Water to Fill Her Needs

Story Info
Part two, she finds spells for soothing.
2.3k words
4.5
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

When next in town I made my way down to the tiny shop between the others finding the crone still there. Smiling at me, "I feel that you contacted your fire elemental successfully, maiden. Did it help you with your need?"

A furious blush swept across my face, "Yes, he was able to help me greatly, calling me little witch all the while." Pausing to gather courage for the question seemed so strange. "Is he really a dragon?"

Her eyes widen slightly, "you called a dragon and he marked you, my you are stronger than I guessed."

"What do you mean? I just followed your instructions."

Softening, "you have the power to call the elementals for each of the four corners, I but only guide your gift. Usually young witches just get salamanders for their fire elemental, a dragon shows much promise from you."

"But a witch, why me? I haven't done anything."

"My child, you wouldn't be in here if you weren't following your natural incantations of witchcraft. Follow the rules of 'harm to none' and 'to be silent' and there will be no harm to you. Did you not enjoy your meet?"

My memory flashes back to his dark skin kissing down my stomach. "I am no child, I am an adult last fall, but yes I did enjoy what he taught me." Damn my blushing.

"Bha, you are all children next to me," Her eyes sparkled in laughter; "Maiden Witch then."

I almost felt the triangle burning on my leg that reminds me. "The mark he said if I trace it saying his name he would come again, is it truly that simple?"

"For your safety always use a magic circle around you before you call, but yes he marked you for fire and gave his name to see you again and aid in any works you are doing. Though take care with whom you speak to, not many in town know our kind and less like it."

"Little worries then, I have no siblings with my mother passing with my birth and my father leaving me with grandmamma." She lets me have so much more freedom than most girls I know of, but only if I finish the chores.

"Then if you so choose we can turn the wheel again and you can meet your water familiar."

Thinking of the journey she was offering; I could ask for nothing better, "Yes, I think I would love that!"

Her smile broke out and she led me to a section of the shop that is of the sea and water. Shells, river rock, driftwood, sand in bottles, boxes with carvings of fish lined the walls and tables. "This is where you choose, find one that draws you closer, asks you to touch it."

I moved past many objects that are beautiful but behind several others I see a box; wooden, plain on the outside but for a key sticking out the back and a latch in the front. When I touched it I feel as though my hands go to pins and needles and the urge to open it is so very strong. Then she snatched it away, I opened my mouth to irately tell her that it was my choice.

She beat me to it, "A fine choice, though a bit different from most who are learning and beginning." Beaming at me, "Why I think you will be in for a treat." Turning again to the box, "For this to work you'll need to be near water, in this case there's a cave just past the seven sister's rocks, north and only open from the path in low tide. In the cave at high tide the seawater fills a hole in the floor almost even to the ground. Once you get there take sand that you gathered along your way and make your circle, clockwise around the hole. When the moon is high, the tide is as well, then and ONLY then will you open the box. Am I clear?" She added a glare for punctuation.

"Yes madam, but the full moon is a few days away."

"Yes and it will give you time to focus and prepare since you will spend the night there."

The instructions seemed easy enough and I readily enjoyed the fire elemental, so water seemed like it could be interesting. "Thank you and what is it that I owe you for your kindness."

"I am training you, there is no charge, but do bring the box back, they are hard to come by."

I carefully took the box and waited for the night of the full moon; on the way to the cave I collected the sand I would need. In the middle of the cave is a tide pool almost a perfect circle with a broken ceiling to match, to let in the moonlight. The sand poured from my hand as I made my binding circle, then I carefully laid out my cloak to waited for high tide. As the water rose in the pool I decided to carefully open the simple wooden box. The wood looks old and weathered, when I opened it I see a flaking word on the inside cover, but the melody is familiar, a sailor's tune.

Being so engrossed by the box I almost missed her as she broke the surface of the water. She is a breath-taking beauty; her hair was ashen with a slight green hue that worked perfectly with her porcelain skin reflecting the moonlight. Her delicate features broke into confusion. "Why you are not a sailor! Why do you call for me and mine?"

Finding myself starring, "I am sorry, I did not know what it would do, but I was told it would help me find my water spirit." I wasn't sure how to go on to explain the elder lady.

"Oh you are a witch then, now I can understand your trickery." She giggled at my horrified expression, "I am not mad, sweetling, just surprised to find this type of welcome." She drifted to the side, "Come help me up since the moon will allow it."

Reaching down I felt her cool soft skin and she bobs up and over the edge, only then do I see her scaled tail, as it broke the surface it shattered. The scales glittered off and fell down into the deep revealing two human legs in their stead. Turning towards me brings my eyes to her unclothed body; I quickly looked down to give her privacy.

Giggles ring around the cave again, "It's been too long since I've hand legs and even longer since I've seen a blushing maiden." My face burned ever brighter but there was a twinge of heat low in my center. "Come now I can tell you've been touched by fire, let my water quench your thirst."

