Waterfalls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been really patient with us baby," Brandie said, kissing his cheek. "You're probably ready to explode after helping us both cum."

Vicky finished her thought, "So we decided to share you. We're going to make you cum together. Does that sound okay sweetie?"

The grin on his face was the only response the women needed. "Move higher on the bed," Brandie uttered.

As he slid toward the wall he felt their kisses moving lower along his torso. As if they had choreographed it they turned their bodies so their feet were at the same end of the bed as his head, a position that would soon become advantageous to all three of them.

He felt their kisses converging on his cock and then lips encircled his cockhead while another mouth kissed his balls. Feeling two tongues on his cock was a first for him and he knew he was going to cum soon.

One of them said, "Finger us George." He reached out on either side and slid his hands up their legs to their sexpots. They were both still very wet and he easily slipped two fingers in each of their vaginas.

At first one of them had been holding his shaft upright but now they worked together with a mouth on each side embracing his cock and directing it straight up. Their mouths slid up and down on his dick taking turns sucking the head and licking his balls.

The feeling of getting a blowjob by two women was so intense he nearly forgot about fingering their sex holes. He tried to concentrate and slide his fingers in and out of them but their hot wet mouths were sucking him closer to the edge.

The girls apparently sensed his oncoming orgasm as they both mouthed the head of his cock. His balls pulled up tight to his groin as he felt the first volley of cum being projected through his hard shaft and belched out as if his cock was Mt. Vesuvius. The succeeding volleys of cum decreased in intensity until he had spent his seed, presumably in their collective mouths. His cocked jerked involuntarily whenever one of them tongued his hypersensitive glans.

His first shot of cum had been expelled fast enough that neither of the girls tasted much of it, most of it flying past them, landing on their faces and hair on its' return through the earths atmosphere. They managed to capture the rest of his man-seed, both of them getting an ample taste of his cum to swallow.

They took turns sucking his hard cock into their mouth and bathing him by swirling their tongue. He knew the first one to suck him in was Brandie when she took him down her throat. His cocked jerked at the sensation and he wondered if he had maybe even given up one last shot of cum. She slowly withdrew his shaft from her mouth and let Vicky take over.

Vicky's smaller, tighter mouth felt very warm on his slowly deflating shaft. Her tongue surged around his cock as she sucked him deep into her mouth. Even though she didn't deep throat him the sensation was non-the-less pleasurable and he hoped to experience her that way again if and when he recovered.

Brandie rubbed her finger across Vicky's cheek, "Oh, here sweetie you missed some of Georges cum." Vicky opened her mouth and sucked her finger clean.

"Yum! You taste good George," she smirked.

Brandie kissed her friends' cheek, licking it to make sure she didn't miss any residue from George's blast. Vicky laughed and turned her mouth to Brandie and kissed her over George's now flaccid cock.

George propped himself up with a couple pillows as the two would be porn stars snuggled up to him. "You two were terrific! I don't think I've ever had that much sex and fun at the same time."

"You were pretty good too, baby," Brandie grinned.

"Yeah," Vicky added, "We appreciate you getting us off first. That finger in my ass was pretty intense too, but just know there could be paybacks."

"I think he might like that," Brandie laughed, "Huh baby?"

"She's just bragging because she got my butt cherry," George laughed, pulling them closer and kissing their foreheads. "Eeew, one of you has cum on your face, maybe we should get in the shower together," he suggested.

"Let's have another glass of wine first," Brandie countered,

Vicky popped up and slid off the bed, "Good idea babe, I'll get it."

Brandie pushed herself up and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. "She's a sweetheart isn't she?" she asked after their kiss.

"You both are," he said, trying to be diplomatic. "I start out photographing waterfalls and end up in bed with a gorgeous woman. And if that wasn't beyond my wildest fantasy she invites her equally beautiful, sexy friend over. I'm glad I had

my camera ready so I could relive this later."

"We'll make sure you don't ever forget us," Vicky said, walking into the bedroom with three wine glasses and the second bottle of Chianti.

Brandie sat up and reached for the glasses. "I'll hold while you pour," she offered.

Vicky poured the first glass a little fuller than she intended, "Oops, is that too full?"

"It's okay," Brandie said, "We'll let George have this one."

"Oh I see how it is," George responded in mock disgust, "trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me huh?"

"As if you'd object," Vicky laughed, as she filled the other two glasses. After she had snuggled up next to George, Brandie handed her the two glasses and cozied up on his other side taking her glass from Vicky.

