Waxed With Love

Story Info
Beautician aunt gives swimmer nephew a waxing.
3.3k words
4.42
196.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Tommy. You're home late."

"Oh, yeah. Hey Mom. Yeah, I know and I'm beat. And hungry too."

"OK. Dinner is almost ready. Long practice?"

"Yeah, we're getting ready for our meet on Thursday. We won't work as hard the next few days though, so we won't be tired for it."

"So, are you looking forward to this season."

"Yeah, this is my last year so I'm going to make the most of it."

"Well, I know something you aren't looking forward to."

"Mom, why'd you have to remind me? I hate doing that! I wish nobody did it so we'd all be the same! Happy and Hairy!"

"Ha ha. You wish. You know Tommy, this is your fourth year swimming and I thought about this last year, but did you ever consider waxing instead of shaving?"

"What? Are you kidding? Of course not. Isn't that just for girls anyway?"

"AH, no. Maybe a few years ago, but this is the twenty first century, you know. And it is just a suggestion, Tommy. And think of it this way, waxing lasts much longer than shaving. You would only have to do it about once a month."

"I don't know Mom. I mean, where would I go for something like that?"

My Mom gives me that classic smirk of hers. "Have you forgotten about your Aunt Katie? She works in a salon. Here, take this."

"She does that?! How would I know she does that? Thanks." I take a bite of Salisbury steak. "Man, this is good. I am starved. Besides, waxing seems like it would be awfully painful. I am not real fired up about it, Mom."

"Of course she does that . She's an esthetician. That's what they do, amongst other things, such as facials. And it really doesn't hurt that bad. Even I can handle it. And it is only ONCE a month."

Facials. That's funny. If there is one thing I'd like to give Aunt Katie, it would be a facial. However, she had a point, my Mom. I guess it's worth giving it a shot. How bad could it be? "Alright, you win. I'll try it."

"Fine Tommy. I will set it up after practice on Wednesday."

******

"Alright guys, see you later." God, if they knew where I'm going and what I'll be doing, I would never hear the end of it. I can't believe I let my Mom talk me into this. I must be crazy even considering doing this. I know this is going to hurt. I'm going to kill my Mom when I get home.

Let's see, when was the last time I saw my Aunt. It must have been about five months ago, during the summer at our pool/barbecue party. She's a lot of fun, and she isn't bad to look at either. My Mom is 38, I'm 18 and she is 31. Katie has dark hair, almost black, which I love, that she lets grow to shoulder length. She knows how to fill out a bikini as well, which I also love. Nice tits, flat stomach, curvy hips and a great ass. I'm all about it. But the thing I notice most about her are her eyes. They are deep blue, and just absolutely stunning. I get mesmerized looking at them.

God, there's the beauty salon. Beauty salon. I can't believe I am actually going into a beauty salon. I hope I don't see anybody I know. I would never hear the end of it. I'm going to kill my Mom.

Well here goes nothing. The door rings as I open it. Yep, just what I expected. I'm the only guy here. And they are all looking at me. I'm going to kill my Mom.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

You would think I was shocked with electricity the way I reacted to that question. I look around to find the source of the voice. I probably look really uneasy to the other people in the waiting room right now.

The girl is pretty, and she couldn't be much older than myself. I reply, "Ah, yes. I'm Tom and I am hear to see my Aunt Katie." Why did I say that. "Aunt Katie". That was smooth.

The receptionist sure loved it as well. She replies with a big grin, "OK. You must be her five o'clock. Why don't you have a seat and she should be right with you."

"Thanks." Great I get to have a seat. Let's see here. I can sit next to the older lady with the fake tan, gobs of make-up and the poofed up hair. I don't think so. Or there is always the mother with her two kids climbing all over the place. Pass. I guess the safest place is next to the woman with her face in a magazine. I'm going to kill my Mom.

It wasn't very long, maybe three minutes, before Katie saved me. Thank God. She hugged me. "Hi Tommy. Follow me."

She led me past several rooms as we chit-chatted, until we entered a room on our right. It had a big reclining chair in the middle of the room, with a bright light over it. Reminded me of a dentist's chair. I'm going to kill my Mom.

She closed the door after we entered. "OK Tommy. First of all, there is no reason to be nervous. I do this every day and it is really not that bad. And I'll try to be gentle."

That illicits a laugh out of me. "Thanks Katie. I would really appreciate that."

Katie continues. "I've never waxed someone for swimming before, so I need you to tell me exactly what you want. I assume you want your whole body done. Right?"

"Yeah, I used to shave my whole body. I can't have any hair on any exposed skin."

"Gotcha. OK, Tommy, I'm going to step out for a moment while you get undressed. Then sit down on this chair here and I'll be right back. Oh, and use this towel to cover yourself if you want."

