Water Park Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers

I stood there with my suit around my ankles and watched Joan practically skip across the lawn to the mini-van, giving me a quick wave as she climbed in and closed the door.

I had to admit that when I woke up the next morning I was tempted to believe it was all some weird sex dream. Finding the swim suit still hanging over the side of the tub pretty much settled in my mind that I really hadn't dreamt it. I dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt and after a quick breakfast headed out to the back deck to get back to work on my current project, expanding the deck around my newly installed hot tub. I hoped my wife would be happy with the addition when she got back.

It was hot in the sun and as usual I was sweating heavily, my shirt and shorts practically soaked in the oppressive humidity and building heat. I pulled my shirt off and used the hose to douse myself for a few moments to cool off a bit before getting back to screwing down the decking in the section I was working on

"Hi Mister C. Jenna's mom asked me to stop by. She thinks she left her wrap here yesterday." A young female voice said from behind me, startling me and almost sending me jumping out of my skin.

"Damn....You startled the hell out of me!" I said as I rolled over to sit on the deck and try to force my heart back down into my chest where it belonged. Suzi was standing on the deck only about ten feet from me, where she had come around the side of the house. I looked up at her, and had to work again to put my heart back in place. She was wearing a pair of tiny white canvas sneakers, an absolutely miniscule mini-skirt, a halter top, and from the view I had from where I was sitting, absolutely nothing else. Her shaved mound was peaking out at me below her tiny skirt and the sun was illuminating her top in such a way that I could easily see the contrast of her dark areola against her creamy white skin through the white halter top.

"Wow! COOL! Check out the sweet hot tub! Did you do all this work?" She said as she stepped over closer to it and me, her movement giving me a glimpse of her pussy lips as she stepped.

"Actually I did." I said somewhat proudly. It was no small feat to get the four person hot tub installed and working, not to mention the redwood decking that made it look like it was all part of the deck.

"Can I try it?" She asked enthusiastically, already kicking off her shoes and reaching up behind her neck to untie the halter top.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." I said, immediately concerned about the thought of having a naked nineteen year old in my hot tub in the middle of the day. Hell, any time of day. And the way she was going, naked was definitely her intent.

"I'm sure it will be fine!" She said as she dropped the top of her halter, and went to work on the tie around her back, her big tits standing proudly as her nipples hardened under my gaze. Her white halter got tossed aside as her hands went to her skirt, wiggling her hips and working the tiny black material down her body. She half turned and kicked the tube of stretchy material aside, leaving her standing completely naked in front of me. "Ohhh. Nice and warm"! She said as she stepped down into the tub, her spreading legs allowing me an incredible look at her lips, each one glistening with moisture before they even touched the tub water. "Ohhhh, you really need to come in and join me!" She said as she stepped across the tub in the waist deep water for the controls, near where I sat. She stood with her tits only a few feet from my face, playing with the controls and adjusting them, taking far longer than was really necessary.

"Oh this is so nice!" She said as she stepped back and finally sunk into the tub, the bubbles thankfully covering the view that had caused my cock to grow to its fullest proportions.

"Glad you like it." I said trying to will myself to get back to work on the deck. I struggled to maintain my focus on my work, my drill driving another screw down into the deck, while Suzi leaned over the side of the tub to watch me, her big tits laying on the edge on full display. Screw after screw went into the board to finish it, and after that I laid another board, sweating heavily from the growing heat of the morning and the internal heat of having her so close and so naked. She occasionally reached a finger out and stroked it up and down my arm when I came into range, driving that heat even higher.

"This is really a nice secluded place you have here. All it needs is a pool to cool off after being in here."

"Can't do a pool out here. Too many trees!" I answered her as I laid down yet another board, thankful that she could not see the hard on that was so obvious in my work shorts.

"So when you get hot, how do you cool off?" She asked, stretching farther out of the tub to stroke her finger up my sweaty arm.

"Well...If you turn around you will see that I have that covered." I told her, pointing to the single flood type shower head hanging over a slightly depressed section of the deck near the house.