"What should we toast to?" Brandie asked.

"To the best threesome ever!" George suggested adding, "Not that I've ever had a threesome before."

"We were your first?" Vicky asked. "Can we be your second too?"

"It's my first time with three people too," Brandie admitted. "I liked it too. Not sure if I'd like two guys though."

"To be honest, I've only ever done it once and it was a long time ago," Vicky confessed. "It wasn't anywhere near as good as this time so I second George's toast. To the best threesome ever!"

Brandie held up her glass for the others to touch, "To the best fucking threesome ever!" she shouted.

George and Vicky laughed as the touched her glass. Without any further prompting the three of them downed their wine in one swig. Vicky refilled their glasses and snuggled back up to George.

George dipped his finger in his glass and coated both of Brandies nipples with wine. He moved his glass to his other hand and repeated the drill with Vicky's breasts. Neither of them moved, waiting to see what he would do next. George yawned, "Well, I'm kind of tired. I think I'll take a nap."

"Go ahead," Brandie dared him. "Vic and I will have our own fun. You won't mind sleeping in the other room though, will you?"

George knew his hand had been called, "Just kidding babe," he said. "Actually what I want to do is lick the wine off your nipples."

"I was hoping you would," she laughed, "Otherwise I was going to do it myself."

Vicky gave them a sad puppy dog look, "What about me? I have wine on my nipples too. My titties aren't big enough for me to lick them clean."

"Oh, poor baby," Brandie laughed. "Let him do me then you can have him. Is that okay sweetie? I'll get him warmed up for you."

"Okay," she agreed, "Just don't make him cum, I want to do that."

George sat there between them listening too their conversation, looking first at Brandie then at Vicky, "So are you two done planning? Do I get a say in any of this?" he asked, trying unsuccessfully to sound left out.

"Of course you do honey," Brandie said, "You get to say, I'd be happy to eat your pussy, Vicky and fuck you when you cum."

She winked at Vicky and said, "It feels so good when he makes you cum with his tongue then slides his cock in your pussy and fucks you while you're cumming!"

"Ooh, I'm getting wet just hearing about it," she whimpered. "Get busy on her tits George, I'm ready to experience that!"

George drank the last of his wine and kissed her. He handed her the empty glass and said, "I'll be right back cutie."

He turned to Brandie and kissed her mouth, "You are something else baby."

"Why do you say that?" she asked, kissing his cheek.

"Like you don't know," he replied, kissing her neck and moving down to suck on one of her nipples.

He slid a hand down across her tummy and cupped her pussy, slipping a finger in her. She moaned as he sucked the other nipple into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. He circled her clit with his finger causing her to tense up.

"You better stop or our little friend won't get her way with you," she breathed against his neck.

George kissed her again and whispered in her ear, "Wanna get my camera and shoot me and Vic?"

Brandie squealed, "Oh, good idea baby! Do you think I can work it?"

"Bring my bag and the tripod," he said, I'll set it up on auto and you can either hold it or use the tripod with the remote."

"What diabolical plan are you two devising?" their little sex buddy asked, looking at George.

"Well I heard that you liked the slide show we made yesterday so I thought you and I could make one too. Sound like fun?" he replied.

He jumped on top of him squealing, "Really? Oh yeah! Do I get a copy to keep?"

"I think we can arrange that," he said, pulling her hips closer to his face. He could smell her pussy and urged her even closer.

"Move up so I can lick you," he said.

When Brandie came back in with the camera on the tripod and his backpack Vicky's body was covering Georges face and she was already moaning. "Geez you guys. You could at least wait until I get ready!"

George gave her clit a little nibble and pushed her back. "Hold that thought babe, I'll be right back." He rolled out from under her flipping her onto her back.

He got off the bed and helped Brandie set the camera up, showing her to release it from the tripod and reattach it if she wanted to. After attaching the flash and checking the settings he kissed her and handed it to her, "Okay babe, it's all set."

She squeezed his cock, "Do her good honey! Make her cum hard."

George layed back down on the bed and pulled Vicky close. They lay together kissing and caressing each other. Her fingers dug into his back when he squeezed her ass and pulled her body against his hard shaft.

"I want you so bad, "she breathed.

George rolled her onto her back and kissed her erect nipples. He nibbled each one, biting gently and tugging as she moaned her approval. Brandie held the camera close and snapped a couple close ups.

He kissed his way to her tummy and tongued her navel before reaching the small patch of pubic hair. Capturing it between his lips he pulled gently on it. Another flash.

