Water Park Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that while I had gotten used to it before, I could still smell the park's water lingering on my skin and I wouldn't want to mess around with someone who smelled like that either. "Yeah ok, you have a point." She handed me a towel from her walk-in closet and led me into her bathroom. I had never been inside of a girl's room before. Seeing all the bottles of toiletries products and hairstyling devices made me realize just how much work girls had in maintaining themselves. There were some candles mixed in with the toiletries and on top of the toilet tank. She lit the candles which gave a soft warm light that was just enough to see by but still allowed for a lot of shadows and darkness.

She bent over and turned the shower on for me. I couldn't help but grab her ass again. "Down boy, you can do that soon enough." She stepped away from the shower and waited for me to undress. I was embarrassed to be seen naked by a girl for the first time. Getting the hint, she sighed and turned around while I undressed. I placed my wet clothes on the sink, jumped into the shower, and slid the opaque glass door closed all in quick succession.

As she stepped out of the bathroom she said, "I saw your ass you know."

"You did?"

"Yep, it was cute." I wanted to say some witty remark but she closed the door before I could think of anything. There were about fifteen different bottles placed in the shower caddy and on the various ledges around the shower. Since I couldn't read the bottles well by the candlelight, I grabbed one at random from the shower caddie. I opened it up and it smelled like peppermint. I squeezed it into my palm and hoped for the best as I lathered it into my hair. Next, I grabbed a bottle that was on one of the ledges hoping that maybe she organized the hair care products from the body ones by height. I squeezed the mystery liquid onto a spongy loofah and started to soap up my body.

The hot water and steam felt so good after the cold rain that I took my time running the loofa over my body. When it came time to rinse off I closed my eyes and stepped into the full spray of the hot water. As I started to rinse the shampoo out of my hair I felt a cold draft behind me. I was deep in thought at all that had happened so far today, so when I felt hands run through my hair and touch mine I jumped to the right and smacked into the wall. The sound I made may have been a little less than manly.

Amanda laughed and said, "Jeeze, you're jumpy."

"I wasn't expecting you to get into the shower with me."

"While maybe you should have invited me. You were taking forever so I decided to join you," she said.

"I was almost done."

"No, you're not, you missed your back. Hand me the loofah." She started by scrubbing my shoulders and massaging me with her free hand. Goosebumps broke out on my body as she slowly cleaned and massaged me. She did my neck next and then started to run the loofa down my back. She would go in a straight line down to my lower back while applying pressure. Once she reached my lower back she would stop and restart at the top of my back on a path next to the last.

A couple of times the loofa grazed against the top of my ass and intensified the goosebumps she was giving me. With each pass, she seemed to go lower until finally she lowered it down between my cheeks and started to lightly scrub my anus while massaging my ass cheeks. I wasn't expecting this but decided to go with it because it felt so good. Her free hand slipped around my waist and she gripped me at the base of my cock. Her hand was slippery from the soap and she squeezed firmly on my throbbing erection and slowly slid her hand up my shaft, opening and contracting her hand as she did so. When she finally reached the head, she started to rub the soap into it with the palm of her hand.

Amanda started to stroke up and down my shaft. She slowly built up the speed and amount of friction she used. Her technique was improved from earlier but there was still a trace of hesitation to her actions that made them so much sexier. I was thinking that nothing could feel better than this when she said, "Turn around."

I turned as she lowered herself and I got my first look at her tits. They had just enough size for them to be full handfuls. I thought that her lightly tanned skin was pale, but her tits were a creamy white compared to the rest of her. Her breasts were a perky conical shape and her nipples were a light shade of red. The way the candlelight flickered across them and shadows played across her chest made me want to do the same only with my tongue and fingers. I was so focused on her perfect tits that when she grabbed my dick and moved her head forward instead of continuing to jerk me off I was caught off guard. Her hair was slick with the water and cascaded down her face so I couldn't see what she was doing. The next moment I felt her soft lips rubbing against the tip of my penis. She slowly lowered her mouth and I could feel the velvet texture of her tongue as I pressed against it. When she fit my entire head into her mouth her bottom lip grazed against the bottom underside of my cock and she caused me to jump for the second time in the shower.

Amanda slowly started to bob her head up and down the top of my cock. I began to feel more of her tongue as she rubbed it against the underside of my shaft. When she got half of it in her mouth I could feel it start to touch the back of her mouth and graze her inner cheeks as she sucked me from different angles. Once she got into a comfortable rhythm she started to stroke me as well. She timed her bobs and strokes together so that she seemed to be touching all my dick at once. Sometimes she would lose the rhythm, but the occasional stop and change in speed allowed for new sensations.

