Waves of Confusion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, why you so surprised?"

"I was a skinny geek then."

"No way, babe, you've never been a geek."

"Wow, my geek girlfriend would be offended to hear you say that."

Wait a minute, girlfriend? What?

"Jody…you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh, not now…I mean she was my girlfriend, senior year…but I guess she was more like a girl friend, we never did anything."

"Oh, okay."

"Her name was Julie, kinda weird, huh?"

"Yeah, kinda like fate maybe…huh?"

"I don't know… it's certainly a coincidence. You know I used to call her Jules too."

"Yeah and she called you…"

"UGH!"

"What you don't like Jodders?"

"Well, truthfully…part of me does and part of me doesn't. My mom has called me that since I was a little boy, but then when Julie got hold of it, I guess it was a little embarrassing. But, when you say it…I don't know, it sounds almost sexy."

"Hmmm….well, I like that."

"Yeah, me too."

"Jodders?"

"Yeah, Jules?"

"What'cha doin?"

A giggle. "Can't tell you."

"How come?"

"'Cause, it's embarrassing."

"Ah…come on, babe, you can tell me anything…I'm your boyfriend now."

"I like the way that sounds, Jules."

"Me too…where are you?"

"In my room."

"What'cha wearin'?"

"Mmmm…shorts."

"Underwear shorts, or board shorts?"

"Tee-hee, underwear shorts."

"What were you doing when I called?"

"Oh God, Julian…"

"Don't be embarrassed, baby, it's all good, you're perfectly normal."

"Okay…I was thinking about how it feels when you kiss me deep, you know like you want to eat me alive."

"Oh yeah. I love kissing you. My whole body lights up and comes to attention when my tongue is in your mouth. Like the other day…you saw what happened just from kissing you."

"Jules, I love kissing you too…and I wanted to touch you so bad that day…oooh…man…you're so beautiful….uuuuuggghhh."

"Did you come, baby?"

In a shy voice, "yeah."

"Did it feel good?"

"Mmmmm….."

"Do I make you feel good?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me…"

"Is this like phone sex?"

"Uh…well, it doesn't have to be. Is it not okay, babe?"

"Well…I don't know, I've never done it before…but I guess I just did, didn't I?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Your voice turns me on, Julian. You sound so sexy on the phone."

"Well, I'm glad, babe, it makes me happy that you like how I sound, but if you don't want to do this, you don't have to."

"It's okay. You know what else turns me on?"

"What, baby?"

"Your hair…it's so silky and pretty…is it okay to say pretty?"

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Well, it is. And you're chest and your shoulders; they're so tanned and muscular, kinda like you're carved outta stone."

"Uh huh…my muscles turn you on."

"Oh yeah, and you know what turns me on more than anything?"

"No. What, baby? Tell me."

"Your cock…how you're not cut."

"Mmmhmmm…you like my skin baby?"

"Yeah, it looks sooooo erotic. Does it feel good when it goes up and down across the head?"

"Oh yeah, baby, it feels really good…and you know what feels the best? When you put your tongue up under it and swipe the head of my cock underneath the skin….do you want to feel my cock in your mouth, Jody?…ooooh my god, baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah, Jules, I want to feel it…cum for me."

Heavy breathing. "Jody, I love you."

"I know, Jules…I think I do to."

"You okay with this, baby?"

"Yeah, I guess it's kind of like cyber sex, huh?"

"Except I can't see you're beautiful face and body." I was still breathing heavy as I scooped up the cum on my belly and lifted it to my lips, wishing it was Jody's.

"I don't know about that."

"What?"

"About my body being beautiful…my face either, really."

"You're beautiful, believe me. To me you're the most beautiful person on the planet."

"Do you really mean that, Julian?"

"Of course I do, Jody, I wouldn't lie to you."

"Wow, I never thought anyone would see me that way or feel that way about me."

"Well, it's the God's-honest truth, babe. I've had the hots for you for just about forever."

"Thanks. Jules."

"For what, babe?"

"For loving me."

"Anytime handsome. You got stuff you gotta do?"

"Nah, not really, although we should probably email that Amber girl and find out what they did in Psych today"

"Yeah, good idea. You want to let me know when you find out?"

"Sure. You want me to call you or email you?"

"Whatever you want to do, babe. I think I'm gonna head out to the beach and catch a few waves before it gets dark."

"Be careful, Jules. I don't want what happened the other day to happen again."

"Don't worry, babe, there's bound to be other peeps out there this time of day…but thanks for worrying about me, it's nice."

"Welcome, it's my job now, right?"

"I guess it is. I'll talk to ya later, okay?"

"Okay. Hey, Jules….?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Will you say it again?"

"What, babe?"

"That you love me."

"I love you, Jody Larson, and I'm so glad you're my boyfriend."

"Me too Jules."

"Bye, baby."

"Bye."

To be continued…

12