Waxing

Story Info
Hair removal with a twist.
1.2k words
3.61
50.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I'd been waxed on the Gold Coast by a very dominant man that I'd met at the beach. It'd started with just the hair removal and progressed to full-on BDSM session resulting in my being fucked in his sling. It's probably fair to say though that I'd get my needs satiated though he'd get his rocks off there was not a long term satisfaction for him. We'd shared test messages and conversations about my full time enslavement which only served to further excite me knowing that it was just a fantasy for me.

My visits these days were pretty similar – I'd turn up wearing a leather harness and nothing else. Walking to the front door was exhilarating in the normal suburban setting with the risk of being seen by the public. Upon entry I'd get a working over and then tied to a bench to be waxed. Normally Sir would force his cock in my mouth, punish my nipples and finger my arse. I know that in these stories the dominant men always have big cocks and this is no exception. Sir's name is Max and it's also max by nature. His cock stretches my mouth and gags me big time. When I first started attending he couldn't get his cock up my arse but all that has changed over the years.

After Sir finishes waxing me he bind-folds me and leads me to the sling where he proceeds to give me a right royal rodgering! Truly this man can fuck. Eventually he'll cum and then I'll be allowed the privilege. A quick shower and I'd be home to my wife with my submissive needs met. Sir probably enjoyed the sex but felt a little short of genuine fulfilment.

Guess it was only a matter of time before things changed.

This visit should've been no different – I'd left home fully dressed and stopped along the way to strip down. Wearing just a harness I'd slipped a small putt plug up my arse, put on a locking collar with wrist and ankle restraint. The drive takes about an hour and it's possible to see into my vehicle though the windows are tinted. My cock was hard and dripping the whole journey.

I parked in Sir's driveway and waited to see when the coast was clear. Taking nothing other than my car keys I walked quickly to the front door and knocked. Normally the door would open without delay but this time I was left to stand exposed on the porch. Getting nervous I was about to leave when the door opened and I ran inside.

Sir was there, naked, and the room was quite dark. He clipped my hands behind my back and led me to the waxing room. He seemed rushed and waxed me quickly without much play. After the initial excitement I started to relax and fell asleep on the bench.

When I awoke there was a moment of disorientation as I was in a different location. I was upright and my arms were tied to the ceiling, my legs spread. My vision was impaired and I realised I was wearing some sort of hood that had eye and mouth holes. The position was quite extreme with a lot of pressure on my legs. There was something penetrating my arsehole that was large but not terribly deep. I looked down and saw a platform about level with my hips.

A familiar smell filled my nostrils and I felt the world shift, amyl nitrate! There was a tube running under my nose and the amyl was starting to take effect. It's hard to describe the experience but it makes me so horny – that my whole existence is centred on my cock and arse-hole. My cock swelled even more and the intruder in my butt started to feel comfortable as I relaxed.

Sir walked into my field of vision and told me that I was hooked up to an electronic stimulation machine and a fucking machine. At the moment the power was off but shortly it would be turned on and the pleasure or pain levels would be my responsibility. Through the amyl fog I heard the words but didn't understand the message.

Then he turned it on!

It felt like a thousand wasps were stinging my cock and balls as the E-stim machine pumped it's voltage through the connections. Though painful it turned me on even more.

The fucking machine dildo started to move up and down – it was huge, easily the biggest thing I'd ever taken. It felt like it was going to push inside me to my throat. As it rammed up I stood on tippy toes and everything stopped.

Sir explained that as long as I could stay on tippy toes there would be no pain. There were electrical contacts in the floor under my heels and every time I put weight on them I would receive the full electronic onslaught.

My feet were chained in position and my legs fully splayed, it was impossible to stay on my toes for more than a minute or two. Relief from standing on my toes was counteracted by the E-stim and fucking machines. The more I strained to stay off the contacts the deeper I breathed in the amyl. The more woozy I was from the amyl the more pressure I placed on the contacts.

Sir walked up the platform and his cock was level with my mouth. He clipped some weights on my nipples and the sharp little teeth bit deeply into the sensitive flesh. The scene must've pleased him because his cock was hard and Sir used it to slap my face – the weight of his cock was impressive and I was jealous of its heft. Then he shoved it in my mouth.

This wasn't cock sucking – Sir fucked my mouth and I had no choice but to take it. He shoved it right to the back of my throat and I felt his balls slapping against my chin. The amyl had relaxed my throat sufficiently that I could take it but I was still gagging and saliva was dripping down my chest.

As my face was being fucked the nipple weights were bouncing up and down; biting deeper and deeper. I was unable to keep my heels off the contacts and the fucking machine was moving faster and faster whilst the E-stim machine stung away at my cock and balls. More and more amyl flooded my body. It was the most sensory overload I'd ever experienced.

Vaguely I was aware that other people were in the room and there were flashes of light. I didn't know whether the flashes were from inside my addled brain or from the room.

Sir sped up – fucking harder and starting to breath more deeply. He pulled his cock out and starting wanking it right in front of my face. Then he came. Cum splashed all over my face. More flashes.

I looked up and barely registered that a naked male was taking photos of me with my phone. He was talking to other naked men in the room and they were sending the photos to my wife and all my contacts. They must've taken my phone from the car. My heart sunk as there would be no denying the photos.

There was laughter amongst the men at my attempts to stay off the contacts and cheering every time the dildo resumed fucking me.

Sir had decided to take charge and my life would change forever........