Water Park Fun Ch. 02 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda seemed determined to get me to cum as fast as possible. With the fear of someone catching us I thought that was for the best. The thought that we might get caught at any moment helped me want to cum as fast as possible. She bobbed back and forth rapidly on the top couple of inches of my cock to get it as wet as possible. While doing this she also used her hand to stroke me and spread her saliva along the entire length of my cock. She started to slide her mouth and hand up and down together so that there was seldom a moment where some part of my dick wasn't either in her mouth or her grip.

I looked back and forth from the action on the movie to what Amanda was doing. On the screen a slow and passionate blow job was happening. The blow job Amanda was giving was a lot quicker then what she did in the shower. She seemed to be more comfortable and at ease in doing this for me, even with the less than private setting. I wondered how good she would be at this if she kept on practicing her budding skill. If I had to be the person she needed to practice on then I would be more than willing to make that sacrifice for her.

The protagonist on the screen started to build up her speed, so did Amanda. I wondered for a moment if maybe she was trying to race the protagonist in who could make their man cum first. Amanda stopped stroking me and started to take even more of me in her mouth. She got just past half of my hard-on inside of her mouth before she had to slow down. She would inhale and pucker her mouth so that nearly all of my dick was fondled by her moist mouth. She reached inside my pants and started to cup and massage my balls. She started to massage my balls and accidentally squeezed too tightly, causing me to jump and exhale in pain. On her next bob back off my dick she said, "Sorry babe," before sliding her mouth back down.

"It's 'k" I mumbled back to her. She cupped my balls more gently this time and started to massage them. I had always ignored my balls while masturbating. I started to feel my orgasm build up in my balls, right under her fingertips, which was a new sensation. I ran my hands through her hair, enjoying the silky feel of it.

I locked my fingers through locks of her hair and started to guide her to a rhythm that felt better for me. I was gentle in my guiding, not wanting to throw her off of her rhythm. She was more receptive to my guiding than I thought she would be. With my handholds in her hair I started to move her head down further on my dick and faster. She moaned around my dick. Does she like it when I take control I wondered? With me taking care of the rhythm it seemed to focus her attention on her tongue and hands. Her hand started to fondle my balls with more confidence. She used her thumb to rub against my balls and apply extra pressure. With her other hand she jerked the base of my dick whenever she had enough room. Amanda slid her tongue along my shaft as she continued to blow me at the speed I set.

I switched the speed and guided her up and down slowly. She started to trail her tongue along my shaft. I had an idea. I pulled her back down and then slowly raised her head. She swirled her tongue along my shaft and puckered her mouth again so that her inner cheeks wrapped along my dick. This sensation was too much and I could feel more orgasm getting closer. I pulled her nearly of my dick. She flickered her tongue along my sensitive head. Her tongue grazed along the underside of my head and I exhaled sharply, this time in pleasure. She heard my response and focused her attention there.

I could feel my orgasm building and I was faced with a dilemma of if I wanted to cum from her licking my head or from taking me into her mouth. "Keep on licking," I told her and then started to guide her head up and down my shaft. I started to thrust my hips up to meet her mouth as it lowered. I got over-eager and accidentally pulled her too far down and thrusted too far up. For a moment I felt the tip of my head reach the back of her throat. The constriction felt amazing and I almost came in her throat.

My moment of pleasure was muddled when Amanda gagged and pulled back. "I'm sorry," I said.

"It's ok," she said before lowering her mouth back down onto my dick. I didn't want to accidentally make her gag again so I let go of her hair and leaned back so she could take back over. With a couple of bobs of her head my orgasm was rising back up.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her. She pulled her mouth off my dick and placed the tip on her outstretched tongue. She started to rapidly slide her hand up and down my shaft and rub my balls. I leaned back and exhaled. I saw on the screen the older brother was doing the same thing as the protagonist plunged up and down faster than before. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the movie employee with the clipboard appear at the bottom of the steps. I almost didn't tell Amanda that we were almost out of time, but I was able to think with the right head. However, my warning wasn't the most intelligible. "Woman, Coming, on the stairs." Was all I was able to get out.

I thought Amanda might stop, but instead she started to piston her hand up and down even faster. With a gasp I started to cum. My cum was helped along by her every step of the way. It erupted from my balls, which were cradled in her hand, shot out of my dick, which was still being rapidly jerked by her, and then shot out onto her tongue. The first load hit her tongue and then splashed deeper into her mouth. The next two came out with less force and pooled on her tongue. She jerked up one last time and got a small load of cum to dribble out. She licked this up and then stuck her tongue out for me. She looked proud of herself with her tongue sticking out displaying the reward of her hard work. The contrast of the pearly white on her red tongue captivated me and I tried my best to take a mental snapshot of that image and save it for later.

She closed her mouth and swallowed my cum. She tucked my deflating dick back into my pants and shifted so that she was leaning against me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in closer. The employee reached the top row and looked across at us for a moment. My heart drummed inside of my chest. She scanned the rest of the theatergoers and then started to descend the steps. "That was a close one," Amanda said.

"Yeah it was." I agreed.

"It looks like next time I have to get you to cum faster." She said.

"Next time?" I asked.

She ignored my question. I asked again and she put her index finger across my lips "Shush, watch the movie." She said before cuddling up against me with her head against my upper chest. I wrapped an arm around her and rested my head against hers. The rest of the movie moved along how you would expect. There was a full-on sex scene between the protagonist and the older brother. Amanda rested her hand between my legs and gently rubbed me, not enough to get me to get fully aroused, just enough to help make watching the sex scene even better.

The older brother ended up being adopted and his younger sister had always had a crush on him. She had to learn the hard way when she was rejected by him that he didn't have those feelings for her. After a near break up the protagonist and the best friend's brother ended up together. The movie ended and the lights came back on. We sat holding each other until we were the last people in the theater. Amanda squeezed and then kissed me.

"Come on, let's get going," She said. We grabbed our bags and started to walk out the aisle. With her lower carry load and higher energy, she all but bounced down the steps. She swung her Victoria's Secret bags back and forth with each step. Having the bags flung about made me want to know even more what she was concealing from me. I prayed each swing might cause something in the bag to come tumbling out.

For a moment on the last step one of the bags was tipped nearly completely upside down. It looked like for a moment something was going to fall out and I strained to see what it was, but with a flick she twisted the bag so that nothing came out. "Oops, almost dropped something. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise," she said as she started walking down the hallway that led to the exit door. I followed her, hoping that I wouldn't have to wait too long to see what she had planned for me.