Water Bags Ch. 07

Story Info
Lots of eating, and weird sex dreams.
13.3k words
0
2.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Munchies

That morning Della was at the kitchen stove of her and Willy's abode; she stood there barefoot wearing nothing but a transparent black nightgown. Her fat white belly sagged out of the short nighttime garment. She wore no panties leaving her ass and sex on full display for no one, but it added to her overall comfort. Her fat cottage cheese-like thighs, pale and tremendous in circumference, support the woman's obese yet mothering frame. Della's long straight purple hair that would reach her back when untended found itself tied to the back of her head in the form of a bun. Della licked her lips as she pushed around strips of bacon in the skillet in front of her. Her porcine ears flapped with the excitement at the thought of committing a form of associative cannibalism. The pig girl licked her lips as her thoughts began to drift.

'I was almost eaten yesterday! The thought of entering the end in my ideal way still makes me wet. Others would want to evaluate their lives after coming so close to meeting their demise, but oh-ho ho! Not I, not I indeed. Though I should temper my indulgences as even though this is something I want, there are now even more people who depend on me, and I don't want to let them down.' Della thought, rubbing her grey eyes with her meaty arm.

In the home's living room, Willy had her leg hanging over the couch while she lay there being pant-less. Willy scratched her cyan-furred sex as she supported her weight with her elbow as it dug into the black leather of the couch's cushion. Willy's enormous breasts, unsupported, sagged with ponderous girth flopping near the couch's cushion, the left caramel udder threatening to flop down. Though light in its weight, Willy's body only has ponderous attributes that would make her very fetching to men; her overall hobo-like attitude is somewhat off-putting.

"There's nothing on fucking TV, and no one's being interesting on these phone apps; what a boring start to the day," Willy said as the news segment on television just displayed beauty products that Willy doesn't use.

Della giggled as she heard Willy moan in frustration, "Hehe, so grumpy, maybe she'll calm down once she has some bacon and pancakes in her."

Back in the living room, Willy's red eyes began to glaze over as she flipped through channel after channel.

"This is boring; HEY DELLA IS BREAKFAST READY?" whined Willy as she flipped her body around and sat on the couch in an ordinary matter.

"Give me a few minutes, baby!" Della smiled as she continued to cook.

"Ugh, man..." Willy sighed, sulking down into the couch as she ran her white painted nails through her afro puff of cyan hair.

Willy slumped down in the leather comfort of the couch, sighed, and began to play with her giant breasts, teasing the brown nipples with her delicate hands. Their weight was evident through the effort it took to pick one up by only tugging at the nipple.

"I'm so fucking huge, like one of these things must be like twenty to like fifty pounds each. I should have pumped myself as soon as I got up; it feels like I gained 20 pounds overnight. " Willy sighed, playing with her big ass udders.

Willy began to contemplate getting nipple studs as she played with her breasts, though the thought of going through pain for cosmetic modification seemed senseless to her have she gave her huge water bags a playful slap. The force failed to move these great sacks of feminine fat and glands.

***

At breakfast, Willy took a seat and was confused by the plate's contents before her.

"Uh..babe, why bacon? Is it like made of tofu, cuz it doesn't smell like it?" Willy said, picking up a stripe with a quizzical eye.

"Hehe, no, no baby, it's real bacon," Della said, taking a seat at the other end of the kitchen table.

"Hmm, well, why bacon to...day?" Willy said, her eyes set on her wife eating her large share of bacon with exaggerated fashion, savoring the taste.

"Did something happen?" Willy asked, looking at Della, confused.

"Why would you say that, darling?" Della said, rubbing her cheek as she chewed the bacon.

"Because usually bacon or pork in general at mealtime means that you're feeling sadistic." Willy pointed out.

"Hmm!? I don't know what you mean, baby." Della giggled, eating another stripe of bacon with enthusiasm.

"Uh, huh. Well, okay, say you mentioned Keyhole got some use out of our racist scale the other day, huh?" Willy said, taking a bite of bacon, realizing her wife was coy.

"Oh yeah, it was eye-opening for her, and she was impressed by the scale's accuracy!" Della giggled as she thought about being inside Keyhole's gut.

"Right, well, I think I'll try it after we eat," Willy said as she cut her pancakes.

"Oh!" Della said, her eyes widening with surprise.

"Yeah, I was kind of disgusted by how it described you all the times you used it as it comes off as very blunt and offensive, but it may be useful," Willy said, twirling around her fork to punctuate her point.

"Well, I'm glad you're going to give it a shot!" Della said, shoving more bacon in her mouth.

