Waves of Passion

Story Info
A close friendship blooms into the love of the century.
1.2k words
4.35
18.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I had met someone like Paul. A long time ago, we were introduced, then we didn’t talk for a while. One day he contacted me, however, and we started talking, immediately clicking on all sorts of levels. We had a lot in common, but there were enough differences between us to make decidedly deep arguments interesting. We talked every night and saw each other as much as possible. We were both swept away by the volume of our emotions for one another, and felt as if there was unknown depths we had yet to discover about “us.” It had only been a little while, so we were a little apprehensive about getting too seriously involved. We went out as friends for a while, caught the occasional movie or bite to eat, but kept our immense feelings in check. Looking back on it now, I can’t imagine why.

That all changed one day. It was just another day, I believe it was a Friday night. He came over and we decided to make it a Blockbuster Night. We picked up a few classics and went back to my apartment. You must understand, this has happened numerous times. There have been many nights where we did just this same thing. This night though, something changed. Maybe we decided to give in - maybe there was something in the air - maybe we were just sick of pretending.

I offered him some ice-cream - I was on my way to the kitchen - and he agreed. I was standing at the freezer reaching up for the butter crunch when I felt his arms encircle my waist. I abandoned the dessert, shut the freezer and turned to give him a hug. This also - not new. But this time, he tilted my face up to look at him. I could see how he felt about me - it was all written there in his eyes. It was very powerful - the emotion was leaking from his every pore - seeping into my skin - flashing through my whole body and making my face hot. My body was instantly on fire - and I was taken aback. Never had I been turned on this instantly. I had always thought that we had an emotional relationship without too much on the physical side.

He took my reaction as a good sign, and leaned down and kissed me softly. I wish for all of you that you could have been me at that very moment because that kiss is beyond any reachable words. It was tender, sweet, intense, loving, open and so soft. I finally understood the quote “When soul meets soul on lovers’ lips” (Percy Bysshe Shelley). I could only drown in him. All time, space and meaning evaporated from the world and we were left bare and open to each other. We wrapped our arms tightly around each other and devoured one another for a hopelessly long amount of time (it seemed). He tore his lips away and we stared at one another - mouths gaping, chests heaving, disbelieving of the power we had unleashed. I noticed that I was up against the refrigerator and I pulled his face down towards mine again but he pressed his fingers to my lips and rasped “No.”

With that he led me down the hall to my bedroom, stopping again once we got inside the door to kiss me again - as if to ask if what he was doing was alright. I dimmed my lights and kissed him again. I could kiss him all night and I could be happy. He kissed my neck and over the top of my breasts as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I let it whisper down to the floor while he kissed my shoulders, hands… He knelt in front of me and kissed my stomach while he unfastened my pants and slid them to the floor, helping me out of them. He kissed my hips and the keyhole cutout of my thong, slipping a hand between my legs and brushing my clit with his thumb. Instantly rigid - I got a little self-conscious and gently pulled him to his feet. I helped him out of his clothes and we laid back on the bed. We kissed with increasing passion and ferocity, yanking our underwear off, hungry for the warmth of each other. I straddled him and ground myself against him.

He gasped and ground back against me. We were helplessly falling. I held his wrists above his head and sank down onto him. I couldn’t help crying out and he groaned as we melded into one body. Our heat overtook all my senses. I was blind to anything but him, I lived to hear his ragged breathing, I was intoxicated by the musk of his body and salivated for the salt of his skin. Above all I felt the deep fullness of his penetration, permeating my whole being, making me whole. I knew that this - we - would never end.

We stayed like that for an eternity, too overwhelmed to move. Soon, we started to move smoothly together. I slid up and down, slowly then faster as lust took over. I couldn’t bear the powerful tendrils of pleasures that crept through my body, a flush creeping up my arms and torso. Slack-jawed and quivering, we climbed up the steady slope of climax, kissing tenderly and falling into a rhythm that can’t be explained. He rolled over on top of me, not missing a beat, and I groaned, pressed into the mattress.

My nerves were on fire, and I dug my nails into his shoulders. He gasped and plunged away, slamming into me as deep as he could. With each thrust, I got closer to a climax that I didn’t want to come. I wanted to stay tangled with him forever. I wrapped my legs around him, gripping him tightly. He leaned down and devoured my neck with kisses. He bit into me passionately, hungrily enveloping as much of my skin as he could. Gasping and moaning, I squirmed beneath him and helplessly fell into the biggest orgasm of my life. I cried out his name, quaking as wave after huge crashing wave of pleasure rammed into my body with as much force as a train.

He kept thrusting into me, taking me along for the ride of my life, and then with a shuddering moan he ground into a debilitating orgasm of his own. I felt him pulse slew after slew of cum into me and we collapsed onto one another, slowly slowly coming down from the incredible high we had experienced together. I watched him in amazement - his sweat-sheened body relaxing and releasing, the flush slowly fading from his neck and face. He smiled contentedly at me, helplessly even. Why we had never realized the omnipotent physical connection between us was truly lost to us.

All we knew was that we were hopelessly involved in something that was completely beyond our control. We drifted peacefully into a fitful rest, me tucked into the nook of his arm, my head and hand resting gently on his chest. I would be content to never wake up again, so fitful was our coupling. I hope this never ends!