Water Under The Bridge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P2
P2
1 Followers

She suddenly stood up, grasping firmly onto my rod and pulling me down the dark hallway, passing several doors, with my head spinning like it was, I felt lost. We came to a final door around the last corner; she opened the door and led me into her bedroom. The walls decorated with Ethiopian art as well as her own, the computer on the desk to the right played a Mali rhythm and the screen saver danced to the African pulse. Her dimly lit room catered to the mood, she guided me to the bed, which lay across the back wall, under the window. She sat next to me on her light blue sheet-covered bed, picking up a glass pipe from the modest wicker table. A flash illuminated the room followed by a slow glow as the pipe warmed with a sweet smell.

She exhaled a small cumulous and passed her ribbed glass piece to me, the sweet wafts of her Hydro K.B. filled the already Nag Champa scented room. I kicked off my sandals, exhaled, and leaned back into the pillows. Finally relaxed, I dropped my pack and emptied the deep pockets of my Girbaud jeans: wad of cash, herbs, keys, and two glass tubes containing my last two Cubans.

Danielle could wait no longer. She pulled me to full erection in seconds, as I kept pulling on her pipe, until it was empty, and then pulled her ass toward me as she was on all-fours on the bed. I flipped the sarong over her ass, revealing the sweetest ass and freshly shaven pussy. I leaned in and took in the aroma, her slightly perfumed vulva, and tangy asshole called for attention. Light licking turned into full clit sucking, the more she was turned on the faster her head bobbed; I kept up the pressure.

She dripped freely, she brought her leg over my body for a full 69. With my face buried deep between her asscheeks, I reached forward and untied her sarong as she unbuckled my pants; I lifted my ass to slide them off, also sliding the tangled top sheet from the bundle under my back; Neither of us wore underwear. No inch of her body was not visited by my tongue, as she fully explored my genitals in kind, the harder she huffed, the harder I got... But was not close to release.

I dove two finger into her tightness as I collected her clitoris amid my lips, my tongue danced on her and she started to buckle. My fingers stabbed faster into her taut box, hitting shallowly at her G-Spot, and adding extra pressure to her hooded button. I could feel her hitting lightening speed on my dick and within seconds, she dripped ambrosia into my mouth, her sweet taste turned me on beyond passion, my actions intensified, and before we knew it, she was coming again. I started the cycle over, but she stopped me by sitting up and removing her top.

She turned around and mounted my baton, fitting a little more than the head into to her sex; she winced. I could hear the juices churning when she leaned forward and opened a bedside drawer. Inside was an unopened box of condoms. While she opened the box, she continued the stirring of her insides, trying to encourage her body to accept more. The mixture increased as I felt a trickle run down the crease of my grundo, I had forgotten how wet she got. A condom was produced, and she slid off my head and rolled down my slippery length. Shining with her love, it was hard for her to control, but her nervous hands calmed themselves and completed the task. I repacked the bowl as she reinserted my cock; leaning forward we kissed between my open hands, she reached between her thighs and slid back onto my length. Trapped for what felt like a painful eternity, my cock grew near to it's cock-ringed girth, it was noticed.

"Oh my God," she whispered under Ali Farka Toure's sweet rhythms, "Your cock is bigger, it hurts."

Her disbelief tried to fit over the love post without too much pain; she was obviously not fucking anyone, save myself. I chuckled to myself and I passed her the long shafted smoking pipe. Immediately billows of smoke came from her sexy thin smile, neck raised to the ceiling. Slowly she opened up enough to accept half. She could work with that, I thought as she continued to smoke and slide further down the shaft of her choosing. I packed it again for her head; I cupped her ass and worked it in and out of her straining lovenest.

One hand encircling her pucker and the other pulling on her teacups, she bent closer to my chest, bowl on the sill, mouth entering my own. She was unmoving with me inside her. Our embrace was sweet, seemingly virginal. I made love to her legs, cock motionless in her saturation, my hands caressed her muscled gams, massaging and rubbing, squeezing and pressing into her flesh. I made love to her strong sculpted back and flat, firm stomach. I made love to each tiny, nubile breast and areola and nipple, in alternating excruciating delay. I made love to her arms, athletic strong and tan. Pressing, holding, and gripping her Calypaegean behind, I made love to her ass, exploring her sex, rosebud, and all in between. I made love to her face and neck, lick and kissing and biting, smothering her in the love we made. We rolled across her queen-sized mattress, making love rather than fucking, I poured my total attention into her soul, not only her body parts.

As I made love to her eyes she was on her back. I stared deep into her half opened eyes, her lashes fluttered with a contained rapture that was consuming her total being. I slid my hands under her shoulders; her legs wrapped themselves around my hips. Without breaking eye contact, pushed into her, receiving no resistance, I continued as far as I could go, stopping when she reached her limit; there was no limit.

The bed was vibrating. As we continued, it started making it's way across the room, quietly sliding her frame into the wall at our heads. Our faces never left each other, our gazes captured and held the attention of the other, faces rising and falling in elation. Kisses, licking, and sucking done with eyes open, souls touching and loving in timeless undulation, matched only by our bodies. Our slow, steady rhythm built our orgasm as strong as the pyramids, its peak as strong as its base, without rush, a timeless endeavor. We were inside each other for what seemed like hours before we started our simultaneous climax. As if telling each other with our eyes, we knew it was time, she braced herself in my shoulders and neck, I reached one hand up to the headboard, the other slid under hers, holding the back of her neck. The final pounding began. Her maroon nipples danced on her chest, eyes slightly parted, mouth agape, orgasm spilling out onto the sheets. My hand left the head board and joined it's partner at the back of Danielle's neck, my face also buried into the nape of her neck, sucking and biting.

For a solid minute we were laying at the beach, the heat, the roar of the ocean leapt from our mouths as my quickened pace broke the wave on our backs, splashing us with a salty, sweet spray over our legs and onto our stomachs. I dug deep into her, water replacing my cock as I came into her sex, into the condom. We lay in a heap, unmoving until I felt the condom slipping, my erection didn't fade, just the opposite. The condom was disposed in the wicker basket next to the bed, I found another and rolled it on, refitting her warm sodden pussy. Laying back on top of her, she sucked marks on my neck and chest, slowly stirring my cock in circles around her shallow pussy. She didn't move from the wet spot, it was only going to get bigger. My still sensitive cock, unrelenting in its mission, resumed plowing into her sopping vagina, churning butter.

A repeat of our previous session lasted longer than the first one, halfway through she rolled me over onto my back. She slid her body over mine, our sweat made her gliding across my chest smooth, her nipples scraping their hardness into mine. I held her abundant hips and thrust into her, slapping occasionally, but careful not to hurt my sweetheart. In exalted joy, my new lover hopped up onto her feet and started bouncing up and down on my length, she couldn't get the full length in her petite hole, not yet anyway, but I could feel the bottom of her sugar basin jamming into my fully engorged head. The pain halted her ministrations and she switched to grinding down on my length in small circles. She held onto my upturned palms, stabilizing her balance, lightly lifting my ass to get deeper into her, searching for her cervix.

I noticed she wouldn't sit straight up upon my impaling force, I pushed at both her surging peaks, each less than a handful's dusky crest between pinching fingers. I tried to push her full onto my driving need. She buckled, full weight leaning on my outstretched arms. Resting her hands back on the hardness of my hairless chest, she grasped each pec, no release in sight. She fucked me without end, dark eyes piercing my being, joining my psyche in our eternal dance, slowly her tight, moistened depth tugged at my come, begging it's for release, milking it with great control. We were building up again, this one seeming more powerful than the first.

"Fuck me hard, I wanna squirt deep inside you..." and she obliged, working up to a heated moaning, she reached over my head and held onto the bars of the wooden headboard. That was all it took, thrusting her hips against me, I surged back up to her, bodies slapping, bumping, and leaking. I felt the end approaching the tip of my engorged manhood. Just as I reached climax, I pushed her back onto my bent knees and thrust her small, dark frame up as my cock reached its true goal.

My last spouting thrusts push directly into her G-spot and drove a line straight behind her cervix. Her orgasms was amazing to witness, never had I seen such a state of euphoric bliss as a saw in Danielle's face and body. She shook and convulsed, grabbing her aching tips, and fucking me even harder. Our uncontrollable screams of passion had to awaken someone, as her pulsating core quaked, and exploded. Her juices sprayed us with what seemed like an endless source of liquid, drenching our union and the bed. Uncontrollable muscles kept her from moving, she collapsed with a thud on my chest, we were both still coming, the electric sensation of our continued driving sustained an uninterrupted prolonged orgasm that seemed to last forever.

