Waterfall

Story Info
She gives up control when drugged and kidnapped.
3.5k words
4.22
129.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers

Out of a black unconsciousness, I started to slowly resurface. I was having an intense dream, where I was swimming beneath a waterfall naked. I floated on my back and let the water rain down on my pussy, stimulating me in a way that wouldn't get me off, but was highly pleasurable nonetheless. I tried to tilt my hips so that the water would fall at the best angle, and at that point, I started to wake up further. The waterfall feeling persisted, until I gained enough consciousness to realize that it was, in fact, a shower. My mind was hazy and my vision blurry. I was so turned on that I was lost to any need for logic. My legs were bent back with my knees towards my ample chest, and I tilted my pelvis to attempt to increase the sensations.

I tried to find a way to get more stimulation from the water but failed. Frustrated, I finally decided to use my hands. It was then that I realized I was bound. My wrists and ankles were intentionally positioned in a way that would best expose my cunt to the water, and were kept securely in place by straps attached to loops built into the ceramic. Startled out of my erotic haze, I began to struggle against my bindings. Yet, the struggle only seemed to tighten them, and further adjusted my position so that my pussy continued being stimulated. Who had brought me here? How did I get here? I couldn't think or see straight, or really understand what was going on. I knew I had been drinking, but I was fairly certain at this point that I had been drugged.

I struggled against my bindings in fear and alarm, when I felt the pressure in the shower increase. I gasped involuntarily, still inexplicably turned on, despite the realization that someone had clearly captured me, and I obviously wasn't his first. The person who had set up this elaborate bondage system in his bathtub was clearly experienced. Despite what was happening in my mind, and the fear and panic that had begun to wash over me, my cunt was throbbing now, under the constantly falling water. I involuntarily moaned at the pleasure, shocked that I could be feeling anything but terror. Still floating in my drug-induced haze, I decided I might as well just give myself up to the insistent water. I was bound and alone, and it felt so good. I was suddenly thankful for the drugs that were lowering my inhibitions, and helping me to remain calm.

Well... not exactly calm. My breath was coming in short gasps, and I was moaning unconsciously. I ground my hips at the air, and suddenly, the water pressure increased again and I let out a cry. To my surprise, I realized that I might actually cum. I'd heard of people getting off from shower heads before, but it had never worked for me. Yet, now, bound in some stranger's bathtub, drugged, and having no knowledge of what was in store, I was approaching an amazing orgasm. My breath grew faster and my moans grew louder. I was so close.

Then suddenly, the water turned off. What the fuck? I struggled once again against the bindings, desperate to reach down and finish myself off. Of course, like before, they tightened further. I began to cry in frustration, wanting so badly to orgasm. I looked up at the shower head in an attempt to will it back on, when I noticed something above it. There was a video camera at the top of the shower stall. My mouth dropped in the realization that I hadn't been truly 'alone' and my entire display was surely witnessed by someone.

The drugs were wearing off increasingly, and as I became more sober, I started to freak out. "Let me out!" I screamed, knowing that it was in vain. "Somebody help me!" I struggled further against the bindings, and began to cry in earnest. Something told me that no one but my captor would be able to hear me. As I lay there, spread eagle and weeping, I heard a door open. Someone walked toward the tub, and pulled aside the curtain. Standing above me was a beautiful man. Mid to late thirties, well muscled, dark hair and bright blue eyes. My heart thudded as he looked down at me with what appeared to be a cross between speculation and amusement.

"Please let me out of here! Please! My husband will be wondering where I am!"

The man smiled and lowered into a crouch by the tub. "Now Ana, first of all, you shouldn't lie to me. I know you don't have a husband. And second, I'll let you out shortly. Just a little patience, please." He spoke with a heavy southern accent.

I looked at him like he was crazy then let out an ear splitting scream. He answered with a stinging blow against my cheek that caused me to cry out and tear. "Alright Ana, you have requested a gag. I'll be back momentarily."

