting pregnant, I started to fatten up and fill out. Also, unlike most women, I didn't vomit my guts out, which was nice, thinking back. Compensation, I guess, for being drilled through and worn, huh? I still feel so bad for Hickory. After we had our 'fun,' well... Pa shot him. Shot him straight in the head

Anyways on Sunday, Mr. Button and a few of his boys came up to the house; he wasn't happy.

***

"What's that? What do you mean?" Yelled Mr. Button, his mustache twinging with rage.

"Well, sir, he attacked my daughter, and I put him down..." Said Tumbler with a forthright declaration.

"You're slashing my product... our product, Mr. Tumbler. You know the boys over in Suits don't have much interest in seeing us develop, right? They'd rather we pack up shop so they can make this land a vacation spot," sighed Mr. Button.

"Pa!" Keyhole cried, running out of the house, cradling her massive gut.

"Oh?" Mr. Button chirped, his curious eyes darting towards the young girl's belly.

"Honey, no!" Lock said, running after her daughter.

"Heh, well, all right. Boys?" Mr. Button signaled to his two goons, who seized the women exiting from the building.

"Hey, what... what do you think you're doing, Button!" Tumbler yelled, running towards the corpulent old-timer.

"Hey, now..." Button sighed, snapping his fingers, which generated a lightning bolt.

"Gah!" Tumbler yelled as the surge of electricity ran through his body, forcing him to the ground in agony.

"Honey! Daddy!" The women yelled, helpless to aid their loved one.

"Sorry about that, but you were getting a bit rowdy," Mr. Button sighed as he walked over to the two women.

"The old man was eyeing me down as if I stole something from him. Which, I guess I did in hindsight, but anyway, he knew I was carrying Hickory's baby. My belly was bloated, and by that time, I was already gestating.

After that, well, life became very different very quickly. Mr. Button had my Daddy thrown in jail for attacking him, sent off to the mainland. My mother and I found ourselves in a developing cow farm owned by Mr. Button. Back then, drug usage was rather fast and loose, so my mother got the brunt of a lot of experimentation. Though fortunately, the cocktail of drugs that the two of us fed on with our meals bared some attractive benefits later on. My mother for one regressed in age, reverting into her late teens and has remained that way to this day. I, on the other hand, could somehow save and restore myself to age points in my life that I have already experienced.

Fortunately, however, despite the drugs and the abuse of my body's milking production, I did deliver my healthy baby boy into the world. He is my pride and joy, but the birthing well, the birthing was probably the most painful thing a person can undergo. I imagine it would have been easier if I had given birth to a human child, but regardless, it was all worth it. To my surprise, I was able to raise my child on the farm with my mother. I thought Mr. Button was going to do something terrible to him, perhaps raise him to be some sort of womb filling monster, but no. By the time I had given birth, he had lost all interest in my son.

I don't know what happened, but after years of being at the farm, I guess a development plan might have fallen through for Mr. Button, and the cow farm he had us staying at shut down. The cows, our friends, were all split up and sold off to the mainland. We ended up in the countryside of Hearts on a farm a bit more akin to some of the farms you see today. My mother's mental regressing peaked then and our relationship... changed. I was her big sister, and she saw my son as a brother. Odd stuff, but them's the breaks.

We stayed there for a few years, made milk, and I was able to raise my son mostly stress-free. Though, due to changes in policy, we eventually had to relocate. I got a job as a stripper alongside my mother, where I met Popster, which pretty much brings us up to speed to today," Keyhole finished.

***

"That was a beautiful story of hardship and passion, I-I'm overwhelmed!" Della cooed.

"Oh well, um, thanks?" Keyhole giggled.

"I need to ask a favor, Key-Key!" Della swooned.

"Hmm?" Keyhole hummed.

"Could you slurp on me?" Della said, blushing.

"You mean like, eat you out? No, you're married!" Keyhole gasped.

"No, I mean this!" Della said, shrinking into a teacup pig, her clothes falling around her tiny form.

Scooping her up with care, Keyhole looked her over in her hands. "My goodness, you love becoming this small, don't you? Well, this won't be cheating, but I'll only keep you in my mouth until I'm done showering," Keyhole said, looking at the teacup pig with a stern glare.

Della nodded, eager to fulfill her desires.

"Okay, in you go," Keyhole smiled, parting her thick lips, slurping the fat little teacup pig up with ease.

Taking a moment to savor the little creature in her mouth, she was amazed by her taste.

'She tastes like buttery pork... it's so weird, why does a living creature taste like anything at all? Oh, wait, her clothes. If Willy comes in, she might think something is up I can't hide them in the medicine cabinet or the sink cabinet as those would be common searching spots that Willy would investigate well, I guess they're my clothes, so I'll just throw them in the tub with me." Keyhole thought.

***

Back at Mibby's

Name: Chibber

Race: Miblin- Goat Zoomen

Age: 18

Measurements: 32QQ 42-28-76

Height: 3'7"

Weight: 350 lbs.