"Ohhhh, cool!" She said, climbing out of the tub and practically skipping over to the shower, the tub water cascading off her incredibly enticing ass. She stepped under the head and turned on the handles, getting a quick blast of cold water that made her squeal before the hot water worked its way down the pipes. She turned around to face me, the cool water cascading over her head and down her perfectly tanned body; the chill making her nipples pucker and grow before my eyes.

"Damn!" I whispered as I watched her.

"Come on! I know you're hot! Come cool off with me!" She called, holding her hands out to cup some of the cool water and tossing it at me playfully.

Watching her naked body and her big tits wiggling finally had the effect she obviously desired. I stood up from where I was working, my body now thinking with the other head as I walked toward her. She reached a hand out and drew me into the shower, still wearing my shorts and work boots. She lifted her face toward mine, inviting me to kiss her, which I did, softly. Our lips met and pressed gently together as my hands reached for her bare body, the fire of her passion evident as soon as we touched. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, teasing mine while her hands went to work eagerly at my belt.

It only took her a few moments to get my shorts undone and push them down, the saturated material pooling around the tops of my boots while her hands pushed down my underwear to reveal my rock hard cock.

"Ohhhh God." I murmured against her lips as her hands encircled my shaft and began to slowly stroke it.

She broke the kiss, pulling her face just clear of the cascading water to whisper to me. "Fuck me, please! I have wanted you to fuck me since I saw you under those tubes with Jenna's mom! I could see you under there, fucking her while Jenna was eating me out. I came imagining your hard cock deep in my pussy!"

Without a word I took her hands in mine. I lifted her hands high above her head and held them there with one hand while sliding my other hand down her arms. I allowed my hand to continue down her side as I stepped behind her, my hand sliding down to her thigh. I pulled her body tight to mine, her ass pressing against my hard shaft, while my fingers slipped between her legs and slowly stroked up her thigh. She ground her ass against my shaft and moaned as my fingers slipped between her lips and up her slit.

"Oh God!" She moaned as my finger bumped gently across her hard clit.

I pushed her hands, still held high in the air, toward the shower pipe; bending her over under the cascade of water. I pulled my hand from between her lips to quickly turn off the water before returning to rest briefly on her round hip. I slid my hand around her hip and across her firm ass until I could grasp my hard cock and begin rubbing the engorged head up and down her wet slit, covering it with her juices. I slowly fed my dick into her incredibly tight pussy, pressing into her an inch or so, and then pulling back.

"OH FUCK!" She cried as she pushed back against my short strokes, driving me deeper into her with each thrust until my engorged head was pressed tightly against the end of her tunnel. "Oh my God yes!" She hissed as I started stroking in and out of her with long strokes, pulling out slowly and then quickly driving deep into her. Time and again I drove myself into her, my hands squeezing her hips into handles and slamming my hips into her round firm ass. Each stoke brought a new squeak of pleasure from her as my cock rammed deep into her.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted loudly as I felt my balls tightening in preparation to release the cum that her teasing had primed.

"Oh God I'm cuuummmiiiinnnngggg!" She squealed as her whole body tensed and trembled under my onslaught. Her pussy clenched around my pistoning cock, pushing my orgasm over that last hump toward release. My body jerked hard, slamming my cock to its full limit into her as the first gush of hot juice surged into her. "AHHH YES!" She screamed as she felt my cock unload time and again into her; my body jerking and twitching uncontrollably with each new gush of hot juice. Finally, after what felt like an hour, my cock began to return control of my body to my intelligent half, leaving me with my softening cock still buried deep in her young pussy and my arms wrapped around her; one hand stroking her shaved mound and the other cupping one of her tender breasts, idly playing with a hard nipple.

"God that was incredible." She whispered, her head turned to gently kiss my check as she pressed her back to my chest. "I can see why Misses M wanted you to do her."

"Well that was a one time thing...just like this is." I said realizing how much trouble I could easily be in.

"Oh I doubt that. If you made her cum anywhere as good as this you can be sure she will want more. Just like I do!"

"Ohhhhhh." I groaned to myself as my softening cock slipped from her, unleashing a flood of our combined juices. I had a feeling I was in a lot more trouble than I could possibly imagine, and at the moment I was imagining a lot of trouble with these two after me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers