Waves of Pleasure

Story Info
He enjoys his sub, and she him.
777 words
3.74
28.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes gently lowered, slender hands clasped tightly behind her naked back, she gracefully lowered herself to the sand and kneeled, as she knew He preferred. Shivering slightly, the chilly ocean breeze assaulting her creamy skin, she spread her legs wider, resisting the urge to rub her throbbing clit. Goose pimples dotted her breasts and arms, not only from the cold night, but also in anticipation of what was yet to cum.

She was rudely awakened from her silent reverie as His strong hand firmly cupped the back of her neck, roughly pulling her towards Him. His deep-throated laughter bringing molten tears of joy to her eyes. Without any prompting, she raised her hands to her long, silky auburn hair. She gathered it up in her damp fists, lifted it up from her neck and waited.

A gentle sigh of contentment escaped from her throat as she felt the cold steel on her hot, flushed skin. Her throbbing cunt grew wet as she heard the snick of the lock on the collar He placed on her, claiming her as His Own.

Reaching around from behind, He massaged her rock-hard nipples, pulling and twisting them into hard, tight buds of aching need. Trembling from His touch, she relaxed somewhat and allowed the painfully pleasurable sensations wash over her. Her needy, greedy cunt drenched with desire, pulsated with the wanting of Him inside.

Reaching into His leather toy bag, He withdrew His viper, knowing that it was her most favorite of all His harshest whips and floggers. Drawing the viper along her burning skin, He chuckled at her immediate response. Her child-like giggles mingling with His Own pleased laughter. He gently placed the viper beneath her nose, allowing her a long, deep, whiff of the sensuous scent of the leather.

A slow smile spread across her face as He reached around and shoved two fingers deep into her awaiting pussy, checking for evidence of her desire for Him. He was NOT disappointed.

Placing a gentle kiss on the inside of her neck, He suddenly grabbed a fistful of her hair, biting her delicate neck as He bent her head back, forcing her eyes to meet His. Not breaking their shared gaze, He forced her to her knees, rapidly unzipping His pants.

She quickly released His throbbing cock from its confines, placing a fiery, molten kiss on the head of His swollen shaft. Her soft tongue playfully teased and tormented Him, as she alternately sucked at the very essence of Him, drinking Him in, then gently biting along the length....a sweet torture of her own.

Roughly placing His hands along each side of her face, He pulled her to Him once again, burying Himself deeply, to the hilt, into her mouth and throat. Pumping His hips in tune to the silent music in His head, He threw His head back, eyes dancing skyward, as He fought the urge to spew molten jets of cum down her willing throat.

Shoving her almost cruelly away from Him, He grabbed His fur-lined cuffs from His bag, a heavy chain and padlock as well. After kissing the soft insides of her wrists, He attached the cuffs to the chain, threading the links through well-worn holes in the pier pilings.

Bending down to retrieve the forgotten viper, He placed a row of gentle kisses on her calves, her ample buttocks, along the criss-crossed scars on her back. Drawing His arm back, He delivered the first stinging lashes, watching the immediate welts as they appeared on her tender flesh.

Biting her lip to keep from crying out, she hugged the post He had chained her to, the barnacles cutting tiny patterns into her cheek. Lash after blessed lashed rained down upon her, sending her soul spinning towards a different, yet familiar place. Her mind and body numb to the exquisite pain. She felt only waves of intense pleasure as He possessed her once again.

When He was totally spent, He carefully unchained her, gently lowering her into the crashing surf, the salt water washing away the blood from her newest whip lashes. The roiling sea cleansing her wounds; adding to her pain...heightening her pleasure.


Lovingly brushing her soaked hair from her eyes, He placed gentle kisses on her salty, wet forehead, her eyelids, her swollen lips, the tip of her baby-cute, upturned, button-nose. God! How He loved her, His very Own slut puppy, His pleasurepet, His whippingslave....His and His alone.

Effortlessly scooping her up into His massive arms, He headed back towards their cottage, leaving behind only His footprints, soon to be swallowed up by the merciless waves.

Karen Warren-Malcom, June 8, 2001 Dedicated to my Master.