He rose to leave, and I called after him in vain: "Untie me you motherfucker!" This time he didn't answer. He returned a few minutes later, and knelt beside the tub again. I looked at him with wide eyes, as he forced open my mouth, and stuffed something pink and lacy into it. These were not my panties, but they were certainly used. This caused me to wonder who else had suffered this treatment.

"There now. That's better." My captor reached out, and ran his hands along the contours of my body, beginning at my 34F breasts. I squealed as he pinched my nipples, and in response, he reached out and shoved some other girl's panties further into my throat. "You are not to make a sound, Ana." He continued to play with my breasts, almost idly. "The thing you need to understand, is that as long as you obey me and do as you're told, you will find a great deal of pleasure in the experience." I shook my head angrily and glared at him, though I was careful not to make a sound. He laughed and kneaded my breasts more firmly. He pinched, tweaked and pulled on my nipples until they grew hard, then he reached down and took one in his mouth, sucking in a massive part of my tit.

He changed tactics, using his teeth to graze my nipple, and I let out an involuntary moan. He pulled back and glared at me. "Did I not tell you to remain silent?" I looked at him wide eyed and nodded. To my alarm and dismay, the breast play had caused my pussy to moisten again, and begin throbbing. I was undeniably and intensely turned on, but was totally freaked out as to what that meant. "You'll be punished later for your disobedience." I looked at him with worry.

He eyed me speculatively and stood up. "I'm going to untie you, now, Ana. If you try fight, you will lose, and the loss will be extremely painful to you. But, if you're a good girl, I will allow you to have more pleasure than you've ever experienced in your life. Do you understand?" I merely nodded again, and my pussy trembled.

Again, he ran his hands down my body, slowly, causing me to get wetter as he slid his large, strong fingers over my thighs. He undid the first ankle strap, then placed my leg in the tub, repeating the procedure with the second leg. He ran his hands up my torso again, and, unable to resist, stopped once again at my tits. "You have rather incredible breasts, Ana." Again, he dropped his mouth to them, apparently quite taken. I was careful, this time, to not make a sound, though the pleasure was intense. Finally, he broke off, and caught me off guard by quickly removing my gag and kissing me passionately. I stubbornly refused to kiss him back. He continued to kiss me, and his other hand slid languidly back down and reached into my cunt. I involuntarily tilted my pelvis up to meet his hand, and opened my legs to welcome him. He pulled out of the kiss. "Well well... already starting to enjoy yourself, hmm?"

His fingers found the entrance to my pussy and his thumb pressed against my clit in a circular motion while I writhed under his touch, grinding into him. He leaned back to watch my face as he finger fucked me. My breath came shorter and faster, and it took everything I was to stop from moaning while he worked over my cunt. I was getting close again, when suddenly, he withdrew his fingers. I exhaled in disappointment and looked at him imploringly. He still hadn't given me permission to speak, and I wasn't interested in pissing him off again, so I said nothing.

He smiled, and moved back up my body, once again, kissing me intently. This time I returned the kiss. At that moment, a decision came over me. I was going to let go. I, Ana the control freak, was going to just let go, and let myself take what pleasure I could. My captor pulled back and smiled at me. "I think its time to take off those wrists bindings, don't you?" I nodded at him vigorously. He smiled again and undid the first strap, then the other. At that point, he lifted me out of the tub and set me on my feet.

Being suddenly vertical caused me to get dizzy again, and I was totally weak in the knees from the events of the evening. Before I could fall, my captor caught me. He then did something that surprised me. He took out a towel, and gently dried my body from head to toe. He kissed me once again, then took a thin band of fabric out of the drawer. "I'm going to blindfold you, Ana. I have a surprise for you."

I looked at the blindfold dubiously, but I didn't dare defy him again, and allowed him to put it over my eyes. He stood behind me, tying it, and when finished, he once again ran his hands lightly over my body, causing me to shiver and goosebumps to rise on my skin. He pulled me close and breathed in deeply. "You can always tell a woman's truest scent when she's just been cleaned. You smell delicious, Ana." He paused, as if awaiting a response. Then, "You may speak now, if you'd like."

"Thank you." I responded.

