Waterfall Ch. 01

Story Info
Elfish menage-a-trois behind a waterfall.
1.1k words
4
23.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waterfall of Lorien was hidden from sight by a large stand of hemlock trees whose scent filled the air with that sense of longing and closeness that seemed to always overcome Rowenha in just this spot. And, of course, there was that sound - just shy of deafening and yet pleasing to the ears. It said home to her as she dismounted from her house, Silver Shadow. She whispered in the horse's ear and it trotted off a pace out of sight. Rowenha began to loosen her flowing long beige robes, until she wore nothing but a single, very see-through, white gown. Off came her leather sandals and suddenly water was not the only thing cascading with the forest, as her long brown curls twirled out of their confinement over her breasts which were beginning to harden underneath the little bit of cloth between her and the beauty that surrounded her.

Rowenha stretched her arms up high toward the sky, arching her back and listening to the satisfying sound of it cracking in several places. Suddenly she felt the touch of arms encircling her torso, and saw delicate fingers cupping both of her breasts slowly but deliberately. She relaxed into the gesture, knowing who it was. After all both he and his horse had arrived at this spot unnoticed and she could never mistake the distinct, firm scent of Farel's body. No one else could smell that way, musty yet sweet with undertones of tingly effervescence. It wasn't the smell of any being other than an elf, and this particular elf was enjoying teasing Rowenha, as he pressed himself up against her with a swift and silent movement.

She heard their two horses meeting each other further out into the woods - her hearing was as acute as any other elf, but she was becoming far too distracted to care much more about her external world. Then it was over as quickly as it began and Farel circled around and grinned at her.

"So, where's this surprise of yours?" Farel's voice seemed to be a near-perfect substitute for the ministrations of his finger against her barely covered nipples a moment before. Each word was like the flick of a finger, sending electric shocks all throughout her body. She opened her eyes to see Farel's grin and she smiled back,

"It's in the waterfall, my love."

Farel's eyes lit up - what elf disliked waterfalls? None surely, but Farel had a special love of them as it was in a waterfall much like the one they now walked toward, that he had first explored his passion for Rowenha with her. Nothing of that day had been lost since, if anything it had grown, just as his elfish cock now began to become very erect and very demanding of some attention. As they neared the waterfall, Rowenha and Farel walked single file along the edge of the cliff above the waterfall.

The sound of the waterfall was somewhere between near deafening and intensely soothing. Rowenha reached her hands backward, seeking Farel's hands for support but discovered instead, to her delight, Farel's member desperate for attention. His own robes had since been left behind with Rowenha's and they both inched their way down the slope slowly as they both enjoyed teasing and arousing the other.

At one point, Farel got ahead of himself as Rowenha had instinctively quickened the pace of her stroking his cock which was mere centimeteres from her own supple ass, and he grabbed her roughly by the shoulders. He forced her toward a nearby tree and locking his lips onto hers in a mutual embrace, he then turned her back around and grabbed her ass, pushing himself into her dripping, wet vagina. Rowenha gasped with delight, and for a moment grabbed around the tree for support as she matched his thrusts.

But she pushed him away after a minute or two, licking her lips seductively at Farel, as she carefully readjusted her hair behind her two gently pointed earlobes.

"We had better go find that present of yours first. Then maybe I'll let you finish fucking me, my darling."

Farel mock-pouted, reaching for her breasts but finding himself slapped away instead.

"Come...we're late."

Farel frowned - late?? Whatever was the present? His curiosity now got the better of him and he stepped aside and followed Rowenha toward the waterfall's opening. They were nearly there. And Farel thought for a moment he saw a shadow move within the waterfall. A trick of the light on the water perhaps, he thought to himself. He could feel Rowenha's thoughts as clear as crystal in his mind and yet he still had no idea what this surprise of hers was. She too had the telepathy of her people but she was well trained in the art of thought shielding as well, and it now came in handy as she didn't want Farel to know what.... or rather, who...she had waiting for them both within the waterfall.

As they walked up towards the waterfall, the spray of the rushing water drenched them both within seconds. Farel and Rowenha both took off the rest of their clothing; Rowenha, of course, took far less time with just her simple gown. Farel's clothes lay atop a rock outside of the waterfall, avoiding the water sprays.

Rowenha grinned at Farel's bright, shiny naked body. She loved to see his form - it was so slender and youthful and full of energy without him doing a thing. And he was hardly a young elf. But it mattered little among her people how old one was chronologically. Most, if not all, tended to age slowly and gracefully over a matter of many moons.

She reached more carefully toward him, grasping his hand instead and began to pull him under and behind the waterfall. The water was cold but refreshing and just as quickly as Farel's member had swollen with the sight of Rowenha's lithe, tall, well-toned body, it was shrinking back down. Rowenha kind of figured the water would have that effect and she had method to her madness as Farel regained his vision after wiping the water away from his face and fixing his wet hair to fall once again straight down to his waistline.

And there in the corner of the waterfall's cavern, was a smallish elf, about 4'8"! Rowenha walked over to this youngish elf and hugged him tight.

"Are you nervous, Moonshine?"

Turning to Farel, whose mouth was agape, and his eyes twinkling with excitement, Rowenha grinned lasciviously and meaningfully. Then she was serious and forceful, "Stay here for a bit, Farel - Moonshine and I need to chat for a bit. Do NOT move from this spot or you will regret it." Farel simply nodded, not able to keep his eyes from straying toward Moonshine. He didn't even attempt to hide his shock and delight at what Rowenha's "little surprise" had turned out to be. Rowenha grinned, and danced over to Farel for a quick peck on the cheek before walking hand in hand to the back of the expansive cavern with Moonshine.

(to be continued)