My eyes raked over her body before coming back to her hazel eyes, "How did you know about the fire. I mean I did call you too, but I didn't know..." I loose the jumbled thoughts in my head, my body responding too quickly to this beautiful being before my head can think about it.

"Sweetling he left a mark on you than I can feel from here, but I can also see you need a cooling water's touch." She reached out and lowered me by my hand. There is a vibration from her touch that raced over my skin; her rounded breasts are topped with perky nipples that my mouth waters for. The curve of her neck, up to her lips already redden and moist. I leaned in and pressed into those soft lips, tongues exploring. Her hand came up and played with my neck through the hair.

I gently placed my hands on her newly formed thigh, sweeping up toward her waist. The smooth coolness made me want to know every curve of her. Allowing my hand to explore upward to the firm breast but with so much give, like my own but yet so foreign.

She broke the kiss and planted soft kisses down my neck, sending pulses to my core. "Come now, Sweetling, you should be in the natural too. No need to ever be shy with me." She slid back slightly so I could untie my dress and slide it from by body, my face blushed from her intense stare. "No you are so beautiful and we should always explore beauty. Be proud of your splendor and own it, then you will never be owned." Pressing forward we came together again, the silky softness of her body up against mine. My hand went and caressed her perky breasts, her nipples tightening as she inhaled. Up past her breasts for now I fit my hand against her neck, feeling her thrumming pulse, brushing my thumb against her jaw line. Turning she gently guided me forward to meet lips. They fluttered under mine and our hands explored the planes of each other's bodies. I could feel the need building in my center.

Having never noticed another woman let along touched another I grazed her wetness, surprised at the heat and receiving a moan in return. We sank down and lay side by side, my hand finding common areas I played with in the dark of night at home. Her breathing changed to panting, sliding down I needed to see her, goose bumps across her body. I wanted to taste, my tongue flicking across her thigh, her moan intensified, "Yes, Yes more, please, it's been too long." Moving myself into the space between her legs I licked out and dragged it from the bottom of her slit all the way to her excited button. Her groans let me explore, her shivers told me where to play and her moans on where to stay. Until she screamed release as her muscles tightened around me and her juices covered my chin.

As her body relaxed I looked up on her heaving body and smiled at the joy I gave her. She caught my eye, a smirk formed on her lips and she pounced forward and kissed my covered lips. Laughing slightly, "Now you'll know my talents," as she pushed me back. Her nails lightly scratched as her lips wove a pattern down my body sending chills across my skin. Skirting my soaking lips she nibbles on my thighs making me dance to her rhythm until I think I will burst if she didn't touch them. Finally she flicked her tongue against my center, ripping a moan from me unbidden. Her hands feathered around my body, over my hips and back up to my breasts, all the while licking, sucking and nibbling. My hands catching at my hair as my hips rose up to get even more of her, then her playful fingers rubbing inside of me. With all the sensations I could not prevent myself from the bliss any longer and gave myself up to her fully, throbbing over her fingers.

She only became gentler until I started to relax slightly, then she started again, and catching me before I came down, I went higher. My body I rod of feeling, all thought lost to the feeling of her working on me. Only after I screamed my second organism did she allow me to come back to earth, coming back up to lie beside me. Once my breath had returned to normal I kissed her, tasting myself on her lips and finding that we tasted different yet the same. Our legs entwining while our arms stroked open skin, I couldn't get enough of her smooth softness.

After a while the cave was growing dark, we had worn each other out wonderfully, and we knew our time was up. She kissed me deeply, "I want to know you again Witch, my witch."

Sliding upright again, "I would love to, but how will I reach you."

With a smile and one more kiss she slipped into the water. Crying out I went to the edge of the hole, now lower then before, but she was already breaking the surface. "Never worry my witch, I will give you the key to call me, you only need to be by water. It's the full moon that allows me to walk on land brief as it is, but I can find my way to you by sea water even in the day." She was once again scaled where legs were just touched by me, one old scale in her hand. "Bring your leg over the edge, I promise not to pull you in and under."

That earned her a scathing look, but I sat on the lip with my legs in the water. Quickly she brought the scale's sharp edge down thrice on my other thigh, making a triangle on tip. Subsequently she sliced her own finger and placed her welling blood over mine. I barely felt a sting before the blood stopped completely, only a gasp still on my lips.

"There is my mark on your body and my name, Opalesc, on your lips will bring me to you with just a touch to it. I will help you in your needs and bring you soothing kindness." She said between kissing my legs, "but tonight is late and the water runs out, call for me again my witch and I will come to you." With a kiss and wave from me she flipped down and out of the sinking waterline.

Slowly I looked from one thigh to the other, one healed triangle to the opposite already well-healing triangle, only different in orientation. I laid back and still having a few moments before the water lowered enough to free me, enjoying my nudity on the warm night. Thinking how incredible the world had become and what the next day would bring to me when I saw the crone again.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers