Watyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rykin moved his mouth up to her breasts. Taking one of her nipples in his mouth he began to suck on it, running his tongue back and forth and around it in circles until it was tight and hard in his mouth. Taking her other nipple between his fingers he began to roll it back and forth, pulling it into a twin of the one in his mouth. Hearing her gasp in pleasure and feeling her fists in his hair he knew she approved. Sucking hard on her nipple he pulled back, allowing it to pull from his mouth with a pop. Before she could protest he had taken the other one in his mouth and treated it the same way. He bit gently on this one, dragging his teeth over the swollen flesh as she groaned and pressed his head harder against her.

Letting her nipple pull from his mouth as the other one had, he took her breasts in his hands, trapping the nipples between his fingers as he kneaded and stroked them both. Leaning up he kissed her, darting his tongue into her mouth and pulling hers into his. As she began to respond to his kiss, sliding her tongue over his with greater abandon he took both her nipples in his finger tips and began plucking them as he might the strings of his lyre at home. He twisted his fingers slightly as he did this, as though he was turning a dial.

Pulling back from his kiss, Lydra gasped for breath, "Please Rykin, let me taste you, let me lick you."

Rykin was surprised, but pleasantly so. Rolling away from her he lay on his back beside her on the sand. In an instant she was on her knees and leaning over his body. Abruptly she stopped and made a small strangled sound. Looking up at her in confusion he saw her staring down at him. He didn't realize what the issue was until she gasped out,

"Rykin...You....You have two cocks!"

"Well, of course. How many am I supposed to have?"

Lydra was in shock. He had two cocks! Two beautiful, hard, glistening cocks. Both long and thick with the one lying below the other so that the stacked. But still, two cocks....

"Don't human men have two cocks?"

"No, they only have one."

"Well," Rykin responded with a grin, "Two is better than one."

With this response he rolled over again, taking her with him. Before she could respond she found herself under him with his cock poised at the entrance to her pussy. He smiled down at her, "Let me show you."

Lowering his head to her nipple again, Rykin sucked it hard while he reached down between them to position his cocks. Since human men only had one (poor things), he doubted it would be the best idea to start right off with double penetration. Instead he lined up his lower cock with her pussy and began to slide forward. With his mouth on one nipple and his other hand pulling at the other she was excited enough that he had no trouble sliding the head in. He was a little big for her small frame but he had no doubt she would stretch around him. With one cock probing the entrance to her pussy, the other one began to slip back and forth across her clit. As he slid deeper more of his upper cock rubbed back and forth across her clit. The overabundance of stimulation from both nipples, her clit and her pussy was rapidly sending Lydra towards orgasm.

With her moans echoing in his ears, Rykin released both her nipples and pushed himself up on his hands. Looking down between them he could see his cock rubbing back and forth on her clit while he made short, shallow thrusts in her pussy. Feeling the slick walls of her pussy wrapping around his cock was fantastic and he allowed himself to press deeper into her, stretching her around his girth. Judging from her breathless gasps, she enjoyed what he was doing. Leaning forward he put his weight behind his next thrust, burying half of his cock inside her before pulling back so that he was barely inside.

Thinking he was pulling out, Lydra whimpered and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her pull was unexpected and coincided with his thrust, causing them both to groan has he sunk deep, grinding against her clit at the same time.

Rykin's control was beginning to slip due to the tightness of Lydra's pussy and the excited timbre of her moans. Settling into a rhythm he glided in and out while grinding his upper cock into her clit. Leaning his head down he bit lightly on her nipple while giving her a deep hard thrust. The combination of pleasure and slight pain triggered her first orgasm. She shuddered and trembled as her pussy gripped his cock tightly. Realizing he was going to cum too soon if he didn't do something about it, he slammed into her hard several times to prolong her orgasm and them pulled out completely.

Reaching between them he could feel her cum coating his lower cock. Knowing that the relaxation of post-orgasm would make this the easiest he gently pressed his lower cock against her asshole while he lined his upper cock up with her pussy. Before she could form a protest he pressed forward, gliding easily into her pussy and pushing quickly into her ass. He didn't know if she had ever had anal sex before and, given her pained gasp, she hadn't been prepared for this. Knowing the best way to work past the discomfort was to keep going, he began to gently thrust in and out while taking her nipple in his mouth again.

Lydra was in heaven. She had only ever had anal sex a couple of times before as most of the guys she had been didn't want to do that with her. The few times she had had it, she had loved it. Loved the slight burn as the cock when into her ass the first time and the stretching feeling as it slid deeper. Now she had a cock in her ass and one in her pussy. She felt so full and stretched and it was amazing. She ground down against him, taking more of his cocks inside her as he licked and sucked on her nipple. Wrapping her legs around him again, she began to meet his thrusts, adding force and taking him deeper on ever thrust. She could tell he approved by the way he picked up speed until he was slamming both his cocks into her. She moaned loudly and fisted her hands in his hair as she felt another orgasm approaching. This time the muscles in her ass and pussy both had something to clamp down on and she felt as though she were exploding.

He didn't slow down, riding her harder as he felt her muscles contract around him. His cocks pounding into her were making a wet slapping sound as her cum gushed out around his upper cock and down over his lower. He could feel his own orgasm building and his pounding was now for his pleasure, not hers. He knew that she loved what he was doing, but now he wanted to cum. Anchoring one hand in the sand above her head and grabbing a fistful of her short hair in the other, he pulled her head back until she was staring up at the sky. Fucking her as hard as he could he felt another orgasm take her quickly and unexpectedly. This time he came with her, roaring out her name as he poured his cum into her pussy and her ass. He thrust several times as he came, his mating instinct wanting his cum as deep inside her as he could force it. He felt her muscles milking his cocks, pulling out every drop he had.

As he felt the last spasm of his orgasm he realized he had collapsed on top of her, his fist still tightly gripping her hair. With a groan he rolled over, wrapping his arms around her so that she would come with him. Pressing her down onto his cocks he could feel the swollen heads still buried in her, preventing him from pulling out. Not that he minded. He was content to lay here for a moment and catch his breath.

"If this is what being dead is like, I don't think I will mind it at all."

Cracking open one eye he looked up at her in puzzlement.

"What are you talking about? I don't think I am good enough to kill anyone, and you certainly don't look, or feel, dead to me." To illustrate his point he squeezed her ass cheeks and moved within her.

"I died when I fell off the cliff. That's the only explanation for the fact that I just had sex with a man made of watyr."

"Not the only one. Let me rest for a moment and I will prove to you that you are most certainly not dead. Then once I have fucked you back to life, I will explain."

12