"Eh, yeah..." Willy said, taken aback by her wife's weird interest in eating the bacon in such an intimate way.

"Could you pass the maple syrup, darling?" Della asked, her mouth still full of bacon.

"Yeah, yeah!" Willy said, passing the cartoon-moose-shaped glass bottle of maple syrup to her wife's awaiting hand.

"Thanks!" Chirped Della as she poured some more syrup onto her stack of pancakes before pouring a generous amount of the liquid into her maw.

"Wow..." Willy said in a hushed tone as she watched Della's gluttonous behavior.

"Wha?" Della asked after gulping down the mess in her maw like a snake.

"N-nothing, but oh after the scale thing, I will need you to help with some milking; I'm filling pretty full." Willy sighed, taking a bite of bacon.

"Sure, hey, are you going to eat that other piece of bacon you have there?" Della said with hunger gleaming in her grey eyes.

"Uh, no baby, you can hav...." Before Willy could finish, the bacon was in the grasp of Della's black lacquered hand.

***

Meanwhile, the three were in the kitchen area at the Compound hidden under the abandoned mall where Keyhole, Popster, and Thiccums lived.

"Key-Hee, I'm hungry!" Thiccums cried, her blue hair unbound and clad in nothing by an oversized t-shirt.

"Mee too!" Popster giggled, her spirit giddy and free.

"Coming right up, you all!" Keyhole smiled now in her 29-year-old form and filled with maternal grace as she tied an apron around her thick yet very feminine waist.

Keyhole, now in her 29-year-old form, or she considered her default self, stood in the kitchen in nothing more than an apron and striped black and green stirrup thigh-high socks as she stood over the stove. She looked over to see Thiccums and Popster, now reverted into something she coined "Relaxed Mode." She considers this to be the actual state of the two, even though she would never say it aloud. While they were both full-grown adults, the mental strength needed to hold down such complex and hardy personas is taxing for the both of them, as they have too much pride in being seen as weak or incapable in earnest.

"You two still like toast and fruit, right?" Keyhole giggled as she gazed at the two sitting in an area beyond the kitchen where the group had made their den.

"Yes!" Popster nodded as she sat on the shag carpet, brushing her sister's long blue hair.

"Yes..." Thiccums blushed as she pushed up her glasses with uncertainty.

From an outsider's point of view, the three of them looked like Keyhole just owned two Miblin pets. Popster and Thiccums were harmless in the way they were now. While relaxed, their forms were soft and their thoughts simple. Even though they have put the complex pieces of their minds at rest for the moment, they were still individuals, though their more positive traits were allowed to bloom in this safe space.

"Alright, I think that's it; come on and get it, girls!" Keyhole called to her two lovers.

The two Miblin sisters rushed to the table and marveled at the spread their caretaker and lover had set out before them. The table was plentiful with several slices of toast and fresh fruit arranged in a very pleasing way. The time taken to put the meal items on the dining table in this attractive way reflected Keyhole's love for the two and the effort to make their home as comfortable as she could.

"Whew! Wha!" The two Miblin sisters marveled as the food seemed endless, even though the spread was of simple accommodations. Yet, despite its simplicity, the way everything was prepared made the girls' eyes twinkle.

"Alright, everyone, let's dig in!" Keyhole smiled, clapping her hands.

Everyone took their seats a the table and began to enjoy breakfast. The Miblin sisters were munching away with reckless abandon as they stuffed toast pieces in their mouths.

Keyhole picked up an apple slice and began to think about her life how she keeps attracting kind people who have her interest at heart.

***

Back at Willy and Della's house, breakfast has concluded.

"Wow, that was good!" Della said as she turned her head to burp.

"It was, babe; you're a great cook!" Willy giggled as she began to collect the plates.

The couple washed the dishes together, taking some time to talk about their plans for the week.

"So, tomorrow, we're going to go back to the compound so you can meet the rest of the team," Della said, washing a plate and handing it to Willy to put in the dishwasher.

"Alright, I'm down for it," nodded Willy placing the plate into the dishwasher.

"Oh, and I wanted to ask. "Della said, washing the last plate.

"Yeah?" Willy said, looking at her with curiosity.

"I checked the mail earlier, and your sister sent you an invite to the family reunion," said Della smiling.

"Which one, probably Tommy...." Willy sighed.

"Yep, it was her; you said she became mayor last year, right?" Della asked, handing the plate to Willy.

"Yeah, she's the mayor of our small town over there in the swampland near Clubs," Willy sighed.

"Why did you move, baby?" Della asked as she closed the dishwasher and started its cycle.

