Waves Of Desire

Story Info
The beach will never look the same.
1.7k words
4
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From atop the crest of the dune he watched the bather below. Sun drenched bodies, oiled, bronzed, slender and voluptuous. Such are the various forms. The warmth of the sun bathing his body heating him. The light breeze stirring the sand granules around him, lightly dusting his exposed legs and arms.

The beach was almost deserted but for a few stragglers, the time of day being that when most were only rising. Yet here was he, gracing the rising sun as was his usual ritual on the weekends. Today his eye had been caught not by the hues and delights of the dawn and life, but by a body upon the shore.

A body not unlike others that graced the shores. Young and curvaceous with skin the color of copper, hair softly swaying over her shoulders with the stirring breeze. The only thing to cover her body a small red thong, hiding her mound so teasingly, while exposing those round glossy buttocks just begging to be caressed, fondled and pinched. Her legs even from the distance he was, were slender and muscular gracing that body and those sweet mounds above them.

As she turned to face his direction, her back to the ocean, he could see her face crowned in those cascading curls. Her ample breasts were as round and glossy as her buttocks, her stomach flat, muscles just discernable beneath that glowing skin. Even from this distance he could tell that those nipples would be the dreamy delight of any male or female. The slight breeze wakens them? Perhaps the setting and nakedness causing them to stand out and firmly announce their presence. Her face not that visible but still showing a delicate structure with full lips and a sweet little nose.

He could feel a tightening within his boxers and moved his rear, softly stroking his member as he repositioned for comfort, his eyes never leaving the vision before him. His mouth beginning to moisten as he watched her intently.

She stood there, her head thrown back, tilted slightly up to the sky. Stretching she raised her arms interlocked above her head. Her stomach muscles stretched out, elongating showing the ripples of each beneath her skin. Lowering her arms by her sides, she turned facing again towards the ocean, her back to him. Ruffling her hair gently, she squats down tracing her fingers in the sand either side of her. The waves gently rippling around her feet ebbing and flowing. He breathes in deeply, unknowingly licking his lips.

He watched as she gently eased her sweet buttocks onto the sand, stretching her legs out before her. The water gently lapped against her legs, curling softly around her cheeks only to flow away again. Her hands still slowly drawing lines in the sands beside her, head upturned, the shadows of the sun playing on it.

Searching the sands he moves slowly closer down the dune, not wishing to disturb even the air around him for fear of disturbing what was before his eyes. Reseating himself, a shudder passing through him, his hand softly resting between his legs cupping himself. Closer now, positioned at the bottom of the dune, the bronzed vision meters before him. Her back sculptured and elegant holds his eye. Images danced before his eyes of his hands softly playing across those shoulders, down those ribs and delicately tracing the tops of her buttocks.

She began to lower her body onto the sand, delicately slow. Arms and elbows supported her. She arched her back slightly as the water lapped beneath her, lightly washing up against her sides as she lay down. Her stomach sinking exposing more of her rib cage, her breast spreading out delicately those nipples adorning them and reaching up to the skies.

He stands hardly breathing. His heart rate increasing as his blood stirs within him. He is solely focused on her body, her movements. Unaware of the mounting vision growing within his boxers visible to anyone who passes, he takes a few tentative steps closer.

She gasps, her eyes closed, as the cool water laps against the sides of her breasts. Shudders ripple through her as a quickening is felt deep within her loins and mound. Again she archers her back letting the water flow beneath her only to lower herself back down again. Parting her legs slightly, she lets the cool waters now lap not only against the outside of those long muscular legs but also to softly flow between them. Each teasingly caught as the waves rush up between her legs and tenderly, coolly lap against her groin, her hips lifting slightly with each wave.

Her hands now move slowly to her body, leaving the sands around her. One moves lightly across her breasts, the other over the red mound, slightly raised above the rest of her hips. Gasping, his hand firmly on his shaft, he softly squeezes, a shudder running up his spine as he watches her.

