Waterfront Delight

Story Info
An encounter by the water.
1k words
3.6
12.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm day, maybe the last warm day of the year, Lucy wore her black pin striped suit, with her red blouse it had subtle ruffles down the front, the buttons were minuscule, the skirt of this suit was shorter then she normal would wear but she looked and felt good, her hair was brushed till it shone, laying flat against her head, long and straight, the copper high lights glinted in the sunshine.

Lucy made her way to the waterfront, the breeze off of the lake was colder but the sun warmed her, not many people were walking, it was quiet, apart from the noise of the geese, gagaling and chatting to each other, and the sound of the waves as they rolled in and drifted back. Lucy watched the water, sitting on a bench; she crossed her legs, dangling her foot, clad in its red spiked heels. Lucy looked very put together, a smart business woman, taking time out of her busy day to watch the water.

Lucy did not feel like a smart business woman, her mind was racing, going over things, thinking about what she was doing with her life, which direction would it be going. The sun was blocked out by a man, she looked up and smiled, he took a seat next to her, pulling her close, he looked around to make sure no one was around and pulled her into his arms, running his hand over her hair, they kisses a slow kiss, full of longing and need, his tongue flicking into her mouth, sensuous, her hands ran down his back pulling him to her, their body's clinging to each other, they pulled apart and started talking, watching the water and the birds, enjoying the last of the summer warmth soon to be gone and replaced by snow and cold.

They stood up he took Lucy's hand and led her along the path, they knew where there was a secret path that meandered away from the main one and where they could be private. The trees were beginning to shed there leaves, some were bare, but it was still concealed, they fell into each others arms again, this time there kiss was hungry and passionate, probing, Lucy felt desperate she wanted him so much, her hands went down to his ass pulling him to her, he pulled back and undid her jacket, lifting up her blouse, and pulling down her bra exposing her breasts to the air, he nuzzled her moaning as he took her breasts and rubbed them over his face, taking each nipple and sucking it then nibbling then biting. Lucy moaned her hands unzipping his pants and letting his magnificent cock free.

Lucy just wanted that cock in her mouth, but he had other ideas, his hand went down to lift her skirt, exposing her naked ass, he slapped her ass sharply as his mouth sucked her nipples, then he rubbed it, his hand wandered around to her mound, he let his fingers drift between her legs, feeling how hot and wet she was, Lucy let out a moan of delight as his fingers played with her wet pussy lips, running up and over her clit, wetting her clit then going back and dipping deep into her pussy, Lucy was so open and excited, his fingers were working magic on her, rubbing her clit she was so close, "Oh God Oh God" she whispered into his ear as her body began to respond, making her jerk and shudder, her wet juices wetting his hand making it sodden, he kept her orgasm going, making her shudder against him, his mouth sucking her breasts as she moaned and convulsed. He began to bring her back down, slowly.

Lucy pulled back, letting his hand slip from between her wet thighs, then she knelt down, her skirt still up over her hips, her naked ass exposed, and she took him into her mouth, he held her head and thrust her forward till his cock was jammed deep into her throat making her gag, Lucy tried to pull back but his hand was firm, she sucked on him, her wet mouth hot from tea she had been drinking, he moaned the feeling of her hot mouth on his cock was driving him insane, he was licking his fingers tasting her cum on his hand, he let her come off him then he rammed her head forward again, so he filled her mouth, then pulled her head back to the very tip of his cock, then rammed her forward again, the feeling of her mouth on his cock was ecstatic, her mouth worked him like a violin, making him pulse, and ache, the taste of her pussy juices from his fingers and the feeling of her eating his cock was amazing, she kept taking him deep into her mouth then out again her hands cupping his balls and as she pulled out stroking his cock, she was going faster now, in and out of her mouth, he watched his cock filling her again and again, he was so ready to explode.

"You want my cum?" he said to her, and with her mouth full of his cock she said "yes cum for me, let me drink your cum, let me taste you." It only took those words for him to shoot his load into her mouth, she sucked and drank and sucked pulling every last drop from him, drinking him, the feelings were fantastic, he grunted and moaned as he shot into her mouth. She licked and cleaned him up making sure there was nothing left. He pulled her up to him holding her close, they straightened their clothes, she pulled out a brush and brushed her long hair, they walked together, holding hands, lazily, back to the bench, they sat for a while, watching the waves as they battered the rocks, birds wheeling over head.

They kissed a long kiss, comfortable in each others company, they parted ways, he off to his life she back to hers. There was never enough time to be together, no safe places to be in each others arms. That is the nature of the beast Lucy thought.