"Eh, I don't know. I didn't feel like an individual; it's weird growing up in a house where like seven other bitches look just like you." Willy sighed, walking out of the kitchen.

"Well, I mean, they were all super nice at the wedding!" Della giggled

"Nah yeah, they all just wanted to fuck you cuz they're big fucking horny dykes" Willy snorted.

"Well, babe, like half of them are married and have husbands, we met them at the wedding too," Della said, following Willy into their bedroom.

"Oh, they're still into women, though." Willy snorted.

"Well, I'm sure they'll be as hospitable as always when you go see them." Della giggled as she walked into the couple's closet.

"Eh, I'm glad it's summer; Gofish is always nicer in the summertime. I wonder if that candy store is still around?" Willy sighed, collapsing into a beanbag chair in the corner of the couple's bedroom.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Della said, walking out of the closest wearing a cowboy hat with the milking machine and a package of baby wipes in hand.

"Hehe, you remembered the hat!" Willy giggled, feeling girlish.

"Of course, I did now; let's give you some relief, darling," Della said in a soft tone as she cleaned the cups of the milking machine with a baby wipe.

Willy tucked in her lips as if she was trying to act more precious with her wife. But, instead, her expression seemed like she was about to perform a very intimate service on her.

"Well, before I start, we should give you a little stimulation first," Della said with a kind and confident assurance.

"Eh?" Willy said with a quizzical look.

"Hehe, hold on its right over here in the bedside table." Della snickered as she stood up.

Willy's red eyes followed her fat wife as Della walked over to the bedside table on the other side of the bed.

Della's eyes set themselves on a pink squeeze bottle as she opened the drawer with an excited hand. The bottle had a silhouette of a woman in side-profile whose breast jutted out several inches from her body and were three times larger than her head. The title of the bottle was "Soft & Easy," written a black cursive font. Della grabbed the bottle and headed back over to Willy.

"Oh?" Willy peeped her eyes transfixed on the bottle in Della's hand.

"See, babe, this will get you nice and relaxed for milking" Della smiled as she squirted a worm of pink glittery lotion into her palm.

"Oh, woah..." Willy yelped before cooing as Della's soft hands met her large aching breasts.

"Hehe, you like that. I'm glad!" Della giggled with methodical hands oiled her wife's enormous breasts, the twin mammaries being as big as two fat toddlers as they hung from her feminine chest.

"Uh aw," Willy winched as her cyan lacquered toes curled in pleasure.

"Hehe, you're getting so big, darling, perhaps going without a bra so often allows your breasts to grow freely like two wild fruits." Della giggled as her hands glided across the caramel flesh of her subdued lover.

"Uh eh, I-I feel like I'm melting," Willy mumbled as she felt her body become weightless.

"Hehe, I know you better than anyone, darling; your chest is a big erogenous zone for you, which is why it's so important for me to take care of you in this way," Della whispered, her voice sounding like honey.

"Geh, hee," Willy mumbled, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"Yes, yes, let go, follow me into pleasure, darling," Della whispered.

***

Back at the compound, Keyhole was lounging on the couch as the two Miblin sisters played games on their phones.

"H-hey Key-Hee?" Thiccums asked, looking up at Keyhole from the floor.

"Huh?" Keyhole said, waking up.

"Can we go to the park?" Thiccums asked.

"Well, I mean we can, but since we're leaving, would you like to switch back, Thiccy?" Keyhole asked in a maternal tone.

"No, you've got me, so I can be like this for a little bit longer." Thiccums peeped.

"Okay, well, your demeanor is different, so I think it should be fine, let me get you dressed. Oh, wait, do you want to go too, Poppy?" Said Keyhole before she looked a Popster with curiosity and concern.

"Nuh-uh, I'll stay here and watch shows on my phone." Popster giggled as she sat on the shag carpet in her pink elephant onesie.

"Well, okay, I'll get freshened up, and you freshened up as well, Thiccy." Said Keyhole.

"Oh! Bath time!" Thiccums peeped her innocent blue eyes, looking up at Keyhole.

"Yep, let's go!" Keyhole cheered.

***

Now naked in the compound's shower room, Keyhole soaped down Thiccums as a mother would to a child, taking care to be thorough but not invasive.

"Your skin is so dark, and pretty, Key-Hee" Thiccums pouted with shyness as the two sat in the tub together.

"Aw, why thank you, little Thiccy! You're lovely blue hair is so shiny and pretty like the sky on a sunny day." Keyhole smiled as she washed the tiny woman's back.