Vicky moaned again, pushing on his head, urging him to go lower, "I want to feel your tongue in my pussy George."

He kissed around her vagina, teasing her awhile before his tongue finally spread her lips and penetrated her. He heard the shutter click as he massaged Vicky's pussy. His hands slid up to her breasts and squeezed them, pulling on her nipples.

She moaned, "Harder. You can do it harder."

"Too bad this doesn't have sound," Brandie said clicking off more shots of the two.

He pinched her nipples harder and pulled hoping he wasn't hurting her.

"Ow! Yes! Do it more!" she panted, "I love to have my nipples pinched."

George obliged her, pinching her harder while his tongue was invading her. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy soaking his face. He cupped his tongue and forced it deeper into her hole. More flashes.

"OH! OH!" that feels so fucking good!" she squealed. "Fuck me with you tongue!"

He worked his tongue in and out of her then ran it up and down the length of her slit, sucking on her labia. He felt her start to quiver and moved closer to her clit. Slipping his hands around to the top of her thighs he her thighs as far as he could. Using his fingers he drew her outer lips apart exposing her clit.

Brandie saw the opportunity and got a couple close-up shots of his tongue flicking at her bud before he sucked it into his mouth.

Vicky was moaning louder as her climax loomed ever closer, "Oh yeah. Oh yes! Make me cum baby!"

George slid a hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy as far as possible. Her body tensed then shook as she started to cum.

"Okay, she's cumming! Now fuck her George!" Brandie coached him.

George sucked her clit into his mouth one more time and gently bit it.

Her body trembled as he lifted himself up and pressed his cock into her wet pussy. He was amazed at how tight she was, her contractions squeezed him even tighter as her orgasm continued to wreak havoc on her body.

"Fuck me George! Fuck me hard like you fucked her!" she screamed.

George pounded his cock into her tight snatch, "You like it hard too?"

"Yes, she does," Brandie said, taking more pictures. "She likes to be fucked real hard."

Her fingernails were digging into his ass, trying to pull him deeper into her, "Oh my god George! I'm cumming! Can you cum? I want you to cum in me. Cum with me baby."

Her tight pussy was bringing him closer to his own orgasm. He didn't see Brandie but he saw the camera flash from the tripod. Then he felt a hand on his ass as her fingers spread his cheeks. She pressed against his pucker until her finger slipped in. She pulled it out and let some saliva drip onto his hole. She pushed her finger back in, further this time, and started stroking. When she pressed against his prostate he felt his nuts tighten conveying the onset of his climax. He picked up the pace fucking Vicky's pussy harder a few more times before burying his cock in her completely as the first volley of his cum shot into her hot, wet pussy.

She wrapped her legs around him, "Oh yeah! I feel you cumming in me baby. Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

George's cock spurted more cum into her hole as they held each other. He lifted his head and found her lips, kissing her passionately. "I love having my cock in your hot tight pussy!"

"Yeah baby, it feels good. I love it too," she rasped, her throat dry from the heavy breathing of their romp.

They felt the bed move as Brandie crawled into bed next to them, "That was really hot, can I join you guys now?"

George pulled her face next to his and Vicky's and kissed her, "Sure babe, come on." He rolled off Vicky, holding her close trying to keep his diminishing cock inside her. Brandie got close enough to spoon Vicky from behind, cupping one of her breast and rolling the nipple between her fingers. As the three lovers relaxed together George caressed both of them alternating between their asses.

Vicky sighed, "That was so fucking intense! Thanks for letting me play with you guys."

Brandie kissed her neck. "I'm glad you came," she said, snickering at her own pun. "I bet George is too!"

"Absolutely," he replied. "The last two days have been unbelievable. You ladies are incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself George," Brandie said.

"Yeah, for an old guy, you get it on pretty good," Vicky chimed in, laughing.

George pinched her ass, "Old guy?"

"Ow! That hurt," she squealed, "I was kidding."

"Sorry sweetie, I thought you liked it rough," he said.

"I like it rough when I'm getting laid, not when I'm snuggling," she replied.

"You are getting laid," he said, trying to flex his flaccid shaft, "I'm still inside you."

Vicky scoffed, contracting her vaginal muscles, "Oh that's what that is. It shrunk so much I didn't know."

Brandie laughed at them, "Now guys, let's not fight."

"Okay," George said. He pulled Vicky over on top of him and kissed her. "Sorry I pinched your ass so hard."

"It's okay baby, you can kiss it and make it better in the morning," she laughed.