Waves and Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leejames
leejames
86 Followers

"Do NOT talk to me that way. You will respect me and I will respect you back in turn. That means answering my questions. Now you'll stay here until you cool off." She protested again and he turned the shower onto her mouth, making it where she couldn't speak without choking. She was furious, then humiliated, and then broke down in tears. She'd never been forced like this, never had someone so aggressive put her in her place, and...and...never been touched so gently. He turned the shower off and removed her clothes, then turned it back on to much warmer temperatures, slowly washing the chill and pain and tears away. She looked at him, seeing the tenderness in his eyes, and she felt her walls crumbling down. He really, really cared about her. She felt exhausted and when he turned off the shower and began to dry her, it wasn't in a malicious way, but the soft touch of a lover. He got her completely clean and dry then took her to her room and managed to find some sort of clothes to put on her. Once he was satisfied that she was completely taken care of, he sat back down on the bed, pulling her into his lap. She didn't struggle, but moved eagerly, hoping for that comfort that he seemed so ready to give. Feeling safe and warm for the first time in a long time, she drifted off to sleep.

leejames
leejames
86 Followers
12