Wax On, Wax Off

Story Info
I went in for waxing and got creamed.
1k words
4.05
108.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My marriage was dying...slowly. Suffocating on silence. Nothing I did made any difference, but still I was determined to make it work. Why I was so determined is still a mystery to me. I knew walking down the aisle that I was making a mistake, but I felt I had to go through with it. And so it went. Through some tough stuff, I kept on, for some reason. I guess mainly because I didn't want to look like a failure. Or cause disappointment. More likely that.

Anyway. Here we were several years later. Some happiness, some tragedies, some joy, some tears. But through it all we were definitely not well matched. Especially in the bedroom. I craved kinky, wild sex in all kinds of places. When he wanted to have sex at all, he wanted it in exactly the same way, with all the steps in order, every time. Without fail.

I decided that his birthday would be the perfect opportunity to spice things up. I made a waxing appointment, and this time asked the gal to take everything off, full Brazilian. I thought he might like the feel of my nakedness, that it might get him excited for sex. I thought it was worth a shot.

She looked at me questioningly as she was getting things ready. She told me to get up on the table, but she didn't hand me the regular paper panties I was usually given to wear. So there I was, laying completely naked and feeling very exposed, waiting for her to begin. She spread my legs and started in.

First, she applied the hot wax on the inside of my thigh and pressed down on it with the cotton strip. Then she ripped out the hair and quickly pressed down on my delicate skin, I imagined she did it to keep the streams of blood from making a big mess. Shit it hurt! She then got out her tweezers and plucked the area, one hair at a time, torturing me even more. She must have sensed how painful I was finding this because next she drizzled hot oil on my skin, which felt oddly good. Then she rubbed and wiped the oil away, brushing my pussy with each stroke. Oh shit! I found myself a bit aroused by this last part, I must say. I glanced nervously around, hoping she couldn't read my thoughts. She appeared not to have noticed. She continued with another application on the other side, then plucking, drizzling of the warm oil, and the soft wiping. I was completely aroused by this time, my arms crossed over myself, pressing my nipples as hard as I could. Fuck! I kept thinking, I should not be finding this arousing. What the fuck is wrong with me?! This is painful! And she is just doing her job, for fuck's sake. But I could not reign it in.

She told me she needed to leave for a minute and when she came back, she had another woman with her. She said she needed help getting my hair because it was light and fine, hard to see to get all of it. I nodded only half understanding what she was saying, my mind spinning.

Then to my horror, each of them took one of my legs and held it with their arm, spreading me wide, giving them access to every hair on my pussy. Oh shit! I was losing it altogether. Now both of them in tandem were applying hot wax, pressing the cotton onto my pussy, ripping the hair away, plucking individual hairs, drizzling warm oil, wiping with the soft cloth. Over and over. Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure. I was having trouble breathing. I couldn't help myself from pressing my nipples. I tried over and over to talk myself out of feeling any arousal whatsoever from the experience, but it was completely out of my control. And I think they knew just what they were doing to me.

At one point they were both just wiping me, over and over. I couldn't figure out if they'd done the other steps or not, I was so focused on not cumming. They continued with drizzling and the wiping and the next thing I knew, I was cumming. Oh shit. I just lay there, as my pussy clenched, feigning ignorance. Graciously, they did the same. I breathed deep, glad that the entire hot, sexy experience was finished and I could now get dressed and run away.

But they did not stop. They continued to pluck and drizzle and wipe. Painfully pluck, drizzle the oil, and wipe. Wipe and wipe. And they must have known exactly what they were doing because as my pussy was contracting into my second orgasm, one of them just held her hand on me and pressed into my clit and lips, extending my orgasm and holding there until each wave of pleasure and each muscle contraction passed. Holy fuck it was so hot. I almost breathed thank you, but I was biting my lips shut so as not to make a single sound.

They each smiled tiny knowing smiles at me as they prepared to leave. Holy fuck! My mind exploded after they left. I got up from the table amazed at what had just happened. I wiped the dripping cum from myself, feeling my swollen, smooth, warm, freshly bare skin. I pulled on my clothes and left a large cash tip on the table. What else do you do in such a situation? No etiquette guides on this scenario either, I'm afraid.

I walked out to the register, aware of every person in the salon. I just knew that every one of them intuited exactly what had happened on the other side of the flimsy wall that separated the mani-pedi area from the waxing room. I paid without looking anyone in the eye and hurried out.

I stopped to buy some new lingerie on my way home, completely loving how my bare pussy felt against my panties. I felt so conspicuous, like everyone I had the courage to look at knew what had just happened, and could sense the cum still dripping out of me. I hurriedly picked out some things and headed home to tell my husband, sure that he would find this hot.

Sadly, when I got home he was asleep.

I didn't wake him, I just played with myself remembering every painful pluck and every warm drizzle until I came hard and drifted off myself.