Water's Edge

Story Info
Two strangers explore each other in the great outdoors.
1.6k words
4
23.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barrr
barrr
3 Followers

I'd been out hiking for the morning just to blow off some steam, but find myself in an area of the woods with which I am unfamiliar. I always love the thrill of being faintly lost. After the hot, cloudy morning, I can feel a trickle of sweat running down my back. As I walk leisurely, enjoying my surroundings, I hear a trickle of water somewhere nearby and head to the source, liking the idea of wetting a bandanna for the back of my neck. When I breach a slight hill, however, I am met with a small body of water that I never knew existed. It's beautiful here and I wonder how it has remained so private, closed off from the other commercialized areas. I'm not going to think about it, though, and plan to sit and enjoy the magnificent view, maybe even wade into the water and cool off.

Just then I see motion out of the corner of my eye and realize I'm not alone. There's a tent set up on a dry spot and out of it comes you, naked as the day you were born. You're obviously heading for a swim and I should look away but I'm holding my breath, can't tear my eyes from your beautiful body. I finally decide I must say something, let you know I'm here but when I open my mouth to speak, you spot me and stop mid-step. I am frozen in place, my mind gone blank. There's a small spark of mutual heat in your eyes and I suppress nervous laughter as you don't shy away from me but instead set a slow, deliberate pace in my direction.

As you come closer and closer, my eyes can't help but roam your body, and luxuriate in your fit form, the lines of you down to your manhood. When I look back up to your eyes, I see that yours haven't left my face, watching me for my approving reaction. The distance between closes in and you stop a foot from me. I again open my mouth to speak but you reach out and take my hand. You start to pull me to the water's edge and I walk along as in a daze.

You gently turn me around and lift my arms above my head. You lift my shirt slowly off me. My arms drop as you brush your fingers lightly down my back to the clasp of my bra. In a flash, it is unfastened and the straps drop off my shoulders, the bra dropping down to the ground, leaving my breasts exposed to the air. You move closer and blow softly on my back, drying the moisture there and making me shiver from the cool of it. I turn back towards you and let you reach for the button on my jeans. I haven't touched you yet but can feel the electric current between us. The button is loosed and the zipper is down and you slowly stare into my eyes as you lean down a bit to push them down off my hips and help me to lift my legs out. I am left in my panties and am breathless with anticipation. You brush your fingers lightly over my stomach, causing me inhale sharply. You hook a finger into my panties at each hip and ease them down, letting them also drop and wait for me to kick them aside.

And now you reach for my hand and lead me into the water. The water's surprisingly warm but refreshing after the heat of the day. I am surprised by how deep the water is and we wade further in until the water is up to our waists. You pull me down so that we are submerged to our necks. You wash the grime off me, taking your time with it and my head reels from the shock of what's happening. I stare into your eyes while you continue your busy work and I can't remain still anymore. I lean in to touch my lips to your cheek then drag them down to your mouth which is ready for me.

And then we're entwined under water, limbs wrapped around as we kiss deeply, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues while the water ripples around us and flows between us, acting as a lubricant for our skin, making the touch so much sweeter. You waste no time in locating my clit and I shudder, my mouth involuntarily leaving yours for a moment. Your fingers enter me without delay and I am seeing stars. I race for your cock, which has been stroking my stomach in a delicious manner since we began our kiss. You make a hissing sound and curse when I have hold of you, and I squeeze a little harder, stroking just the top half of you. You reach around me and explore my ass, slipping your hands into my crack and fingering my asshole. My legs lift up from the shock, gripping your hips, and I have become weightless in the water, leaving you to hold me up with just a few fingers inside me.

I'm so distracted by your body and what you're doing to me that it takes a few moments to realize you are pushing me through the water purposefully making your way back to shore. I assume we are going to continue this on dry land but when we get to a spot where the water is shallow, my heels scraping the sand beyond you, you stop and grab my hips. I sense what your plan is when your fingers leave me, so I grip your shoulder with one hand while I pull your cock closer to me and centre it at my pussy. Because of the water's resistance, you have to use as much force as you have to enter me. I grip your other shoulder for support as I feel the sand under my ass. I have to struggle to keep from drooping down under the water from the wonderful feeling of you inside me, but it makes the contact that much more exciting.

I can see you're getting frustrated though. You want to be able to drive into me hard and without any resistance. You suddenly reach under me and stand up taking me with you, still inside me and going even deeper with the change in position. You grunt from the effort but are growling slightly from how hot the encounter is. A few steps and we are on dry land again. You locate a sandy patch while I rake my fingers down your back making you arch. With the most speed you can muster, you get us there and drop down to your knees, ploughing into me as far as you can while you go down completely to the ground. Your entire weight is on me and I sense you're fatigued a little from your exertions, so I push you off me, ignoring your sounds of disappointment and stand over you while you turn onto your back.

I bend down to taste your cock for a moment. I haven't yet tasted you so it must be done. I can taste my own juices on you and I am turned on even more by everything that has happened so far. I can't quite tear myself away from it yet so I turn my head toward your feet and offer you a taste of what I have. I can barely focus on my work with what you're doing to me. We are both groaning and cursing and arching up in our mutual oral ministrations.

But I can't waste any more time, have to have you in me again. I lift up off you and place my feet on either side of your waist and slowly drop down, making myself crazy with the anticipation of you inside me so deep. My hands finally reach your stomach as I place myself directly above your cock and press down, letting gravity do the work. The friction is almost unbearable and my legs are already shaking, feeling an orgasm coming on. I finish coming down onto you when I can feel you touching my cervix. The sensations are too much for me and I cum right then, unable to hold off a second longer, shaking from the intensity of it. You wait patiently, not moving while I recover and then slowly start to grind up into me. The motion awakes me and I start a rhythm, bouncing up and down while you stare at my tits before reaching up to pinch and squeeze them into your hands. My hands use your stomach for stability as I increase my pace and throw my head back, not seeing the sky, not seeing anything.

Your hands grip my hips in need and start to thrust me down onto you. I let you take over as I am yours completely. You thrust into me mercilessly, muttering and cursing. I see your stomach muscles twitching and your jaw is clenched, and I know you are close to an orgasm as mind-blowing as mine was. This knowledge turns me on even more and I yelp as I am blindsided by another orgasm. You suddenly flip me over and pull out, fisting your cock as fast as you can while I lick my lips and prop up onto my elbows waiting for the glorious sight of you coming. You snarl a little as you stare down at me on and you let out a holler as you jerk and splash your hot seed all over my tits, spurt after spurt, covering the distance from my chin to my navel. I thankfully rub your cum into my skin and all around my torso in satisfaction as you sink down onto your haunches, exhausted.

barrr
barrr
3 Followers