Wax on, Wax off

Story Info
A horny girlfriend with an insatiable lust to flash.
1.2k words
4.03
47.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcoop45
tcoop45
3 Followers

Shortly after my separation from my wife, I moved into an apartment on Chicago's south side. It was on the second floor and faced a remote vacant lot area. The area was surrounded by trees, making it an ideal place for people to hang out, or on this occasion a guy to wax his car. I rarely pulled my drapes across the expanse of window, because you could not see into my living room, from the ground floor that is unless someone stood in the window.

That brings me to my girlfriend, Dale. She often came over in the evening and brought a bottle of wine and some snack items. Dale was in her twenties and pretty daring in the sex department. She had the most beautiful long black hair, the face of a model, great breasts (that no man could complain about), but she had the most fantastic ass, complemented by killer legs and thighs that ever graced a woman (at least that I had ever experienced). Four great attributes all in one, I was in heaven, finding a woman like this, so shortly after leaving my wife, who by the way lacked in being the least adventurous.

On this particular evening, Dale was in a playful mood, teasing me by rubbing he ass up against me and unsnapping a snap here and there on the side of her denim mini. She would bring about a spontaneous erection and move away, leaving me standing there like an idiot. At one point, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it hang open, exposing her perky tits. When I reached out, she eluded me, by running around the living room past the window. At one point, Dale had her back to the window, she turned toward the open drapes, and so I couldn't get my open hands on her tits. She laughed and spun back around, telling me that there was a guy waxing his car, in the vacant lot. He had evidently looked right up at her. Jokingly, I asked if he saw her perky boobs and she smiled and said, "probably!" I said that he probably got his thrill for the day. Dale and I eased back to the window and the guy was bending over waxing the front quarter panel of his car. I told Dale that he probably hadn't seen anything. As Dale stood in the window, she intentionally let her blouse hang open, just enough to be noticeable. I moved back to the side of the drape. A certain thrill and excitement went through my body, ending in my loins. Imagine, some other man goggling my gorgeous girlfriend and lusting after her, even if it was from a distance away.

This time, sure enough, the guy looked up from his wax job and there could be no mistake, he was taking the view all in. Occasionally, he would take a swipe with the rag, I guess to not appear too obvious in his voyeurism. Dale moved away from the window with a look on her face that I had never seen before. It was as if she had gotten away with a major crime. Before, I could say anything, even to let her know of my approval and exhilaration, Dale had taken her top off and leaned into the window, in full view of the guy in the lot. The guy stood there, motionless, I could see from my vantage point, with his mouth open. I actually think I could see his erection from the second floor. Dale was more excited than I had ever seen before. I don't think she even realized that she had been rubbing her pussy, under the mini, as she watched the guy's reactions.

Then to my shock and utter amazement, Dale, said that she wanted to invite this stranger up and tease him "up close and personal". I advised her of the danger of such a plan. We finally agreed that we could let her have her fun with the night chain in place on the front hallway door. So Dale returned to the window, opened the swingout, and with her boobs hanging over the window ledge, invited the guy up, giving him my apartment number. I hid behind the front door and Dale opened it with the night chain in place, as promised. It allowed about four inches of access to whatever would happen. The guy introduced himself as Mark, through the slit in the doorway, stating he was married, but could not pass up an opportunity like this one. Dale had buttoned her blouse, while we awaited Mark's arrival, but was soon unbuttoning it, once again so seductively as they talked through the opening. I also noticed that Dale had managed to turn the mini so that the snaps faced the door and the horny Mark. After, only minutes of idle conversation, Mark was massaging her pussy under the unsnapped mini and in turn, Dale was stroking his dick. For a guy of his slight stature, he had a massive member. Pretty soon, they were trying to get Mark's dick into Dale's pussy, through this small door opening. The result was the two slamming up against either side of the door, making a banging sound in the hallway causing echoes that I thought would surely bring out the neighbors.

Dale asked Mark to excuse her for a second. She closed the door and looking straight into my eyes whispered that she wanted to fuck him, right then. She suggested that I could watch from the bedroom that adjoined the living room in my small abode. Before, I could get situated in a good vantage point, Dale, flung open the door. With the other hand she ripped the mini off and there she stood, completely naked. Mark came into the room, giant dick in hand and in seconds, with no conversation, that dick was in her pussy. They were so engrossed with each other that I snuck into the room and managed to turn on a night-light and get back to my position by the bedroom door. They fucked on my leather couch, which probably became uncomfortable after a bit, with the sweat that poured off either. When his dick popped out, she would guide it greedily back in and they resumed fucking like two animals. This was not the Dale, I knew! They moved to the floor and afterward stood up and moved to the wall. It was here, that Dale backed that fantastic ass into his awaiting dick. I believe she intentionally positioned herself so that I could take advantage of a clear view. He pounded her ass for what seemed like forever, as I realized that I had practically rubbed my own dick raw, watching the whole affair. They finally ended and they stood in the doorway and kissed for what seemed like another eternity.

When Mark finally left, Dale had a smile carved into her face. Without saying a word, she slipped my sore and overworked cock into her ass. Only this time, it slipped in with no resistance like never before. We duplicated the wall position, only I did not have the duration of our boy Mark. Unfortunately, we never did anything a fraction as adventuresome in our relationship, but what I wouldn't have given to own a camcorder back then.

tcoop45
tcoop45
3 Followers