Katie closed the door behind her. Cover myself with a towel? What does she expect, me to get totally nude? I was't expecting this. My Mom is dead.

I strip to my boxers and sit on the chair. Then I use the towel to cover my midsection. After about a minute, there is a light rap on the door, then my Aunt calls out, "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I ever will be Katie.", I respond.

Katie comes in. She turns on the adjustable lamp above the chair. It is extremely bright. Then she brings over a stool and a small cart with a bunch of different tools or something on it. "Ok Tommy, are you ready to start?"

"I guess."

"I think we should start on the back. Let me lower the back of the chair and then we'll get you turned over." She lowers the back 'til it's almost flat, like a table. I then flip over as she holds the towel in place. "There, how is that? Comfortable?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, so far."

"Don't worry, I said I'd be gentle. You really don't have much hair on your back. Obviously you never shaved your back, right."

"No. Some other guys will have their mom or someone do it for them if they need it, but I never felt I needed it."

"I'll start with the back of your arms and then move to your legs." Next thing I feel is warm wax being applied to my left arm. It actually feels pretty good. "Ok, Tommy, you don't have a lot of hair here either, but this area is a little sensitive. So just relax."

Katie then rubs a strip on the wax, and pulls it off. "Ah! That did smart a little bit."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad. But it does sting for a second." She continued and finished my left arm and then did my right. So far, so good. She then moved the towel up a little to the point where my boxers start.

"OK, Tommy, these shorts probably cover more area than your swimsuit does, right?"

I did't even think about that. "Yeah, I wear those small racer style trunks, almost like a bikini."

"That's what I thought. I'll just continue with the legs as they are for now, and then we'll come back to this area later." With that, she went to work on my legs. At times it would sting a little, but the pain generally subsides pretty quickly. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

After ten minutes or so, Katie told me to turn over. She started on my arms and finished those completely. She looked good today, as usual. Her hair was up a little bit in back. And she was wearing a white button up shirt over blue cotton pants, kind of like a nurse. She then started on my chest.

"You have just a little bit of hair here. Do you usually shave your abdomen as well?"

"Only a little."

Katie pushed the top of the towel down to expose the top portion of my shorts. "Show me exactly where your swim suit comes to on your abdomen."

I look down to my stomach and show her with my hand approximately where the suit comes up to, just about the top of my pubic bone. Probably a good two to three inches below the top of my boxers.

"Well, I'm sure there is some hair there as well." Katie then pushed the top of my boxers down a few inches, exposing the upper half of my pubic hair. "Yeah, we'll have to do this too. We'll come back to it."

I was stunned. My Aunt just saw my pubic hair. And to top it off, it didn't even faze her. Even though I've shaved my pubic area for swimming before, I didn't think my Aunt would actually go there. How was I going to handle it? Is she going to ask me to take off my shorts? Is she going to see me naked?

After completing my chest and stomach, Katie moved down to my legs. Again she pushed the towel up, this time towards my groin. "Now show me how far your suit comes down?"

I tentatively showed her where they come to, easily five or six inches up from my boxers.

"Yeah, after I do your legs, we'll have to take off your shorts to finish."

Well, now it's out. I guess I am going to be lying here naked in front of my Aunt. I started to get a little turned on by the thought of it, however. I'm definitely nervous about being naked, but I also think it will be interesting to see how she reacts. I can feel my dick start to swell a little from the thought of it.

Katie continues on with the task at hand. As she is working on my legs, I start to notice more how her hands feel on my skin. How she looks at my body. I feel both embarrassment and excitement in anticipation of her working on my pubic hair. My dick has definitely responded to my thoughts as well. While not fully erect, it most certainly is in the beginning stages of a hard-on.

After several minutes, she finishes my legs. "OK, now, hold onto the towel while I pull down your shorts. I think that would be the easiest way." She reaches up from underneath, hooks a few fingers in my waistband and yanks down my shorts, as I keep the towel in place. It feels weird laying naked, with only a towel covering you, in this kind of setting. Especially in front of a relative. I wasn't really sure of what to do or say. At this point, my dick is laying on it's side, pointing to the right.

Katie comes back to my right side, and pushes the towel all the way to my groin, moving my dick out of the way inadvertently with the towel. I know she had to have felt it. I sure did, and by the way my dick was responding, I know it did too.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting so much hair. You don't have a lot of body hair, but you have a lot down here. I should probably trim some of it first."

I can't believe my Aunt just said that. Is she is talking about trimming all my pubic hair? My dick is very close to being a full fledged hard-on now. There was no way I was going to hide it with me just wearing a towel.