Her hands continue playing on her body. Exploring, pinching and teasing her nipples. The other grabbing, squeezing and rubbing her mound, as the waters lap harder against her body, the waves growing as the tide rolls in. The coolness of the waves causes her to gasp louder with each splash to her breasts and with each lap against her crotch. Her thong getting damp between her legs not only from the waves but also from the warmth growing within her. From her hands caressing and exploring along with the shudders and ache her nipples are feeling with the handling she is inflicting on them. All the while her eyes closed, the warm sun caressing her face, her body tingles and is covered in goose bumps from the combination of the heat and desire within her mingled with the cool waters around her. Both sensations meeting on the surface of her tingling flesh. Crying out her fingers sliding beneath the red fabric over her mound, she rolls over. Her breasts beneath her, pressed firmly into the wet giving sands, her mound and hand disappearing only to reveal those once glistening buttocks, now covered in sand but still as alluring.

As she cries out so too he draws in his breath, holding it as his heart races, his loins throbbing, engorged as he watches. The world may collapse and the heavens explode. He would be totally unaware and unresponsive, his mind totally engrossed and locked onto that which is in front of him.

Her face turned to one side, eyes still closed lost somewhere in her lustful desires, she grinds her body softly against the sands beneath her. The waves cooling and teasing her freshly exposed flesh. Beneath her delicate fingers are delving into her soft lips parting them, pinching them as she pushes her mound against the sands. The friction and pleasure of the sand as it plays against her body. The heat of her fingers, the cool shock of the waters driving her on. Waves licking against her exposed lips, the fabric tight between them. She cries out, the sounds catching his ears. Her groans louder, she begins to grind in earnest. Moving from side to side, her arm showing the movement of her hand and fingers locked beneath her body. Her upper body moving in the opposite direction to her hips with each grind. Her breasts rasp painfully against the sand. Their delicate curves just showing with each twist and outcry from her sweet soft lips. Ripples begin to form in the sands beside her due to her movements and pressure against them, despite the flowing of the waves. She like him oblivious to the world around them, lost in their own lustful visions.

His hand is working his throbbing shaft and squeezing his engorged head. His eyes drown in her pleasures. His heart racing, his breath keeping pace with the rhythm of his hand. The fires in him building as his jewels tighten and quiver with life.

Still she grinds her flesh into the sands. Her hips rise and fall. Her hand delves deeper, sliding within those sticky soft folds. Her mound throbs, chafed from the roughness of the sand. Swollen and throbbing her lips engorge as does his member keeping pace with her grinding movements. Her hips now pounding into the sands as her fingers dive into her loins, her body riding each entry. The waves shocking her lips and mound as their coolness hits the heat and throbbing pulses within them.

Without realizing it, he is slowly walking closer to her. His hand now feverishly strokes his aching shaft. His member so engorged. Sweet sticky drops coat it causing his boxers to cling as he moves. His breathing now in short guttural gasps with each movement over his member. His jewels slapping against his body as his hand firmly plays.

She cries out, her body grinding faster into the sands. All the while he keeps pace with her like a young pup for the first time. Her body stiffens, her hand stops, the waters lapping against and beneath her arched body.

Gasping, her body collapses back against the sands and cool waters. Shudders rack her flesh, her body responding as the orgasmic waves rock her.

Stopping in his tracks, he heatedly and uncontrollably tends his need. Feeling his jewels tightening in readiness, his shaft explodes in his boxers. Hot musky juices encase him. His hand damply soaked. His body rocking and quacking as the orgasm that is racing through her, now races through him. His heart racing to keep pace with his breath and each spasm of his member, he is unable to move. He simply is lost in the grips of his orgasm. Lost to the carnal desires flowing through every inch of him.

The both of them return to their senses. Where they are and what they have just done, they stop.

Opening her eyes, she gingerly moves her hand from beneath her. Raising herself from the sands to her haunches she takes in her surroundings.

Removing his sticky hand, he releases himself. Wildly he looks round to see who is observing him, stumbling slightly.

She sees him just as his hand leaves his still visible erection, be it only slight now. The dampness showing against the blue of the fabric. Their eyes meet. Half embarrassed, lustful smiles touch their faces.

"It will be a day to remember this sunrise" they both think to themselves.