"Thank you sir." He corrected.

"Yes sir, sorry sir!" Still behind me, he fondled my breast with one hand, and used the other to tilt my head, allowing him access to my slender neck, which he kissed passionately. He pulled back, but kept hold of my tit, then turned me, and opened the door of the bathroom, then led me elsewhere. One hand continued to knead my tit and play with my nipple, causing juices to flow into my pussy, while the other rested on my waist and guided me toward our destination.

He removed his hand from my waist in order to open the door to another room and guided me inside. "Ana, there is a bed here, sit down please." I did as he commanded, wordlessly. "Lie down". I lay down, then he turned my body, and placed me where he wanted me. He then lifted my arms over my head, and bound me to what I assumed was the headboard. My cunt pounded as he kissed me again.

"Are you ready for your surprise, Ana?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

He removed my blindfold and grinned down at me. He then stepped out of my line of vision, and I saw with a start that we were not alone. There were two other women in the room, both naked, and both looked at me as though they were going to eat me alive. Of course, in a way, that was exactly what they were going to do.

"Ana, meet Zoe and Jane." He rose from the bed and put one arm around the waist of each girl. Zoe had long auburn hair, green eyes and the most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen. Jane was blond, like myself, with chocolate brown eyes. Her breasts were well formed and a little larger than Zoe's, though nowhere near the size of mine. Her nipples were huge and erect.

My captor gave the nipples of each woman a quick tweak, and nudged them towards me. "Ladies, please make Ana feel welcome". The beautiful women smiled and crawled onto the bed one on either side of me. My eyes widened and I drew my breath in sharply as they ran their hands up over my body. I had never been with a woman, though they were often the subjects of my fantasies. Raised in a conservative, Catholic family, I never imagined I would have the guts to act on my lesbian fantasies. Now, the matter was taken completely out of my hands, bound as they were, while two beautiful women crawled into bed next to me.

Zoe was the first to reach my mouth with hers, kissing me fully while exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue. At the same time, Jane took my highly sensitive nipple in her mouth, and sucked it with abandon. I moaned into Zoe's mouth, and bucked my hips into the air, seeking stimulus. Zoe broke off her kiss and nuzzled my neck, and whispered "welcome" into my ear. She moved down and took my other nipple into her mouth. Both women fell into a rhythm, sucking my tits and grazing my nipples with their teeth. I moaned with abandon while my captor filmed everything. He watched with a satisfied and expectant expression that simply served to make my pussy wetter.

The work of the talented women on my breasts was starting to push me over the edge, I squirmed about beneath them, nearing climax. As I felt myself nearing orgasm, I heard my captor's voice. "That's enough for the moment, ladies."

Zoe and Jane instantly pulled back at his word, clearly they served their master and his every whim. I moaned in frustration, having been denied orgasm yet again. My captor moved to the side of the bed, looking down on me with obvious pleasure. My nipples were rock solid, my cheeks flushed, my lips parted in arousal. Juices were flowing from my pussy onto the bed beneath me.

"Are you enjoying your surprise, Ana?"

"Oh, yes master" I breathed. I caught myself, surprised at how I had just addressed him. He smiled broadly in response and reached down and gently stroked the side of my neck. I whimpered at his slightest touch.

All I wanted was to be his. Everything that I had been had slipped away, all the things I had thought I believed were gone. All that mattered was here and now and him.

"Ana, do you remember before when you broke the rules?" He reached down and gently flicked his thumb back and forth across my nipple.

I hesitated, then nodded. "Yes, master".

"I told you that you would be punished for your disobedience. You must learn that there are always consequences to your actions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master", I said in a small voice.

"Good girl." He pinched and twisted my nipple hard, causing me to gasp. He then leaned down and kissed me softly. "Pleasure and pain go hand in hand, Ana. You'll learn that here."

He drew back, and walked to the end of the bed, where he could best view the punishment that was about to be inflicted. Zoe and Jane moved up and stood on either side of the bed. Without warning, Jane brought down a cat o nine tails onto my left breast, followed instantaneously by Zoe doing so on my right. Not expecting this sudden assault, I cried out.

Without pause, the women alternated whipping my breasts, raining pain down upon them. I cried out with every strike, being unused to pain. Yet, soon, every blow caused a corresponding leap in my pussy, and it was quickly pounding with the rhythm of my fast beating heart.

I cried and writhed under the unending abuse. I screamed from the pain, though I didn't want it to stop. I wanted more, though my nipples were already raw. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out.

In response, my master said, "Enough!" And both women instantly backed away.

I cried and moaned. I could not believe I was being denied again. This was torturous. "Please master! Please, I need to cum!" I begged and he smiled.

"Don't worry little Ana, you'll cum many times before we're done here. However, you'll never be allowed to cum during punishment. You'd hardly learn a lesson if you were getting off."

I whimpered and pouted, but merely said, "Yes, master".

He smiled and smoothed his hands over my breasts, moving them in a circular pattern, easing the pain. "You really are a quick study, aren't you my dear. You've been just waiting for someone to come along and take you."

"mmmmm.... Yes, master".

"Have you ever tasted pussy, Ana?"

"Only my own, master."

He laughed. "Well, this should be a treat then. There are few things more erotic than bringing a woman to orgasm. You'll see. Jane, dear, come and sit on Ana's face please."

Jane grinned, "With pleasure, thank you master".

"One more thing, Ana," he said, "you are not to cum until you are given permission, do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes, master". At that, he pulled his hands away from my breasts, and Jane got onto the bed, straddled my head, and aimed her pussy at my mouth.

At first, I licked tentatively. Jane ground her pussy into my face, however, causing my tongue to explore her silky folds more thoroughly. I looked up at her to see her breasts bobbing from below, while she braced herself against the headboard and rode me. The image was all I needed to throw myself into my task with abandon.

I licked up and down her slit, shoving my tongue into her vagina, and exploring her insides. Above me, she moaned, and bore down with more of her weight, riding my face. My nose was pressed into her smooth vagina, and her juices flowed into my mouth. I finally began to flick my tongue across her clit, and was rewarded to hear her gasp and cry out. The sounds of her arousal turned me on even more, and I continued my ministrations on her clit. I briefly wished that I had the use of my hands as well, but decided my tongue alone would have to do.

I moaned into her cunt whilst flicking my tongue repeatedly on her erect button. Suddenly, she screamed, and I was rewarded by being showered with her juices. I caught as much of her girl cum in my mouth as I could, and swallowed as I lapped at her swollen pussy. Suddenly, she turned, facing the end of bed, leaned down across my body, and began to eat my pussy.

Instantly, my moans increased, causing further sensation in her pussy, which remained pressed against my mouth. I ground my hips into her mouth, and she reached forward, and penetrated my vagina with two of her fingers, curving them expertly to hit my G-spot.

I wasn't expecting the sudden sensation and suddenly I felt a massive orgasm building. I tried to push Jane off my face to beg permission to cum, but her thigh muscles were stronger and she continued to wiggle her pussy in my mouth. I was screwed and I knew it. Jane sucked my clit into her mouth and continued to penetrate me while both master and Zoe watched with anticipation.

I tried to hold back, I tried so hard not to cum. I shook my head back and forth, which only stimulated Jane further. Finally, Jane pulled her mouth back from my cunt, and used both her hands to take me the rest of the way. My protests continued to be muted by her juicy bald cunt that was pressed into my mouth.

As Jane had one hand buried in my cunt, she used the other to stimulate my clit. I squealed and thrashed and fought. Suddenly a fire ripped through my body. My toes curled, my back arched, and I screamed into Jane's pussy, causing her to cum again in my mouth.

My juices sprayed out of my cunt like a geyser, spraying my master who watched me cum while shaking his head. I road wave after wave of orgasm, feeling as though it would go on forever. Finally, my body collapsed onto the bed, twitching with the after shocks of the most amazing orgasm of my life. Punishment be damned. Whatever it would be, it was worth it.

(to be continued)

ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers