Water Lily Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers

Secondly, my divorce became final. Wanda and I managed enough humor to go out to dinner together to 'celebrate'. She did receive her expected demotion and it was made obvious to her that she had no future there if she remained with the company. She told me that she's quietly looking for a better job, and she'll find one, but she promised that she'll 'have a life' from now on. She admitted she wasn't dating quite yet, and wanted to work on a bit of 'self improvement' before starting another new relationship. I told her what I had been up to the last few months and she sounded intrigued by my plans.

"It's different and usual, but it's definitely you. I think it will be a hit." She told me.

We parted with a kiss and a long hug. I liked her much better now that I was not married to her, and I think in the years to come she may yet bring some joy to someone else's life.

Finally, as if I needed any more proof that my relationship with Wanda was dead and buried, 'her' pink water lily folded up and collapsed into the warm waters of its bowl, to rest in hibernation until next fall. Curriae's lily on the other hand never looked lusher and was sprouting a lovely lavender colored flower. I'm certain that she had timed this perfectly as an illustration that while my old love had faded, a new one was ready and waiting to take its place. What a sneaky woman!

I gave her a phone call to tell her that a certain very single, and available man with a distinct interest in marshes, a new commercial water gardening venture, and one very exceptionally lovely 'Water Lily Girl' - and not necessarily in that order, would very soon be travelling down to visit her, and if his untoward advances were accepted, than he would be there to stay.

She laughed and said she had been expecting my call, and was eagerly awaiting my soft strong hands to be once again placed on her breasts, but that we didn't have to include mud this time - unless I really wanted to.

I drove like a manic the entire trip to Lovett and right at the foot of the wooden walkway next to the bait shop my new lover was waiting there for me with open arms, dressed as usual in only her thong. A short while later, her thong joined my clothing in a pile on the beach as we embraced each other as lovers in the warm calm waters of the bay.

********

How had Sarah known that my wife had indeed been, and would continue to be, unfaithful to me?

"Sarah knows nearly everything" She told me with a laugh later than evening. "Cheer up, you'll soon get to meet her little grand-daughter Lucy and she's far, far worse. Sarah told me about 10 years ago right after High School when I was sweet on a boy, that although he was 'fine', he would not be the one that I would truly fall in love with and grow old with together. All she would say was that the 'right man would come along someday, but not soon, and would pull me naked out of the mud and never even offer to kiss me'. When she met you at Phil's, she told me later that you were indeed the right man, but that I was not to rush you and you had 'things to do first', but that I would not be forgotten and you would soon return and never leave me."

Forgotten indeed - my Water Lily Girl is entirely unforgettable!

I told her to start finding a house for us to live in and to also find a suitable place closer to town for starting up a new landscaping business that specializes in custom made fish ponds, water gardens and of course water lilies that we would run together. Her kisses sealed her complete approval for this partnership.

We had at last found our lasting lovers. Curriae bidding at long last farewell to her lost, long and lonely times of solitude and finding that much more than lilies she might now sow. Dressed in tatters (if anything at all) my beautiful Marsh King's daughter will be down by the water, waiting to bow and make her vows to me.

As the ancient story tellers would say, "Heigh ho! Sing tol de rol, de riddle row with a ling dong dilly dol kiro me!"

The End

Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers
12