Katie, with electric trimmer in tow, started trimming hair on my leg and close to my groin. I looked down at what she was doing and saw that the towel was also removed from a portion of my pubic bone, and she was trimming some hair there as well. She then put the trimmer away and started waxing me on my right leg, front and back right side of my groin and pubic bone. She still has not exposed any portion of my package yet, but it was at full mast and making a tent in the towel, obviously noticeable. I was very embarrassed, but also extremely turned on. I had thoughts racing through my mind like if I was wrong to be turned on, or what my Aunt was thinking about working on such an intimate part of me.

After she finished with my right side, Katie replaced the towel and went to my left. Again she moved the towel over and repeated the process of trimming and the waxing. My skin felt electric as she touch me in this area. I felt something special happening between us, definitely that our relationship was going to change forever from this point on.

"OK, Tommy, I am finished with everything except for the hair underneath this towel. Have you ever done anything with this hair before?", asked Katie, who spoke so nonchalantly it was almost remarkable.

I had to collect my thoughts, and swallow the lump in my throat before answering. Even after taking a minute to respond, I had no idea what was going to come out of my mouth. "No, Aunt Katie, I never shaved there before."

"Well, I think I should at least trim it up since I have removed everything else. I think it would look at bit weird if we left it alone. Don't you think?"

"I guess, if you feel we should." My mouth was so dry at this point I know it had to sound like I croaked out my answer.

Katie then removed the towel from my groin, and I finally lay fully exposed to my Aunt. Upon lifting the towel, my dick slapped down on my stomach with an audible "smack". I looked up at my Aunt to see her reaction. She gave the appearance of being totally professional, yet she was definitely taking in my nudity. She turned on the trimmer and started trimming the hair on my ball sac. The trimmer she had in her right hand, her left hand she used to move my ball sac to get all around it and underneath it. My dick is as hard and big as it ever has at this point, and my Aunt is looking right at it.

Katie then moved up to trim the hair on the underside of my cock. Now, she was hovering just a few inches right over my dick. I swear I can feel her breath on it. She then grasped my rock hard dick in her left hand, pulled it up straight and starting trimming the patch of hair laying right on my pubic bone and at the base of my cock. With her hand wrapped around my cock, I laid my head back down and just closed my eyes. I could not have been more aroused at this point. I had copious amounts of pre-cum leaking from my pulsating cock. And what made me even more turned on was the realization that my Aunt was witnessing everything.

After several moments passed, I opened my eyes again. When I looked down, I saw my Aunt looking right into my eyes with my hard dick still in her hand. We just looked in each other's eyes for what seemed like minutes, but was probably just five or ten seconds. I wanted her to stroke me to climax, but I couldn't tell her. I mean, how are you supposed to tell your Aunt you want her to jack you off, right? However, as we looked at eachother, I was almost willing her to do it. She must have sensed it though, because she made a shushing gesture with her lips. She then let go of my penis, took off her disposable gloves, reached over to grab some lotion and poured some into her right hand and some directly onto my dick. My dick spasmed as the liquid made contact. I was thrilled and confused as to what was about to take place. I was actually going to let my Aunt give me a hand job.

When she actually wrapped her right hand around my penis again, I almost lost control right then and there. She started massaging my balls with her left hand, and very slowly starting stroking my penis with her right. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. She made me feel like I was having an out-of-body experience. She was treating my cock like it was something to be cherished, like a delicate treasure. She picked up the pace and I starting thrusting with her strokes. I was getting close to cumming now. Katie must have sensed that as well, because she started stroking even harder while saying, "Let it go. Don't hold back." I looked at her again and that was it. I saw how her eyes were locked on my dick, coupled with her telling me to cum, and I couldn't hold it back any longer. The last thought through my head was the fact that my Aunt was going to watch me have a tremendous orgasm.

The earth moved with the first spasm. It felt so good to cum that it almost hurt. I shot at least three or four more strong shots before my orgasm started to fade. She still pumped me for a few more spasms until I was spent. She continued to lightly stroke my still erect penis for a few more seconds. I really didn't want her to ever let me go, but I knew it was over for now. She looked at me, smiled, let go of my spent penis and grabbed the towel to clean me up. Neither of us said a word yet. I just laid there while she cleaned up my cum, from both of us.

When she finished, she walked back up to me, leaned in real close and said, "I'm going to step out right now so you can get dressed. Just come out when you are done." With that, she turned around, opened the door, stepped through it, and before closing it gave me another look with a huge smile on her face. Then she was gone.

I laid there for several minutes while I regained my strength and tried to collect my thoughts on what just transpired. Did I just dream that? How will I ever look at her again? Without any real answers, I finally got up and dressed. Took a deep breath and opened the door back to civilization. My Aunt Katie was waiting for me. She hugged me and said that the session was on her, so don't worry about it. She also said that I can come back once a month while I needed to. She then hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed that. This will be our little secret." I hugged her back, and walked out the door with my dick showing signs of life again.