Awareness: High

Subject contains a body made up of 45% fat]

[Very High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Hips']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Udder']

Subject contains a body made up of 55% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Is subject pregnant: No]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: Very High]

[Vaginal elasticity: Very High]

[Is subject lactating: Yes]

[Milk output: Very High]

[Milk Grade: S+]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

The subject has moderate intelligence and is fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Servant]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

The subject is barely mobile, as her wide hips impede movement as well as her udder accounting for 50% of her overall body weight]

[Limb Removal suggested: Low]

[Recommended uses:]

[Living furniture: Subject's goat udder is big enough for her and a person of a standard size to sit on the subject's goat udder. It is also loose and pliable sufficient for a full-body, engulfing the subject's body within her goat udder for the comfort of another's seating.]

[Milk Goat: Subject is lactating and is pregnant with a reasonable grade of milk]

[Production Line Milk Goat: Subject's four breasts produce a vast amount of milk]

[Pet: Subject's Zoomen DNA promotes a need to serve and be submissive to one in a pet/master relationship]

[Breeding Stock: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children. Subject's Zoomen DNA allows for breeding with all matters of animals]

Chibber tilted her head and sighed. "The whole 'barely mobile' thing is mean thing to say, I can walk just fine when I have my udder harness on."

"Well that might be true, dear, but that's why you needed to take it off so the scale can get an accurate read on you," giggled Dr. Tims

"I mean... I guess?" Chibber shrugged.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, maybe one of the girls would like to help you carry yourself back to the dressing room?" Dr. Tims suggested.

"I'll help you!" Said Yon, trying her best to carry the enormous organ.

"No, wait... ah...ah!" Chibber moaned out in ecstasy as Yon squeezed her fat, rubbery, phallic teat.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, Chibber!" Yona cried.

"Ugh, silly babies," Dr.Tims said with an exasperated sigh before walking over to the two Miblin.

"What is she gonna do, Popster?" Asked Tap, whispering.

"She's not going to harm her, but let's see," Popster whispered back.

"Uh, ah?" Yon mumbled as she looked at her distressed coworker and then up at Dr. Tims.

"Don't worry, little one, I'll take it from here," giggled Dr. Tims.

Dr. Tims gave Chibber a gentle pinch on the shoulder.

"Ah, oh!" Chibber sighed as her muscles became like jelly.

"Okay, little one, time to give you a little time out to calm you down," Dr. Tims giggled.

Being gentle yet firm, Tims picked Chibber up as if she were weightless and held her so that her udder dangled below her. Then, as she lowered Chibber to the floor beneath, she began to tug at the baggy skin between her under and lower belly, folding Chibber's body into it as she went along.

Little by little, Chibber was engulfed by her loose udder skin, until the udder stood as a lone mass with nothing of her being visible to her onlookers.

"Ah, there see now? With her like this, it will produce a womb-like effect curbing her libido and leaving her with a soothing feeling of calm when she wakes up. However, I'm going to clip this edge of the opening to limit the light coming while leaving the hole wide enough for air to come in," Tims smiled, taking a large clamp out of her hair before fastening it to the crinkled skin of the fleshy cavern.

"S-should I roll her back to the dressing room doctor?" Asked Yona.

"Yes, please, could you, dear?" Nodded Dr.Tims with a smile.

"Yes!" Yona chirped, rolling the doughy udder that was Chibber towards the dressing room.

Turning to the remaining Miblins, Dr. Tims sat back down in her chair and giggled. "Okay, next!"

Tap stepped forward, rubbing her massive, engorged belly, her greasy black and blonde hair flowing onto her shoulders like an oil spill.

"You're so cute, like a little water balloon ready to pop," Dr. Tims giggled, walking over to Tap.

Tap looked up at the towering figure before her, her droopy, big black eyes full of innocence. Dr. Tims crouched down to meet Tap at eye level, or rather, belly level, her big breasts splashing against her thick pale legs as she did so, cleavage spilling out of the hole in her lavender turtleneck.

"Oh, uh?" Tap murmured, the sultry tones of her natural voice seeping out.

"You're a full one, aren't you? These veins, the tight rubbery feel of your skin... and last but not least, this protruding little navel you've got," Dr. Tims mused, poking Tap's navel with a lavender-coated finger.

"Eep!" Tap yelped, her Miblin accent coming out.

"Oh, was that a natural reaction? You sounded pretty cutesy," Dr. Tims giggled.

"Umm, excuse me, Ms. Doctor!" Popster chirped, putting on her best Miblin accent.

"Hmm?" Dr. Tims giggled.

"Maybe we should get to me as soon as possible. Work is going to start soon, and Tappy and I still have to get dressed!" 'This fucking sucks, but this horny cunt might fall for it,' Popster smiled.

"Oh, right. My, I must say you're usually pretty blunt, but this new you is surely agreeable to the ear. All right, sorry for the delay, please step on the scale, little one," Dr. Tims giggled, rising and taking Tap's hand, guiding her over to the scale.