WaterSports Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers

I felt my buddy's piss dripping from the boy's balls onto my neck then heard him saying he was cumming. My buddy said he needed to rest for a while – so we left the bedroom and sat down on his sofa with the boy in between us – my buddy got us some drinks.

My buddy and I were totally soft – I was surprised to see the boy still had a full erection. The boy was stroking his penis and asked my buddy if he was still half hard or if that was his usual size - my buddy told him it was his normal size – then the boy smiled and said what a cute little soft penis I had. It still slightly embarrasses me that I'm quite small when soft – I joked that I was bigger than either of them when it counted.

The boy was quite curious about both of us. I think he'd thought we weren't that much older than him. My buddy was happy talking about his job – I thought too much information about me might spoil the moment (maybe I'm just used to keeping secrets). I asked the boy about the first time he had sex with someone else and we talked some more about things we'd done. The boy was playing with his penis and stroking his balls.

I'd told my buddy before about the first time I tried watersports - but when I was telling the boy about this I saw my buddy getting an erection and start stroking himself – I love watching a guy get hard. They both masturbated faster when I was describing being given a piss enema (bareback with my boyfriend at the time). We talked about what kinky things we'd tried – I ended up doing most of the talking.

I love being the centre of attention – also having two really cute naked guys looking at me and masturbating was making me horny again. I looked down at my lap and said to them to guess what I was thinking. I liked seeing them both watching my penis swell up then lift itself up in jerks – I started playing with it. I told them about a time I'd been piss gang banged – when I used to do watersports with a group of guys – also about the public gay watersports parties I'd been to in the past.

The boy said he had fantasies of being gang banged with piss everywhere.- being totally slutty. We were all masturbating fast – the boy looked very eager. I was getting excited by the idea of making the boy's fantasy come sort of part true (though only with two guys). I smiled at my buddy – he said to the boy we'd love to gang bang him.

.

Back in the bedroom I kneeled on the bed – told the boy to lie down resting his head on my lap then lift his legs. I grasped his ankles – my penis pressed against his hair. The boy looked at himself in the mirror – I said now he looked really slutty while my buddy got between his legs and entered him. He started thrusting hard straight away - the.boy groaned piss streaming from him. He said how amazing it felt and I said to save some for me. I was getting a bit softer – didn't fight my need to urinate – up my chest – running down and wetting the boys hair.

My buddy and I swapped places – I loved seeing the boys cute girly face – between his masculine legs and sexy welcoming ass. I fucked him really hard as well as he groaned and emptied his bladder. Then the boy got onto all fours – my buddy fucked him hard from behind while I masturbated the boy. Then I swapped places – thrusting really roughly. I was near but couldn't quite cum.

We were all sweating – I said to get in a circle. We kneeled up facing each other masturbating ourselves. The boy came first – very little cum. My buddy and I managed a few spurts almost at the same time.

We all flopped down on the totally piss soaked bed – my penis was soft and feeling rather sore. I saw the boy had gone soft – we lay there for a while then my buddy said to have a shower together. We could all just about stand in the bath – taking turns with the shower spray and soaping each other. The boy was between us – his penis was hard again.

As usual I had to go early – they planned to go out for a meal together – but we did arrange to all meet for Yum Cha on Sunday morning. I offered to help with the sheets – but they said they'd be OK. I got dressed (I keep spare jeans there) – they were still naked. - both with erections now. I fondled their penises and balls as we kissed goodbye.

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers
12