Watermelon Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her vagina contracting in spasms around my penis and that sent me over the edge, spurting my semen load deep into mom's vagina. Mom's pussy spasms continued longer than my orgasm.

I felt myself going slightly limp inside mom's pussy, but to my surprise my erection remained half stiff.

After a short while mom sat up and for the first time opened her eyes, looking into my eyes, her faced flushed, slowly smiling. With her smile widening she leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. Sitting back, mom kept looking in my eyes, smiling and just said "WOW that was unexpected, but so very good."

Somehow, after the kiss and words of approval I felt my penis twitch inside mom, growing harder again. As I was growing harder inside mom's pussy mom smiled, looking into my eyes, and said, "Somebody is not completely satisfied yet and seems to be ready for more."

Still looking into my eyes mom arched her back and started slowly moving her pelvis forward and backwards, pressing her pubic area hard against mine with every forward and backwards grinding movement. She took my hands and put it on her breasts, pressing my hands firmly against her breasts with her own hands.

Still looking in my eyes, and smiling, mom started undoing a few buttons on the front of her dress. When her dress was almost undone to her middle, she slipped the dress of her shoulders, allowing it to bundle around her hips. Reaching behind her back, she loosened her bra and dropped it to the side, exposing her full round breasts to my sight. Her round pink nipples were standing erect, poking outwards, calling for attention. Hesitantly I reached towards them, cupping her breasts in my hands, feeling the warmth of her flesh, the softness of her breasts and how it filled my hands, her hard nipples poking against my palms of my hands. I placed her nipples between my thumb and palm and lightly pinched them, pulling on them. This caused mom, to moan, biting her lower lip and her head dropped forward. Mom placed her hands over mine, pressing my hands more firmly against her breasts, rolling her nipples between her thumb and fingers, pulling hard on them. Mom did not stop her gyrating movements on my hard erection and pelvis and slowly increased the pace, going faster and faster on my penis inside her.

Looking down at mom's pussy I saw my penis inside her pussy, how the lips folded around my shaft and how her gyrating movement pushed her clit against me, how her pussy was moving against my penis. I also saw a whitish wetness oozing from her pussy, puddling on my pelvis and pubic area, mixing with my pubic hair.

Mom opened her eyes and saw me staring in amazement and wonder at her pussy. Giving a laugh she asked, "Is it beautiful to look at?" Unable to speak all I could do was to nod, and continue to stare, seeing what mom's pussy looks like and how it moves on and around the shaft of my penis.

Giving a laugh, and looking at my flushed face, mom lifted her bundled dress from her hips, giving me an unobstructed and much better view of her pussy and my penis inside her. Keeping the front of her dressed up with one hand, with the other hand she started rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion.

I saw how she rubbed her clitoris lightly, then more firmly and then flicked her clit from side to side before continuing the rubbing circular motion. Mom then ran her fingers along her slit till it touched the shaft of my penis where it entered her pussy and started rubbing her pussy lips around my penis shaft, smearing the juices oozing from her pussy onto her pussy lips and my penis. Seeing how mom was exposing her pussy to me, while rubbing her clitoris, I felt my orgasm approaching.

Mom must have felt my orgasm approaching as she increased the tempo of her gyrating and slipped her hand along her pussy lips, rubbing them harder and opening her pussy lips with her fingers wider for me to see the inside of her pussy and the pink inner pussy lips. The view and realization of mom exposing herself so willingly to me was almost too much to bear any longer. Looking I saw mom slipping her fingers further down her pussy lips and around my penis, massaging the sides of my penis with her fingers where it entered her pussy. Rubbing my penis and looking into my eyes I could feel mom's body starting to shudder and shiver, her pussy contracting around my penis and I could not keep it back any longer. My orgasm was humongous and I felt my semen spurting deep inside into mom pussy.

As mom fell forward onto my chest I held her in my arms, kissing her neck softly, the top of her head, and whispered in her ear that I love her and that she is the best ever.

After a few moments mom sat upright, looked into my eyes, smiled at me and said, "Wow, you are good man and I also love you, firstly as my son, but also as a man. I never in my wildest dreams expected this to happen, but I think that it was a good thing that it did happen. Before I get up, promise me never to be ashamed of yourself, who you are or what we did. We are both adults and take full responsibility for what we did today. Be always honest and sincere with me and keep on loving me as you always did. Then, who knows, what may happen in the future - we might have a repeat of today''.

With that mom pulled her dress back over her shoulders, fastened a few buttons, although sans the bra and slowly leaned forward allowing my penis to slip out of her pussy. Still sitting on top of me, she gave me a lingering kiss on my mouth, lifted the front of her dress and as I looked on she lifted herself slightly and adjusted her soaked panty to cover her pussy properly. Still looking me in the eye she said, "If there is something to blame for what happened today it is clothing that fits too loose and do not keep everything in place where it should be. These pajamas of yours are a danger to any woman!"

Standing up, mom looked at my penis that was still protruding from my pajama pants and said over her shoulder as she walked towards the house, "If you do not want another accident to happen tonight you better cover up. I am not finished yet."

With a naughty laugh mom disappeared into the house. There was a naughty seductive promise is moms last words and laugh.

I knew that yesterday was only the first time of making love to mom. Summer vacation is in three weeks and then mom and myself will be alone at home for a few weeks. Who knows what will happen during this time home alone with mom.

12