She brushed the hair out of her face and looked up at me; she was simultaneously sexy and cute as she looked up at me with her wide blue eyes. The candlelight flickered through the textured glass and cast half of her face in a warm glow and the other half in shadows. I held her eye contact and noticed her other arm stretched down and in front of her. It took me a second to realize that she was fingering herself while giving me a blowjob. The sight of this put me over the edge. I may have been inexperienced when it came to sex but I knew that it was impolite, if that was the correct word, to cum in someone's mouth without warning them. I started to rock my hips back and forth and said, "I'm close."

When Amanda's next bob back took her mouth nearly off my cock she said, "Ok," and then took me back into her mouth. She sped up and wrapped her lips firmly around my dick. It felt amazing. I wished that I could have held out longer to continue to enjoy this feeling. I ran my hands through her hair and with a grunt I started to cum. Even though I came just an hour earlier I felt several large loads shoot into her mouth. She continued to slowly stroke me as she milked the last of it out and swallowed. She stood up and leaned up for a kiss. I hesitated on kissing her, not wanting to taste myself, but I figured after what she just did for me a kiss was the least I could offer her. My fear turned out to not come true because she had swallowed all my cum.

She turned off the water and we started to towel dry each other off. "That was amazing," I said.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure if I would be good enough. I've never done it before." Wait I wondered, was she a virgin too?

"If you were any better, I would have cum the second you put me in your mouth."

"Well guess it's good I wasn't because I wouldn't have been able to try out what I learned online."

"You watch porn?" The thought of this cute girl watching porn was both arousing and made me want to install parental blocks on her computer to hide the depravity of the internet from her.

"Yes, I do, but I prefer to call it video research." After we were dried off she led me into the bedroom. She had candles spread throughout the room. There was at least one on each surface casting the room in a comfortable glow. She walked ahead of me and I looked down. Her waist had a nice slight taper to it where her hips flared out. Her ass was fuller and more developed than her chest. I wondered how much bigger her tits might get if they weren't done developing. She climbed into the bed and sat against the baseboard. She had the blanket pulled up to her neck and patted the bed next to her. She turned facing away from me as I climbed into the bed. I lay in the bed beside her for a minute before Amanda said, "Aren't you going to hold me?"

"Yeah of course." I slide over and wrapped my arms around her. I wrapped my left arm under her with my left hand resting near the hollow of her neck and rested my right hand on her hip. I left a little space between us at our waists. She pressed back and closed the gap between us. My cock was nestled against her soft ass which felt amazing. We lay there holding each other, listening to the storm rage around us. After already cumming twice, I was still mostly soft, but the pressure and smooth skin were starting to make me hard again.

I started to trail my left hand from her neck down to her breasts. she sighed and pressed back against me as I started to rub the top of her breasts. My fingers followed the gentle slope and crested onto the summit of my desires. When my finger traced against her areola she gasped for breath. Finally, my finger grazed against her smooth yet firm nipple. I rolled it lightly between my thumb and fingers.

While I continued to play with her nipple, I started to slide my other hand inside her thigh. My fingers brushed against her dewy pubic hair, but from that angle it was hard to go any further down. I sat up a little so that my head rested against hers. With a little stretching, I was finally able to slip a finger along the top of her moist lips. I switched between playing with her nipples and rubbing her tits with one hand, and with the other I started to rub her clit. Amanda leaned back and kissed my neck. She would part her mouth against my neck and moan when I managed to synch up both of my hands. Her warm breath on my neck made me quiver.

Her breathing grew heavier, and she started to hump back against me. My cock ended up pressed down in between her cheeks. The pressure made this a little uncomfortable. Right when I was about to adjust so that it wouldn't hurt, she shifted as she thrust onto me and my dick slid down across the bottom of her cheeks and the tip pressed against her pussy. We both gasped together at this new sensation and paused what we were doing. I could feel her heartbeat under my hand trying to outrace my own. I listened to the rain as it beat down on the roof and gave her time to decide if this was what she wanted.