She was crying, tears gently dripped from the corners of her beautiful sparkling eyes, she sucked on my nipples; the orgasm continued. My hands reached around and cupped her marvelous ass aiding the sustaining of our continuous release. When it started to subside she freed my bagged cock from both chambers, dropping the condom next to its predecessor. Turning to my torrid extension, dripping with my come, she licked me clean. Slurped and swallowed all evidence from my shaft and head, maintaining my softened, but stiff state. She absorbed my essence into her cells, pulling the remaining cum from deep inside my urethra. She drew her hands up from the base of my loins, pressing her thumb deep into my still swollen flesh, drawing up all of the nectar I could provide for her taste buds. She remounted me, stuffing my rigidity back to where it belonged, to my surprise her warm, dark haven was still vibrating, dripping, constricting; orgasming.

We lay joined at the apex of our legs, the nexus of our humanity, we started to whisper incoherent love ballads. Covered by the top sheet that amazingly was tossed to the side and escaped our wet love gushes. Harlem's Sunday morning silent clamor at 4 a.m. lulled us to sleep, still joined in a constant state of fuck; we remained in that position all night, only to repeat the previous escapades 7 more times that weekend. Our final position at 1:30 a.m. Monday morning was barebacked; I took her from behind, ass cheeks rubbing on cock that could not fit inside her. Both of our moisture centers had been depleted, she squirted less than a cup, and I could only feed her a slow teaspoon of a dribble as she spun around to receive the spent cumshot, swallowing half my quick to deflate monster, slurping the last drops my testicles could muster. Turning to my torrid extension, dripping with my come, she licked me clean. Slurped and swallowed all evidence from my shaft and head, maintaining my softened, but stiff state. She absorbed my essence into her cells, pulling the remaining cum from deep inside my urethra. She drew her hands up from the base of my loins, pressing her thumb deep into my still swollen flesh, drawing up all of the nectar I could provide for her taste buds.

My hands reached and cupped her marvelous ass aiding the sustaining of our continuous release. When it started to subside she remounted me, stuffing my rigidity back to where it belonged, she lay on top of me. To my surprise her warm, dark haven was still vibrating, dripping, constricting; orgasmic. She was crying, tears gently dripped from the corners of her beautiful sparkling eyes, she sucked on my nipples; the orgasms continued.

Back in J.P. my cock was sore, raw from the constant rubbing. I unpacked my bag, showered, and got ready for work. I was tired all day, drained. All I could think about was the blur of bodies, positions, and dual ejaculations that occurred many times over the past few days. I arrived home exhausted. When I looked at the answering machine, the led lights flashed a number 2. I pressed play.

"I know I'm calling you too soon after you left, but wanted to say that I am sooo glad you came to see me, and I had the most unbelievable time this weekend. I think you did too. Right now, I'm lying in my bed, naked, wishing you were here next to me, under me, on top of me... and ohh...behind me. (Giggle) I hope that we can do this as often as I like, because my pussy is missing you already... Call me when you like, I'll be here, bye."

The message ended with a beep, a computerized voice told the time she called. Instantly, my cock stirred. Slow continuous throbs inflated my stiffening elongation beyond half mast. The bulge in my pants became irritating; the places where I rubbed too often were smarting, which was the whole 9 inches. To relieve the pain, I opened my pants and let my protrusion free. The bulbous head bobbed with every pulse my heart lent it, blood surged as I remembered the many ways we made love, fucked, and had sex over the past few nights. I had to sit down. The second message started.

" Hey, Pee Jay, this is Lan ...(Hey!) And Linda. When are you coming back to New York? I don't want to scare you, but we really fell in love with your penis, and we want you to come back soon. (Or we could go there) Yeah, we could go there if you want... To make things easier for you. Let me know as soon as possible, cuz we want to get you in all the uncomfortable positions we couldn't at the club. Call us back, right now! (God, his cock is so big, we should pay him). We'll pay for your tickets and it's always free at the club from now on. (Call us!) Call us back! Bye"

I heard the final beep as I ran to the bathroom and picked up the tube of Aloe Vera from the medicine cabinet, squirted a handful of salve into my hands, came back to the machine and pressed play as I listened to both messages over and over, working the medicine into the wounds of my plenipotentiary instrument.

P2
P2
1 Followers