"Hey, Key-Hee?" Thiccums said, turning her head.

"Huh?" Keyhole said in a maternal way, her eyes relaxed and inviting.

"Does it bother you when sister and I are like this?" Thiccums asked, feeling unsure.

"No, not all; when you're with me, you two can be this way as long as you like." Keyhole smiled as she washed the little Miblin's head.

***

While at the park, Keyhole took careful surveillance as Thiccums ran around and played on the Slide set. Keyhole made sure to dress Thiccums in a non-threatening or mature way so no one would think much of her as she enjoyed herself. Thiccums even had her hair pulled into tails not to make her seem serious or domineering. Keyhole herself dressed in a yellow sundress and gardening hat, making her look like a conservative mothering-type.

While Thiccums played a man at the park with his children was intrigued as he saw the tiny woman go down the slide. When he saw the miblin wave to Keyhole and Keyhole responded, he knew who to approach.

"Hello, ma'am!" Said the man, his gut close to falling out from the bottom of his windbreaker.

"Oh, hello." Keyhole said in a neutral way.

"Say windy day for sandals, no?" asked the man looking down at Keyhole's pedicured feet bound by the footwear.

"Yeah, true, but you know the weather changes so much in Hearts, you can never trust what the forecast says." Keyhole said, keeping an eye on Thiccums.

"Ah so, true, say is that your Miblin?" So said the fat greasy man pointing to Thiccums with his fat sausage-like index finger.

"Well, yes, she is." Keyhole said, putting up a front.

"Oh thought so; how much would you want for her?" Asked the man in a severe tone.

"Huh?" Keyhole replied, taken aback a bit.

"Well, ya see, my oldest boy is coming into manhood next week, and what better way to welcome him into this important stage in his life than to give him a fat little Miblin like that to have fun with" Laughed the greasy fat man.

"Hmm, well, I'm sorry, sir, she's not for sale." Keyhole said, putting on an air of dominance.

"Oh?" Said the man confused.

"Yeah, you see, she's owned by my husband and me; I thought I would bring her to the park today as my little one loves the sunshine."

"Oh uh." The man bellowed, confused.

"Yeah, I'm rather attached to her, so I think you should look elsewhere." Keyhole smiled, hiding a hidden layer of malice in her kindness.

"Right, right, sorry to bother you, ma'am." Said the man as he wobbled away to fetch his children.

"Gods above the nerve of some people..." Keyhole sighed, crossing her arms under her huge breasts.

"KEY-HEE! Look at me, go!" Thiccums called out as she slid down the elephant-shaped slide for the tenth time.

"Woo!" Keyhole hollered back, smiling.

***

Back at the tiny residential abode, Della and Willy's house, Willy was getting a good milking.

"Ahh, oh fuck!" Willy sighed as the pumps pulled at Willy's giant breasts.

"Already up to two gallons!" Della giggled as two gallons of milk sat next to her in glass jugs.

"Eh, hee!" Willy cooed as the pumps connected to her breasts kept working.

Willy's legs were up in the air, her cyan lacquered toes curling as she was in a state of absolute euphoria. Her stern expression softened by the culling of her toughness while in this state of crippling pleasure. Yet, Willy was helpless as all the synapsis in her brain were bombarded with the urge to submit. Her hands sprawled all over her face. The jewel in the center of her forehead shifted in color from red to pink, indicating that she was in a state of submissive arousal.

"Oh, that's new, I think?" Della said, observing her wife's forehead mount changing in color.

"Guh ah!" Willy gurgled drool spilling out from her plush mouth.

"I've always wondered why she doesn't shift into the staff in times like this? Maybe since milking is a natural process or something, she doesn't shift. But, now that I mention it does she shift during masturbation? Hmm?" Della thought as she watched the milk jug fill up with lactate.

***

Meanwhile, at home or an apartment building north of Keyhole, Thiccums, and Popster's compound Abloy the son of Keyhole, was pleading with his girlfriend.

"C'mon, baby, you still made about the doll thing?" Abloy sighed.

"Fuck you, you fucker!" Tap squeaked, wobbling away into the bathroom of the tiny home.

"Ah shit, don't be like that...." Abloy sighed, talking to Tap outside of the bathroom door.

"No!" Tap yelled back, locking the door.

"Well, man, okay, look, why don't I take you out for dinner?" Abloy suggested

"I-I'm listening, " Tap mumbled from inside the bathroom.

"Like why do we go to... like, 'Donna's Goblet'?" Abloy suggested.

"Can I wear my pretty sequin maternity dress?" Tap mumbled.