I got my answer when I felt her hand grab the tip of my dick and held it on the outside of her moist lips. She started to press back against me until the tip of my penis slipped inside of her. She was tight. Tighter than I thought this would be. If it wasn't for how wet she was, I wouldn't have been able to enter her from this angle. The warmth and wetness wrapped around my shaft made me tremble for a moment in pleasure. If it wasn't for the fact that she had already made me come twice I doubt I would have been able to last this long inside of her. She slowly thrust onto my cock, her whole body seeming to move in rhythm to extract the most pleasure from each movement. With each thrust, she pulled almost all the way off, but then with a shake of her ass would sink me back into her. The pleasure was so intense that I held still, not trusting myself to try and match her feline-like grace. I focused again on rubbing her clit and kneading her tits. With our bodies pressed tightly together I could get about a third of my seven inches inside of her. My dick slid effortlessly out because of how wet she was, but because of how tight her pussy was it took more pressure to slide back in. The rest of my dick was slick with her juices and slid easily through her firm ass cheeks.

After she took in as much as she could at this angle and rocked for a few minutes I was finally brave enough to try and hump back against her. My first couple of thrusts threw off her rhythm and I slid out of her. I was embarrassed by this but she just kissed my cheek and positioned me back outside of her entrance. I thrust forward and she pushed back to meet me. Our combined efforts led to me entering deeper than before. We started the rhythm off slowly, steadily increasing the pace until we made it back to the frantic pace she had set by herself earlier. My pelvis started to slap against her ass and she moaned as I pounded into her from behind.

I was on the verge of coming when she pulled away from me. I was confused for a moment but then she rolled onto her back and said, "Get on top." I pushed my body up and moved on top of her. I reached down and positioned myself on the outside of her lips. I stared into her beautiful eyes and she nodded. I had meant to only enter half of the way but she was so wet that my dick slid to its base into her tight hole. She closed her eyes and arched her body upwards, her mouth opening in an "O" as she moaned.

I stayed deep inside of her for a moment, enjoying the warm tightness as her pussy contracted and squeezed tighter. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled almost all the way out. I lingered for a moment at her entrance and then thrust down fully again. The next time I did this her hips rose to meet me. Our pace quickened and the sound of me thrusting into her seemed to harmonize with the constant tapping of the rain on the window and stone above us. I looked down at her pale breasts bathed in the flickering red glow of the candles. Her breasts rose and fell with her thrusts and breaths as her moans crescendoed and became screams of pleasure.

"Harder," Amanda demanded in the middle of a gasp for air. I didn't do what she said fast enough. "Fuck me harder," she shouted, in between breaths. All I could say was "ok" as I started to thrust into her with even more force. Her face contorted with pleasure. Her creamy white tits rocked back and forth with our movements. I leaned down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. Our frantic pace made this easier said than done and my lips grazed against her nipple and slid above it. I readjusted and latched onto her nipple. Because of the thrusts, I alternated between rolling my tongue along her soft nub and licking around her nipple.

"Yes," Amanda moaned. I latched on and started to suckle harder and took most of her tit in my mouth. "I'm about to cum," she said and then a moment later I felt her body start to move to its own rhythm as an orgasm pulsed through it.

Her rapid humping and pulsing pussy put me over the edge. "I'm about to cum," I panted.

I expected her to tell me to get off or to shove me away, but instead, she said, "Cum inside me." These words were the last I expected to hear and not caring about the consequences I gave in to the pleasure and started to unload inside of her. I wasn't expecting a big load after already cumming twice but I was wrong. I felt a couple of large loads shoot inside of her followed by several smaller ones. As her orgasm ebbed and mine ascended we said each other's names and then locked lips. Slowly our bodies stopped thrusting against each other. I rolled off her and we lay side by side, panting. Her hand worked its way into mine and I squeezed it. "That was amazing," she said.

"My thoughts exactly." We laid there together in the after-sex glow and I felt a fuzzy weight fall over my eyes and mind as I started to drift off to sleep. I was nearly at that point in early sleep where the random shapes of the subconscious manifest themselves from the shadows of the mind into dreams when I jolted myself awake. I was in an unfamiliar room that was lit by candles and I could hear rain flowing down off the roof.

I felt a shift on the bed beside me and I looked over at Amanda and smiled. I carefully extracted my hand from her grip and stood up. I looked down at the beautiful girl stretched out on the bed and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found her. I took in her beauty, still not believing that I just had sex with her. I walked around the room blowing out all the candles and then laid back in bed. She half woke up and rolled towards me. I wrapped my arms around her and planted a kiss on her strawberry scented head before I let myself drift off to sleep.